All Comments on 'Liz Discovers A New Sexual Identity'

by Windstorm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Like it, one of my friends from uni had to put up with a husband like this, then she changed the `game', now is much better of and far, far happier.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Of be cheated, why didn’t she divorce him? If she’s that unhappy, why not divorce him?

There is zero reason for them to be married so why stay where you’re so unhappy? Clesrly Billy is a better fit or any number of men who are willing to fuck a married woman.

So agsin, why not just get a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creating a wimp husband so wife can justify lying, cheating and being a slut is pathetic. A real Pete would either put her over his knee and set her straight or kick her skank ass to the curb after introducing punk ass Billy to his baseball bat. Idiotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author justified the story by saying the husband previously strayed? On what planet? Another worthless pseudo marriage taped onto a whore? Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking cunt! We can only hope she contracts a deadly STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most amused by so many comments from those who see themselves as marriage councillors. It's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it !! She really took charge of her sexual power in a world where 'little' men feel so threatened by a woman who can choose her life. Keep up the story, and maybe give Pete a new role with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least she was honest enough about what she was to charge him for services rendered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pete needs to dump his cheating slut wife . Not only does she have zero respect for him but she’s also seriously jeopardizing his career . It’s bad enough she was whoring around with a stranger while she was out of town without and guilt or remorse , but now she’s whoring with her husband’s colleague ? One he can’t stand to boot , she knew he was her husband’s nemesis and chose to have sexual with the asshole during a company soirée . That , unbeknownst to Pete , has destroyed any type of credibility and respect he had earned during his employment . Now he won’t be taken seriously by Billy and eventually by his boss either . His good ideas stolen and promotions passed over he will burn out early and fade into obscurity ! Without the respect of his wife ,his colleagues, bosses and eventually his own self respect he will become just another statistic . He can prevent all that though by publicly having her served with divorce papers and bitch slapping the big dumb asshole Billy Dark hard enough that Dark saw the light at the end of the tunnel .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindstorm@Windstorm
Let's just say I am a mature writer of erotic fiction, who brings a lifetime of experience to the stories I produce. I have submitted two short stories under the pen name 'Oldmaster', but as Windstorm I now want to use the Illustrated and Adult Comic story format as my preferr...