Living Up to the Legacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and went into the next room. Mary followed me. "Erica, let me get this for you. Please. I want to."

"It's Ok, Mary. I just need to call my dad." Not even thinking about the seven-hour time difference. I hit dial.

"Hey sport. Merry Christmas." What the hell. This was the first time in my life he hadn't answered the phone with 'This is Stone.' He sounded like he had been drinking, probably a lot, and I could swear I heard a woman giggling in the background.

"Yeah. Merry Christmas, dad. Listen. Did you make a deposit in my account?"

"I did. Thought you might like to buy your friends something for Christmas and I'll be in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland next month and didn't want to forget your school money."

"Dad. Thanks, but that was s a lot of money."

"Nah." 'Nah?' My dad never talks like that. And I swear he laughed. My dad hadn't laughed in fifteen years. "It's the least I can do. I should have done more. I should have been there for you and Ethan more. Listen. I have to go. Merry Christmas and I love you, Eric." He hung up before I could answer.

Stunned, I called Ethan. He was as confused as I was. Dad had sent him a similar amount and told him the same thing.

Shaking my head and laughing, I went back and paid Bev for the makeup.

Christmas morning was unlike anything I remembered. The tree was surrounded with gifts and a ton of them were for me, or Erica. Clothes, jewelry, a gift certificate to a very nice jewelry store for real diamond earrings, and another for a day at the spa. Coincidentally, Hailey and her mom got one of those, too. Shorts, cute tops, a couple pair of sandals, I even got four swimsuits, a very skimpy one piece and three bikinis I wasn't sure were going to hold my stuff in place. I tried them on. They were perfect. Naturally, I had to model them for everybody. Hank was obviously uncomfortable. Even Mr. Wilkins blushed a little when I came out in little red one, but as skimpy as it was, my stuff was still securely tucked away out of sight.

With everything I got for Christmas, I was set for Florida. Eric Stone may be getting on the plain, but Erica was going to the beach.

During the trip, what I was going through became very real.

The condo was a three bedroom with each room having its own ensuite bath. The master was down and the other two up. Hank and I would share a room and Hailey would get her own. I didn't see an issue until we got there. Both upstairs rooms had a single queen bed. I looked at Hank. It was going to be interesting.

The first night we were tired from traveling and did fine. The second, I woke up with Hank spooned behind me like he had done that night in the dorm. His morning wood was poking me in the butt and mine was rock hard and leaking in my panties. Slipping out of his embrace, I pulled on my one-piece and went for a run on the beach. I had three weeks of this to deal with.

On night three, I woke up nestled against Hank, my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. Again, I got up and went for a run. If Hank was aware, he wasn't letting on.

We had a blast playing in the surf and sun working on our tans. Henry and Mary took us into Key West to go shopping and check out the Hemmingway Museum. We chartered a sailboat and crew for a full day of sailing up and down the archipelago. We spent several days snorkeling in the clear water. Days were amazing. It was the nights I was having problems with.

It didn't seem to matter what we did; Hank and I woke up tangled in each other's arms. Night four, he woke up first and disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes, coming out with a sheepish smile on his face and headed down to make himself some breakfast.

On night five, Hailey and I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and I woke up to her kissing me sweetly as she ground her crotch into my thigh, rubbing my cock with her hip. I moaned and soiled my panties as soft tremors ran through me just as she shuddered, enjoying her own climax.

"Why should Hank get to have all the fun?" She kissed me again, got up, and ran upstairs to clean herself off. She thought Hank and I were fucking. Perfect. I laughed.

Hank was still asleep, or pretending to be, when I got out of the shower. Naked, I went and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at him as he slept. One leg out, the sheet barely covered his crotch. He truly was gorgeous. Admiring his light brown hair and his chiseled physique, I ran my hand gently through the light covering of soft fur that covered his chest and stomach. Not enough to hide his cut muscles, but enough to let you know he was all man. He looked like he belonged on the cover of a fitness magazine.

I couldn't resist the temptation. Slowly, I moved the sheet to the side, uncovering him completely. His erection stood proud, not obscenely huge but nicely proportioned for a big man like him. I had to touch it. I ran my fingers softly along its length. It flinched, and I jerked my hand back.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled at me as his eyes fluttered open.

My hair was wet and slicked back; I was as much Eric as I had been in a long time, and he called me beautiful. I bit my lip and smiled at him. His chocolate eyes swallowed me whole, and I laid down next to him, nestling I the crook of his arm.

"Your sister thinks we're having sex. She almost raped me this morning." I giggled as my hand slid across his stomach, back to where it had been before. This time, I wrapped my finger around his shaft and slowly stroked him.

"You don't sound upset." He let out a soft moan.

"And you don't sound surprised." I gave him a gently squeeze.

"She told me about the kiss. That last night before we came back from Thanksgiving."

"And I guess you told her about what happened when we got back?"

"We're twins. We tell each other everything."

"And what did you two say about me?" I stopped stroking and propped myself up to look down on him once more.

Hank just blushed. I squeezed harder.

"We talked about maybe sharing." He winced.

"And you didn't think to talk to me about that?" I was trying so hard to me angry with them, but my cock was hard as nails and leaking just from thinking about it.

"We're talking now." He gave me a weak smile.

"Under duress." I slid my hand down and cupped his balls. "What else did you guys talk about?"

"You wouldn't." There was a tinge of fear in his eyes.

"Wouldn't what?" I grinned, applying just a touch of pressure.

"Ok. We talked about sharing. Taking turns. We just didn't know how to ask you about it. And I didn't even know if you were interested."

"Interested in what?" I squeezed his balls gently. He moaned.

"Interested in being with a guy? Interested in being with me." His eyes were pleading. I felt so empowered.

"Are you?" I started stroking again. "Interested in being with a..., well, with someone like me?"

Hank just nodded. "Since Thanksgiving. That nightgown. You looked so feminine and then you bent over and teased me like that. I jerked off twice that night." He blushed bright red. "Then when you made me talk, and we did whatever we did, I knew I wanted you. I don't care what it means or what people call it, I want to be with you in as many ways as I can."

He stopped short. "Um, wait, that didn't come out right. I don't just mean sexually. Yeah, I want that, and I want it bad. But I still want to be your best friend. I want to be the person you come to when things go sideways. I want to wake up in your arms like we've been doing all week."

The more he talked, the harder and faster I stroked. Shit, he was falling in love with me. He started moaning and then matching my strokes with the movement of his hips. I knew the feeling well. When he was close; I lowered my lips to the tip of his cock, kissed it, and slipped it into my mouth. I had tasted him once before, so there was no hesitation. I knew what was coming, and I wanted it, all of it. Hank's body clenched. I slid him as far into my mouth as he would go, swallowing his seed as fast as he could feed it to me.

When he was done, I licked the last few drops from his flagging member and laid back down next to him, still fondling his flaccid cock. "I'd like that, too. Now, how do we tell Hailey?"

Today was New Year's Eve. We went back to Key West for the afternoon, planning on staying for the Last Sunset Festival and then heading back to our condo for their New Year's Eve party. We wandered around Duval Street, enjoying the festive crowds. I slipped away from the other to do a little personal shopping at an adult toy store I had seen the last time we came here, purchasing a few things I was planning on using to help ring in the new year and dropping them into my intentionally oversized purse. It was a good thing my dad deposited that extra money, because it wasn't cheap.

I had spent weeks fighting with myself about what I was going to do, how I was going to choose between my best friends, how I was going to manage the fallout of picking one over the other. I had fretted and worried about what it would do to their relationship.

Now there was no reason to choose. I honestly loved them both, but each in their own way. They were each gorgeous, generous and kind. So much the same and yet so different. Opposite ends of a spectrum, and I wanted to experience it all. I was on a voyage of self-discovery after all, exploring alternative paths and finding new truths, unveiling new worlds I had never thought existed.

No one else would notice the change, but tonight, Eric would die for good. Tomorrow, Erica would explode into the world a woman in all her glory.

Sidling up to Hailey, I grabbed her arm, getting her to slow down and let Hank and her parents move ahead of us. I told her what Hank had said to me, explaining in detail what I had done to coerce his confession, even telling her how I rewarded him for his honesty. She just looked at me, a confused smile on her face. I kissed her hard and left her standing there in her confusion as I ran to catch up with the others.

The Last Sunset Festival was wonderful, music, food, dancing, and the sunset, well, the sunset at Key West is unlike any other in the world. We ate and danced and had a great time, finally leaving to head back to the party at our condo, where we would do it all over again, ultimately ringing in the new year together.

Hand in hand, I walked with Hailey and Hank back to our condo, stopping to kiss Hailey passionately before I followed Hank to our room. I knew what I wanted to happen, and I knew what I was going to do to Hank. I just hoped that Hailey picked up on the hints I had given her.

It took trial and error, and I was in the bathroom long enough that Hank was almost asleep when I came out. The light from the bathroom shone through my almost transparent nightgown, showing off my petite body and making the modest breasts I had bought earlier evident.

The thong fit tight and made me even more aware of the lube I had slathered in and around my hole in preparation for what was coming.

Dangling the bottle of lube between my fingers, I moved to the side of the bed. "Happy New Year Hank." I smiled and set it on the bedstand.

"Erica, what?" His eyes got wide as I climbed onto the bed like a cat in heat, kissing him hard before he could finish asking me the question. Running one hand down his bare chest as I tweaked a nipple with the fingers on the other.

Working my way lower, I didn't want to wait. I pulled his boxers to his knee and took his cock in my mouth, taking him as deep as I could before I swung a leg across his thighs and, sitting on his legs, pulled the chiffon and lace garment over my head exposing my body.

"You have boobs." He smiled. His hands went straight to them. We both knew they were fake, but he didn't care. It was a sign of my commitment to the moment, a sign of my commitment to my new future.

Hank pulled my lips to his. We kissed and touched each other. My forms weren't huge by any measure, just enough to compliment my slender body, so I could feel him massaging them as his lips teased my neck and shoulder while I stroked his erection. I was so going to get real ones, I smiled to myself.

Sliding his hand down my body, he tried to touch my cock, but I pulled his hand away. "Not tonight. Tonight, I'm all girl and I want you to take me like one." I pushed him gently onto his back, and grabbing the bottle of lube, coated his leaking hard on with the slick liquid before lying next to him, and spreading my legs wide, pulling the string of my thong to the side.

Biting my lip, I watched in anticipation as he nervously moved between my legs. I guided him to my rose and closed my eyes, moaning loudly when he pressed into me. There was some pain, but a wonderful feeling of fullness, no, completeness quickly replaced it. The power of that moment, the significance of what I was giving him, poured through me as he pressed deeper and deeper inside me, a gentle pleasure growing in my loins. It was more than my virginity; it was the last of my masculinity, and I was giving it all to him willingly.

I felt his pelvis against mine and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him passionately as he gently thrust back and forth. It felt so wonderful, not just the physical pleasure but the emotional, almost spiritual, closeness it created between us. Moaning loudly, I writhed beneath him, releasing my soul to his wants and desires. Hank went faster, harder, trying to thrust himself even deeper inside me, his moans and grunts growing to match my own as we rose and fell together.

"Nnnnggghhh!" I heard it coming from the darkness. Hailey was standing just inside the door, watching, touching herself, slowly riding her fading orgasm to completeness.

Reaching out, I beckoned her to come closer, to join us as her little brother deflowered me and made me a woman. Slowly, she walked across the room, taking my hand, letting me draw her fingers to my lips and suck her juices from them while Hank continued to ravage me.

Without a word, Hailey climbed on the bed and straddled me, slowly lowering her womanhood to my eager, waiting lips. Everything I had done since we got back from the party was a first for me, but I understood what she wanted. When she nestled above me, I put my hands on her hips and started licking and sucking her lips and teasing her engorged clit. It took everything I had to keep my focus.

The feeling emanating from my crotch was overpowering. I used Hank's rhythm to enhance what I was doing to Hailey. With each thrust, I would suck hard on her clit, licking and lapping furiously as he retreated to thrust again.

Hailey dug her hands into my hair, rocking her body in rhythm with our combined motions. It was wonderful. Her taste on my lips, the feeling of Hank thrusting deep inside me, my growing orgasm racing toward me, unstoppable, as my little cock bounced and flailed amid the carnal vortex.

I came first, my body shaking, shuddering, trembling, as tremor after tremor ripped through me, my little cock spurting my juice all over Hailey's ass, painting my stomach at the same time. Hailey quickly followed as I sucked her clit into my mouth as my orgasm faded.

"Unh!" Hank let out a massive moan as he shoved his cock into my ass as deep as he could. I felt it pulsing deep inside me, filling my bowels with his seed.

"Hailey? What the fuck?" Hank collapsed next to me.

"You said you two wanted to share." I giggled and snuggled next to Hank.

Hailey slipped under my arm on the other side of me. "You got tits."

The moment had been too perfect, the way our orgasms had fallen one after the other, the way we seemed to just naturally collapse into each other as they receded, and then Hailey's comment. I burst into uncontrollable laughter. It was Hailey that got me to stop by gently pressing her lips to mine as her hand fondled my flaccid cock.

Her lips left mine and began, leaving a trail of gentle kisses and nibbles down my neck and across my cum-covered body. When her hot mouth engulfed my clit, after all, that's what it was now. I moaned and turned my attention to Hank. He was watching, mesmerized, as she gently brought it back to life.

Watching his sister, naked, making love to another woman, was enough for him. Rock hard. He brought his shaft to my lips. I kissed and licked it. The musky aroma and flavor weren't as bad as I expected and, in fact, it was very erotic. With one hand, I massaged his balls while, with the other, I stroked what I couldn't get in my mouth. When Hailey slipped two fingers inside me and pressed on my prostate, I exploded into her mouth, almost biting Hank at the same time.

Hailey thought it was funny. Hank, not so much.

"Take me again." I looked up at him as Hailey giggled. He turned me onto my stomach, helping me up on my hands and knees. Moving behind me, he didn't bother with more lube, he just took me, fast and hard. Hailey moved in front of me, opening her legs, inviting me to once again worship her womanhood. In the back of my mind, I thought it should seem awkward, her opening herself like that in front of her brother, but in the context of the moment, it was perfectly normal thing to do.

I didn't let the thought linger. I had too many other things to focus on.

Sometime during the night, Hailey had left to go back to her room. I woke up with Hank spooned tight behind me. His morning wood poking me in my bottom, memories of the third time he had taken me drifting through my semiconscious mind, a warm smile creeping across my face. I had been on my side, licking and sucking Hailey's clit while she sucked mine for the second or third time. Hank was fucking me from behind. I didn't even remember my orgasm, or if I had one. I just remember the wonderful feeling of being wanted, desired, needed; It was a feeling Eric had never experienced and never would.

Hank's breathing slowly changed, and he started thrusting his cock into my butt. Reaching back with my hand, I guided him to my hole and pressed back into his advances, hoping there was enough residual lube left for him to enter me without too much trouble. Moaning softly, I pulled my top leg up toward my chest, giving him better access. My sigh was audible when he slipped inside me. I just laid there, letting him use me for his pleasure, enjoying the same feeling I had remembered from last night.

"Mmmmmmmmm." He moaned as he hugged me tight, shuddering behind me, his cock pulsing inside me, filling me again with his seed. Basking in the gentle afterglow of our moment, I watched and smiled as he made his way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "Damn, he has a nice butt." I laughed to myself as it bounced across the room in front of me.

I got up and stripped the bed. The sheets were a mess, so I used them to wipe up the thick liquid running down the inside of my thighs before I wadded them up and tossed them over by the door, so I could wash them before Mary found them. I was pretty sure she wouldn't condone what had happened last night, and neither would Henry.

"Ok, Junior. My turn." I swatted Hank's butt as I slipped behind him to get in the shower. He flushed the toilet. I screamed as the hot water hit my skin. He just laughed and left me there to suffer until it cooled again. I took my time, thinking about what had happened with me, Hank, and Hailey and what it would mean. Could we all really share and is that what I truly wanted?

Being with them both had been amazing, but it was waking up in Hank's arms and the feeling that he wanted me that rung the truest. Four months ago, being with a guy was the furthest thing from my mind. In fact, my aversion to it is what got Billy Joe a broken arm my freshman year, and here I was giving myself willingly to Hank four times in one night and wishing it could have been more.

Hailey was fun, but I saw her as more of a sister, a gorgeous sister with nice benefits, but a sister none the less. With Hank, I wanted more. I had gone to bed thinking I didn't have to choose and woken up realizing that I already had.