Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hailed a cab and were back at their hotel in minutes. As soon as they were in the tiny elevator, Rob turned up all three vibrators to settings that he knew would drive Cindy over the top.

She reacted as he expected, moaning and squirming, seemingly uncontrollably. He had to grab her and hold her tightly so she wouldn't collapse as she orgasmed mightily, on the spot. Thank heavens the elevator was old and slow. By the time it hit the 5th floor, Cindy was winding down and Rob was able to carry her to their room.

"You evil bastard," she said with a long sigh, as he laid her on the bed. He laughed out loud at her comment.

"You asked for it."

As she lay in bed, relaxing, she remembered to ask about the socket in the end of the appliance near her tailbone.

"The one for your tail? Did you notice the holes in the back of your new suits? They all line up so that the tail can pass through."

"Wait, what?" Cindy cried. "Tail, what tail?"

"Well, I ordered several. I'd love to see you wearing one." Rob walked over to the Chasti-Permalock bag and pulled out several individual pouches. He searched through them until he found the one he was looking for. "Here, see. Isn't this cute?" He said as he held up a fluffy white rabbit's tail.

Cindy, still a little shocked took it from Rob and examined the thing. Although on the outside it was soft and fluffy, there was some sort of foam rubber core that gave it some body. Her fingers encountered a solid metal, ridged jack, sticking out at one point.

Rob was watching her intently. "See, that jack will plug into the socket at your rear, and give you a pretty little tail. Roll over, and I'll show you."

When Cindy still contemplating the whole concept, didn't move. Rob reached over and pushed her onto her side. When she didn't resist, he continued rolling her onto her belly on the bed. He then fiddled with the plug at the back of her cat suit and then Cindy could feel him plug the tail into the hole in her Chasti.

Once it 'clicked' into place, Rob fiddled with his watch, and then declared: "There all set. You now have a pretty little rabbit tail. Why don't you go and look in the mirror?"

Twisting around in front of the mirror to see her back-side, while wearing her stiff corset, was difficult, but she pulled it off enough to see.

She had to admit that it did look kind of cute; the big fluffy ball sticking out of her blue latex butt, just at the top of her crack.

She reached around and felt it and it was solidly attached and firm to the touch.

But she wasn't sure she liked the idea. It was another step in some direction, that she wasn't sure of. Was she to be an animal too?

She continued to study herself, while she examined her feelings. At least it wasn't permanent.

A few minutes later, Cindy walked back over to the bed and sat down next to Rob. When she laid back, flat on the mattress, the tail poked her a bit, so she rolled onto her hip facing her lover.

She looked at him with a sultry smile, and said "please master, may I have another?"

Rob laughed and obliged her, using her vibrators to give her orgasms again, and again, before he paused and unlocked and removed the big plug in her rear hole.

Cindy wasn't expecting much from a rear entry. If she didn't feel that much from his cock in her front, what could be done in her rear. But, when Rob used his controller to activate the vibrators on her clit and in her pussy, she suddenly realized that it was going to be a lot more fun this time.

Rob didn't waste any time getting her positioned on her elbows and knees. It was more like elbows, breasts and knees, these days. He paused to admire her pretty blue latex ass with its fluffy tail before he drove his cock into the rear opening in the appliance. Cindy couldn't feel much as he entered her back there. She was disappointed until Rob cranked up the vibrators, and then her evening got a whole lot better! Rob felt the vibrations traveling from front to back and it felt really good to him.

The wonderful feelings that Cindy had been experiencing from the clit vibrator, coupled with those from the plug in her pussy quickly started driving her over the edge. Rob's pumping in her behind set off a fun rocking motion that massaged her breasts into the bed. They felt so good that she didn't feel any of the soreness she had been suffering.

They both came almost in unison. It was really great for them both. Rob got an extra charge doing it doggy style and Cindy realized that with the vibrators working on her front, getting screwed in the rear was more enjoyable than getting it in front. She wanted more, but she knew that Rob was spent.

She sighed as she stretched out, laying on her belly. Her breasts complained about being crushed, but she ignored the discomfort and just enjoyed Rob's weight on her back.

After a while, Rob rolled off and lay panting on the bed next to her. He reached over and fiddled with her bunny tail, grinning contentedly. Cindy knew what he was doing, but didn't care, as long as Rob was happy, why not, go with it?

Cindy figured that it was a fun little accessory for use around the bedroom. If it turned Rob on, why not? She didn't like how it got in the way of her laying on her back, though. It would have to be an occasional thing. But as she thought more about it, she realized that Rob might have bigger plans for her tails. In fact, she was sure of it. She could just picture herself walking around in public with a tail sticking out of her back side. Now that would be humiliating! And erotic, too, she had to admit.

Rob interrupted her musings. "That felt really great," he said smiling at his sexy wife.

"Yes, it did," she replied. Thrilling Rob. He was overjoyed that she had enjoyed being taken in the rear, in her new appliance. It boded really well for the future.

They lay there for a while before they took turns using the bathroom to clean up.

Then they curled up in bed, hugging and kissing. Cindy still in her latex outfit and in her corset, boots and new tail. It felt so good to be back into her favorite fetish garb that she didn't care to take it off. Rob was also very happy with her outfit. He thought about putting her into a hood, but decided he didn't want to push Cindy any further. Instead, he turned her vibrators on low, to keep her aroused and happy for the night. It was then that he noticed an indicator on his watch. The batteries in her Chasti were running low on power.

"Oh, oh," he mumbled, attracting Cindy's attention, "we have to charge your batteries."

He got out of bed and pulled one of the charging units out of its box and plugged it into the wall next to the bed on Cindy's side. He then ran the long cord from the device up under the covers and in between Cindy's legs where he inserted it into the jack between her two plugs. His watch gave an indication that the appliance was charging properly.

Cindy had watched the process and could only shake her head, dismayed that this was another aspect of her new life. She had to be recharged like a machine. This is something she would have to do every few nights for the rest of her life. She hoped she wouldn't get tangled in the cord while she slept.

Resigned to her fate, she closed her eyes and started working on sleep, the vibrators were gently doing their thing in between her legs, and served as a pleasant distraction, but not one that would make it too difficult to sleep. She felt Rob join her in the bed and, after some thought she decided that it had been a good day. A very good, sexy day!

Cindy awoke several times during the night. She found that she couldn't sleep on her back as the tail poked her in the ass, it also got in the way when she was rolling over from one side to the other. As cute as it looked, it was annoying.

When she did fall asleep, her dreams were full of sex and fantasies, waking her with imagined orgasms. Of course, as she came to, she felt the vibrators stimulating her clit, pussy and ass and got even more excited. They weren't stimulating her enough to actually take her over the top, and that distressed her even more. She would thrash around in the bed for a while and then slowly calm herself down so she could drift off to sleep again.

Rob felt her thrashing around, but ignored it, realizing what was going on and secretly enjoying tormenting his wife in such a fashion.

(Day 24)

In the morning Rob had to unplug Cindy, as with her long nails and her stiff corset, she couldn't get a proper hold on the power jack to get it to release from the fitting on her appliance.

Rob got a kick out of her predicament, but Cindy hated the thought that the thing had effectively tethered her to the bed. She'd have to figure out how to do it herself.

He then had her lay on her stomach while he unlocked and removed her bunny tail.

"I had a hard time getting used to sleeping with that thing. It's cute and all, but I'm not sure if I like it."

Rob smiled at her, "Oh, I think you'll get used to it. I like it a lot, and you look so very charming with it sticking out of your rear."

Cindy just shrugged in a non-committal response.

Once she was free to move, Rob unlocked her and helped her get undressed. She was so used to sleeping in her latex, corset and boots that it amazed her when she thought about it. 'What am I becoming?' She asked herself, but had no good answer. Nymphomaniac? Latex Slut? Sex Slave? She'd rather think of herself as just a woman exploring sexual fantasies with her loving husband.

When naked, except for her new 'appliance' she headed for the bathroom. She used her penis to empty her bladder as her bowels had been emptied the last night, she didn't feel the need for another enema, so she just jumped into the shower.

As she washed her breasts, she realized that they were hardly sore at all. In fact, they felt really good. They seemed more sensitive than they used to, and rubbing and pinching her nipples sent very nice tingling feelings all the way down to her pussy. That doctor was a magician!

After her shower she did her make-up and hair and then wandered out to see what Rob had in store for her today.

He had laid out the white catsuit along with her white pony boots and a black, over-bust corset for her. With his help it wasn't too long before she was dressed and locked into her outfit of the day. The pressure from the new, tighter corset was again making it hard for her to breath and move, but she knew that her body would get used to it. It had to.

In any case Cindy, felt good being back in her latex. Those days when her outfits were being modified to fit her new breasts had made her realize just how much she enjoyed her body coated in that sexy, material.

She picked out a pretty dress to slip on and they headed out.

Today, they were touring the 5th Arrondissement, so they took a cab across the river and started with the museum of history.

The day was cloudy and a bit chilly and Cindy was happy that her cat suit kept her warm, despite the weather.

Of course, Rob was happy that her outfit kept her looking sexy, and, of course, the people around them seemed to appreciate Cindy's looks and shape immensely. They had become used to the many looks her clip, clop steps also drew wherever they went.

They did a lot of walking both inside the museum and around the neighborhoods. They stopped at several shops and bought several more dresses. At one point, Cindy protested the expenses, but Rob reminded her that she needed a new wardrobe that would accommodate her new chest. He also pointed out how great she looked in the more revealing dresses that they had been buying.

Eventually they grew hungry and Cindy grew tired, so they found a busy café and sat to rest and replenish.

While waiting for their lunch, watching the passers-by and being eyed in turn, Rob got an email from his attorney back home. It described an offer from a capital investment firm. They wanted to buy his company. This wasn't the first offer he had received, but after all the work that he, and Cindy, had put into building up his business, he couldn't see selling it. He was making a fortune and was happy to keep things going the way they were. Especially now, as he realized that he had also built up a very competent management team that could function competently while he and Cindy enjoyed tehmselves. Besides all of the other offers had been low-ball attempts to grab his work, before it hit the big time.

He mentioned the offer to Cindy, and told her what he thought. Cindy asked, just out of curiosity, how much they were offering this time.

"Oh, they mentioned something like 20 million, but I think we could get more, he answered, casually.

"Wow," Cindy mumbled around the byte of food she had just taken. She swallowed and continued: "that's a lot of money. You've really done a great job building that place from scratch."

"We built it," correcting her, "and now we're reaping some of the rewards," Rob said while staring Cindy up and down, with a wicked grin. Cindy blushed and smiled back.

After lunch they continued to wander the streets for another couple of hours, before Rob finally grabbed a cab to take them back to their part of town. Cindy wasn't paying attention when he gave the driver the address, so she was surprised when they got out in front of the store where they had originally bought her tall boots.

Rob walked her into the shop, ignoring her questioning looks and stepped right up to the sales girl.

He proceeded to order three more pairs of boots in the royal blue color that would match her latex suits.

Cindy was surprised and told him that they were too expensive, that the ones she had were enough, but he was adamant. He wanted matching boots for his favorite blue outfits.

Rob paid and was told the three pairs would be delivered to their hotel in a couple of days.

They then went back to wandering the streets, many of them now familiar as they had walked the area so many times these past weeks. As they walked along, Cindy realized that she had grown so very used to her pony boots that they didn't bother her any more. Her legs, ankles and feet no longer pained her as she walked, or even at the end of a long day. She had also grown used to the restrictions they placed on her stride and her ability to bend her knees.

She was somewhat stunned by the realization. It was just another aspect of her new life that pointed to her becoming a fetish queen. A role that she had fantasized about, but never dreamed that she would develop into. Of course, the thought turned her on and made her pussy tingle.

An hour later they were back in their hotel room.

Cindy laid comfortably back onto the bed, propped up against the headboard, her legs held straight out by her stiff boots.

"OK, tell me about the 'other' tails you mentioned. What has your devilish and fetish crazed mind come up with?"

"Ah," Rob said with a smile, "let me show you."

He grabbed the collection of pouches that contained the other tails and spread them out on the bed next to where Cindy was lounging. He then proceeded to show her, one by one, what the options were, besides the somewhat more mundane bunny tail.

He first pulled out the shorter, black cat tail, and handed it to her. Cindy felt the soft velvety texture of the long stalk and the solid steel jack that would plug into her rear. She also noticed the way it was firmly shaped to stick out away from her body for a couple of inches, before it descending down toward the floor. It had a slight curl to the bottom that left it in a gentle 'S' shape. With it she would be one sexy little kitty.

When she put it aside, Rob handed her the longer Cat tail. Cindy took it and marveled at the length. This one would almost reach the ground, and its longer length meant for a more pronounces 'S' curve at the bottom.

Looking at them, Cindy realized that it could easily get in the way. It could get caught in doors or even trip her, although with her tall heels, that was unlikely. It also occurred to her that not only laying on her back but in sitting in chairs or cars, it would be very troublesome. But she blew off that concern as she wouldn't ever be wearing it while driving.

Next was the horse tail, it was beautiful, long and silky. It would go with her pony boots. But, she didn't picture herself as a horse, or a 'pony girl', like she had seen in a few internet porn photos, even though she was wearing pony boots all of the time.

Finally, there were the three mouse tails. They were made of latex, to match her cat and body suits and were in black, white and royal blue. They were long, like the one cat tail and also had a gentle 'S' curve to them. At the base, where the socket was, they were about two inches in diameter, but they tapered more than the cat tails to an ending point that was only about a half inch.

She supposed that she liked them the best. Probably because of their latex feel and how they would merge with her latex covered body. Rob obviously preferred them, too.

It was only when Rob said, "we'll have to get some of your dresses and skirts modified to allow the tails to poke out, otherwise they'll tent your skirts out and look terrible," that Cindy realized that he intended her to wear them out in public! The thought stunned her, and she sputtered; "what? I don't understand. Wear them outside?"

Rob said, "that's the plan. Why not? They're sexy as hell and you are already the sexiest woman in Paris. We walk all over with you locked in latex, wearing your pony boots, with the body of a sex goddess. These will only make you more exotic and sexier."

Cindy wasn't sold on the idea. She'd grown accustomed to wearing her cat suits, and fetish boots in public. The stares and comments that they generated had become the new norm. She had learned to either ignore them, or allow them to arouse her, depending on how sexy she was feeling. They were, after all, things she'd fantasized about over the years. But she had never imagined wearing anything like those tails, particularly in public.

While she was debating with herself, the implications of the things, Rob reached over and started pulling her dress off, over her head. She went along and lifted her body and arms so he could slide it up and off.

He then asked her to roll over and lay on her belly. With a sigh she did as requested, and soon thereafter she felt Rob plug one of the tails into the socket at the back of her Chasti. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him press a button on his watch/controller which, she supposed, locked it in place.

"God, that looks so sexy," he said, obviously pleased and excited.

Cindy, still uncertain, rolled over onto her side, but was stopped from rolling onto her back by the thing sticking out of her behind. She had to slither off of the bed to get up and walk over to the mirror to see her back. She saw the white latex mouse tail protruding from her back-side, and then swooping down towards the floor. Experimentally she wiggled her ass and watched the thing sway back and forth.

She reached back and grabbed it, and brought it up to her chest. It swung up easily, but eventually it began pulling on her behind and she let go. It sprang back into its original position. She reached back again and with her corset in place she could just barely follow it to where it pushed out straight for several inches before it ended in the socket in her Chasti appliance.

She realized that sitting in a full backed chair would be difficult, if not impossible. The tail would prevent her from leaning back. That would also apply to sitting in a car seat. She would have to sit kind of sideways to make it work. And, of course, she wouldn't be able to sleep on her back while wearing the silly thing. It also occurred to her that sitting on a toilet would also be troublesome. Damn, these things would be yet another challenge she'd have to deal with!