Lizzy and Me

Story Info
Baseball buddies bed down.
3.1k words
4.21
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't plan to fall in love that day. in fact, for once, I wasn't even thinking about women, which is unusual for me, since they are often at the top of my mind.

Lizzy Wong was a, cute, make that adorable, 21-year-old junior, at Chapman University that I met at a baseball game against my CSUF Titans-at our Fullerton ballpark. At 5-foot-10, I towered over, only, her five-foot tall, 95-pound, maybe, frame, but loved her smile and enthusiasm for baseball. I was a mid-20's white dude/American Indian with brown hair and green eyes. Lizzy has an adorable smile, long black hair, brown eyes, and A-cup breasts. A stereotypical Asian college woman. She topped off her body with a Dodgers hat above a 42-Jackie Robinson jersey.

Before my CSUF days, I earned my A.A. degree at Pasadena City College, decades after Robinson attended "The University of Colorado Boulevard" then integrated MLB with the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Lizzy's choice of the Dodgers and respect for Jackie Robinson scored points with me!

We sat next to each other in the first base bleachers, and I made my first move by purchasing her hot dogs and soda and peanuts.

By the 6th inning, we were chatting like old friends when Lizzy was shocked that CSUF grad and baseball fan Kevin Costner walked up and said hello. He was a former student of one of my media professors and stopped by my class often enough that we were on a first-name basis.

Kevin was about to leave town to film Field of Dreams in an Iowa corn field. I was envious of the work and baseball -related project.

After the Titans victory (Yea!) I took Lizzy on a romantic walk through our nearby campus arboretum, then offered dinner, which, happily, she accepted. After steak and salad at the Buena Park, Claim Jumper, I drove Lizzy home. On the way, she asked me to be patient with her. "I am a frustrated virgin. The Asian guys won't ask me out because word spread when I, embarrassingly, ripped my hymen and bled during a softball game last season. (I play 2nd base for Chapman's softball team). Asian guys want to pop virgin's cherry's. White guys won't date me because I don't put out on the first two dates. I've never had a third date!"

"I am sorry," I responded. "Lizzy, you dated some scumbags. "I am not a virgin, and I don't care how you lost your hymen. The advantage is that many women have pain when they lose their virginity. You, probably, won't have pain. A considerate man will make sure you enjoy your first time. That will be a better memory for you."

"So far, you are more considerate than the others," Lizzy said. "You are sweet. Have you slept with an Asian girl?"

"No, I haven't," I confessed. "And I don't sleep with girls. just adult women. Their race is not an issue for me. Quality women are the most important. Intelligence, motals, political compatibility, environmentalism, pretty. If you are offering sex, slow, please, slow down! Let's spend some quality time getting to know each other, before we rush into bed, together. Changing the subject, my boss offered me his box-seats to the Angels-A's game tomorrow night. They are right behind the Halo's dugout. Care to join me?"

"Only if you let me buy the drinks and hot dogs and peanuts this time," Lizzy responded. "As for sex, I am not offering-yet. Let's go on more dates-if we get to bed. OK? I want to know you, better."

"Agreed! It's a date," I said. "I will pick you up at 6 O'clock. I will pay for parking. I don't drink beer-especially when I am driving. You can buy the peanuts!"

"You are such a gentlemen. My mother will be impressed," Lizzy said. "She wants me to stay a virgin until I marry at 30. I hate to think I will wait that long, but it, sure, looks that way."

"I'm not trying to impress your mom, but it never hurts to have momma on my side!" I laughed. "I just want to show you some decency and respect. If I fall for you, we're looking at days or weeks-not until you are 30!"

"Thank you!" Lizzy said. "I want to be loved-soon. I don't want to be a 30-year-old virgin!!!"

"Getting back to our date, there is an In & Out Burger near the ballpark. Cheaper food and drinks. Much better food. We can drive-thru first. I don't want Lizzy to go bankrupt buying ballpark food," I said.

"I love, In & Out," Lizzy said. "A cheeseburger, 'animal fries' and a vanilla shake to go!"

"Make mine a Double-Double, hold the tomato, add grilled onions! Then cheat and drive-through Burger King for onion rings," I said.

"Onion rings! Where did I find you? They are great!" Lizzy said. "I love onion rings!"

We held hands as I drove Lizzy home and she introduced me to her parents. Talk about intimidating!

The next night, We went to the game, watched the Angels win, and drove to the Melodyland parking lot to watch the Disneyland fireworks from my car, where we enjoyed our first French Kiss as the rockets exploded.

Driving Lizzy home, I offered a third date, lunch on the Huntington Beach pier. Lizzy started crying. Alarmed, I asked, "Why?"

"No man has asked me out three times," Lizzy bawled. "You haven't hit on me, even. You haven't stuffed your hand in my shirt. I am stunned!"

I reminded Lizzy, "I think you're cute, nice, intelligent, but not a piece of trashy meat. When the time is right, we can share a bed. not yet. As for my hand in your shirt, I look forward to touching your breasts - when you give me the green light to go for it!"

"My period started yesterday. I will start the birth control pill, immediately. I don't want a baby. Soon, I will want you," Lizzy said.

"Let's have lunch, tomorrow, walk on the beach, and talk more. Can I pick you up at 9:00 and take you to church, before lunch?"

"Sure," Lizzy said. "Church as part of a date? Another first. No wonder you haven't mauled me! Are you gay?"

"I'm straight," I responded. "I love women, only. When the time is right, I will kiss, lick, touch and pound your pussy until you scream in a passionate orgasm-or three. I'm just not a creepy, sleazy, guy that treats you like a slut. I don't want a one-night stand. I want a long-time, romantic, lover. Are you OK with getting some respect?"

"Gladly," Lizzy said. "Your 'respect speech' has my pussy getting moist."

"Down, girl! Don't tempt me too soon!" I responded. "We haven't, kissed much-yet."

I stopped by Lizzy's house at 9:00 A.M., Sunday morning, to take her to church. We drove to Calvary Chapel, in Costa Mesa, where Pastor Chuck Smith preached his, usual, "Last Days" sermon after the Sweet Comfort band and Bryan Duncan led the worship music.

Next it was lunch at Ruby's Diner on the HB pier, then some passionate, French kissing, on the pier rails, as the waves crashed below, as Lizzy stroked my back and butt. I reciprocated then Lizzy put my hands on her shirt-covered breasts, and asked me to massage them. Surprised, I did so, and we started getting more passionate.

"Do you see that hotel, over there?" Lizzy asked. "My parents own it. We can get a room, anytime."

"That's tempting," I said. "Soon, I will take you up on that. Maybe next weekend. I don't want to rush over there now."

Minutes later, I was driving Lizzy to Fullerton Park where we walked for an hour and rolled down the grassy hills. Romance was enjoyable as we held hands and French kissed and laughed at our hillside antics.

"Can we, please. go out, Wednesday night, to church?" Lizzy asked. "I want to see you again."

"Of course!" I responded. "Calvary, again? Do you want to drive? You haven't been to my apartment."

"I will come by at 5:00 and cook dinner, then drive us to Calvary Chapel."

"Book it," I said. "Here is my address."

I drove Lizzy home. After kissing her goodbye, her father met me, outside, and told me they want Lizzy and I to "become a couple," that no one else has made her so happy and been patient and respectful. That I have shown polite interest in her.

"I think Lizzy is a virgin," Ed said. "We don't ask. We own a hotel. Here is a master door key. When Lizzy is ready, Show my daughter how she can be loved by her man. Be tender and respectful. Her mom has her on birth control, at Lizzy's request. We aren't ready for grandbabies-yet. After Lizzy starts teaching school, we will pay for her wedding and start the baby watch-not until then! And in that order: Degree, wedding rings, diapers."

"Stunned, I said, "Lizzy and I aren't that far along, yet. "I will wait for her cues. When the time comes, I will love Lizzy, not hurt her and sex her and dump her. I am looking long-term romance."

"Great," her father confirmed. "We love our little girl-no matter how old she gets. She will always be our baby Lizzy."

"I've heard that line from my mother a time or two," I responded.

Wednesday night, Lizzy arrived at 4:45 and cooked five-meat lasagna with a side salad. Her food was delicious, as were her kisses. Though she hinted at my bedroom, I politely, reminded her of church, and we drove to Calvary Chapel. After the service, Lizzy surprised me with a beach-blanket cheesecake dessert on the beach. Within an hour, we were passionately, holding, kissing, and spooning, fully-clothed due to others nearby. At the end of our fourth date, Lizzy dropped the bomb and invited me to her parent's hotel, Friday night, to receive her v-card and spend the weekend in bed. I, happily, confirmed that she was sure, then accepted her, priceless, invitation.

We walked, hand-in-hand to Lizzy's car, then we drove to my apartment, we kissed at the door, and Lizzy started crying. Alarmed, I asked her what was wrong, and she said she didn't want to leave me. I rolled my eyes, invited her inside, where we French-kissed on the couch, until Lizzy fell asleep. I gently carried her to my bed, tucked her in, as a gentleman, and returned to my living room and fell asleep on my couch.

At sunrise, Lizzy walked into my living room, woke me, and asked what I was doing on the couch.

"I was sleeping, Captain obvious, what do you think I was doing?" I quipped.

"Why weren't you in bed, with me?" Lizzy asked.

"Because I tucked you in, and if I was in bed, with you, I couldn't trust myself to keep my hands and cock to myself. that could ruin things by hurting your feelings," I explained.

"Thank you," Lizzy said. "I want to share my virginity with you at my parent's Penthouse Suite, with candles and roses. We'll be there in a few days."

"Now that you're sleeping over, in my bed, can we make ourselves, officially boyfriend and girlfriend? I feel like we are, practically, a couple," I asked.

"That sounds great," Lizzy said. "I like that! Meanwhile, can I, please, use your shower?"

"Of course!" I said. "Mi casa es su casa."

Let me get you a robe. There are huge towels hanging on the back of the door.

Lizzy walked into the bathroom and slid the door, nearly, closed.

Disappointed that I wasn't sharing her shower, I walked into my bedroom and laid down.

"Hey, mister, how come I am alone in the shower? Lizzy called out. We can save water if we shower together!"

She didn't have to ask twice.

I sprinted into the bathroom dropping my clothes outside. Once inside, I was blown away. Beautiful Lizzy was soaking wet with water dropping from her, cute, A-cup breasts, and her, furry, black, pussy. Her black hair was soaked and my 7-inch cock stood at attention. Seeing Lizzy naked was a milestone moment. She attacked my body with a loofah and I kissed her as we soaped each other down. We loved and stroked each other, intimately, as I licked Lizzy's breasts into her first man-induced orgasm as I stroked her clit and g-spot."

"Oh, my, freaking, gawd," Lizzy screamed. "That is beyond awesome!!! Please don't stop!!! GAWD, Beyond magic!!! So cool!!!!!"

We dried ourselves off, walked, my carrying her, naked, to the bed, where I laid down, kissed her toes, her feet, her legs, and tongued my way into her, hairy, pussy, around her vulva, before licking her clit, sending Lizzy screaming in passion.

"i didn't think it could get better than in the shower, but I am seeing stars. Your tongue is a gift from heaven!!! I can't wait to feel your cock inside me, this weekend!"

We switched into a, wonderful, 69 and blew our way into mutual climaxes, finishing our morning of first orgasms.

An hour later, Lizzy and I drove to her home, together. As we walked in, her parents shouted, "Congratulations!" Assuming that Lizzy and I left her virginity behind. Lizzy blushed.

"I am still a virgin," she explained. I fell asleep, while Mark and I were kissing. He tucked me into bed, fully clothed, and he slept on the couch-alone. He isn't rushing me." I invited him into the shower, later, we sudsed each other up then 69'd in his bed. I still have my v-card, and we will cross that line, this weekend at your hotel."

Her parents smiled and applauded. "We figured you went for it last night. We appreciate your honesty and patience and commitment. Every parent wants their little girl to be a virgin bride. However, this is the 80's and..."

We all laughed.

"I will tell you that Lizzy is beautiful with and without her clothes. You created a gorgeous woman, and I enjoy making her scream..."

They all blushed.

We went our separate ways until meeting at the beach, Friday evening for a candle-lit dinner on the sand, catered by room service.

Lizzy was wearing a, conservative-cut, bright red, one piece bathing suit. I had shorts, a polo shirt and flip-flops. We enjoyed our Prime Rib with lobster tacos, before French-kissing each other and holding while spooning. We caressed each other under our clothes, before, Lizzy said, "Take me upstairs and make love to me all night long! Cash my v-card and make me a woman with you!!!"

We started inside, with Lizzy wrapping a beach towel around her waist to hide her saturated pussy area of her bathing suit. Holding hands, we took the glass elevator to the top floor, French-kissing through the ride. We walked to the door, Lizzy key-carded the lock, and I picked her up to carry her across the threshold into the living room which was lined with candles with roses around the room and petals on the floor and furniture.

Moments later, we'd removed each other's clothes and I was licking Lizzy's puffy nipples into orgasm as she screamed. "Oh, my, oh, oh, oh, don't stop!!!"

As Lizzy collapsed, into my loving arms, I picked her up and carried her, beautiful, naked body to the California King which was covered with rose petals. I, tenderly, laid Lizzy down, and as she moaned with pleasure, I kissed and sucked each of her toes, kissed her feet, kissed up her legs, to her black-haired, furry pussy, licking and kissing until I found her clit and, lovingly, licked her into orbit as my finger stroked her g-spot. "Oh, gosh, oh, my, gawd, this keeps getting better and better," Lizzy screamed! "My body is exploding in space! Your tongue is incredible! I never imagined I can feel so great! Please give me your cock. Fill up my pussy! Make me a woman!!!"

I rolled onto my back and invited Lizzy to slide onto my cock. "You are in total control, baby! My body belongs, completely, to you! Giving your virginity can be awkward and painful. Ease onto my cock as you wish. I don't want to hurt you and cause you any pain! My cock is hard and ready for your loving."

Lizzy smiled as she eased her, velvet, pussy onto my manhood as I filled her... "Oh, my! Goodbye virginity! This is beyond words! I feel so, full! So deep! So loved! Thank you!!!"

"It is my pleasure to love you into womanhood," I responded. As I kissed and licked her breasts, Lizzy moved up and down before collapsing onto me as another orgasm swept through her cute little body!!! After she recovered, I rolled her over, into missionary, and loved her into a mutual, climax, creampie...

"Oh, there aren't words," Lizzy cried. "I am an adult, now. Finally, a complete woman" as she French-kissed me... "Thank you for being so tender! This is a moment that I will always cherish and remember!!!"

I kissed her tears away, saying, "I am happy to love with you..."

Lizzy got out of bed, reached for my hand and led me to the shower while she arranged for a maid to change the sheets while we were behind the, closed, bathroom door. We washed each other, tenderly, and I had Lizzy lean against the shower wall, while I entered her womanhood from behind and we made love, under the shower water, to, another, mutual climax, giving the housekeeper some entertainment as we orgasmed, together, in another creampie.

After Lizzie checked to make sure that housekeeping was gone, we donned, plush, cotton robes, went to bed, undressed, blew out the candles, and spooned, together, naked, falling asleep after our, memorable, night of lovemaking.

We woke up as sunlight filled our room, made love, tenderly, before I donned a bathrobe over shorts, walked downstairs, and brought up breakfast which we shared in bed, before making love, doggy style. "It's so deep!" Lizzy screamed. "Oh, gosh, you're driving right through me! Please don't stop! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK FILLING ME!!!!!"

"I can get used to this," I said. "You are so tight. So wet!!!!"

After falling asleep, spooning, we woke up, made love on our sides, showered/sexed again, put on bathing suits and headed downstairs to the beach.

We were surprised by Lizzy's parents in the hotel lobby.

"Are congratulations in order?" Lizzy's dad asked her.

"Daddy, that's so personal!!! Yes, Mark made me a woman. I am still a good girl. Now I am an adult girl. Making love is wonderful! And I will always be your baby girl!!!"