Living With Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also fairly certain she didn't have a bra on. She was wearing a white t-shirt that although not tightly fitted did pull tight when she twisted to pick up her phone or drink. When it pulled tight I wasn't sure if it was a trick of the light or if it was ever so slightly see through and I could see the darker tan of her nipples. Either way the thin material perfectly outlined her perky nipples. I consciously looked away and stopped looking at her. Mainly because I was starting to get hard.

"What time is Ellie arriving?" I asked.

"Hour or so," she said checking the time, "Why? Do you luuuuuurve her?" she teased.

"No," I said far too defensively and quickly.

"Hahaha," she giggled, "You would have no chance anyway," she said. Her words were cutting, but her tone was playful. She was just trying to get a rise out of me, which was maybe not the best choice of words as I wasn't overly relaxed down there. I was also not wearing any underwear.

"I wouldn't want a chance, she is annoying," I said. Which was a total lie. I would happily spend days in her company, especially if I had even the slimmest sniff of a chance at fucking her.

"Of course you wouldn't," she grinned, "Do you want her to have your babies?" She was grinning at me as she waited until she hit the button that sparked an argument. She almost got it, but I saw her expression and that defused me. She wasn't being nasty, she was just being a bitch.

"Then she would be your sister in law," I smiled back at her.

"Yeah, eww, that would be weird," she giggled as she stood up, once again flashing her underwear at me.

"You should be more careful when you stand up," I said. Opting to change the subject even if it was to one that I couldn't win.

"Stop looking then you perv," she said. "Gonna go for a shower. Want a drink before I go?" she offered.

"If you don't mind," I replied. I was expecting her to tell me to get my own even though she offered.

"Beer?" she said to which I just nodded. Much to my surprise she came back a few seconds later and put a beer down on the table. Even more amazing was she had opened it and not handed me a bottle of beer with no bottle opener. "Do you need the bathroom?" she asked.

"No, I am okay," I said, "Thanks," I added as she disappeared out of the room and upstairs.

(3)

He stood in my room looking at me like I was an animal in the zoo and my patience frayed fairly quickly. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, uhm," he said, "It doesn't matter,"

"It mattered enough to walk in on me," I snapped, "What do you want?"

He paused again and I was about to hurl some verbal abuse at him, but he finally spoke. "Er, I need a life model for my art coursework," he said.

"No," I said instantly. I didn't even listen to the request, I just wanted him to ask me so I could tell him to fuck off. Favours are very short in supply on Saturday mornings. Especially when you fail to knock.

"Okay," he said, "Sorry."

"Woah wait," I said as I actually heard and processed his request. Had he just asked me to do life modelling for him? He turned back to face me. "Is life model the naked one?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "but," he began, but I cut him off and ripped into him. I saw red, being walked in on and then being asked to basically 'get naked' was the final straw and I told him what I thought of his favour. It was one of those exchanges where I instantly regretted it, but wouldn't apologise for, not directly anyway.

I felt a bit nasty. A simple no would have sufficed, but that hadn't been my reaction. To try and offset it I was extra nice to him through the afternoon. He must have been so desperate to ask me to do it. I don't think I would ever be able to pluck up the courage to ask my brother to do that for me. All that being said though there was no way in hell I was doing it for him. It wasn't so much having to be naked as we have seen each other naked before, it was more the taboo of it. We were not conservative or anything like that and had been raised fairly liberal in attitude, but to be naked in front of anyone but yourself or a partner sill felt a bit weird.

We were sat downstairs chatting and watching TV. It was nice, even though I sometimes hate him I do love him more than anything else. He was my brother and he was put on this earth to frustrate and annoy the hell out of me, but even so, he was my brother and I did love him. I am sure I am the same for him, but he will never admit it as it is using the 'L' word as he is a guy. His eyes had diverted to my waist a few times and I accepted that I was probably flashing up my skirt at him most times when I moved. Sat with my legs tucked up underneath myself I knew my skirt was not long enough to sit how I was, but he was my brother, he wouldn't be looking. He would see, but it wouldn't be exciting for him... Would it? Either way, who cares, I have fairly boring panties on that won't be showing anything they shouldn't be.

I teased him about fancying Ellie which I knew he did. I couldn't blame him, she was cute. Even as a girl I could see that and it was fun to tease him about it. I bet most of his mates would fantasise about her on her back ready and waiting so it was hardly anything to be embarrassed about. Some of his mates were fairly dishy as well and if they weren't my brothers mates I would consider them to be on the menu. So to speak.

"You really should stand up more carefully," he said when I got up to go for a shower.

"Stop looking then you perv," I said smiling to myself. "Wanna drink?"

"Sure," he said.

"Beer?" I asked to which he just nodded. I went into the kitchen and got him a bottle and I even opened it for him. I did consider leaving it unopened, but I was being nice so I opened it and I even got him a cold one from the fridge as well. I put it on the table for him and went upstairs for a shower. I had around 45 mins before Ellie was due, but she was always late anyway.

I stripped, wrapped myself in my towel and went to the bathroom. I waxed my legs and underarms as well as trimmed my pubes as well. For a moment I considered waxing, but the warnings all over the bottle specifically said, 'not to be used on genitals.' Ellie had always just shrugged and said that she does and it is fine, just try a small area first just in case. I chickened out though and just trimmed with a razor and scissors. I showered and washed my hair. I then heard the doorbell. I stopped and listened. Surely she wasn't early?

I heard her say hi to Steve and it was her. She was either early or I had been in the shower way longer than I was normally and I haven't even misbehaved with the water jets. That had been my plan, but not any more. I got out and dried myself. I wished that I had taken some clothes with me, but I only had the towel so I wrapped it around myself and went back to my room. Ellie was sat on my bed and grinned at me when I went in. I glanced at the clock and she was early. "Early?" I said as a half statement, half question.

"Yeah, Dad was going out so got a lift," she said, "Saves me a bus ride."

"Awesome," I said looking her up and down. She was wearing a black fitted t-shirt with the word 'Yes?' printed across her chest in gold lettering. She was also wearing a white skirt that was mid way between her bum and her knees, more towards her bum than her knees though. She had her chequerboard Van's trainers on. Her make-up was done and her hair was tied back into a ponytail. "Want a drink?" I offered.

"Yeah," she said, "I will go, you are a bit underdressed. Vodka?" she asked.

"Please," I nodded.

She left my room and dragged the door shut behind her, but left it so she could kick it open when she came back with two vodka and cokes. I took the opportunity to make myself decent, putting on some panties, a skirt and a t-shirt for now. "Only me," she said opening the door with her foot and coming in. She placed the drinks down and closed the door properly. We sat on the edge of my bed and chatted while we drank. After a couple of trips downstairs we just brought the bottle of vodka and cans of coke upstairs to save us repeated trips up and downstairs. The vodka wasn't measured, but we were not going crazy with the shot sizes.

We gave up on the TV and listened to some music. Chatting and giggling with each other minutes turned to hours and sober turned to tipsy. We laid down so our heads were at opposite ends of the bed and turned up the music a little bit. Not too loud, but louder than was required to hear it clearly. Casually drinking and re-filling as and when required we just wasted the night. When I glanced at the clock it was half 8. "Are we going out?" I asked hoping she would say no as I couldn't be bothered now.

She looked at me and was either feeling the same, or she read my expression. "Nar, cant be arsed," she said, "Unless you want to?"

"No, I am fine," I said looking down at her. "Nice panties by the way," I grinned.

"Yeah, you too," she giggled back. Neither of our skirts were long enough to offer any sort of coverage when laying down in the position that we were currently in.

She has never been shy and where as I snapped my legs closed to stop her looking she just dropped her legs open giving me a very unimpeded view of her underwear. "Eww," I said pushing her leg in protest.

"Stop looking then," she replied pushing me back.

"Oh, speaking of eww, you will never guess what my brother asked me today," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Guess," I replied.

"But you just said I would never guess," she argued.

"Go on, guess," I said.

"Oh I dunno," she shrugged, "Er.. he asked you to have his babies?" she said grinning at me.

My face didn't hide my disgust at her suggestion and her grin turned into a full laugh. "Eww, no, filthy bitch," I said.

"What then?" she asked.

"He asked me to be his life model for his bullshit art shit," I said sipping at my drink.

She sat up and stared at me. "Seriously?" she beamed at me to which I just nodded. "That is awesome, you said yeah I assume?" she asked.

"No I fucking didn't," I said staring at her wondering if she was joking or not. Much to my surprise her expression was not indicating that she was joking.

"Why not?" she asked, "You would be like art famous."

"Erm.. because I would be like art naked," I said still waiting for her to smile to indicate she was joking.

"Yeah, so?" she shrugged, "He has seen you naked before hasn't he?" she asked.

"Yeah, he has, but that is hardly the point," I replied.

"It would be awesome," she said, "Be honest, you were a little curious?" she asked.

She wasn't joking. Curious was strong, intrigued would have been a more accurate description. "You do it," I said.

"He asked you," she replied.

"Yeah, but I bet he would prefer you," I said, "Dare ya."

"Double dare it back," she said with a smug grin.

"Physical challenge," I said. Dare, double dare, and physical challenge was a kids TV show when we had been younger. You were given a dare, you could double dare it to your opponent, or if no one wanted to do it there was a physical challenge.

"Let your brother draw you naked," she said.

"No, the challenge cant just be the dare," I replied.

"Of course it can," she said.

"Well no, it cant," I replied, "And anyway I am not getting naked in front of my brother."

"Yeah you are," she said, "You just need more vodka."

"There isn't enough vodka in the world for that," I said as I finished my drink and swung my legs around so I could pour myself another one.

(4)

I could hear them giggling and laughing upstairs. I wonder what Ellie sleeps in? Nothing was my fantasy, but I suspect not. I wonder if she shaves? I know Sophie doesn't, but you never know. She has had a few boyfriends so I assume that she isn't a virgin, I wonder if she spits or swallows? I wonder if she takes it up the ass? I bet she has toys. I wonder if Sophie has toys? I wonder if they discuss them. Is that why they are giggling? Do they do demos on each other? Of course they don't, but I just sat and drank beer while watching shit TV and fantasising about my sister and her best mate.

At around 9pm my sordid fantasising was disturbed as they came downstairs. I assumed that they were off out, but neither of them had changed, so it was likely just a drink refill. After a few beers it is really hard to tear your eyes away from bare legs. Ellie does have sexy legs and I would love to bury my face between them. "Hey, what ya doing?" she asked.

"TV and beer," I said as I stated the obvious, "You two off out?"

"Nar, we cant be arsed," she said. Both of them had clearly been drinking, but neither of them were drunk as such. Even if they had a license I wouldn't trust either of them to drive, but they could walk a straight line at least. "Do you still need a life model?" she asked.

I blushed as Sophie has clearly told her that I had asked her earlier. There was no point lying, but admitting to it was embarrassing for some reason. I managed a shy nod, but that was all. "Well tonight is your lucky night," she beamed at me. It took me a few seconds to realise what she was hinting at and just the thought of it almost made me cum in my shorts.

"You?" I asked barely anything louder than a whisper.

"Maybe," she grinned, "Flip a coin. Heads and Sophie does it. Tails and I will do it," she said.

"Seriously?" I asked. I considered pinching myself to confirm that I was not dreaming, but I somehow knew that I wasn't asleep. You can never tell when you are dreaming that you are not awake, but when you are awake you can always tell the difference. I looked at Sophie who just smiled shyly at me.

"Go on then, get your shit ready," Sophie said, "Before we change our minds."

I practically fell my way upstairs as my body tried to move faster than my legs could possibly carry me. I collected my art stuff and went downstairs again. I was half expecting them to have gone and it be a wind up, but they were still there and Ellie handed me a coin.

"Heads. Sophie. Tails. Me," Ellie said.

"A few rules," Sophie said.

"Okay?" I said.

"1. Legs closed," Sophie said.

"Yeah, you can pick the pose," I said handing them a sheet of poses that I had printed earlier.

Ellie took it and had a scan of it before handing it to Sophie. Sophie just nodded slowly and placed it on the coffee table. "2. No one finds out," Sophie said.

"Of course not," I said.

"Seriously, no one," Ellie said, "We will just deny it and of course rip your balls off if you tell your mates."

"Yeah," I said swallowing nervously. I fully believed she was capable of castrating me in a straight up fight. Sophie has dropped me a few times with a well aimed barrage to that area and Ellie was a lot stronger than Sophie was.

"And 3," Sophie said, "Kinda the same as 2, but you don't identify whoever you draw."

"Yeah, no problem," I said. "You can see it before I submit it and if you don't like it then I wont submit it."

They both looked at each other and after a few seconds they nodded. "Okay then," Sophie said. "Heads and I will model for you. Tails and you get to see Ellie naked."

I still didn't have any underwear on and even to this date I have no idea how I wasn't sporting a full erection by this stage. Maybe it was nerves, maybe it was disbelief that it was even happening. Or maybe it was just a stimulus overload and my cock had broken with anticipation. Either way, with great relief, I wasn't erect. My eyes were drawn to Ellie. If there was a God the coin would land on tails. I would cum in my pants, but it would be worth it. It would be wank material for the rest of my life.

I eyed the coin in my hand and looked at the two girls who were stood in front of me. I could see that both of them were nervous. "Ready?" I asked and they nodded. I flipped the coin and let it bounce onto the floor. I could barely look as it settled. Heads. Of course it fucking was. I somehow managed to hide my disappointment that it wasn't tails, but I was gutted. Now don't get me wrong, it is art and not at all meant to be sexually stimulating, but the chance to see Ellie naked had just evaporated in front of my eyes.

"Oh thank fuck for that," Ellie said grinning at Sophie.

"Fuck," Sophie said looking like she was going to throw up, "Fuck fuck fuck."

Sibling protection kicked in when I saw how Sophie reacted. "You don't have to," I said, "Not if you don't want to."

"Yes she does," Ellie said.

"Not if she really doesn't want to," I said, "It is fine."

Ellie looked at me and it took me a second to identify the expression. I thought it was disdain for me being weak, but it was respect. "Would you have let me off the hook?" she asked.

I didn't even have to think. Yes I would have done. I liked her and making her feel uncomfortable was not worth the thrill of seeing her naked. "Yeah, I would," I said honestly, "It is only art and not worth making anyone feel so uncomfortable for it."

"You are cute," Ellie said smiling warmly at me. I felt my cock twitch and for a second I thought I had just cum in my shorts, but I hadn't "You don't have to Soph if you don't want to," she said.

"No, it is fine," Sophie said, "Here?"

"It is better lighting in the conservatory," I said, "But anywhere is fine."

We went into the conservatory and closed the blinds so no one could see in. It was fairly private anyway, but there were a few surrounding houses that did offer line of sight into the conservatory. Only side windows and they were all in darkness, but still, better safe than sorry. Ellie sat on the sofa and took a sip of her drink. Sophie stood in the middle clearly still very nervous. "You can..." I began about to give her another get out if she wanted.

"No, it is fine," Sophie said cutting me off, "Ready?" I just nodded.

She looked around the room and after a couple of seconds she reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt. He let it fall to the floor and kicked it to the side. Her t-shirt was just about thigh length so was long enough to hide her, if only just. She then reached up her t-shirt and pulled her panties down. They were white and looked like a thong cut and they got kicked to the side along with her skirt. She looked at me and at Ellie. Ellie was just neutral. She just looked back at her and said and did nothing. "I will do that one," she said pointing at one of the poses.

It was stood up, legs twisted together with her arms above her head holding onto each of her elbows. "Okay," I nodded, "You need to hold it for 30 minutes or so. But of course you can have breaks if you want."

She took a deep breath and lifted her t-shirt up and over her head throwing it on top of her skirt and panties. She didn't have a bra on and was naked. She cupped her boobs for a second and then got into the pose and nodded her head. "Okay," she said, "Ready."

I have seen her naked a few times, but she was still a very attractive girl and she was indeed naked and not covering at all. Her slim, toned body seemed almost fluid how it perfectly adopted the position that she had picked. Having her arms above her head didn't help her chest and she looked even flatter than she does normally, but sister or not, fuck me, she was super fucking hot. I started to sketch her and was generous with her chest. Not ridiculous, but a bit of artistic license was taken as apart from her nipples, that were fairly perky she was flat. That was maybe a little harsh on her, her arms being above her head accentuated her lack of chest, but even she admits that she doesn't have boobs.

After ten minutes or so she broke the pose and shook her arms. "Oww, sorry," she said, "Dead arms," she added as she shook her hands and fingers then got back into the pose again.

"It is fine," I smiled at her, "Do you want a break?"

"No, I am fine," she said.