Living with the Boltons Pt. 02

Story Info
Breaking in the husband.
1.3k words
4.47
8.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been more lost at what to do. Here I was with my 19 year old sister-in-law on top of me after blowing me in my sleep. If I knew it wasn't my wife under the covers I would have stopped her the moment I woke up. Now after climbing up and mounting me I can see the pink streaks in her hair.

"Lilli."....... I called out. "Lilli!".... Eventually she made a tired grunting noise, raised her head, kissed my cheek then got off of me and walked away. I was stunned. Never had I felt so sinful in my life. I left early for work that day and returned home to the usual madhouse, lots of bodies and noise and chaos. I walk past Lilli who gives me the usual hello with a smile, like nothing happened. I shot straight upstairs to Jessie and tell her about this morning.

I don't know exactly what I was expecting as a reaction; shock, betrayal, crying, shouting, one thing I wasn't expecting was "Oh, don't worry about it, it's good practice for them."

I was more stunned now than I was this morning. I had to question myself that I heard her correctly.

"What do you mean 'good - practice'?"

"Well, they're gonna have boyfriends and it will help them to know what they're doing in the bedroom. What better way than to practice on someone safe and close?"

Again I had to repeat her words to myself several times to ensure I heard correctly. I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. I tried to formulate a response but how do you respond to something that's just kicked all of your morals and ideals out of the window? Finally I managed to find the words.

"So Lilli, your little sister, went down on me and you think that's okay?"

"Ohhh Lilli, I thought you meant Katie. I saw her missing from her bed this morning and a head under the covers. Ha. Lilli must have gone next after I left."

This was getting worse by the minute. And she just laughed about it. I tried to tell her that this isn't funny, that it's adultery, incest, immoral and just plain wrong. Jessie argued that I have no blood relation to her sisters, she explained about open marriages accepted by other religions and told me any guy would love this and that I was brainwashed by my parents.

"Open marriage? Is that what you want? For us both to bed whoever?"

"I would never bed another. I hope you wouldn't either. But I want my sisters to be able to make their future man happy and the best way to ensure that is to let them practice, on you. If not you it will be unknown men who will use them and make them feel like dirt. Is that what you want?"

After a while of this it ended in a stalemate, none of us agreeing with the other. I went to bed angry that night. I awoke the next morning groggily and happily as I felt that familiar warmth gliding up and down my erection. Then I remembered the events of yesterday and panicked. Who is this under the covers now? I threw them back and saw those pink streaks once again as Lilli used hands and mouth to pleasure me. Recovering from the shock I grabbed her wrists to pull her hands off me and she struggled while deep throating me. It felt amazing but I had to stop her. I told her to stop but she kept fighting.

It's at this point that Jessie emerged laughing and quickly jumped on me, mounting my stomach and wrestling with my hands to pin them down. Lilli continues blowing me as before.

"Jessie. Stop. This is not funny."

"Awww baby. You're such a prude."

"Seriously. Stop it. Get off.

I was trying to get her off of me without hurting her. My strength suddenly disappeared anyway when I felt that familiar build up, my body tensing as I felt the pressure in my groin and then cumming in euphoric spasms as Lilli never relented. In that moment it dawned on me that Lilli was actually better at this than her sister.

Jessie could see my orgasm from beginning to end as she sat over me gripping my wrists with a huge grin of victory across her face. She jumped off me while Lilli continued blowing my softening penis, I did nothing to stop her, I guess it felt pointless at that moment. She licked me clean, put me away then mounted me again, this time sat up and looked at me for some time.

"Thank you." She said with a smile. "Thanks for letting me practice on you."

With that she rocked herself off of me grinding against me and walked away.

Letting her? She surely must know I was trying to stop her. Was she playing games? And Jessie, how dare she. I laid there trying to think of what I would say to Jessie, how I would tell her off, I couldn't find the words. Again I left for work and spent the day trying to think of what to say to Jessie. I returned still undecided on what to say and was greeted by silence which was strange. Walking into the living room I saw Jessie, Katie, Lilli and their mum Mia sat waiting for me.

It turns out they were waiting for me to talk about the past few days. Jessie and Mia both explained how they would prefer Katie and Lilli to experiment with me than a stranger who may use them or have diseases. Katie and Lilli didn't say a word just listened looking back and forth. Mia seemed to have this power of making you feel guilty if you didn't agree with her. By the end of it I could see where they were coming from but it still felt wrong. Mia ended by telling me I only feel reluctance about it because I was raised differently to everyone else.

That night I stopped being angry with Jessie and tried to be open minded about this whole thing. She reminded me we hadn't had sex since all this started so we had sex that night, quietly as before and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and once again there was someone going down on me. This time it felt different. Less hand action, merely holding my shaft while sucking and twisting with the mouth. I looked at the time and it was only 07:23. I looked to their bed and there was enough sunlight to show blonde hair with pink streaks on the pillow. Jessie was still asleep next to me so I guessed it had to be Katie going down on me.

Although this still felt wrong I decided to let it continue. It did feel good especially with the way she kept tilting her head back and twisting her mouth up and down in different ways. Then there was the way she kept teasing different areas with her tongue. I was surprised that this was the best blowjob yet. I held Jessie close to me and about 10 later I tensed up and came which felt amazing. Again there was more sucking as I softened and licking clean before putting me away. I looked to Jessie who was awake and smiled at me. I smiled back.

The head under the covers came out and shocked us both to see Mia, Jessie's mum licking my cum from her fingers. My eyes opened in shock. Jessie's shock was evident.

"MUM! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Well... all that talk about his cock yesterday, I had to see what all the fuss was about. You chose well there love."