Lizzy Bennet's 'Affliction' Ch. 02

Story Info
Traveling and testing.
2.2k words
4.68
1.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II

As the sun peaked out, the Darcy carriage pulled up to the parsonage. Darcy and the colonel emerged and found Elizabeth waiting on the steps, trunk at the ready.

"Good morning, good sirs."

They both bowed as Elizabeth courtseyed.

Darcy looked about.

"Is not Mr or Mrs Collins about, for us to take our leave?"

"It is very early, sir, and is not the idea of a quick start not to your liking?"

Darcy espied her dubiously and headed for the door. Elizabeth stepped into his path.

"Mr Darcy, if you knock on that door, I have no doubt you will beat, the sniveling poor excuse of a man, senseless. Would you not rather be merrily on our way?"

Darcy looked to the colonel then back to her.

"Will you promise to tell me why I should not knock?"

"I will be most delighted to, when we are too far away for you to turn back."

Darcy looked her over, she seemed well enough. Reluctantly he agreed and they set off.

Once inside Elizabeth was introduced to a young maid named Anna in Darcy's employ.

Darcy smiled at how at ease Elizabeth was with Anna, soon the two were giggling together and seemed like old friends.

After they had stopped to change horses Darcy asked the question most on his mind

"Will you tell me now why the Collins's did not see you off?"

Elizabeth looked towards Anna who was busy sewing.

"You can speak in front of Anna. Almost her entire family is employed with us. They are like an extended family and can be trusted."

Anna looked up and smiled.

"Very well, sir, as I did promise and might I be allowed to say how proud I am of you for waiting this long."

She turned to the colonel.

"Are you not shocked, colonel?"

The colonel chuckled, "I am indeed, I thought he would be chomping at the bit long before now."

"Mr Collins and I had a terrible row last night, once he found out of our courtship. Apparently some dunderhead informed Lady Catherine."

Anna looked up in shock and the colonel tried to cover his laugh.

"I was honorbound to inform her."

"My apologies, sir, I did not know you were said dunderhead."

"You very well knew who it was."

"I may have suspected, sir, but I, in fact, did not know for certain, so you cannot accuse me of a prevarication."

"Is all this simply a diversion to delay the telling of the pertinent parts of the story?"

"You are far too keen, sir. How will I ever get away with my schemes?"

Elizabeth could see Mr Darcy's patience was wearing thin. She took a deep breath.

"I was thrown from the house last evening, sir."

Darcy sat forward.

"Where did you sleep?"

"Under the stars, sir. It was a beautiful sky last night, do you not think?"

Mr Darcy became eeriely silent, Elizabeth thought.

"Before you begin blustering about, sir, let remind you that I currently sit before you relatively unharmed."

"You should have sent for me." Darcy said barely containing himself.

"I considered it, William, but then I thought there would be a commotion and Lady Catherine would be alerted. It seemed more prudent to bare it. Charlotte did come to my aid in the very early morning so I could wash and dress for today."

"If I ever see him again!"

Eventually Darcy calmed and they had a pleasant rest of day, until pulling into the inn they had intended to stay for the night, the carriage jolted unexpectedly and flung Elizabeth into the carriage wall. She cried out in pain.

"Elizabeth, what is wrong?"

Elizabeth took a moment for the pain to subside.

"It is just my shoulder, William, I should've been more careful."

"Whst is wrong with your shoulder?"

"It is just very sore from last night."

"I do not understand you, when was your shoulder injured?"

"When Mr Collins threw me from the house."

The carriage went silent. Darcy, the colonel and Anna all looked to Elizabeth in absolute shock. Elizabeth saw their expressions.

"I did say he threw me from the house."

When the carriage stopped Darcy leapt down calling for his horse to be untied. The colonel followed him endeavoring to talk some reason into him, eventually convincing him he shouldn't leave his Elizabeth unattended.

They had a private parlor for dinner. Everyone was very quiet as not to set Darcy off, he was talked out of returning to Rosings but only barely. Darcy rented the entire floor so each had their own room. Elizabeth hoped that meant she would be visited later by her very surly beau, considering her room was far from the others, she felt confident.

She was thinking of the possibility and gave him her most endearing smile. He grinned knowingly and smiled slightly. Elizabeth chuckled, 'it was progress', she thought.

After dinner Elizabeth feigned being tired and went to her room to prepare herself for him.

When Darcy entered her room she was waiting for him naked on top of the bed. Her body glowed in the candlelight, she took his breath away.

"Very scandalous, Mr Darcy," she whispered.

"It is scandalous how I find you. What if it was someone else?" He whispered back.

"Since you rented the entire floor, I felt safe in guessing who might sneak through my door like a thief in the night. Will you not come and warm me, it is a bit cold waiting like this."

"Why did you not wait under the covers?"

"Because I wanted you to have a pleasant sight when you entered. Did you not enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed it very much, as you very shortly will feel against you."

"Oh no, sir! Not that monstrous appendage again. What am I to do with it."

"I suspect we will think of something, miss."

Darcy got into bed and they cradled each other. He kissed her tenderly.

Elizabeth pressed her breasts into his chest, the sensation was intense but managable. She wanted him to ravage her but they needed to remain quiet.

Darcy could feel her breathing increase.

"Are you well, my love?"

"Yes, I am getting excited but it is manageable thus far."

"When we get to London I will procure a muzzle of some kind to suppress your screams."

"Would that be enough, do you think?"

"If so, we could do anything we like."

Elizabeth became very excited at that.

"If you are teasing me, sir, you will rue this day, of that you may be certain."

Darcy chuckled, "I am not teasing, but I must warn you, it will be very undignified."

"What dignity do I have left after our previous encounters? If it can be done, William, then I beg you to do it."

Darcy removed his shirt and they kissed and caressed each other's bodies. Darcy was careful with his touches. Elizabeth was getting more and more excited.

Darcy moved away a little for her to catch her breath. He noticed the bruising on her shoulder and was becoming angry again, Elizabeth noticed.

"You are looking very cross, sir." Elizabeth said between kisses on his neck.

Darcy relaxed.

"I am very cross with you at this moment."

"With me! What have I done to have lost your favor, sir?"

"It has been at least a day since your tongue has found my cock. I should take you over my knee."

Darcy scooped her up in his arms and did just that, sitting up with his back to the headboard. Elizabeth squealed in delight.

"Oh good sir, tis unforgivable. I think I must be made to swallow your entire load in penance."

Darcy squeezed her bottom and then inserted two fingers into her already very wet pussy, being careful not to touch her clit. He gave her a pillow to scream into, just in case.

He was moving his fingers into her very gently, in a smooth rythmic motion. Elizabeth needed more.

"Please, sir, harder."

Darcy continued being gentle.

"You teasing man!"

"You want it harder?" He asked.

"Yes please, I beg you."

"Tell me what you think you are?"

"Please don't make me say it, William."

"You will say it or I will stop and return to my room."

"Dreadful man. Please don't."

"Then tell me what you are. My patience is almost at an end."

Elizabeth was breathing very heavy. She was close to an orgasm but she needed him to increase the intensity to push her over the threshold. She was beginning to feel frustrated.

"I am a dirty, disgusting, slut whore! Are you satisfied, sir?"

"I intend to be."

Darcy pushed her off him and positioned her on her hands and knees on the bed. He pushed her face down into the pillow and put his hard cock at her opening from behind.

"Use the pillow, if you need it."

Elizabeth wasn't entirely sure what was happening until she felt him enter her. She pressed her mouth hard into the pillow and tensed.

Darcy was careful until he broke through her maidenhood then pumped her hard.

At firat it was very uncomfortable for Elizabeth, but then everything around her faded away and she could feel every part of his cock inside her as he continued to fill her womanhood, every nerve in her body electrified. She could not form words with her mouth, only grunts and moans. She could hear his pelvic region slapping against her ass, the raw barbaric sound of it exciting her even more. Her mind swirling, confused and overloaded. She never wanted it to end. And then she could feel the building inside her, faintly at first but soon so intense she worried she might literally explode.

Elizabeth gasped for air as her body convulsed violently until she exploded in ecstasy as he continued to fuck her soundly, sending shock waves through her. She could make no sound as she could not find the air and then all went black.

As much ss Darcy enjoyed the feeling of his cock pounding away at her gushing pussy, he equally enjoyed watching her consumed in pleasure, that is until she collapsed. He pulled out and relaxed once he could see she was breathing. He wasn't sure whether to be worried or proud.

Darcy walked to the wash basin to clean himself while Elizabeth recovered. After a couple of minutes she awoke.

Darcy put her head in his lap and gently stroked her hair.

"Are you well, my love?"

Elizabeth needed a few moments to regain her bearings, then stretched her arms contentedly and answered.

"Never better, sir. Did I fall asleep?"

"I think you fainted, love. Are you sure you are well?"

"Fainted? Oh no! You will be insufferable with this victory."

"Indeed I will. Every time you are cross with me I will rub it right in your face."

"You will do no such thing, you are too good. To answer your question I feel exceedingly well. Did you cum inside me?"

"You fainted before I could finish."

"Well, we will not have that."

"All is well, I do not mind."

"Fitzwilliam Darcy! you will let me make you cum or I shall never speak to you again."

"Well, Elizabeth Bennet, you do have a penance to complete, if I remember correctly and I would advise you to pray it is to my liking."

Elizabeth looked at his cock, that just moments ago pleased her so well. She licked her lips for his amusement, looked up and smiled at him.

"If it is not, sir, then I must be made to do it again and again until it is to your exact specifications. I fear it will take me many, many tries."

Darcy watched as she took his cock into her mouth. She stroked it with her mouth lovingly, like it was the most dear thing in the world to her. She pulled it out and stroked it and began sucking his balls. Darcy became very excited and shot his load into the air.

Elizabeth yelped and laughed.

"So unexpected, sir."

"Where, pray tell, did you learn such a thing, Elizabeth Bennet?"

It excited her when he used her full name, "did he know that'? She wondered.

"I swear it just came to me, sir. I had no notion it would have such an effect. But sir, I think there may be more yet hidden away. Do I have your permission to search?"

"Only if you intend to take the remainder down your throat."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"Really Mr Darcy, is there any other way?"

Elizabeth gave him another smile and took his cock back into her mouth.

Elizabeth dutifully sucked the remaining cum from his cock, taking it directly into her throat while doing so.

They laid together in a loving embrace, whispering in laughter at the silliness of themselves. Neither remembering ever being more blissfully happy.

They travelled to London the following morning, Elizabeth entertaining all with her wit and liveliness. The colonel was astounded at the change in Darcy's demeanor.

Finally the grand carriage stopped in front of Elizabeth"s uncle's house. Darcy thought the house looked well situated.

Elizabeth was watching him.

"Come, sir, meet my favorite aunt and uncle and if you do not find them exceedingly charming, I'll do Anna's work for an entire day."

Anna gasped and looked to Mr Darcy.

"Very well, Miss Elizabeth Bennet, I accept your terms."

Darcy handed Elizabeth out of the carriage and whispered in her ear, "and you will do them without a shred of clothing."

Elizabeth turned to him. "As I have asked before, sir, is there any other way?"