Living With Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie helps out with art assignment.
11.9k words
4.57
9.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers

Before you read: There is no sex in this story.

(1)

I woke up very early for me. It was only 9am, which for me was still the middle of the night. A ridiculously early time. It was my fault that I was awake though as I had failed to close the curtains properly before I went to bed, and as soon as the sun appeared over the houses opposite it shone directly on me. The brightness disturbed my sleep, but it was the temperature that woke me up properly. I shed the duvet in my sleep, but even that wasn't enough and eventually I woke up. I opened one eye, wincing at the general brightness that greeted me and I curled up onto my side.

It had been a warm week and I had given up on any sort of sleep wear a few nights ago. I wasn't naked, but I was only wearing some boy short style panties. I pulled the curtains closed and tried to get back to sleep and did actually doze on occasion, but I was awake so I had may as well get up. I stood up and sorted out my panties with my fingers as they were twisted and generally not really where they should be after I had slept in them. I put a vest on so I was decent and looked out of the window. "Ooo," I said to myself as I saw that the car wasn't there. I wondered if just Mum or Dad were out or if they had both gone somewhere.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a quick wash. My parents room was open and no one was in it, so they were both up and I went downstairs to get a drink. The coast looked clear so I went back upstairs again. My brother was in, but he wouldn't be about until later in the morning so I went back into my room and closed the door making sure it clicked shut properly. I didn't have a lock, an argument that I had fairly regularly with both Mum and Dad. An argument that I lost every time even though to the best of my recall they had never actually given me a good reason as to why I was not allowed one. I could of course just buy my own and fit it, but I wouldn't know which way to hold a screw driver never mind actually do any sort of DIY.

Satisfied that my door was properly shut I took my vest off and slid my panties down. As I stepped out of them I flicked them with my foot towards the washing basket and had a look at myself in the mirror. I wish that I was curvier and that I had some boobs, but I was very petite and flat chested. Weighing a generous 50kg wet through and standing barely 5 feet tall I did acknowledge that I would look ridiculous with massive tits, but still, I could still wear training bras with no real issue. Because of my lack of chest I rarely wore a bra anyway, I didn't need one, and they were fairly uncomfortable. The only time I bothered was if I was wearing something tight where you could see my nipples through it if I was braless. I also wore one at the gym, mainly for changing room purposes as it was one communal space with no individual cubicles and getting my boobs out felt a little weird. Not that it bothered some of the girls there, wandering around wearing absolutely nothing in some cases.

Naked, I opened my bed side draw and took out my Rabbit vibrator and flicked it on. It buzzed into life and I grinned as I squeezed it in my hand. The texture was so nice, firm and yet it had a little bit of give when you squeezed it that somehow seemed to highlight the power that it held in it's perfectly honed shape. The battery indicator was red and for a second I considered risking it, but there is nothing more frustrating than bringing yourself to earth shattering teasey orgasm only for the vibrator to stop milliseconds before your world explodes in awesome.

I turned it off and threw it onto my bed and went downstairs again. Swatting the dogs nose away from where it was very much not welcome I lifted the battery box down and took out a new pack of them. I did wonder if anyone wondered where they went. Living with a teenage girl I am sure they had a fair idea. My Mum had bought me the toy and I guess my Dad didn't want to imagine his baby girl being old enough to want and enjoy that sort of activity. I went back up to my room and closed the door again, pushing it hard with my hand to make sure it was properly clicked shut. It was just habit, I am not even sure why I do it as if Steve was going to walk in on me he was going to walk in on me. At best the door being shut gave me a fraction of a second extra warning as the noise of the handle moving would alert me. Truth was though if I got walked in on my only defence would be screaming at him and hoping he didn't see anything.

I got onto my bed and replaced the batteries in the Rabbit. Switching it on again it jerked in my hand with it's newly found vigour of fresh electricity. Holding it in my left hand I offered it to my mouth and sucked it. Silicone tastes weird and I do keep meaning to try some flavoured lube, but I haven't bought any yet, so instead I tolerated the odd taste of silicone. Using my right hand I stroked down my tummy and curled my fingers between my legs. I was horny, I just wanted to cum so I went straight for the good bits to get myself wet. Stroking my fingers across my entrance to confirm I was not wet even though I knew with certainty that I wasn't I moved up to my clit and with small focused circles I teased my finger tips across my clit.

I felt my body flush with pleasure followed by the electrical ripple of energy as my body reacted to the attention. I moaned softly to myself, almost silent as I gently teased and stroked myself while sucking on my toy. I was a virgin, I have never sucked a real one, hell, I have never touched a real one and the whole process fascinated me. Pushing it into my throat until I gagged I used the sex toy to have sex with my mouth while my fingers started to feel the result of their labour. It is almost like a flood, the barriers hold out for what feels like ages, but once they get overcome, the water, or in my case, my wetness floods out. I don't wet myself or anything like that, but I go from no where near wet enough to fuck yes, I am ready in what seems like a matter of seconds.

Pulling the toy out of my mouth I turn it on and pass it to my right hand. Adjusting so I am gripping the handle I trail it down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach. I hold my breath as I anticipate what is coming and slide it between my legs. Twisting it so the ears are where they need to be I gently push it inside my body. My eyes shoot open as I get penetrated and no matter how many times I do it that initial sensation is beyond awesome. My eyes slowly roll into the back of my head as I slowly push the 5 inch toy inside me and as the vibrating ears nestle around my clit my eyes flutter closed and my breathing stops for a few seconds.

"Fucking yes," I whisper as an almost silent exhalation. Holding the toy inside myself for a few seconds I push it a little harder and downwards to change the angle that it pushes inside me. Very occasionally I don't even need to move it, I can just hold it deep in me and around my clit as I orgasm, but after a few seconds this is not one of those times so I start gently thrusting it in and out of myself.

I look down my naked body, my milk white skin that looks like it has never seen sunlight is only punctuated with the jet black patch of hair that is between my legs. I trim it very short and I can wear the smallest of all small thongs with no problem, but I am not shaved down there. I do want to, but I am not really sure how to do it, it looks dangerous to have razors down there. I mean I have been known to cut my legs and that hurts badly enough, I imagine taking a nick out of my pussy would be agony.

Tilting my head back I stare up at the headboard above me and pick up the pace. I go as quickly as I dare without being noisy enough for anyone to hear me as I screw myself. Flat on my back, my legs bent at the knees and wide open I gently, but firmly work the toy in and out of myself. I don't need much thrusting, it is mainly the vibrations that get me off. In fact if I just finger myself I don't even penetrate myself, I just rub my clit in well practised patterns to achieve orgasm. Climax with my Rabbit though is better. I am not sure if it is the penetration or the vibration that does it, but even if I try to resist orgasm the Rabbit easily wins.

"Ooo yeah," I whisper softly as I start to meet the toy with my hips. Nearing orgasm I use the fingers on my left hand to squeeze my right nipple. It is rock hard and I pinch it between my thumb and index finger. Twisting my fingers together and rolling my nipple between my fingers I squeeze until pleasure flashes to pain, but then instantly back to pleasure again. "Fuck," I whisper, this time a little louder. My entire body starts to tingle. The tingle radiates from my chest as I play with my nipple begins to spread through my upper body and down towards my tummy. As the tingles spread downwards the tingle between my legs starts to drift upwards towards my tummy.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I mumble to myself. Lifting my hips off the bed I pick up the pace with the toy and go a little deeper. Adjusting the depth and speed as my body desires I begin to lose control. Pleasure and tingles increase to a level that is almost beyond what my brain can process and I feel myself rushing towards the edge of orgasm. I push myself further, holding the toy as deep in me as I can manage. I stop squeezing my nipple and take hold of my breast in my left hand, gently squeezing it as I do so.

I open my eyes and focus on the headboard above me. My array of cuddly toys all looking down at me with their innocence as I watch them blur into blackness. "Yes," I whimper, "Yes yes yes," I say beyond a whisper as I hear my own voice break the silence of my room as my body surrenders and climax washes over me in a flood. The flood subsides and is followed up my what feels like a tidal wave. I am not breathing, I am squeezing my own breast harder than is comfortable, but I am loving it. My body craves the opposite to the pleasure that is currently flooding my nervous system. The Rabbit deep in me is almost assaulting my clit and my body needs it. My body loves it and it wants more. It wants more than it can even have delivered and yet it wants it. Breathing is secondary, pain is not an immediate concern, I just need this to continue.

I push for a second orgasm, switching depth of the toy for speed and thrusting I push towards the ever illusive second orgasm. I can feel it fading and push even harder. Grabbing my nipple again I squeeze only this time I feel the pain and relax my grip. Desperately I push the toy deeper into me again as I blindly search for what my body needs to continue the climax, but I can feel it fading. I hear myself gasp for air as my body priorities oxygen over pleasure and it is gone. I remove the toy and drop it on the bed next to me. Curling up into the foetal position I bask in the warm afterglow of orgasm. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as my lungs suck in huge gulps of air.

I recover my composure and get up. I give the toy a clean and put it back into the draw burying it amongst my socks and panties so you would have to hunt around to find it. I pick up my towel to go for a shower and just at that moment my door opened. I clutched the towel to my chest which did a fairly good job at maintaining decency. You could see I was naked, my chest, shoulders and arms were bare, and you could see my bare hips and the outsides of my thighs. All of the essentials though were easily covered. "Hey," Steve said as he came in uninvited, "I need a favour?"

I looked at him with a glare that could have killed. Walking in on me was annoying, not even saying sorry was just taking the piss. Although it did cross my mind that I was so glad he had walked in now and not around 5 minutes ago. "Er... you could fucking knock," I snapped.

"Yeah, sorry," he said scanning me up and down and seeing that I wasn't wearing anything except an urgently grabbed towel, "I thought you were up."

"Closed door, knock, it isn't a difficult concept. Dick," I said. He knew he was in the wrong as he heard me call him a dick and didn't retaliate by calling me a bitch or something similar. "What do you want?" I asked.

(2)

I knew that it was a long shot and had been going over the speech in my mind over and over again. Different ways to phrase it and responses to what replies I could imagine her firing back at me. The vast majority of them were swear words as that was the most likely reaction.

I was going to ask my sister if she would do me a massive favour and be my life model for some art coursework. I had known about the coursework for weeks, in fact probably months and I had once again left it until the last possible moment with it being due in two days. It had originally been my intention to ask my girlfriend if she would mind as although we hadn't actually got to full sex we had got to third base. That idea was shot down in flames though when she dumped me. It wasn't a massive surprise, but it was still a bit upsetting and annoying when it finally happened. Apart from her being a girl into guys, and me being a guy into girls we didn't really have much else in common.

So here I was. Pacing in my room as I planned out how to ask my sister if she would get her kit off for me in the name of art. She hated art, well, maybe hate is a little strong, but she did give me constant abuse for it not being a real subject. I had heard her get up and wander around earlier in the morning, but she had gone back to her room and I had not heard her for a while. I kept talking myself out of asking her and just doing the drawing from a picture, but I knew that was cheating and although I would get away with it, it was not in the spirit of the assignment and was a cop out.

As my bravery hit a high point I left my room and across the hallway to Sophie's room. She had been silent for a while now so I assumed she was listening to music through headphones so with this assumption I didn't knock as she wouldn't hear it anyway. I opened her door and went in. She was stood by her bed wearing a dress. "Hey," I said, "I need a favour."

I scanned her up and down and realised that it wasn't a dress she was wearing it was only a towel. Bare arms, shoulders and top of her chest, plus hips and outsides of her thighs. She was naked. I knew she was going to rip into me for not knocking which meant there was no way she was modelling for me. Not that there was much of a chance anyway, but walking in on her was not a good way to win favour. "You could fucking knock," she snapped and shot me a glare that was actually a little bit scary.

"Sorry," I said not sure if I should divert my eyes or not. She was fully covered, but only by the towel she was grasping. "I thought you were up," I added. Which was the truth. She had been up, I had heard her go downstairs. My mind wandered what she had been up to for the past hour or so to still be naked and I put two and two together.

"Closed door," she said, "Fucking knock, it isn't difficult. Dick," she snapped.

"Sorry," I mumbled but I don't think she heard me.

"What do you want anyway?" she asked as she expertly managed to wrap the towel around herself exposing nothing. It was an impressive show of dexterity and spacial awareness. If I had tried it she would have seen me naked, and I have nothing up top to worry about her seeing. She managed to wrap herself in a towel without so much as flashing anything while I stood in front of her.

"Oh, uhm," I said, "It doesn't matter," I said losing my confidence.

"It mattered enough to walk in on me," she said, "What do you want?"

I considered making up something, but I froze and couldn't think of anything. I looked at her and realised that I hadn't said anything for a little too long so I just went for it. She was going to say no, so it really didn't matter. "Er, I need a life model for my art coursework," I said to her.

"No," she said instantly. I honestly don't think she listened to the request, she just wanted me to ask so she could say no. She would have said no no matter what the request was, she was just a bitch.

"Okay," I said, "Sorry."

"Woah wait," she said as I turned towards the door. I turned back to look at her as she stared at me with her puzzled expression. "Is life model the naked one?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "but," I began, but she cut me off mid word.

"Fuck right off," she said. "Eww, I am not getting naked in front of you," she added.

"You wouldn't have to be totally naked," I said which during my many imaginings of this conversation sounded way worse when said out loud than it had done in my head.

"How fucking generous," she said. "Either naked, or tits out isn't happening," she added. Her tone was a mix of amusement and annoyance. I am not sure what the ratio of her irritation was between me walking in on her and asking her to model for me, but it didn't really matter either way.

For a second I considered retaliation of suggesting what does it matter, she doesn't have any tits anyway. Fortunately my brain engaged before my mouth had chance to dig me into a deeper hole. I just nodded and left her room closing her door behind me. I was a little disappointed, but it was not unexpected. It did mean that I would have to do my sketch based off one of the stock images that the University held. It would be obvious that is what I had done, but as long as I got a pass it was not the end of the world.

She was surprisingly nice to me for the rest of the day. Neither of us broached the subject again though. I did consider it, but opted against it. Our fights rarely got physical and although she was tiny she was lightening fast. I was much stronger than her, but as I have found out in the past she has no qualms about hitting below the belt and she is easily quick enough to drop me to the floor. On the balance of things, I will just leave it.

"Ellie is coming round later," she said as she sat on the sofa opposite snacking on a family sized packet of crisps. She was one of those people who could eat what she wanted and never put weight on and I will admit that I did hate her for that. If I just looked at a bag of crisps that big I would put on a couple of kilos.

"Okay," I nodded, "Are you going out?"

"Yeah, probably. Gonna do some pre-drinking to make it cheaper though," she said. Bar prices were fairly high so it was general practise to have a few before you go out.

"Do you want the lounge?" I offered.

"Nar, it is fine," she said, "We will be getting ready."

I did wonder what girls did when they got ready. When I say wonder, what I mean is fantasise. Was it all topless pillow fights, giggling and oiled up wrestling. Yes I know it wasn't, but as a guy it was an alien concept. Just the thought of getting ready with another guy felt strange. Apart from in changing rooms I don't think I have ever been present around my mates when they have been anything less than fully dressed.

The two girls fantasy was helped massively by the fact that Ellie was hot. Like super cute. She wasn't much taller than Sophie so around a foot shorter than me. She is slim, but quite curvy. She has apple sized firm looking breasts and a cute round bum that just looked like it needed to be grabbed. She has long blonde hair and the sexiest blue eyes I have seen. I would love to stare into them and watch them glaze over as I screw her. Truth was she would probably chew me up and spit me out, but that in itself was an image that I have spilt a not insignificant amount of semen over in the past.

My eyes kept being draw to Sophie though. She was sat on the sofa that was opposite me and she was wearing a mid thigh length black skirt. I am not sure if she just wasn't bothered or if she had wrongly assumed that I wouldn't be looking. I couldn't help but see though, her white panties contrasting the black of her skirt every time she got up or changed position. I did consider telling her, but it was a statement that would only backfire on me. If she didn't care she would just shrug, and if she didn't think I would be looking she would just call me a pervert. Which was fair enough, I had spent the last 30 minutes or so intermittently seeing up my sisters skirt.

stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers