Lizzy Bennet's 'Affliction' Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Part.
3.5k words
4.47
1.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy was drinking his coffee and staring out the window. He was going to see his Elizabeth soon at the Gardiners, he was bringing Georgiana to meet her.

The Gardiners, he had to admit, were a pleasant genteel couple. An express was sent to Mr Bennet requesting his permission of a courtship, until they received an answer, Mr Gardiner, as her present guardian, has given him permission to call.

When they arrived, Darcy was surprised to find Mr Bennet in residence.

Introductions were made and Darcy sat smiling at how his Elizabeth took Georgiana in hand. He watched as they were chatting like old friends. He didn't know how she did it, his sister was even more shy and reserved then he was.

Mr Bennet invited him into his brother in laws study.

"So you wish to court my Lizzy, Mr Darcy?"

"No, sir."

"That is a strange answer, Mr Darcy. I received an express from you declaring that very desire and when I spoke to my daughter this morning, she declared that she will have you and no other. Are you now relegating her to spinsterhood?"

"No, sir, I simply do not wish to court, I am requesting your daughters hand."

"Well that seems a big leap, Mr Darcy. Do you, by chance, know my daughter's thoughts on the matter?"

"I have yet to gauge her thoughts, sir."

Elizabeth was called.

"Well Lizzy, your Mr Darcy wishes to change the courtship request to a betrothal request. What say you?"

"I say, father, it was very mean spirited to take away his pleasure of asking himself!"

"My apologies, Mr Darcy, my daughter is correct. Perhaps I am a little disheartened you are stealing my favorite daughter. Yes I know it is wrong to have a favorite but how could it be otherwise, when one brings so much joy to your life."

Elizabeth became teary eyed at such a declaration by her father.

"I understand, sir, but might I remind you we, as yet, have not heard her answer."

"That is true. Lizzy, what say you to this man."

"I have agreed to a courtship and that is where my agreement remains. Mr Darcy and I have agreed to much testing and I intend to hold him to it."

Mr Darcy was in a state of shock. What was she doing?

Mr Bennet asked, "testing? I don't have the pleasure of understanding you, my dear?"

Elizabeth looked to Mr Darcy and smiled mischievously.

"Well father, Mr Darcy was a dreadful bore in Meryton and although I have decidedly changed my opinion of him, I think we can all agree he has much mending to do as far as our neighbors go and to show he can, at the very least, be cordial to those who are, how did you put it, sir? 'So decidedly beneath you'."

Darcy exhaled sharply the breath he was holding. She was having some fun with him, the minx.

Mr Bennet laughed. Lizzy was putting him through the ringer. 'Good for her', he thought.

"Well, Mr Darcy, will you insist on an answer more to your liking or are you prepared to begin 'testing'?"

"Sir, the 'testing' your very vexing daughter alludes to has already begun and I am prepared to continue that testing to her satisfaction."

Elizabeth smiled brightly at him.

"You sir, are truly the best of men." She said.

"Well then, I am prepared to sign the very generous courtship papers. Do you wish to view them, Lizzy dear?"

"Father, there is no man on this earth I trust more than the man who ordered those documents and I would not dare disrespect his honor by doing so."

"Well, that was very flattering for one man in this room and not so much to the other."

"I am sorry, papa, but it is how I see it. Also Mr Darcy, you have one other person to win over, sir."

"And who might that be."

"My mother, sir. Do not forget, you insulted one of her daughter's beauty not long ago, her least favorite daughter to be sure, but her daughter nonetheless."

Her father chuckled, "Mr Darcy, can I interest you in a brandy? I believe you may need fortitude for the tasks ahead of you."

"Thank you, sir, and if it isn't too much trouble, may I request your permission to take a circuit with your favorite daughter in the garden, just there in full view of this window?"

"Of course you may, Mr Darcy. But if you wish to throttle her for her impertinence, then may I suggest the shrubbery beyond."

"Papa!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"I will take your suggestion under advisement, sir. I thank you."

"Very well, off with you both."

The two shook hands and Darcy escorted Elizabeth to the garden.

"Are you very cross with me, sir?"

"You, madam, are an unscrupulous tease and I know your father was in jest, but I have half of mind to take him up on his offer and put you over my knee."

"And the other half, sir, where, pray tell, does that part of your mind wish to take me?"

"You know very well where I'd like to take you."

"You are mistaken, sir, for you have yet to enlighten me of your present wishes."

"Elizabeth Bennet, the first private moment we get, you will in fact be over my knee and your very perfect backside with be red from the exercise."

Elizabeth smiled.

"Promises, promises, Mr Darcy."

"Minx!"

"I say you are now the tease, sir, for you have used my full name which already has me wet between my legs and now you promise to redden my 'very perfect backside'. If we were, in fact, in the shrubbery I would demand to be satisfied."

"And satisfy you I would and send you back to your father walking rather awkwardly."

"Promises, promises, Mr Darcy."

"Must I truly gain your mother's favor?"

"Mr Darcy, my mother has her faults, which you yourself have so expertly listed on occasion, but she loves her family, sir, and the one thing she feels she has in her favor is the beauty of her daughters. And you, sir, have spoiled that for her, very ungenerous, if you ask me."

"Very well, I will put it to rights. I have my own tests to pass I see."

Elizabeth smiled and slipped her hand through his arm.

"Once she learns you and your ten thousand a year are courting me, you will be her favorite man in England."

"Do you have any advise on how I might gain her approval without my ten thousand pounds?"

Elizabeth thought about how to help him.

"Which house in Meryton sets the best table?"

"Your mother's, to be sure. There is not a close second, not even Netherfield."

Elizabeth looked at him with her eyebrows raised. It did take a few moments but Darcy got the hint.

"Thank you, my love."

"Oh now I am your love, not a minx, unscrupulous tease, impertinent or vexing?"

"You are all those things and many many more, my dear. Please tell me you will not make me wait very long for your hand?"

"William, I just wished for some time to court, to have some enjoyment and adventure. If you absolutely insist, I will agree whenever you command it. I could deny you nothing."

"Very well, we will test each other and court, for I can deny you nothing as well."

"You are too good, sir. Are you sure we can not think of some excuse to go into the shrubbery? I am not asking for myself but for my 'very perfect backside' that is quite intrigued."

"Certainly, you can wave to your father first, who, even now, watches us."

"Oh well, it was a pleasant thought."

"Perhaps I should play with your nipple and then you would be forced to marry me immediately."

"You would shame me in front of my father, sir?"

"You know I would not."

"I do indeed, but now I must retaliate and walk about the garden, frequently bending to look at a particular flower, so you can have the better advantage of seeing what you are not allowed to touch."

Elizabeth did just that, flitting about the garden bending over to showcase her bottom or bosom. Darcy sat upon a bench and laughed at her antics. He could see now her point, courting will be fun.

Georgiana joined him and upon sitting, Darcy gave her a side hug and kissed her upon her head.

"Well if this is the effect upon you brother, then allow me to voice my approval of your choice of bride."

In a few days time, Darcy and Georgiana were headed to Meryton. Bingley and his sisters were already there, having ordered the house reopened after learning of the plot against him and his Jane. Elizabeth also had returned already with her father.

The very next morning Elizabeth was enjoying the sunrise on Oakham Mount when she heard footsteps. She turned then ran and leaped into Darcy's waiting arms in a very unladylike fashion.

Darcy kissed her lips thoroughly, his hands roaming her body freely, minding her sensitive areas. She took him by the hand and guided him to a log to enjoy the view.

"Oh I missed you so, William "

"It has only been a few days, my love."

"It seemed an eternity."

"Indeed it did."

"Was it just my backside you missed, sir, or the rest of me as well?"

Darcy laughed.

"All of you, you may be sure, but I will begrudgingly admit to spending an obscene amount of time thinking about your backside. Speaking of which."

He grabbed her and put her over his knee. She yelped in surprise then delight.

"I believe I have a promise to complete."

He pulled up her dress and pulled down her undergarment exposing her lovely ass. He rubbed it.

Elizabeth chuckled, "I do not recall you promising to fondle my backside, sir."

Darcy smiled and spanked his beloved several times, probably harder than she expected, he thought.

Elizabeth was surprised at the force of his spanking, quite stinging by the end. Even so, it made her very wet. Being taken and subjected to his will was a very powerful aphrodisiac.

He lifted her and placed her on her knees in front of him. He saw her smile as he took out his cock. He then grabbed her by the hair and fucked her mouth.

Elizabeth moaned with delight at being treated so. She let him fuck her mouth as he pleased. She played with his ball sack to add to his pleasure and when she could feel him about to explode down her throat, she twirled one of her nipples with her fingers and orgasmed with him.

Afterwards they sat back upon the log.

"Are you not forced to love a person who keeps his promises." She Japed.

Darcy smiled.

"You have to admit you deserved to be treated thusly."

"Oh I do, sir. In fact I intend to earn many more such treatments."

"You are incorrigible, my dear"

"I am indeed, my love. You may be interested to know I have secured the key to an unused cottage by a pretty lake on my father's property."

"Have you now. I can't imagine what we would need such a thing for?"

"Can you not? Or is it your intention of continuing to have your way with me, in such a vulgar manner, out in the open?"

Darcy laughed.

"I thought perhaps vulgar was your middle name seeing how much you seem to enjoy when I am so. It might interest you to know that I have with me the noise muzzling mask I mentioned before."

Elizabeth leapt to her feet.

"Is your horse nearby, sir, in all haste, I would like to show you the cottage now?".

Darcy leaned down to her ear and whispered, "indeed he is, Elizabeth Bennet and in my saddle I also brought some silken rope to bind you with."

Elizabeth knees buckled, she then turned and sprinted down the hill. Darcy laughed and adopted a more leisurely pace.

"You are not the only one who can tease, my love", he shouted.

Darcy found her pacing near his horse.

"You certainly took your sweet time, loathsome man."

"I am sorry, my love and I am also very sorry to inform you we do not have time to see the cottage, for your father has invited me to breakfast to announce our courtship."

"You despicable man! You tell me of the mask and of a rope you intend to bind me with no less and now inform me I am to be subjected to my mother discovering our courtship!"

Darcy grabbed her and brought her to him with her back against him.

"Be calm, my love. You must let me have some fun at your expense."

Before she could protest Darcy grabbed her by the nipple with one hand and put the other over her mouth. He whispered in her ear as she squirmed.

"Have another release, my love."

Elizabeth did just that. Her screams were muffled somewhat by his hand, but Darcy still looked about hoping nobody was nearby.

Elizabeth leaned into him for support as the second orgasm was more powerful than the first and drained her energy somewhat. Once recovered they headed for Longbourn.

"How vexing it is for you to have such power to squelch my anger so easily?"

"Really? I don't find it vexing in the least, my dear."

"Very well, sir, I am at your mercy when we are alone, I feely admit it. But soon we will be with my family and you will rue tormenting me so."

"It seems we both have our respective advantages to keep each other in check."

Elizabeth smiled at that revelation. She had not thought of it like that before.

As they neared the door Elizabeth stopped and gave Darcy a quick kiss.

"Have no fear, sir. I will protect you from the worst of it."

"I will have no fear, my love, as long as you are by my side."

"Dreadful man, now I can not punish you as you deserve."

Darcy smiled

"Into the breach..." Elizabeth said as she opened the door, both of them laughing.

Mrs Bennet screeched in delight at the happy news and immediately invited Darcy to dinner.

"I must confess Mrs Bennet, I had prayed for such an invitation, as there is no one from here to London that sets a finer table than you, ma'am."

Elizabeth beamed at him, as Mr Bennet shook his head and laughed behind his napkin. Mrs Bennet was beside herself with pride.

"I wonder at you choosing Elizabeth, Mr Darcy, Jane is certainly the more beautiful."

Elizabeth and Jane exclaimed, "mother!" and Mr Bennet burst out laughing, the napkin no longer able to cover it.

"I do see your point, Mrs Bennet. Your eldest daughter is quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever beheld and the rest of your daughters quite becoming, but your second daughter is akin to the rarest of jewels, she sparkles like a nighttime star and once I truly saw her I was completely lost."

Gasps were heard around the table. Jane was openly crying and Elizabeth was also dabbing at her teary eyes. Even Mr Bennet was dumbstruck by such a declaration for one of his daughters. Mrs Bennet could not let the opportunity pass.

"I wonder then, sir, at the need of a courtship?"

"Miss Elizabeth refused the offer of my hand, ma'am."

Darcy nonchalantly returned his attention back to his plate, pretending not to notice the ensuing commotion.

"What!" Mrs Bennet leaped from her chair.

"Mama! Mr Darcy has neglected to inform all to you, for which he most assuredly will pay for dearly very soon."

She looked at him in a manner he had not seen before, he pretended to be ignorant to the reason of the commotion. She returned her attention back to her mother.

"I did not reject his hand but rather accepted his offer of courtship in it's stead."

"A very slim distinction, if you ask me." Mr Darcy interjected.

Mr Bennet was beside himself with laughter and added, "Mr Darcy, I agree with my daughter's earlier statement, you are indeed the very best of men and I have never been so diverted in all my life, sir."

Darcy smiled and they toasted each other with their coffees.

Elizabeth turned to her father, "do not encourage that man, papa."

Then she turned to Darcy, "I would wipe that smile off your face, sir, as it has yet to be decided whether or not you will live through this day."

She returned to her mother that was still yelling almost incoherently.

"Mama, as I have told Mr Darcy, I simply am requesting a short time of courtship, he only need command it and I will bend to his wishes."

Mr Bennet stopped laughing briefly.

"Is that true, sir?" He asked.

"She did convey that sentiment, yes sir." Darcy answered.

Mrs Bennet calmed at that.

"Although after today's events, perhaps I should rethink my sentiment." Elizabeth declared.

Darcy smiled.

"I believe you are honorbound now, my love. Darcy said. "Is that not so, Mr Bennet?"

"Indeed it is, Mr Darcy, Indeed it is."

"Please call me Darcy, sir."

"And you must call me, Bennet."

Elizabeth looked to both of them, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation and leaving the room, with Jane following.

When Elizabeth and Jane returned, they witnessed the entire table still eating breakfast and talking jovially. Elizabeth took the seat next to Darcy, who took her hand and kissed the back of it. She smiled and took his hand and kissed the back of his and pulled it to her face, caressing it. All were touched by the show of affection and clapped in appreciation.

Elizabeth laughed, "Can you not see why I love him so dearly?"

"Does this mean I will live through the day?" Darcy asked.

"The day is young yet, sir." She replied, to everyone's laughter.

Darcy cleared his throat. "Mr and Mrs Bennet and Miss Bennet especially, I begged Bingley to let me come alone today for our courtship announcement but he is very anxious to call and asked that I see if there were any objections."

Mrs Bennet spoke first, "of course...."

Mr Bennet, now serious, stopped his wife from continuing.

All looked to Jane.

Jane answered, "Mr Darcy, my sister has informed me of the reasons for his leaving and I beg you to tell him he will be warmly welcomed back into this house. In fact, sir, might I persuade you to drag him with you this evening for dinner?"

Mr Darcy smiled and nodded as Mrs Bennet demanded to know what everyone else seemed to know.

"Miss Bennet not only will I not have to drag him, I will most likely need my fastest horse to keep up with him."

Jane smiled.

Elizabeth interjected, "And you must bring Georgiana, sir. She will also be most welcome."

Mrs Bennet agreed with all the added dinner guests.

Jane asked embarrassingly, "Mr Darcy, is there any way, do you think, he can leave his sister's at home, just for the one night?"

"Miss Bennet, I think you will be quite surprised how assertive Bingley has suddenly become."

She smiled, "well then sir, since you and Lizzy are so fond of testing, let this be Mr Bingley's test."

"I will so inform him. I will take my leave now. Mrs Bennet I thank you again for the kind invitation to dinner. Bennet I thank you again for the kind invitation to breakfast."

Mr Bennet answered, "Darcy, you are hereby invited to breakfast in perpetuity. I can not remember a more enjoyable one."

"I will walk you out, dearest." Elizabeth told him.

Once they were free of the others, Darcy spoke first

"Are you very cross with me, my love?"

"I can see, sir, that I have greatly underestimated you. To answer your question I am no longer cross, Jane followed me earlier and pointed out that you were only giving me a taste of my own medicine. A hard pill to swallow, but swallow it I did."

"I did not think it would be so very bad."

"No, you could not have known, but fear not, sir, for I think the exercise has only given rise to my respect for you."

"Truly?"

"Yes sir, I assure you, not often am I faced with such a formidable opponent. You humble me."

"Surely this one time I was merely lucky."

"Perhaps and perhaps not, time will tell. Maybe I will challenge you at chess after dinner"

"You play chess?"

"Indeed I do, and Mr Darcy, let me win and I will never speak to you again. Do we understand each other, sir?"

"We do, my love."

Darcy espied her skeptically.

"You are very good at chess, are you not?"

"There is only one way to find the answer to that question, sir."

She gave Darcy a big smile and a kiss on the cheek. She waved to him until he was out of sight. She turned and saw all her family watching. Elizabeth shook her head and went back into the house.