Liz Discovers A New Sexual Identity Pt. 02

Story Info
Liz takes her infidelity with Billy to a new level.
3.6k words
3.56
10.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windstorm
Windstorm
56 Followers

Liz finds her new sexuality Ch. 2

Liz lay in her bed at home, contemplating the events of the evening when she attended a company dinner dance with her husband Pete. Her glance to the side shows that Pete is now sound asleep. Of course he is, all that brown-nosing with his bosses must have left him exhausted again, the poor dear. Meanwhile Liz's own condition is far from sleepy, having spent part of the evening giving fellatio to one of Pete's co-workers for cash. Her mind was still in turmoil, as were her emotions.

Part of her felt some guilt at what she had just done, while another part (undiscovered so far) rejoiced in the intensity of the sexual thrill she had recently experienced. Pete had been subdued in the taxi as it drove them home. He was clearly upset that she had danced with his office rival, and made a couple of sarcastic remarks about how she was clearly having a better time than he was.

Pete sulked in the back seat and looked moodily out of the window. "So did Romeo Dark show you a good time?" he grumbled, his face tight and pinched with disdain.

"Oh, for god's sake Pete act like a grown up!" Liz spat back at him, "The guy offered me a dance while you were crawling to your bosses. Even your boss thought it was a good idea so what are you getting tense about it?"

Pete swung his head to look directly at Liz and fumed "Tense? I'm way beyond tense Liz, you are my wife and you know I hate that asshole!"

Liz took a breath and counted to 10, no point in letting anger get the better of her. "Yes Pete, I am your wife and I was only there to impress your seniors. You told me so yourself, and that man you were with said he thought Billy and I should dance and leave you with him to talk business. What was I supposed to do, contradict him?"

Pete shrugged and stared moodily out of the car window. "And besides I have a right to enjoy myself, and listening to the two of you talking shop was not my idea of a great night out."

The remainder of the journey home passed in silence, and now here she was, lying in bed next to a sulky, sleeping husband and feeling horny. Liz had really got turned on sucking Billy's big black dick and she wanted some release. She wouldn't be getting it from Pete tonight; his feelings at the moment didn't include having sex with his wife so fuck him! Or, in this case, not. She lay still and listened to her husband's breathing, slow and regular and her hand crept down to her crotch, fingers gently tracing the outline of her outer labia. Her pussy was still excited, damp from the vaginal secretions that started as she gave Billy oral sex and still leaking from her now. Slowly she massaged the clit hood with a finger pad, rolling and rotating before using two other fingers to compress around the hardened nub, sending thrills of pleasure into her lower body. Fearing an orgasm on the bed would wake up her husband she crept silently out of the bedroom to the bathroom, where some measure of relief waited for her.

Exactly 3 days after the events of the company dinner, Liz sat at the breakfast table and studied the messages on her mobile phone. As she read through the various hellos from a small number of her female friends and work colleagues, a new message popped onto her screen from a number she didn't recognise. The opened message was short and to the point.

"You were right Liz, HR does have you phone number as Pete's next of kin. I enjoyed our meeting and now I want more, so what does it cost me to enjoy everything he isn't sharing with you?"

Liz smiled at the success of her approach, she had wondered if she was too up front with the fingers under the nose tactic but it appeared to have had the desired effect. She hit reply, thought for a second and then sent "Glad you had a good time Billy. If you want the main course and not just the starters shall we say $500 for one hour, and you can do whatever you want?"

The reply back was virtually instant and made her think she had pitched the price too low. "It's a deal, when can you come to see me?" Liz thought again, deciding to stay with the price agreed for now, and sent back "What about today, Pete is at work and I have a day off so I can visit you."

Again the response was instant. "Come to the main office building at 7pm and wait in reception. I'll make sure Pete is having to work away from the office and won't be home until at least 10pm, and this building will be quiet when you arrive, no one around to notice us going to my uncle's private office suite." Liz's hand trembled slightly as she responded "Ok see you there."

It was just at 7pm when Liz arrived in the reception area of her husband's main offices, and as Billy had predicted there were few people around at this time of day. Just a lone person working the reception desk who she did not recognise, and two others (presumably other staff or waiting public) seated in the far corner.

Before she had a chance to approach the reception desk she saw the tall, athletic figure of Billy appear from around a corner and walk purposefully towards her, dressed in casual sports clothes as if fresh from the gym. "Hello Liz" he said warmly, offering her a hand to shake "thank you for coming to our late meeting." As she took his hand she shifted her weight on to one stiletto heel, cocking her other shoe behind her; she smiled brightly and said "It was good of you to invite me Mr Dark, and at such short notice. I was happy to get your message."

Liz recalled the certainty of the tone of Billy's earlier text message, and sure enough her husband had called her two hours later to say he would be late home tonight because of an urgent out of town meeting he needed to attend this afternoon. Liz had pretended to be hostile to the news, telling him he was being put upon because of his good nature. She didn't press the issue because inwardly she was glad he would be kept busy.

A self satisfied grin spread across Billy's handsome face, "Well let's not waste any more time shall we? I'll take you to our meeting room and we can get down to business." He moved them from the reception area to the nearby elevator, and they took a ride in silence to the top floor. As the doors whooshed open Billy took Liz's elbow and guided her to their left and down a short corridor to an impressively large oak door. Ushering them through, Liz first, Billy locked the door behind him.

"Nice office, a lot bigger than my husband's" Liz remarked, gazing in admiration at the size and quality of the well appointed office space. Billy smiled and nodded, "Yes, I guess I do have one a lot bigger than your husband's" he said, not seeking to hide the double entendre present in his remark. "This is my uncle's office and he's letting me use it for our little get together. One day soon I'll have one of my own just like this: maybe even this one in due course when the old man steps down."

Without prompting he produced a thick fold of bank notes and handed them to Liz. "There's the $500 you want, and now honey it's time to start delivering." Liz took the money without counting and put it in her purse.

"Thank you Billy" she smiled, looking up at him with expectant eyes. "How do you want us to start?"

Billy remained silent but swiftly moved to close the gap between them, lifting her chin and kissing her full on her red lips. Willingly Liz returned the kiss, opening her mouth to receive Billy's probing and insistent tongue. They kiss deeply and passionately for some moments before he breaks the kiss and says "I've done nothing but think about what happened at the dance on Saturday, and how it's still unfinished business."

Liz smiled and kissed him again, finally breaking off to whisper "That thought has been exciting me too. What we did really turned me on." The kissing resumed until Liz again breaks to say "You remember telling me you want what my husband is no longer getting? What if I tell you I was thinking of letting you have more than I give him?" The impact of her words was immediate, as Liz felt the already large bulge in Billy's groin swell and grow even larger. She pressed her boobs up into his chest as his fingers get plenty of contact with her ass, her eyes and smile telling him there's lots more available than he might have imagined.

Billy grinned and squeezed her ass cheeks through the thin fabric of her dress. "Before we left the room where you sucked my cock, you gave me a sniff of your fingers remember?" Liz knows exactly what he is talking about. "So?" she teased, running her tongue tip over her full red lips.

"So get those clothes off you now, my hot little married slut, and let me suck your clit until you cum in my mouth." Billy pushed Liz backwards towards the sofa while she quickly started to strip, their mouths locked in frantic kissing as they both disrobe. Her dress discarded in a pile on the floor, Liz sits back and spreads her legs wide, her moist slit glinting softly in the subdued room light. "Is this what you want Billy?" she murmurs seductively, slightly raising her hips from the sofa, offering him access to her cunt.

"I want all of it Liz" Billy growled, laying down between her spread thighs and pushing them back further. "But for starters I want to eat this hot little cunt until you cum." With that he buried his face in her hot snatch, licking it furiously with the flat of his tongue, like a thirsty dog lapping water from a bowl. His tongue visits her clit as it peeps out from under the hood, the little bump red with excitement. Liz groaned her appreciation as the small but insistent circling of Billy's tongue tip makes the nerve endings in her clit go into a frenzy of pleasure signals. Her hips buck sharply as he increases the tempo of his tongue, rolling slightly faster each time her body responds, driving her towards her first wave of pre-coital bliss.

As his hot tongue laved her clit, Liz let herself relax a bit and enjoy this fortunate turn that meant she was getting some intense pleasure too. Her hands cradling her breasts, she started slowly kneading them, feeling the softness yield to her fingers even as her vaginal petals yield to Billy's insistent tongue. The familiar sensations of her growing wetness, moistening and opening her sex, driving her even more towards wanting to feel his cock parting her and slamming in deep.

A sudden sucking sensation on her clit pushed all her right buttons, and Liz let out a low, sensual moan and squeezed her tender breasts more. The significance of Liz's pleading moans does not escape Billy as he contemplated splitting her roughly with his massively rigid black cock. Her audacity charging him for what he had expected would be his for the taking, like with all the other wives he had fucked, simply added fuel to his already burning flames. Something about Liz and her independence drove his lust to an even higher plane and so, although he had gladly paid her, now he wanted his due. "Open that pussy for me honey, I want what I paid for and you're going to give it to me."

Liz knew instinctively this was the time for total commitment. Her body, her sexuality was her tool, her weapon for controlling and manipulating powerful men. She was going to use it to drain this man of every last drop of his cum, and make him want her over and over. Despite the fact that her husband hated him Liz felt a rising desire to give herself to Billy, become his paid fuck toy for the next hour. "Come and take it the way you need to baby, and let me make your night special", she whispered in a sultry voice that even surprised her, giving extra heat to the boiling hotness that already existed in her by now soaking wet cunt. She needed a cock, and she wanted it right now.

Wasting no further time, Billy's trousers and shirt hit the floor as he disrobed, barely settling there before being joined by his underwear. Billy's massive body practically flew, moving swiftly to land on top of Liz and pin her beneath his weight. His iron cock poked against her wet, red hot pussy, nestled between her silky soft labia and touching her inner juices. Any chance of foreplay disappeared in the urgency of his need, and almost animalistic in his eagerness he grabbed his massive cock, pointed it to the wet hole Liz offered, and pushed inside her in one deep, hard thrust.

"Aarrgghh, its soooo big!!" Liz moaned as the sudden invasion impaled her on a cock far larger than the one her husband had gotten her used to since they were married. The pressure, as he bottomed out inside her juicy sheath, was enough to force her into a whole new mindset. She was now getting fucked by a cock the like of which she had never before experienced, by a man who had only his own selfish pleasure in mind. And she vowed then and there as she was split by this massive cock, to make herself available for hire to men like Billy, who would pay to have her services. She also knew this would give her power she had only ever dreamed of, as their lusts would allow her gradually to bend them to her needs.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me Billy! Take what you need Billy, your giant cock feels so good stretching my cunt" she cooed obscenely in his ear as she kissed him. His weight crushing her, his cock pistoning in and out at a furious pace, all Liz could actually do was hold on to his massive shoulders and wraps her long legs around his back. As she found the right angle for her legs, it opened her up even more directly to his thrusts, each one slamming into her cervix like a sledgehammer.

Already getting sore from the rough pounding, she started moaning and licking his ear, holding on for dear life. Filthy words of encouragement fell naturally from her lips as he fucked her, the rising tide of lust growing ever more exciting "Yes baby yes! Fuck my tight little married cunt... you want it don't you Billy, want to stuff that big black pole up my hot cunt... ohhhh fuck don't you dare stop!!!"

Over and over, his thrusts stuff her more than she had ever felt. She became more and more lost in the incredible fucking she was getting, pinned down beneath this dominant alpha man. Suddenly she felt her stomach tightening, her whole body pressing towards a cliff edge as he brutally fucked her. And suddenly Liz plunges over the cliff, her body wracking, spasming under him, her vagina squeezing the massive cock laying claim to her body. All she could do to control it was partially stifle her scream. "OOOOHHHH FUCCKKK!!".

That was too much for Billy, who had hoped to prolong this fuck for far longer than he had paid for. Uncontrollable now, he felt his balls tense as he made one last brutal thrush into Liz's quivering body and ground his cock into the neck of her womb. " AAAAHhhhhhh," he grunted as his hot sticky load erupted deep inside her still spasming body. His hot seed filled her cunt to overflowing, instantly oozing out to spread over and coat her pussy mound and thin strip of hair.

Feeling his cock start to shoot hot jizz inside her brought Liz back to the moment, as she started doing the things she knew to prolong and complete the milking of his cum. She flexed her muscles and slowly rocked her hips under him as his cock slowly deflated inside her. Finally as he fell out, and she felt the river of cum leaking out of her abused snatch, she held him tighter and kissed his cheek softly.

"Thank you Billy. I hope you had a good time with me", knowing his limp body and her flooded pussy said he did. "I should get up and clean myself a little before I leave". As she extricated herself from beneath him, Liz could feel his cum dribble down her legs. "We're not quite finished yet Liz" said Billy, his cock still semi-hard and slimy with their combined fuck juices. He lay down and let his legs fall open, looking up at Liz as she stood at the end of the sofa.

"Have you ever rimmed a guy Liz?" he smirked, widening his posture lewdly. Liz stared at him blankly for a second, taken aback by the suddenness of the request. "I mean really licked a man's asshole." The bluntness of the question had floored her but then she shook her head and said "No, Pete would never ask for something like that from me." Billy's face split wide into a leering grin, and he relished the moment. "Well I'm not Pete am I honey?" he said in a husky growl, "and you did say you would give me things he hasn't ever had. So come back down here and suck my dick clean, then lick my ass with that hot slutty little tongue of yours."

Liz slowly and deliberately knelt back down between Billy's wide spread thighs and looked at his tight little pucker, sitting just below his heavy looking ball sac. Never before had she contemplated doing this, from her first time of having any kind of sex right to this point in time. In any other circumstances she might have dismissed the idea as disgusting. "This is where people shit from, isn't it?" she asked herself, and as if he was reading her mind Billy added "Don't worry it's real clean, I took a shower earlier when I was exercising after work."

Suddenly excited again, Liz bent her head lower, starting to kiss and lick Billy's balls as her right hand took hold of his half ready cock. She carefully stroked it with soft fingers, using the slickness of its cum coating to act as lube, while her mouth now joined in by sucking each ball gently into her mouth. Billy looked down his flat stomach to see Liz's pretty face, her mouth full of his balls and her hand slowly pumping his fast growing cock. ^Oh yeah honey that's good!" he groaned, hips moving in gentle encouragement. "Tell me" he whispered low, almost conspiratorially "when you kiss Pete tonight will you do something for me?"

Liz broke off her ball sucking and looked up quizzically at Billy, "And what would that be?" she smiled, returning to tongue washing his low hanging fruits. "Think about where your tongue is going next as you kiss him" he grinned wickedly, raising his taint towards her mouth and thinking of Pete's humiliation. Liz realised Billy's meaning and part of her brain registered disapproval, but nevertheless she lowered her tongue and moved it close, steeling herself to do this but at the same time feeling a thrill of illicit excitement at doing anything quite so nasty. Her tongue touched the puck and slowly licked around it, surprising her with the strange but not unpleasant taste and feel. Billy's body jerked slightly and he let out a low, animal groan and said "Oh you fucking dirty little whore! You're licking my fucking asshole... unnnhhhhh!"

His hand reached down and pulled Liz by the head, bringing her face in closer contact as he pulled his legs back even further. Liz now felt completely overwhelmed with lust, and she enthusiastically rimmed around his asshole before finally pressing the tip against his tight sphincter and working it inside, as her hand continued it's pumping of his now rigid dick. "Fuck yesssss... do it you slut.. Make me cum!!"

She felt him about to explode and moved up quickly to catch his load and swallow every last drop.

Retrieving a hankie from her bag, she wiped the sticky cum from her legs, from ankle to crotch, with extra attention to the flood dripping through her puffy labia. Slipping two fingers inside her abused pussy, she found an ocean of cum waiting and did a quick swish to help it drain into the cloth. Finally as she slips up her panties, she sticks a sanitary pad into the crotch, knowing she otherwise wouldn't make it home without leaving puddles of cum everywhere. As Liz fastens her bra and zips her dress, she bends down to the resting Billy and kisses him on the cheek one more time. Her breathy whisper communicates everything.

"I hope to be hearing again from you soon, Billy... and as frequently as you like." With that she spins on a stiletto heel and turns the lock on the office door leaving her now "client" behind, and carrying his seed still inside her, where before only her husband had placed his. Home was going to be an entirely different place for her from now on.

Windstorm
Windstorm
56 Followers