Living With Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the morning?" I queried and she just nodded in reply. "Dunno, not usually, but maybe. Why?" I said honestly.

"No duvet, or naked," she said.

"At your own risk," I smiled at her, "It would make Steve's day though."

"It would make his life," she laughed starting to sound more awake, "What time is it?" she asked

"Errrr... 3:38," I said as I checked the clock.

"Early." she mumbled kicking the duvet off. "Wee, back in a sec."

I was selfishly asleep when she got back although I did feel her get back into bed. I reached my hand behind me and stroked her leg. It wasn't anything sexual, it was a panties check to see if she had indeed got naked or not. She blocked my hand before I got to where the waistband of her panties would have been and pushed it away. "You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"Nar, whatever." I whispered. "I may join you in a bit." I said assuming that she was now naked.

I laid flat on my back and kicked my half of the duvet off to give the highest surface area of my body to lose heat. I didn't sleep well with nothing on, plus I am not really sure how much extra heat a relatively small pair of panties would cause anyway. It was probably just psychological Ellie was asleep again, and I soon followed her.

*****

Thanks for reading

All feedback / comments welcome