Living with the Boltons Pt. 01

Story Info
When a Catholic man meets his family in law.
962 words
4.42
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Elijah Rhodes. I was raised by my parents who are strict Catholics. I love them loads but life at home was a bit too strict for me. When I turned 18 I moved to attend a top university for a degree in Sports Medicine. This is where I met Jessie in my 2nd year on campus, an attractive, thin, 5 foot 8 blonde with cute freckles who looked so adorable when she scrunched up her face.

Jessie was adventurous, always wanting to try new things, meet different people and go to different places. I was never shy or mundane but I guess I always knew what my next 2 meals would be, would plan parts of my next day and would only smile at strangers, not comment on how amazing their shoes are sparking positive conversation.

I guess you could say Jessie was the person who lit up a room and made life exciting. In comparison to my Catholic upbringing this was a fresh and welcome change. After being friends for a few months we started dating. It soon became clear to me that Jessie was not okay with saving sex until after marriage. I eventually relented and allowed foreplay but to have sex before marriage is just wrong, that's how I was raised.

5 years went by and the day came. Our wedding day. Our parents didn't get along at all due to their differences. My parents strict and judgemental and hers were playful and sometimes crude. After the wedding it was clear to me there was only 1 thing on Jessie's mind, though I can't say I wasn't looking forward to it also. As soon as we climbed into the back seat of the rented limo she was all over me with her lips and her hands. When we got back to our house we were straight upstairs for what sure was an amazing experience. After a couple of times she came with me on the third and we spent most of that day having sex and sleeping.

It was 4 years later when our house was caught in a flood. The damage to our home was bad. We would have to leave and wait to hear if the water damage weakened the buildings structure making it dangerous to live in. The question was to move to my parents or hers.... not really a question. I could never force my love to live in the strict home I was raised in. Her family home was the only option.

It was quite the different atmosphere in the Bolton household. Whereas I was taught never to indulge, saving all my childhood money for my first house, Jessie's siblings had chocolates, toys, phones and tablets and were all over the place, all 6 of them!

Mia and Paul were glad to see me, Jessie's parents, they were happy to have a responsible adult living with them and a helping hand. I had to dance around all Jessie's siblings ranging from 7 to 22 years old. Honestly I thought it was a bit of a mad house, but I loved Jessie and would love her family the same.

My first real sour thought was when it came to bed time. It turns out Jessie's sisters Katie and Lilli, 18 and 19, shared a room with 2 beds and we would have to share with them. We had developed a very active sex life but with me and Jessie in 1 bed and her sisters in a bed right next to us, we would clearly be going without sex, at least that's what I thought. Jessie crawled her hand down my pyjamas, which I never wore but felt I should with her sisters in the same room. As she gripped me I grabbed her wrist and asked her what she was doing. She said its fine that they're used to it, that her parents were always open about sex. Eventually she persuaded me to do it and we quietly had sex before sleep.

The next morning I awoke to a magical feeling. Jessie was going down on me as she has done before in my sleep. As I laid there in heaven, my head turned to the side and I noticed the time, 08:52.

"Aghh.. shit... babe... you'll be late for work." Are the words I kicked myself for saying.

The movement under the covers stopped for a couple of seconds, then she carried on sucking up and down my cock, the amazing method of twisting one hand up and down my cock as her lips follow, teasing here and there with her tongue in a way that is magical.

I guess she is never late so a one off won't hurt, that was probably her thinking too. She carried on this amazing blowjob until about 5 minutes later when I felt it, she must have too because she picked up the tempo until she forced her mouth halfway down my cock and wanked the bottom half of my shaft until I came down the back of her throat.

I lay spent as she lays still wanking and teasing. Eventually I go soft, she puts me away then climbs up me to mount me and lay her head next to mine facing away from me. As I feel her groin against mine and her legs either side of me, I realised the boobs pressing against my chest felt bigger. I looked to the side and saw blonde hair with streaks of pink. Strange. Jessie doesn't have pink streaks. That's when I remembered who did. Lilli, Jessie's 19 year old sister. She just sucked me off then mounted me after her big sister went to work. And I just let it happen. Fuck!