Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex on her back could also be a problem, but now, with the appliance in place she was enjoying rear entry a lot more, as it allowed her fantastic front vibrators to do their thing and deliver those mind-blowing orgasms she loved so much; and Rob seemed to like the doggy position for that.

That thought made her realize that she did find the tail kind of sexy. She started picturing herself walking the streets with it swaying behind her. It would certainly be humiliating, but she now always seemed to find that emotion to be a big turn on.

Maybe, just maybe it would be fun.

With that conclusion she turned to more interesting things. She walked over to Rob, who had been watching expectantly, and gave him a big hug and a long kiss.

"Oh master, please fuck your girl with a tail. I think we'll have to do it in the rear, as my new tail would get in the way if I'm on my back."

Rob, laughed and kissed her back, before he literally picked her up and placed her on the bed on her hands and knees. He used his watch to unlock her rear plug before reaching between her legs and unzipping her crotch and removing the plug in her ass. Returning to his watch he turned up her two front vibrators to a nice, high speed before positioning himself behind his latex covered wife.

He then grabbed her tail in one hand while he guided his hard cock into the appliance's hole. Cindy felt Rob lift her slightly via the tail - a strange feeling, but one that added to her arousal as the vibrators started doing their best to drive her to orgasm. She leaned forward until her body was on knees breasts and elbows, and her head rested on the pillow, and let herself enjoy the physical and psychological feelings that she loved so much.

They kept at it for a long time, and she enjoyed several fantastic orgasms. When they were both exhausted, Rob backed away and reinserted Cindy's rear plug, locked it and set Cindy's vibrators to a low, slow simmer.

She rolled onto her side and purred like a cat, drawing giggles from both of them. Rob crawled up the bed, facing her and they kissed sensuously while they caught their breaths and wound down.

"You should really be squeaking like a mouse," Rob chuckled, as he got up, cleaned-up, and slipped on some clothes.

While Cindy cleaned up, he ordered another room service dinner for two.

Thinking back, she realized that Rob's manipulation of her tail had added to her enjoyment. His pumping into her ass didn't provide much pleasure, especially with the Chasti in place. It was the vibrators in front that drove her nuts, but the pulling and bouncing that had been administered through her tail had without a doubt turned her on. She concluded that it was another kinky and enjoyable aspect of their new style of love making.

Cindy took her time, giving herself an enema, she found that the tail did interfere with her use of the toilet. That was annoying, and she started thinking that it would be best if the tail didn't become a regular thing. Knowing Rob and his new love of fetish fulfillment, she suspected though, that she would just have to get used to yet another restriction. Sigh...

Cindy, brushed her hair and walked out to sit on the edge of the bed, where Rob was laying, while he waited for the food.

"Turn around, please," he asked, twirling his finger. She complied, her tail swinging around her leg as she did so.

"I do love the look of that thing. It's so sexy, and cute too," he said with a playful tone in his voice. "Please wear it for me."

Cindy just didn't like the idea, "I don't know Rob. It's kind of a pain. I'm sure it's going to be getting in the way and driving me nuts."

"Oh, I'm certain you can handle it. It will be one more aspect of your sexy body and outfits that will drive me and every other male crazy with yearning."

Cindy sighed and shook her head, "But it will be so humiliating, walking around with this thing swaying behind me. I feel I can get away with walking around in the latex, as a fashion statement. The pony boots too are fashionable in some sense, but the tail is just plain slutty." She was almost pleading, now, as she knew that Rob would ultimately get his way.

"Oh, come on, since when does humiliation upset you? You've told me on many occasions how much it turns you on to be embarrassed in front of strangers. You've been loving it these past weeks, as we parade around town, and I would call it sexy, not slutty."

At that Cindy smirked. She knew that he was right. She had been in a constant state of lust ever since she'd started wearing her latex outfits and tall boots out and about.

'Oh well, what the hell,' she decided. Why not? It would be just another embarrassment.

Having decided to surrender, she reached back playfully and grabbed her tail. She began swinging it around in a circle by her hip and said "OK big boy, I'll learn to love it, just for you, my love."

Rob, cracked up at her antics, and was just reaching for her when room service knocked on their door with dinner.

Cindy quickly turned and headed to the bathroom to hide her latex covered body and her tail. She almost caught it in the door, as she closed it behind her. Something else she'd have to deal with, she thought wryly.

They enjoyed their dinner, although Cindy had to perch at an angle on the chair at the room's little café table, to avoid jamming herself with her tail.

Afterwards, Rob suggested a night without latex, and Cindy agreed. It would be fun to take a break and just sleep in their bare skin for a change.

He unlocked her and stripped off her corset, boots and cat suit. But when Cindy turned to head into the bathroom for a much-needed shower, she realized that the tail was still locked in place.

She turned to him, pouting and said, "Really?"

Rob just smiled and shooed her away with a wave of his hand.

Cindy climbed into the shower, and used her penis to empty her bladder down the drain. She hadn't tried that before but decided that the approach worked well. Her tail remained an annoyance, as whenever she turned, or bent to wash her legs and feet, the thing whipped around and slapped her legs and the shower's walls, making a wet smacking sound.

Room service had already cleaned away the remains of their dinner when she joined Rob in bed.

He pulled her over on top of him and hugged her tightly, reaching around her hip to tug gently on her tail.

They made love with her on top. Rob unlocked her front plug and massaged her clit with his fingers as she pumped up and down on his cock. Her tail whipped around and slapped both of them as the action increased in rhythm and ferocity. Rob loved the reminder of Cindy's addition. Later, Cindy begrudgingly admitted to herself that she kind of enjoyed it too.

When they were spent, happy and contented, Rob remembered to plug in the charger for Cindy's appliance. A task Cindy still hadn't mastered.

They slept laying on their sides, facing each other. The only practical way they could, now.

(Day 25)

Cindy was dressed in her black latex body suit, corset and tall, wedge-heeled boots, covered by a pretty but revealing Dark red dress when they left the hotel in the morning. She was glad to be rid of the tail from last night and she was feeling good, and sexy.

After a lazy breakfast, they took a cab back to the Louvre to enjoy more of the collection. See things they'd missed on their previous visits, and again see favorites that they wanted to enjoy again.

As they slowly walked around the galleries, Rob couldn't help noticing that Cindy drew almost as many admirers as did the art works. He felt proud and pleased with how his dear wife had willingly become such a work of art in her own right; although few of the paintings or sculptures tended to cause the men to tent their pants, like Cindy did.

They had a late lunch in a restaurant overlooking the statue of Louis the XIV, and followed that up by, again wandering the streets, admiring the architecture and window shopping in the neighborhood stores.

When they grew tired, they went back to the hotel to rest for a while and then prepare for the night's party.

Relaxing on the bed, they talked about how excited they were to see what it was all about. Curious to determine if the new Cindy would fit in with the fetish-oriented crowd that Madam DeGare had told them about.

When it came time to get ready, Cindy mentioned how nervous she felt about attending a gathering of strangers, while wearing her latex, but Rob convinced her to relax and to look at the whole thing as yet another adventure. He wouldn't allow her to not wear her latex.

She capitulated and agreed to try and make the most of it. Besides, she thought, they'd never have to see any of these people again.

After she had cleaned up, she got dressed in her white latex catsuit, with corset, and pony boots and with an elegant but revealing dress over the top. Her make-up was heavily applied and sultry.

Rather than be limited by a cab, Rob rented a car for the evening, and they drove out to Madam DeGare's elegant home.

The party was a big event. Cars packed the driveway, and spilled out onto the grass of the expansive grounds of Madam DeGare's estate.

They had to park away from the mansion in an opening on the lawn, among a dozen other cars, already in place.

After Rob helped Cindy out her door, a common occurrence now, what with her tall boots and tight corset, he asked her to stand still for a moment facing the car. He reached around her from behind and grabbing her wrists he placed them on the top of the car. Confused, Cindy felt like she was being prepared for a frisking by a police officer, as she'd seen on TV shows.

Rob then told her to stay like that as he knelt down behind her. It all made Cindy very nervous as she had no idea what Rob was up to. At least it was dark and pretty much deserted, this far from the building.

Looking over her shoulder she saw that he had pulled out his pocket knife, and he had a small black bag laying on the grass next to his knee. She started to put two and two together when she felt him working on her dress, at the top of her ass.

"What in God's name are you doing back there?" she said, trying to turn around, but as soon as she began to move, Rob placed his hand on the small of her back and held her firmly against the car.

"Stay still," he ordered in a commanding voice that Cindy wasn't used to hearing from her husband.

She complied, getting more anxious, but not wanting to make a scene. There were people walking nearby on their way into the party and she didn't want to draw attention to herself, especially with her husband kneeling behind her.

After a few minutes of fumbling, she felt Rob press something into her lower back, and then it hit her, what was going on. With a feeling of horror, she remembered that bags like the one she had seen a minute ago were used to hold the tails that Rob had bought! She then felt a light 'click' from the back of her Chasti.

Rob stood up and said, "There, that looks really great."

Cindy reached back and with a little difficulty reached her lower back and felt a tail sticking out of her backside. When she grabbed it and pulled it around so she could see, she realized it was the long, white latex mouse tail.

"You can't be serious," she said, "and you cut a hole in my dress, didn't you? You ruined it."

Rob smiled at her, guiltily, "Well I had to, to allow your tail to fit through."

"Do you really expect me to walk around the party all night with this thing wagging behind me?" Cindy was really upset. She couldn't imagine what a laughing stock she would become, when people saw her with a tail. How embarrassing and humiliating it would be.

Rob, though didn't see it that way at all. "Cindy, you'll look fantastically sexy, and exotic. And among this crowd no one will be laughing. They'll all be turned on by your beautiful body and your fantastic outfit. Look at the pony girls and boys prancing around with their horse tails." He said indicating a couple of new arrivals decked out in horse harnesses and long flowing appendages. "Just give it a try, please."

With that he reached out and hugged her to his chest.

Cindy cherished the reassuring hug but remained afraid. "No. I can't. Please don't make me; please, take it out."

"No, it's too late anyway, your dress has a hole in it back there. It would look even worse for you to walk around like that."

"Here," he said, "I'll help motivate you," and he then brought up his watch in between them and began making adjustments. Cindy immediately felt the vibrators in her crotch start to ramp up.

"Oh, you evil man, you." Cindy whispered as she started to squirm from the feelings being generated by the plugs, and especially the vibrator mounted over her clit.

Her knees began to get wobbly and she started to moan as her arousal started to become more and more intense.

She started to panic when she realized that an orgasm, in public, was about to strike. "OK, OK, "she whined, "please make it stop, I'll try it, I don't want to orgasm out here, in front of everybody!"

With a small smile, Rob adjusted the controls and backed off their speed settings to a low simmer. He then grabbed Cindy in a big hug and whispered, "that's my girl."

They stood like that, ignored by the flow of party goers until Cindy had regained her composure. He then led her, with her tail flagging behind her, toward the entrance.

Cindy, resigned to her fate, just ignored the thing, hoping that everyone else would too. One thing that did occur to her was that Rob had just used her Chasti to force her to do something she didn't want to do. That was a new aspect of her life; being controlled to that level. She didn't know how she felt about it.

****

There were, perhaps 30 couples in attendance. There was also a lot of latex, leather and bare skin in evidence. Every couple had at least one partner in full fetish attire. Cat suits, corsets, sky-high heels on shoes and boots, pony girls and boys, puppies and kitties on leashes, and every other kink you could think of seemed to be represented.

Of course, there were lesbian and gay couples too, and it looked like there were cross dressers as well, but they looked so convincing that it was hard to tell.

It was a little overwhelming for Cindy and Rob. Simone was there being the energetic and gracious hostess. She tried to make them comfortable, but it was hard as she was so busy, and the conversations around them were mostly in French.

Their hostess introduced them to a couple who were obviously old friends of hers. The man was richly dressed in an expensive suit, while the woman, his wife, was barely dressed in a very thin, fully transparent blue dress. Rob and Cindy could see her entire body, for the only thing underneath her dress was a black leather corset. She had a beautiful body with large firm breasts, and a tiny waist, like Cindy's.

The really striking aspect was the woman's body jewelry. She had a large gold ring piercing her septum. From it dangled a long thin chain that her husband held in his hand. She was leashed like an animal, or more likely a pet.

She also had a tall golden collar with a ring mounted in front. Rob and Cindy could see that it was connected by a couple of light chains to the woman's nipples.

The man, seeing their interest in his wife's outfit, proudly began explaining that his wife, Adele, was also his sex slave and pet. In fact, he said, the marriage was secondary to her role as his slave.

He then explained that her piercings and permanent jewelry were his mark of ownership and that his slave wore them as signs of his total control of her body.

Her breasts were pierced several times to hold large golden breast shields that extended over her areolas and about half of her breasts. The shields were held in place, permanently by their piercings and connected by the thin chains to her collar, and by a heaver chain, with a small bell dangling from its center, to each other. Every time she moved the bell gave off a pleasant chime. The shields allowed her nipples to poke out of their centers. Her nipples were pierced near their tips with large gold rings, these too were permanent. Between the nipple rings and their shields three donut-like rings circled her nipples, stretching them out to about a half-inch in length.

It reminded Rob of the Burmese tribe who stretched their necks using copper rings.

The husband and slave owner laughed when he explained that his slave's nipples were the first part of her to enter a room. His statement apparently embarrassed his slave as her pretty face turned bright red when he said it, but she still didn't utter a word. He went on to say that it was about time to add a fourth ring to extend her nipples even further.

Cindy, for some reason she couldn't explain, was fascinated by Adele's nipples, and the comment about them being the first into a room made her pussy twitch.

The master then pointed out his slave's crotch which was also permanently pierced, thirty times in total, he said. Rob and Cindy could clearly see a large ring, perhaps two inches in diameter that apparently pierced her clitoris. It included a bell like the one between her breasts that rang whenever she moved.

Cindy shivered when she thought about what that must be doing to the poor girl. The weight of the ring pulling on her clit. The ring so large that with every step her thighs would brush and twist it, and the bell that would ring and send vibrations up to her most sensitive bundle of nerves.

The husband went on to describe that his slave's inner pussy lips were permanently pierced with six rings per side, and her outer lips were pierced eight times each. From each ring a delicate chain about three inches long hung down, ending in a small tear-drop shaped weight. These clattered and rattled against one another as the man ran his hand up under her dress and raked his fingers through the hanging decoration.

Finally, the slave master described one more ring that pierced her perineum. Permanently chained to it was what he described as a sizeable butt plug. Meaning that she wore it constantly and had to remove it, and hold it in order to empty her bowels, then reinsert the thing, else it would dangle down between her legs.

When the man finished with this description, both Rob and Cindy were shocked, but also without a doubt very aroused. The guy was obviously proud of his slave, and all of the things he'd done to her.

Cindy, looking into the downcast eyes of the slave, felt a lot of compassion for the poor girl. That she had been so thoroughly decorated and seemingly abused.

The husband seemed to understood their reaction as he had apparently seen it many times before. He finished up his description by instructing his wife. "Adele please explain how you feel about your lovely decorations to our new friends."

"Yes master," she said quietly, then looking into Cindy's eyes she continued, "I love my body and the way it looks and feels, because it pleases my loving husband and master."

Cindy wasn't quite convinced that her statement was truly from the heart, or if it was just a well-rehearsed, standard answer, but she was too uncomfortable to challenge the statement. She squeezed Rob's hand and gently pulled to signal that she was done with this conversation. He got the hint, and complimented the man on his lovely slave and her beautiful body, and thanked him for showing them her decorations, before starting to lead Cindy away.

As they turned to go, however, the man commented, "That's a lovely tail, you have there, dear." Much to Cindy's embarrassment. She ignored him and made a low growling sound as they moved away. Rob just laughed.

As an afterthought, Rob reached up behind Cindy and swiveled her neck chain around until her leash was in front. Cindy wasn't crazy about the idea, or the implications, but just let it go. It sat there, swaying as she walked, for all to see for the rest of the night.