All Comments on 'Living Vicariously'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t believe in a measured response. I believe in a response that is so disproportionate that the offender will never again even think about doing wrong!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely conceived and written.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

JW, you are an artisan using just words. Tilan, you are just a dick.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

POST-NUP REQUIRED

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her explanation required a lot more than you gave readers. Hopefully there is a wicked prenup just because of the way she jumped his shit upon entering the house.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Someday I hope to read one of these wherein the cheating wife does NOT SAY, I am sorry, but actually expresses regret in some meaningful way. Not hitting on this writer, but I am sorry, in serious life and death matters, costs the speaker literally nothing, no effort, no cost, nothing. Some stories have her saying it a dozen times. Sorry just does not cut it. Meaningless. And for the record, if ic69 hunter loser likes it, then it must be crap and have cuckolding as a main theme or integral part. Do not know what happened here, as those factors seem to be effectively absent.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

You're right, her oops is forgivable, as long as he feels it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reread this, and realized that I need to edit my prior comment, so I’m reposting. Thanks!

I don’t believe in a measured response. I believe in a response that is so disproportionate that it puts the fear of God into everyone who hears about it.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agreed! Well put Just Words.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5. stars. She does deserve a second chance I don't think you 'let her off the hook' because it sounds like that husband is taking it as serious as it is. If she had had sex with the man then that is an automatic divorce, but she didn't take it that far. I don't know how far she took the emotional cheating--which is as bad as physical--but the MC doesnt seem to think it was too far as to not be salvageable. I've never been too big a fan of over-the-top BTB stories, but I would ask her to sign a postnup to show just how serious I was about never letting this happen again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Effectively dealing with a low life bottom feeder. Let's hope the wife learns from her error and never falls from grace again. A second chance was warranted as it only went so far and then she stopped it. Good story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good to see he was assertive and nipped it in the bud.

And people are indeed complicated. Hard to capture in short LW stories.

SmoothdeanSmoothdeanabout 2 months ago

An old friend and I once came up with: Measured and calculated appropriate inappropriateness.

And a bartender told me: A drowning man shouldn't grab a bag of bricks.

I guess that's why I enjoy reading LW stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...