Lizzie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie's breathing was getting heavier, and her breasts swayed softly as her chest moved. Moving my gaze up Lizzie's slender neck to her face, I saw her expression had turned more hungry, her eyes sparkling and mouth opened as her breaths grew deeper. Lizzie let out a tender moan of pleasure, and that was enough for me. I grunted, jerked my hips, and pumped my cock at full speed. I threw my head back and heard both girls gasp as I started to come, squirting hot semen over my chest and belly. Finally the spurts subsided, I stopped my pumping, let go of my cock and laid back, gasping. Both girls had their mouths open, softly panting, chests heaving, both staring at the cum splattered over my torso.

"That was... awesome..." Jackie said, panting.

Lizzie gazed at me lovingly, nodded in agreement and said "mop yourself up." I obliged, grabbing a handful of tissues and wiping up the cum from my chest, belly, and still oozing from the tip of my softened cock.

I went to throw the tissues in a nearby trash can when Lizzie gasped "wait!" and held out her hand to me. Hesitantly, I handed her the handful of tissues, heavy and wet with my cum. Lizzie smiled in delight and brought the handful of tissue to her face, breathing in deeply through her nose.

Jackie and I both gaped in amazement at this erotic display, while Lizzie's arm sped up and her legs began to tremble. Soon her toes curled and her hips began to jerk. Lizzie's hand dropped from her face and she pressed the tissues against her chest and cried out. Her legs were shaking harder now, and Lizzie's top half began tipping to her left, toward me. As she tipped, the new angle gave me view of her fingers, clumsily but purposefully rubbing at the top of her pussy.

Lizzie looked up at me just as her body froze into place, all except her hips which kept thrusting against her fingers. Her face was locked in an expression of shock and joy, and I got to stare into her eyes as she finished coming.

Finally Lizzie lay on her side, panting hot breath against my leg, body still twitching, hand still buried between her legs. I heard yelps of pleasure and remembered Jackie. I looked over to her to see one hand rubbing at her pussy feverishly while the other clutched at her breast, alternately pinching and pulling at her nipple.

"You... guys... did... so... great!" Jackie managed to get out between gasps. I expected Jackie to quickly join Lizzie and I in our post-orgasmic bliss, but to my surprise, she started slowing down. The hand on her pussy began stroking and rubbing at a more sedate pace, and her breathing came more under control.

"That was... a really fantastic job, Lizzie... especially for your... first time," Jackie said.

Lizzie was still in a haze, slowly pulling herself toward the head of the bed to lie closer to me.

"Thanks," she replied, dreamily. As the only one who hadn't come yet, Jackie started (gently) giving us orders.

"Lizzie, put your hand on your boyfriend's dick... I want to see it hard again."

Lizzie gave me a sleepy smile and reached up to loosely grab my cock in her hand. As Jackie predicted, it immediately started hardening. Lizzie murmured with satisfaction and squeezed it lightly and I moaned a little.

Jackie stared at my growing cock in Lizzie's hand, then looked up and into my eyes.

"And you," she directed, "check and see how wet she is."

I looked down at Lizzie, who smiled and gave me a dreamy nod of approval. Lizzie had crawled up beside me, close enough that I could just reach down between her legs. I slowly moved my hand toward her groin, pausing to slide my hand across her belly on the way, slick with a fine sheen of sweat. My fingertips reached her bush, then slid forward to glide over her pussy lips. Lizzie sighed at the sensation, and squeezed my cock again, this time giving it a slow, short pump as she did so.

I moaned again and looked up at Jackie. She was clearly enjoying the show. Jackie had a wide smile and heavy-lidded eyes. The hand at her groin was mostly still, but she was curling her middle finger in and out of her pussy, making a slight squelching sound with each repetition. I slid a fingertip into Lizzie's pussy in a similar fashion and Lizzie moaned in satisfaction, now starting to pump my cock at a regular pace. This was pretty perfect, I thought to myself. I couldn't think of how anything could be more-

Then I met Jackie's gaze and she whispered "look at my feet!" I didn't need to be asked twice. I stared at her feet as she spread her knees wide and pulled her feet together in front of her, just a few inches from her pussy. Jackie slowly rubbed her soles together while wiggling her short, unpainted toes. I was transfixed. My cock throbbed in Lizzie's hand and she chuckled.

Jackie said "I had a boyfriend that obsessed over my feet, and I remember what he liked." She continued sliding her soft soles together, then stretched her legs out straight ahead of her and pointed her toes at me, curling and uncurling them seductively. Just when I thought that was the best sight I could imagine, Jackie shifted her legs toward Lizzie and began rubbing her feet against Lizzie's, making her giggle. Jackie dragged her toes across the tops and sides of Lizzie's feet, making her legs twitch when they traced along her soles.

Traces of my first ejaculation were still drying on my chest, but the sight of a naked, masturbating Jackie rubbing her bare feet erotically against those of my naked Lizzie, who was giving me her first real handjob... I was nearing another orgasm with a surprising speed.

Then Jackie asked, "Lizzie, can he come on me?"

Lizzie's newfound unflappable, open-to-everything attitude slipped a bit, and she joined me in shock at this request. I looked down at Lizzie, not seeking permission, but as honestly surprised at the very idea as she was. She had even stopped pumping my cock, but neither of us noticed. After a few moments, a familiar sparkle appeared in Lizzie's eyes that I recognized well enough that my cock throbbed in her hand again. Lizzie smiled her devilish grin at me and turned to Jackie.

"Where do you want it?"

Jackie purred and stopped massaging her breast long enough to point at her belly. Lizzie turned to me, released my cock from her grip, and motioned at me to sit up. I got up on my knees and started shuffling my way toward Jackie's naked body. As I straddled Jackie's thighs, Lizzie tucked in behind me, wrapping one arm around my chest and resuming her grip on my cock with her other hand.

"I want to come with you," Jackie told me, "just give me a countdown." Her hand began to move a little faster on her pussy, and Lizzie started stroking me at a slightly quicker pace.

I could smell Jackie's pussy now, along with the scent of my own semen, as well as Lizzie's sweat, especially as she began licking and nibbling at the side of my neck from behind me. I was in a dramatically erotic situation, far beyond any fantasy I'd ever crafted myself, jerking off in my bed or in the shower so many times before. The delicious pressure in my groin was certainly growing, but it was when Lizzie started grinding herself against my ass cheek that I really began my 'launch sequence' in earnest.

"Okay, uh... five," I began. Jackie's mouth was open as her breathing grew heavier. Her body was beginning to tremble. The squelching from her pussy became a little louder.

"F-four..." I continued. Lizzie tightened her grip slightly and began stroking me a bit faster as I felt heat and moisture from her pussy against my backside.

"Three... you'd better point me where you want it," I advised Lizzie. She stopped licking my neck and peered over my shoulder to aim my cock at Jackie's belly.

"T-t-two..." I gasped, feeling muscles in my groin begin to tighten in a familiar way. Jackie was panting loudly now and her hips were jerking, almost in time with Lizzie's stroking.

"Wuh... wuh... UHHH!" I attempted to say 'one' but my orgasm overtook me and it ended in a guttural grunt. My hips bucked once, twice, and then I let a spurt of cum out to land on Jackie's belly, who cried out in pleasure. The second spurt hit the hand she was using to grope her own breast. I don't think Jackie even noticed, since after the first shot of my cum hit her belly, she immediately began convulsing and grunting, with her eyes rolled back in her head. As Jackie's shaking began to slow, I dribbled out a few more meager squirts of cum onto her body, and Lizzie's stroking gradually slowed to a stop.

I collapsed back onto the bed, letting out a deep, satisfied sigh just as Jackie did the same, making Lizzie giggle at the sight and synchronized sound of us.

"I'd call that a successful club meeting," Lizzie remarked as she handed Jackie some tissues. "I can't wait for the next one!"

I glanced at Jackie's shoebox of toys on the desk and then back at the girls, and we all grinned at each other in post-orgasmic bliss.

-----

[This is all I have written so far about dear Lizzie. If you think this deserves a part four, leave me some suggestions/direction in the comments as to how you think this story should continue...]

12