Living With Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie lifted off the sofa and peeped at the drawing and whistled. "That is really good," she said sounding genuinely surprised as she looked between the sketch and Sophie stood in front of us. I caught the scent of her perfume when she leaned over and I took in a deep breath. She came close enough for me to smell her hair as well and it took all of my willpower to not just take a deep breath of her. She was intoxicating. Bubbly, ridiculously cute, great personality and she had been willing to risk getting her kit off for no other reason than for a laugh. That did remind me that I should be drawing Sophie and not ogling her. She sat back on the sofa in a flop as she just let herself fall backwards. The low sofa and angled back of it tipped her further back than she anticipated and I got an awesome view up her skirt. I couldn't help but smile briefly as I saw her panties.

"Pervert," Sophie said with a giggle in her voice. I looked at her like a scalded kid that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. She looked at me like a sister who had just caught her brother with his hand in the cookie jar and was going to tell Mum and Dad.

(5)

We argued about it for the best part of 20 minutes. Back and forth as ultimately my argument boiled down to a straight up "no" and her argument boiled down to, "Why not?" I have been seen naked by both of them. Hell my brother walked in on me masturbating, I failed to hear him and he failed to do the decent thing and not watch as I got myself off. That wasn't the point though, being seen naked is a whole lot different to voluntarily getting naked and posing as a model. What eventually sealed it was when she offered to risk it as well and we would flip a coin as to who did it. This was further cemented when she had the idea of letting Steve flip the coin.

I so wanted her to lose. Not to see her naked, or even to let Steve see her naked, but purely just to embarrass her. She had more on the line really as Steve hasn't seen her in her underwear let alone nude. That fact didn't detract from my desire to not be the one who lost, but it was all on the flip of a coin. It was 50 50 and no matter what way you look at it those are not good odds.

"Are you shaved?" she asked.

"Down there?" I clarified to which she nodded, "No, are you?"

"No," she said.

For the next five minutes we jointly plucked up the courage and then went downstairs. He was fairly dumbstruck by our offer which was an expected response. Rules were clarified and Steve flipped the coin. You know when you get those gut feelings that it was going to be you who lost? Well this was one of those moments. As soon as it left his finger and started to spin in the air I knew it was heads. Sure enough, the coin settled onto the carpet and it was heads. "Fuck," I said, "Fuck fuck fuck."

I surprised myself with my response as I realised how badly I didn't want to lose. I wasn't even that bothered about being naked, I just hated losing at anything. Being totally naked was a fairly severe forfeit for losing one simple coin flip, but still, the loss was more annoying than the physical nudity. Much to my surprise Steve offered me a get out and said that it was fine. For a moment I considered taking him up on his offer and just calling the whole thing off. I hated losing, but I would rather lose and fave the consequences than wimp out of a wager. I was willing to take on the dare and if I had won I would have expected Ellie to follow through on it. "No, it is fine," I said as I picked a pose from the print out of options.

I took my skirt off followed by my panties. The t-shirt was just about long enough to cover my dignity as I plucked up the courage. Taking a deep breath I lifted my t-shirt off and dropped it along side my skirt and panties. I wasn't wearing a bra. I cupped my boobs as the two of them stared at me. Steve was looking without trying to look like he was looking. Ellie was just grinning like a Cheshire cat. I uncovered my boobs and got into position.

After the first few minutes it wasn't actually that embarrassing. It was almost empowering, liberating to be confident in my own skin. The air in the conservatory was a good few degrees cooler than the main house and my nipples reacted accordingly. Ellie noticed, but didn't say anything, and I am not sure if Steve noticed. Their perkiness was only partially attributable to the temperature though, it was actually quite exciting. Yes, sexually, and when I say quite exciting, I was actually getting a little wet and turned on. Not dripping down my legs wet, but if I was in a legs open pose I wouldn't be confident on my body hiding it's arousal. I swallowed and shifted my stance very slightly which highlighted how sore my arms were.

I broke the pose and shook them to get some circulation back into them. "Sorry, achy," I said.

"No problem," Steve said with a smile,"Do you want to have a break?"

"No I am fine," I said feeling the blood flow into my hands again. Shaking them one last time I got back into the position and stared into the distance

"That is really fucking good," Ellie said as she leaned over Steve to have a look, "Like really good."

"Thanks," he said, his eyes wandering all over her and I was fairly sure he just breathed in deeply to smell her scent. She does always smell awesome in his defence.

Steve's eyes snapped back for me but only for a second as Ellie let herself collapse back onto the sofa uncontrolled. I am not sure if she did it on purpose or she misjudged how low the sofa was. Giving her the benefit of the doubt we had consumed the best part of half a litre of vodka between us, so the odd misjudgement was understandable. As she flopped back onto the sofa her skirt flashed up giving Steve what would have been a pretty good view of her panties.

"Pervert," I said and his eyes snapped to look at me. He shook his head slightly to try and stop me telling tales on him.

"What?" Ellie asked sorting out her skirt and looking at me.

"He just saw up your skirt," I said with a grin.

Steve was instantly defensive when he really didn't have to be. Ellie couldn't care less, she was fairly liberal and ultimately she was the one who had worn a skirt so short and then sat down in an uncontrolled heap. "Good job I have panties on then," Ellie grinned.

She crossed her legs and continued sipping at her drink. "Nearly done?" I asked.

"Er, yeah," Steve said, "You can break now if you want. Nearly there."

I broke the pose and put the t-shirt back on. Pulling on my panties I didn't bother with a skirt as it was almost 11pm and so I would get ready for bed when we went back upstairs. "So how wet are you?" Ellie asked me directly.

Steve almost choked on air and stared at me. I went bright red and wanted the ground to swallow me up. Fairly wet was the answer and I had been planning on getting myself off in the shower later. My reaction was the worst thing I could have done. Laughing at her preposterous suggestion, or just flat out dismissing it would have been better. It was a stab in the dark, it was a throw away comment, it was to make me blush and nothing more than that. My reaction though pretty much admitted that I was at least a little bit wet. "Oh my God," Ellie said giggling, "Horny bitch. How wet are you?"

"Not at all," I snapped, but it was too late. Riding it out was my only option now. Unfortunately the approach that Ellie was going to adopt was also to ride it out also. Metaphorically she had me bent over and lubed up with the tip of a strap on rested against my puckered up ass. She was going to slowly and very painfully force the full length into me while very vocally describing her actions. I looked at her with pleading eyes for her to have mercy but there was no way in hell she wasn't going to fuck me. To be fair to her, roles reversed and I'd have fucked her.

"Yeah you are," she giggled, "Come on. How turned on are you?"

I ignored her, not that it was going to help my cause any. Truth was I was wet enough to take my Rabbit easily. "Just a bit?" she probed, "Dripping?"

"Eww, no," I said and screwed my nose up, "Fuck off Ellie," I said. I meant it, I would have loved her to fuck right off right now, but there was no venom in my words.

"So just a bit wet?" she grinned.

"No," I said.

"A lot wet?" she teased.

"Fuck off Ellie," I said again trying to sound disinterested, but there was a hint of desperation.

"Teehee," she giggled, "Are you wet enough to take your Rabbit?"

"ELLIE!!!" I said. I cant believe she just said that in front of my brother. His eyes went to saucers and his chin practically hit the floor. My face lit up like a bulb.

"What?" she said innocently. "Oh! Oh shit. He doesn't know? He doesn't know you have a Rabbit sex toy?"

"Oh my God Ellie," I said staring at her, "Fucking shut up." That had a trace of venom in it.

She heard it and grinned at me. "Sex toy... Two marvellous words," she teased as she casually and calmly took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah. Anyway, you have them," I said trying to switch the attention to her. Attack being the best form of defence.

"Yeah I do," she shrugged dismissively. "So, how wet are you?" she asked again.

"Fuck off Ellie," I said. This time I managed disinterested and stuck my middle finger up at her. Embarrassment was complete. The strap on was in to the hilt and all she could do now was fuck me with it which was of no interest to her. She only enjoyed watching her prey squirm as she speared them without mercy.

"Teehee," she said laughing. "Have a look at the drawing, it is really good."

It was. Like really good. So detailed and accurate. Both a blessing and a curse, although he had done my features just generic it was still my body, and with a side by side comparison it would be fairly obvious it was me. "Really good," I nodded.

"Okay to use it?" Steve asked.

"Oh yeah, defo," I said, "Just don't put my name on it or anything."

"Yeah, of course not," she said, "Thanks. I owe you."

"Yeah you fucking do," I said smiling at him. "No problem though."

(6)

My heart skipped a beat when she set the hook and caught me. I thought Ellie would be annoyed that I had just perved up her skirt, but she wasn't at all bothered. Sophie was grinning at me, she knew she wouldn't be bothered she just wanted to see me squirm. Evil bitch. They were so cute together. They have been friends for more or less their entire lives and it does show. They know each other so well, she probably knows her better than I do.

I was pretty much done, I didn't really need Sophie to still be modelling for me as I was just adding shadow and finer detailing that was just generic portrait type stuff. Her being nude in front of me was not required, but if I said as much they might take their current conversation out of my earshot, and it was fairly interesting. Ellie had asked Sophie whether she was wet or not. A blush bright red on behalf of Sophie and the lack of an immediate denial set the hook and Ellie caught her expertly.

Now my sister is a bitch when she has the upper hand, she will make you wriggle on the hook and enjoy every second as it slowly works its way deeper through your body until you finally just give up and die. Ellie though is like a cat with a mouse that she was torturing. Both the cat and mouse know that the mouse is already dead and that this is just a game, the cat isn't even hungry, she just wants some entertainment. Sophie lit up like a bulb and leaving it there would have made her point well enough. Without saying as much she was enjoying it and was not 100% sexually calm. For a second my imagination did wonder to just how turned on she was, but Ellie was like an illicit substance. You know that she is bad for you in any serious quantity, but her personality and sex appeal just draws you in while you watch her torture your sister.

She was giggling and kept sitting forwards to try and get Sophie to admit to something very embarrassing. My eyes were locked onto Ellie, each time she rocked forwards to taunt her best mate she gave an unrestricted view of her pure white panties. The thin material hugged tightly between her legs I would have cut my own balls off with no anaesthetic and a rusty spoon to be her underwear. Even for just a second it would have been worth it.

My imagination started to wander and I imagined them in bed together. I am 99% sure my sister isn't interested in girls in that way, but nothing would surprise me with Ellie. Metaphorically she was slowly and very deliberately humiliating her. Sister or not I would pay any amount requested to watch Ellie fuck her. Hell, I would personally give her the strap on and bend over for her, and I am very much NOT into that. She was just sex, she was addictive and I was quickly becoming an addict.

Sophie finally managed indifference, and with a giggle, a disinterested chuckle and a shrug of her shoulders Ellie let her off the hook. She finished her drink and placed it on the table. Standing up, another awesome view of her underwear, and they both looked at the drawing. Suitably impressed she gave me the okay to use it and they disappeared off upstairs again. She didn't put her skirt back on. They went back upstairs and I watched Ellie's cute ass until it disappeared out of sight.

I finished off the drawing and rolled it up. I had no idea what it was going to cost me, I imagine that the fee would turn out to be more than hiring a professional model. The only difference being was that her fee would be drawn out over instalments that would last months, if not years. It was a perfectly acceptable time to go to bed now, and that is exactly what I did. As I walked to the bathroom I could hear them talking and giggling. I couldn't hear what they were saying, it was just the muffled sound of conversation, but I did wonder if they were ready for bed and what they were wearing. I know Sophie hadn't been wearing any sleepwear as we had been complaining about the heat and lack of air conditioning earlier in the week. I wondered if Ellie was naked and they were sat opposite each other, legs crossed and practising fingering each other. Of course they weren't, but no one told that to my cock and I went back to my room fully erect and eager to use it.

(7)

We went back upstairs and Ellie closed the door and we sat back on the bed again. "Well impressed you went through with that," Ellie said.

"Terrifying," I replied smiling at her.

"Bit wet?" she grinned. I just smiled back at her non-committal She knew I was, I didn't feel like I needed to admit it. "So come on? How wet are you?" she asked as her grin spread across her face.

I considered telling her to fuck off again, or just flat out ignoring her. Fuck it though. "Fairly wet," I admitted, "And I have no idea why either."

My honestly took her by surprise and her expression reflected that back to me. "Like... proper wetting yourself wet?" she asked.

"Well, not like running down my legs wetting myself, but yeah, I would have taken my Rabbit no issue," I replied making sure to emphasise it in the past tense although even presently, I wasnt totally calm.

"Awesome." she grinned, "You gonna go and have shower fun time?" she asked smiling at me.

"Nar, calmed down now," I lied, but she did seem to believe me at least. "Going to go for a shower though. Back in a sec," I added.

It was one of my quickest ever showers. I was paranoid about being too long and her wrongly putting two and two together and getting five. I was still horny, but not a quick rub in the shower horny, I needed an hour of me time, fresh batteries and probably a pillow to bite as I shuddered to climax. I went back into my room wearing a vest and panties while still rubbing my hair dry. "Do you want a shower?" I asked to which she nodded. I went back out and got her a towel. She came back a bit later wrapped in the towel and closed the door behind her.

"Forgot my PJs," she said.

"Oops," I grinned at her. She doesn't wear anything in bed usually, but has pyjamas that she uses for sleep overs and the like. "Do you want to borrow something?" I asked her.

"Will anything fit me?" she asked.

I shrugged. Probably not was the answer. She was hardly fat as she was a UK dress size of 10, but I was a 6, so any of my clothes would look like she had been shrink wrapped. "Probably not," I said with a shrug. "I can steal you a t-shirt of my brother's?" I offered.

"No, he would like that too much." she grinned, "Pervert. He spent most the night looking up my skirt as it is."

"Just spray it with some of your perfume and rub your tits on it," I grinned at her. "Eww. Boys are gross," I added as I pictured my own suggestion.

"Meh, girls are just as bad, it is just we don't make a mess," she grinned.

"True," I conceded.

She took her towel off and quickly got into bed as she was only wearing panties. I got in next to her and pulled the duvet up over us both. It was a large double bed so in reality we were no where near each other although you can just sense that someone is in bed with you. We chatted for a few minutes, bur the volume of alcohol was catching up with us and we soon fell asleep. I am not sure who fell asleep first although I did wake up a few times during the night when she moved or coughed.

I was laying on my side facing away from her just listening to her breathe. It was steady and of someone who was asleep. She shifted position a couple of times and sounded like she was waking up. Her breathing stopped a couple of times like she was going to cough, but she stuttered back into steady breaths again. She let out a wheeze, or a squeak type sound and I looked over my shoulder at her. She was on her back with the duvet diagonally across her body from shoulder to the middle of her tummy. I could just about make out her bare breasts and nipples in the darkness and I watched her breathe for a few moments.

I was awake now and wished she was so we could gossip with each other. Once I accepted that she wasn't waking up I rolled back onto my side and closed my eyes. I was still horny, and being awake in darkness with no distractions I could have easily rolled onto my back and opened my legs. For a second I considered it, but there was no way I could be that discrete and the best I would do would be to just tease myself so I was even more horny and the worst case would be being caught by her with my fingers down the front of my panties.

I rolled onto my my other side and stared at Ellie for a few seconds willing her to wake up. "Are you awake?" I whispered a little louder than was required.

Her breathing didn't even stutter. "Ellie!?" I whispered. That got me a grumble, but she didn't wake up. She shifted position though so she was facing away from me and she curled up into the foetal position. She didn't take the duvet with her so I just stared at her bare back and white panties for a few seconds. Sighing I kicked the duvet off myself and went to the toilet. I didn't bother with covering myself, it was half 3am, plus I was fairly decent anyway, I had a vest and panties on.

I went back into my room and it was really warm. It was warm anyway, but two bodies and it was even hotter. I checked the window and it was wide open so I took my vest off and got back in bed with Ellie. She grumbled again and this time she looked over her shoulder at me with just one open eye. "You okay?" she asked sounding very asleep.

"Uh hu, warm," I replied.

"Just a bit." she said, "Stop putting heat out."

"Yeah, sorry," I giggled.

She rolled onto her back and looked at me. Her eyes glancing down my now topless body. "Joined the club?" she asked to which I just nodded, "I might get naked. Fucking boiling tonight," she mumbled.

"Yeah, window is wide open as well," I replied.

"Will anyone come in?" she asked.