Look What I Found

Story Info
A Wife and her boyfriend play games with her CD husband.
17k words
4.67
20.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look What I Found

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's note: Here is a nice sexy story filled with a little angst, a little nervousness, a favorite toy and then a big change. I hope YOU like it.

***

Office Midtown, NYC

A woman and two men are sitting around a large cherry wood desk.

"I found this under a cushion in the sofa." The woman throws a large realistic-looking dildo onto the desk with a thud. "Who even knows how long it was there, I hope he's pissing himself looking for it."

"So who cares." An older man in a suit looks on, sort of noninterested. "He likes a little bit of cock."

The woman stands up, she's a professional, she doesn't get too loud. "That's not the issue, it's just that he tells me he has no interest in men, you should see how he dresses when I'm not home. Short skirts, high heels, his makeup is always done to perfection. Obviously, he is dressing up to attract a man. His computer history confirms it."

The noninterested man shrugs.

Another man sits back a little further, he's wearing jeans and a sport's jacket. "So what do you need me for?"

***

I was in Marine Park a small greenspace in Brooklyn. It was a couple of blocks away from my house. I liked it here in the morning it was always quiet. There might be a small cricket game going on or a couple of joggers, but there was always an empty bench and a quiet area I could head off to.

"Hello." I always smiled and said hello when I passed by a group of women enjoying themselves at the park. We were close to a nursery school and there was always a couple of groups of them with baby carriages and coffee cups. I wish they would let me join them, there was always space on the bench. I didn't want to look suspicious though, I was just another girl enjoying a nice morning.

I took a deep breath after wishing, and looked around, my heels making a subtle click on the concrete. I had a favorite bench, it was far from the parking lot, this way men in their cars wouldn't be watching me. I wanted a little privacy. I needed just a little, I was a male dressed as a female and I was quite nervous.

Behind me was the street, in front of me was a field of grass and some flowers, I crossed my legs and opened my bag. I put on my glasses, with my new girlie frames and I took a quick look around. I was pretty much by myself, the park didn't really get active until lunchtime.

I woke up early this morning and shaved my legs and underarms again, then for the first time I shaved my arms. The light blonde hair always made me uncomfortable, now it swirled down the drain with the rest of the water in the shower. I always wanted to show off my girlie arms, now I felt wonderful and feminine. Sometimes I would cry in my bathroom, in front of my mirror looking perfect, thinking what is the big deal? I just want to wear a dress today and go out, I just want to feel pretty. Ugh!

I had been crossdressing for over twenty years, I had just turned twenty-eight, and I made a huge decision. I was taking my dressing to the next level, the next place in my mind I needed to be. I didn't know what that level was, but I was going there whether I had the balls to do it or not. Today was going to be the day I start, I felt perfect, and sexy in my green dress. It was kelly green with a shirt collar and shirtwaist, it was quite full. I wanted to blend in, I saved my more provocative and sluttier outfits for my bedroom mirror. As I sat I fixed the hem around my legs, right above my knee showing off my beige pantyhose. Smooth, shiny, and utterly feminine, I could run my long white fingernails over my legs all day. My heels were bouncing, looking fantastic, all five inches and matching my dress perfectly. I looked like a woman taking a break from her corporate job, just relaxing on a bench, just taking in the slight sunshine. Just avoiding looking at any man that came within viewing distance.

I looked in my bag again, it was big and white. It had a long strap and when I put it over my shoulder it bounced against my wide hips. Today I had on hip pads and a corset to give me a little more of a curvy shape. Along with my breasts, I had a very feminine figure. I pulled out my phone. I texted my wife, Ava, and asked her how her day was going. Looking at me from afar you would never guess I had a wife, one that was very beautiful, sometimes loving, and quite busy. She usually texted back right away, she knew I was out in the world prancing in a dress, she knew I was getting admiring glances. She didn't mind that I crossdressed, but she thought I looked too much like a woman. She told me if I looked a little more masculine in my dresses she would be more comfortable. She didn't like that I could pass so easily or that my mannerisms and voice were so feminine. She wasn't too happy having a husband that looked better in dresses than most of her girlfriends, so she got herself a boyfriend.

Holding my phone up to my face, I put on the camera and checked my makeup. I looked pretty nice, my eyes had just a little green on my lid and my lashes looked full and dark. My eyeliner was perfect and precise, sometimes my hands didn't shake. I had a nice pink complexion and my lips were full and pink. I tried to fix my hair, I saw my big pierced gold hoops shine through, there was a slight May breeze and my long blonde hair moved around my face. I loved that Ava let me grow it long. I asked her nicely, and now I could feel the back reach my bra clasp, the front would sit nicely on my breasts. I had on D-cup breast forms, they felt real and wonderful. When Ava and I went out she sometimes made me put my hair in a baseball hat. She knew I was obsessed with long hair, even on her. I would just tuck mine under the hat, no one looking at me would imagine all the blonde hair that was hiding in it. She also wouldn't let me shave, I had to have slight hair on my chin and face. Inside my brain, I couldn't wait to shave it off but I did it for her, I wanted her to be comfortable. Her boyfriend, her boss Randolph, Mr. Welles, well he wasn't a boy he was in his forties, he was fifteen years older than us, he had a full beard. He was at least six inches taller and weighed so much more than me, he was all man. If she needed some real masculinity in her life, she visited him, we had the perfect relationship.

Next, I took my selfie stick out of my pocketbook. I hooked it up to my phone, it was a gift from Ava. She knew how much I loved taking videos and pictures of myself in all my femme glory. I started taking a couple of preliminary shots, just pictures of me relaxing on the bench, some of my legs, some showing off my makeup. I was getting ready to take a quick walk, I loved a video of myself clicking in my heels, my hips swaying and my hair bouncing on my shoulders while smiling. I could look at them all night and imagine I was walking around the park looking for my friends to hang out with and gossip.

"Hi."

I looked up, a man was smiling down at me. I sort of froze, I wasn't too good at talking to men, they made me quite nervous.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He smiled, he was quite good-looking, he had on a sports jacket and he was quite tall. I squinted into the sunlight to glance into his eyes.

"That's, okay." I then cleared my throat, thank god my female voice was working. I put my phone and selfie stick down, retracting it in the process.

He moved a bit closer, "I was supposed to meet my friend here but they canceled. Would you like a hazelnut coffee, it just has a little half and half in it?"

I was surprised, that was my go-to in the morning. I didn't know what to say, I just had a stupid smile on my face and said nothing.

He handed the cup to me, "Please, it's very good."

I took the warm cup, "Thank you." And I took a tentative sip. It was perfect, it was hot and smelled delicious.

"I didn't mean to bother you, I'm sorry, I see you are in the middle of something."

"No, that's okay."

"Can I sit?"

Could he? I was thinking I guess, could I talk to a man while wearing my green dress? "Um, sure."

It turned into a wonderful morning. We sat on the bench for an hour, drinking our coffee. We said goodbye to the mothers with their carriages going to pick up the rest of their children at the nursery. They walked by and waved. I was hoping they would tell their husbands about us tonight, the two people on that far off bench. I kept on crossing and recrossing my legs, my hand trying to keep active and rubbing them. His name was Alexander, he was quite nice, he was very handsome, he couldn't stop looking at my hands caressing my legs.

"What's your name?"

"Um, Sabrina."

"Can I take pictures of you Sabrina? Looks like I interrupted you."

I looked around, it was getting busier at the park. "Okay." I stood up fixing my dress and then my hair, I was even more unsteady standing up. Standing on my high green heels. I handed him my phone, just barely touching his hand, I was hoping he wasn't going to investigate anything on it. He started taking pictures right away, he told me to pose and I laughed. He made me walk away from him and he took some video. I walked toward him and he took more. He made me hold my hair up, my long blonde locks in my hands above my head, he asked me if I looked beautiful every morning and I giggled. He took close-ups of my hands, my lips, even my feet in the heels, he was very thorough.

"I'm a photographer if you didn't come to that conclusion already." He smiled. "Can I take some pictures with my camera?"

"Um, okay."

And he made me pose some more, He made me slightly lift my dress to take pictures of my legs, he made me lean against trees and a children's slide and a swing set. He took more closeups of my face telling me I had a nice smile, nice lips. I was having so much fun, I could do this all day.

"Can you take off your glasses?"

So I did, slowly, I was nearsighted, and I had to adjust to look at him. He took more pictures, he made me put the frame in my mouth. He made me put on more lipstick. He made me put my hair in a high ponytail and shake it. He made me give him my number.

***

"You went to the park? I see the selfie stick poking out of your bag." Ava was organizing the house before dinner, she had a system I couldn't understand. I had on a new pair of panties and pantyhose under my jeans. I had my hair in a low ponytail, I wet it and flattened it out. It was so different this morning with Alexander. I wouldn't tell her about him.

"I did, the weather was so nice." I brought my pocketbook in my room, I shouldn't have left it out by the door anyway. I was getting so careless lately.

She called me from the kitchen, "I guess you had fun. Did you say hello to the mothers," She chuckled, she thought I should go over and introduce myself to them.

"I did, there were about eight of them this morning." I was back getting dinner ready, we always sat down for dinner, even if I picked up food from Mcdonald's.

"You know," We sat down at the table together, "One day I bet they will all be coming over for Sunday brunch, bellinis, and omelets, you'll see." She chuckled again, she had way too much faith in me.

***

Office Midtown, NYC

"Oh my god, you should have seen his face the other night. Ecstatic."

"Oh yeah, that's great." The man with the sports jacket said.

The women stood and looked out the window, Eleventh Avenue was busy with cars and pedestrians. "Are you seeing him again?"

"Her?"

"Okay, are you seeing her again?" She turned smiling with her hands on her hips.

"I can if that's what you want. I was thinking I could take some more pictures." He showed the woman his phone, he showed her the pictures from the park.

"Wow," She held the phone closer, she shook her head. "If I didn't know who this was, I would swear you met a woman who was too beautiful even for you."

***

Alexander called me, it was late, my wife and I were watching TV. I excused myself and slipped into my girlie bedroom to talk to him. I would have to do something with my hair if I was going to use my female voice. I wish I had time to slip something on but Ava would get suspicious and ask what I was doing. She didn't like when I dressed femme when she was home.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sabrina, I'm sorry it's late. Can you meet me at the park tomorrow, I have a free afternoon?"

"What time?" I was nervous, I always went there in the morning because it was quiet, later on, it got busy with the kids out of school and various games taking place.

"I'm thinking around four, I'll bring coffee. If you want bring a change of clothes, we can take lots of pictures."

"Um, maybe."

I hung up and sat on the bed, the hair surrounding my face. I was quite tense but excited, I was completely hard in my panties, a man wanted to see me. I got up and called into the living room. "Ava, I'm going to go to sleep, I'm kinda tired. I'm going to sleep in my room tonight."

"Oh really?" I heard her say, she didn't sound surprised. I then took off my male clothes. I slipped on a bra and then a nightgown over my panties and pantyhose. I pulled the box I keep hidden in the back of the closet. I felt in the dark, I knew what I was feeling for. I couldn't find it, I pulled out the box. I tore the closet apart looking for it, I looked under the bed, behind the dressers, inside all the drawers.

"Shit, shit, shit." I left it in the sofa.

I had a perfect silicone cock that I ordered, it made my panties so wet when I held it. Especially if I was talking with men online. I imagined I was playing with their cocks and balls while they played with my breasts and hair. One night I was all dressed up and I brought it into the living room, sucking on it while watching TV. Ava was working late. I was trying to pass the time, trying to stay excited, trying to take as much as I could down my throat. I thought I heard a knock or a noise and I pushed it into the cushions. I freaked out a little, I opened the door slowly and looked in the front then backyard, there was no one. I was still a little worried, I kicked off my heels and hurriedly took off my dress. I took a shower and changed. I made dinner and waited for Ava to come home. I left something in the cushions.

***

It was Friday afternoon, I was seeing Alexander today. I worked from home most days, I worked in Security for a retail company, and today I finished early. I was dressed as a woman since this morning, but I would have to de-glam to go out into the world. My outfit was way too sexy, my dress was too short and too low cut.

I could never tell Ava I was meeting a man at the park. She would always ask me if I desired men, and I always told her no, I always told her she was crazy to think that. I only wanted them when I was presenting as a female. She always asked my opinion of handsome men we would be watching on television, I always told her I didn't know. Why would I have an opinion? Part of me didn't want her to know that her husband was not only a crossdresser but also somewhat of a sissy that liked and wanted men. The funny thing is she wouldn't care, some time ago she wanted to set me up with a friend of Mr. Welles, someone she thought would be perfect for me. She brought it up all the time. I hated to think she knew of a man that was perfect for my female self. It made me uncomfortable, I liked to have my fantasies alone in my room, I didn't want to be too much of a woman around her.

I was thinking, I have been crossdressing since I was young. Growing up I had three sisters at home and had plenty of clothes in the house. At one time or another, I was caught dressing up by all three of them, they didn't seem to mind. They all reminded me of Ava. All of my role models had the same temperament and views about my crossdressing.

I learned something from each one of the sisters. Sherry taught me makeup application, Sandra taught me how to set and curl my hair, and the oldest one, by ten years, Sophia, showed me how to dress to impress. The three of them showed me how to walk and talk, my voice was perfect. I never told any of them I had a penchant for men, actually, I suppressed it well myself. Unfortunately now, it was all I ever thought about.

I was in my car, the parking lot at the park was quite busy. I was early I was going to meet Alexander at our bench. 'Our Bench?.' I didn't want him to see my car just in case. Though I didn't know what the big deal would be. I was nervous again this afternoon, I couldn't find the dildo I hid in the cushions and that was all I could think about. I hated to think where it would turn up.

I was going to take a quick walk and take a video with my phone. I had on a short flowered dress, the hem reached my thighs. It was pink, purple, black, and cyan, so I wore my cyan heels. They had straps around my ankles and the heel and platform were natural. I had on nude pantyhose, a corset, and a little bit of hip padding. My bra had my D-cup forms and it was all hidden by the dress, even though it was sleeveless and part of my back was exposed. I looked quite nice, I looked like one of the mothers picking up their kids. I took one last look in the rearview mirror and decided to brush my hair again, I had on big cyan round earrings and a little gold chain around my neck. My makeup of course was perfect for a Friday afternoon and my lips were bigger than usual. Pink and perfect matching my long nails and also my toes which were peeking out of my heels.

I did a quick walk around the lot, holding my selfie stick in front of me. I always felt that everyone watched the vain woman taking videos of her walk, but this was what I loved. I loved checking on my progress later that night, I loved when I caught men or women looking at me as I posed. Having Alexander take the pictures made me so much more comfortable about it, it was crazy I was nervous about people but I felt better having a photographer. My own personal photographer. Unfortunately now, the park was too crowded and after one go-round, I slipped back into my car to wait.

I texted Ava and asked how her day was going. She texted back saying she was busy and will be late for dinner, something came up. I was glad, I would be able to spend a little more time in one of my dresses and think about Alexander.

***

Once again I was on my bench, my legs crossed and daydreaming.

I saw him coming closer, my heart started to race, he looked great from far away. "Hi, you look so nice today." It was Alexander, he handed me a coffee.

"Thank you." I smiled, I meant for the coffee, the compliment made me nervous.

We talked while the children ran around us, mothers chased their little ones, and bicycles raced by. I listened to him talk. I could tell he liked my legs, that is where his gaze was mostly aimed at. I found myself looking at his hands, they were big and they looked strong. He also had nice thick legs, they were tight in his jeans. He had on a white buttoned shirt and a sports jacket, he looked like an artist, a photographer. He had a large canvas bag with him, he pulled out a tremendous camera with a light on it.

"Ready?"

I swallowed. I stood up and fixed my dress, he took a quick couple of shots. I felt my dress float around my legs and hips, I felt the breeze on my stockings. I loved being outside, and being with a man, made me feel like I was passing extremely well. I was wondering if he had an inkling of what was behind the flowers of my dress. It gave me a little bit of a thrill thinking about it. He then walked closer to me and fixed my hair. He was focused, it made me hard and even more excited.

"Okay, now you are even more perfect." He smiled and took my hand. We walked into a garden area, I didn't even know this existed. He started taking his pictures again. He made me put my hands on my hips, on my knees, into the wind, and in my hair. He wanted me to play with my hair and smile. We moved to a different part of the park, he followed and took video of me from behind, he made me bend down, he made me bend over, he took so many pictures I was having a wonderful time.