Lizzie with a Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzie starts working at the sex clothes store.
2k words
4.19
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my third official day at my new evening cashier job at the clothing store. Tomorrow is a big night for this place with that top shelf tranny Lisa J in town for Meet and Greets and autographs. Everyone here is super excited and the place is buzzing. Me, on the other hand, I'm just cool with it because I'm a trap and not a tranny. But I explained all of that in my first story.

But, before I get into all of the basically illegal things going on here this weekend at the store, let me tell how I'm handling my life and job.

First, Pepper Jack may have dumped me or he accidently blocked me from his phone, his Chang account and on Kinder. Accidents do happen.

Next, I used my first two days on the job to put possible hot prospects into category's. It didn't take me long behind the cash register to start flirting and to put customers in the appropriate box. I'm ignoring females at this time because Kim Hun is more than I can deal with. My flirting and conversation starters were increased by holding each article of clothing out, pretending to search for the price tag bar codes. Leather pants got flatten on the counter and flipped over and over. Panties were held high at the length of my arms, searching for that elusive bar code. I would run my fingers over bra cups and softly moan. When they put a sex toy on the counter, I use my headset to call in for a price check loudly. This turned out to work very well for me and I immediately started sorting out the guys.

Box # 5. Head down and speaks softly, probably a straight husband. Order a Pizza dude and move on.

Box # 4. Can't stop giggling and giggling, live your life your way, but too gay for me.

Box # 3. Head up and doesn't care how many times I flip the panties around. Probably a bully.

Box # 2. Head Lowered, but keeps glancing up at me. He wished I modeled the bra. Corny, but OK.

Box # 1. He can't stop staring at my eyes and my movements. Welcome home honey.

My plan was working. It's Thursday evening and I was busy doing my job and filling my boxes when my boss, Karla, came walking through the front doors with a hot slice of dark magic with one amazing set of hips. I heard Karla call her Suzie. I immediately began construction on a crate for Suzie. Suzie gets her own wooden box. As my mind was busy hammering nails into the wood crate, I received a shock at the front door again. Seriously? It was Kim Hun.

"Fem boy look good on job. Fem boy sneak Kim into house. Fem boy be happy."

OMG, I love Kim, but I didn't need her here right now, with her broken English, humiliating me today. I cradled my face in my hands and wanted to scream when Kim changed the conversation. Apparently, Kim and Suzie know each other.

"Hey Suzie, how you doing bitch? And what's up, us south side sluts aren't good enough for you since they put your fat ass across Goth Queens Monthly? Whore, we haven't seen in a minute and boom, here you are in the sex slave jungle? And just how much wider are you going to let those hips get? How do you fit in your car slut?"

"Hey Kim, what are you doing here? Are looking for a diamond tipped nipple contest with Suki?"

"Ah, no bitch, I'd lose that shit. That Ho can cut some glass. But hey, I heard Suki is sleeping with the boss lady around here. Did she go gay or what cunt?"

"LOL, no, that's the boss lady over there, Karla, Karla with a K."

"Seriously? Cool. Suki has a sissy fem boy tranny, just like me. That's my little bitch right there behind the register. OK girl, I'll see you later. Enjoy the shows this weekend. Hey, wait, I also heard you're fucking Jimmy J?"

"Bye Kim, say hello to Momma for me. And I heard your little bitch has a fantasy about laying across thighs and getting spanked while he wrecks your nylons. Just FYI."

Great, an amazon goddess with hips to die for is now humiliating me. At least I know the truth about Kim now. She speaks perfect street English. I can't wait to hear her explanation. I played it cool and started her down.

"Fem boy shut it. Kim use mouth. Fem boy very happy. Show fem boy ass. Fem boy shut it."

"Oh, China Doll, is everything alright over there at the register? Do you need help? Kim is a respected customer here and she gets our best attention."

"No problem here Sugar Cube. Carry on boss, Kim just told me she is very happy."

"Oh, fem boy be China Doll. Now Kim happy. Kim knock 11 pm. Make fem boy boner."

If there was ever a WTF moment, there it went. I say went because she was out the door and headed back down the sidewalk towards her family's Nail Saloon.

My boss, Karla, is firm but fair. She has tranny issues, but doesn't care if I use the phone in between customers. I'm going to give my other tranny friend, Maxi Moo, a call. But first, I'm going to shake it up with Kim via text.

"Are we having sex tonight?"

"Fem boy look, no poke. Fem boy make gooey butt OK."

LOL, now for a quick call to Maxi Moo. I've known Maxi Moo for over a year. She lives in Middleton near the Pizza shop. We hang out every now and then, but we always get into an argument about the Tranny vs Trap thing. It seems like we argue until I call up Google page 623,723. Maxi Moo claims she stops arguing because she is tired of it, but I know the truth and the truth is on page Google 623,723.

"Hey Maxi Moo, how are you? Yeah? Good babe. Hey, have you checked my Chang account lately? OMG I know right, accidently touch a guy's crotch and they force you into the Men's room and have their way with you for hours. I think my butt is still draining. Listen Moo, I'm busy this 4th of July weekend, but how about we deck out and go to the Mall on the following weekend? Pepper Jack promised me he would be there and with the rest of his street gang. What? We'll recognize them, they will be the bad boys carrying hockey equipment duffle bags. And if Red Blade drives his Mom's mini van we can climb in the back and jack them off in style. It'll be fun Maxi Moo, you'll see. Hey, you're coming to my store tomorrow night, right? I mean it is a tranny show and my uptight boss said I could get you a VIP Meet and Greet session with your hottie. You're welcome, just be sure to keep your facial appointment with Kim Hun and get here early. The Bouncers keep a tight clock on the Meet and Greets, so if you want that tranny cum in your belly you need to be here early. I here that bitch packs the place. Sorry Moo, it's my understanding that the hottest tranny of all time, Lisa J, really draws a crowd. OK, wave me down from the front door, but don't touch the lady running the door. Her cold sores are not cold sores. Bye Maxi."

A few more customers came through and I put them in their appropriate boxes. Box # 1 is starting to fill up a little. However, if it is as busy as these people say it's going to be, I may not have time for flirting for the next two days. It might be best if I increase my odds by dressing better and maybe showing up Maxi Moo at the same time. Let's see if this headset works.

"Check. Cash counter to Tori. Tori to the front please. China Doll out."

"Honey Lemon to Front. Honey Lemon on the way. Out."

"Hey Tori, thanks for coming up. Listen, I have some friends coming this weekend and I was wondering if you had any tips on how I can make my waist look smaller?"

"Well, it's late in the game, so we have two basic choices. A belt or spandex."

"What might you suggest?"

"Spandex will work better, but if you have a private moment, Spandex will ruin the moment. We'll go with a wide belt and hope for the best. I'll bring a knit dress and a belt with me tomorrow, but the dress sort requires boobs and we have noticed that you don't use silicone breast forms. Any reason why?"

"Tranny's wear fake breast forms and traps go with natural nipples, but I will try it. Do we have some back there? I don't have any."

"Be sure to come in a little early tomorrow. I got your sexy and your boobs. So, who is your friend that is coming up tomorrow?"

"My bestie, Maxi Moo. She's a tranny."

"OMG, I know Maxi Moo. We dated for a few weeks before she transitioned. You should ask Karla for a VIP Pass."

"I did and she gave me one. Can I bring her in early with me tomorrow?"

"Of course, Lizzie. LOL, we'll put a condom on her."

"Because she pops off so easily? She's embarrassed by her issue."

"Babe, once I was helping her try on nylon stockings and I went to adjust her dick and it popped in my hand. I swear, all I did was attempt to move it and boom, all over my hand. It's even funnier that was the only sex we ever had LOL."

"Maybe I need to wear a condom because I'm so frisky that I might unload at any moment, because traps are like that."

"LOL, maybe China Doll. But let's not go with too many accessories. Karla may not have told you, but you'll be wearing a butt plug all weekend. And yes, I am the designated installer."

"Honey Lemon, you seem to be very comfortable with tranny's and one trap."

"I am, but that is a funny way to put that. Is there really a difference between a tranny and a trap?"

"OMG, it's like night and day. You want me to google it for you?"

"LOL, show it down Lizzie. Listen, I can see that you have customers checking you out before they check out, so I'll leave you be. You know, your fake girlfriend Kim is quite forward with me in the Nail Saloon."

"LOL, now that's really funny. Kim Hun would love a slice of Honey Lemon pie and maybe some whip cream. Stop by for a night cap after work tonight?"

"Sure. Thanks."

I checked out a few customers and then I cashed them out. My box # 1 has a few possibilities. So, the only thing left for me to do was stir the pot, again. I sent my LOL fake girlfriend a text.

"Tori might stop by for drinks tonight."

"Kim dump fem boy just one night. Fem boy not mad."

"Fem boy sad, not mad."

"Fem boy get much sex next day."

I kicked back and smiled under my mask because I think I can use Tori as my carrot on a string to get more makers and tips. And then If frowned when I realized that Kim has such a strong presence that she might put me outside like a cat.

As it turns out, she didn't put me outside, but made it clear that my time would be spent on the couch. At least she threw me a blanket before she walked Tori inside my bedroom and closed the door. Hah, the joke is on her, Tori smiled and waved to me before they disappeared into the night. I waited with patience for Tori to appear at the door and ask me to join them.

I'm positive they wanted me to join them, but they couldn't wake me up. They were both gone when I woke up in the morning, but they both left little presents for me in the bed.

End Lizzie with a secret 02