All Comments on 'Lizzie's Submission Ch. 02'

by MorbidGhoul

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a hot follow up chapter. Keep it coming. Excellent tension between them.

Keep them together. Don't make this one of those stories we all are waiting for everything to fall in place for them to be together as a couple and it never does !

Fantastic series so far ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Now this is a good story! I like the build up and the little teasers along the way to the moment of sex. I am also glad that Lizzie and her brother talk through things. I agree with comments from Middleson, keep them together. This is a sexy series. I hope a follow up happens sooner than later. Thanks!

MorbidCrowMorbidCrowover 2 years ago

Another great story by an amazing author. I love the vividness of your style, it really helps the reader become one with Lizzie and her experiences. I'm excited to see where Lizzie and Ryan go next with their adventures. Truly though till one be one of the key chapters in this story where Ryan takes her for the first time. Entirely a worthwhile read and I highly recommend this author. Always your #1 fan here.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I love a good story and I want to read the next one. It's been over a year. When?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorbidGhoul@MorbidGhoul
Part 3 of Lizzie's Submission is currently in the making! ♥ Sorry to those who have been waiting for part 3. Real life has taken major priority over my free time. Bear with me.♥

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES