Lloyd's Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes!" Alex cried, encouraging me to pump her harder, as if I needed the prompting.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I plunged into her pussy as far as I could reach and kept pushing, pinning her to the bed. My balls literally throbbed as I ejaculated probably the biggest load of my life into the confines of the condom.

Alex's eyes grew wide as she felt me spasming inside her, although I was pretty sure she wasn't a virgin. I was positive she hadn't orgasmed.

"I think I've wanted to do that nearly since Thanksgiving," I panted, earning a smug look. I pulled out before anything could leak and gave her another kiss, lowering myself gingerly to one side so my entire weight wasn't on her.

She looked surprised when I cupped a breast, squeezed it gently, and ran my hand down her flank to the thatch of hair above her slit.

"You don't have to do this, Lloyd."

"Yes, I do," I whispered in her ear. Her hair smelled like spun strands of heaven. "I want to make you feel as good as I do; I want to watch you cum." My finger dipped inside her, and her hips rose slightly to meet it; a soft breath raised more goose bumps down her arm. "I hope you weren't planning to sleep tonight!"

Her reply was lost in an inarticulate grunt when I lightly brushed her clit at the same time I started nibbling on an earlobe.

I'd be kidding myself to say I played her like an instrument, but her body was responsive and charged up, and she wanted me the same way I did her. Alex was quiet, but cords of muscle stood out on her limbs and her nails left red crescents on my arm when she came.

The sight of her had me ready to go again, and after a frenzied condom change, her legs were wrapped around me and pulling me into her. We quickly found our rhythm, and Alex pulled one of my hands down to her tit. I obligingly caught the stiff nipple between two fingers and drew it outwards, eliciting a sudden gasp. "Fuck! Oh Lloyd, it feels so good!"

I was already set to pop again. It was difficult with one hand tied up, but I kept working Alex's breast and tried to hitch slightly higher to increase the friction against her clit. "You are so hot! Come on, cum for me, Alex!"

She started shaking and her body contracted spasmodically around my cock; the stimulation was enough to set me off too, and I collapsed atop her as we cried each other's names.

"You are crazy hot," I told her after I'd caught my breath.

"You make me feel that way," she smiled back at me. "It wasn't that way, the other times."

A gentleman doesn't ask, so I let the comment pass by. I made an attempt to extricate myself, but Alex stubbornly refused to unlock her ankles.

"You're not going anywhere, mister," she announced. "You promised me a sleepless night, remember?"

In point of fact, we did fall asleep -- just before dawn, after we'd run out of condoms. Danny and I had been wrong, earlier; one guy could keep a girl busy all night, if she was the right girl and he paced himself.

My eyes felt like they were going to fall out of my head when I stirred groggily to life a few hours later. I couldn't have cared less, when my arms were full of beautiful blonde. Alex nuzzled closer, her arms wrapped possessively about me. I managed to focus on the clock atop the nightstand, which reported it was nearly 8:00. "There's no way we're going to be on time for Dr. Reynolds," I sighed.

"Fuck Reynolds," muttered Alex, showing no inclination to move.

"I think not," I retorted, rolling us so I had her pinned beneath me and silencing her startled shriek with a kiss. "I've very possessive, and don't like sharing."

Alex stared up at my face, touching it as if to reassure herself it was real. "Me, neither," she smiled. We both felt my cock twitching between us. "God, you are insatiable!" It didn't sound like a complaint.

"You have that effect on me," I complemented her; Alex looked smug. "But, Reynolds aside, I have an exam to proctor at 10:00. Besides, we're out of supplies, and I'm starving."

"Men!" Alex's ankles started riding up my legs until she had me locked again between her thighs. "I'm not letting you go; order room service!"

"If you insist." We both smirked as I reached for the phone.

We ate our Eggs Benedict sitting on the bed, with me in trousers and Alex wearing only her slip. Honestly, she was far more distracting than if she'd been naked, a fact of which Alex took shameless advantage. My eyes kept drifting between the strap that repeatedly fell off her shoulder, and the moist treasure almost revealed by the raised knee that pushed up the hem of the slip. Her finger slowly brushed up her breast and pushed the strap back into place.

"Show a little mercy, Alex," I finally begged her. My throbbing manhood felt ready to explode. The orange juice didn't do much for the dryness in my mouth. Why couldn't Jonathan have given her more condoms?

"I'd have your baby, Lloyd," she replied.

"Christ!" I exclaimed, spilling juice all over myself. "That's jumping a little ahead, isn't it?"

"Don't you want a little Lloyd?" she asked, stopping the tease.

"I'd prefer a little Alexandra," I confessed, "but, Alex, it's a huge decision. You're not married -- hell, the rest of the world thinks you're engaged to Jonathan -- neither of us has a job; have you thought it through?"

"Of course," Alex replied, with the tone I recognized so well from our office sessions. "We're both crazy about each other, respect each other, and like each other -- even after spending most of the semester living in each other's pockets. Neither one of us wants to share. Isn't that marriage? I'm sure the formalities will follow. The rest will work itself out." She looked at me expectantly.

My heart hammered with the excitement that comes at the top of a roller coaster, when you knew what was going to happen but screamed anyway. I cleared my throat. "Um, Alexandra Sullivan, will you marry me?"

Alex maintained her composure long enough for a formal, "yes." It disappeared with a shriek of exultation as she threw herself into my arms, heedlessly scattering dishes and silverware across the bed. Just as unexpectedly, she eeled out of my grasp.

"Now," she announced, "since my parents won't take this well, even without making it a shotgun wedding, and you won't have Susan to help out" -- Alex's eyes were hard for a moment -- "your future wife will treat her future husband to a little oral sex."

"You don't have to do this, Alex," I protested half-heartedly while she tugged down my trousers to expose my swollen tool.

"I want to," she told me, before bestowing a kiss on the glistening cap of my organ. Alex gently hefted my sac and ran her tongue down the length of my penis, making me twitch and catch my breath.

"Turn around," I gasped. She looked up at me uncertainly; hell, I was uncertain -- I'd never gone down on a girl before -- but the symbolism was important, and if there was one person I wanted to do, it was Alex. "I want to taste you."

She screwed up her face, which was a little amusing since she was such a stickler for equality and I could see my precum glistening on her lips.

"C'mon, Alex, nothing we do together can be wrong," I coaxed earnestly. Her expression cleared immediately, too quickly for conscious thought, and I silently damned myself for an idiot, but the damage was already done. I prayed it was innocuous as it seemed, but Alex was already crabbing around to straddle me.

I set aside my misgivings and studied Alex's pussy as she returned her attention to my prick. The folds of her labia were flowered open, glistening, and dried reside covered her upper thighs and crotch. There was a faint odor, but it wasn't displeasing; it smelled like, well, Alex. Raising my head, I blew gently, watching her curly pubes bend slightly, and felt her grip my cock more tightly.

My tongue extended and brushed her, bringing me the heady taste of feminine musk. I brought my hands up to cup her cheeks, and began exploring more aggressively. Alex let out a moan I could feel all the way up my body when I found her clit, and more droplets of moisture appeared. Her skin was so soft against the stubble on my chin!

Alex was working over the head of my cock with her mouth and fisting my length with a hand, so I returned the favor and slid a pair of fingers into her slick warmth while jabbing at her clit with my tongue, teasing it out of hiding. I felt really tight inside, close to cumming, and Alex's breath was rapid against my throbbing meat.

I came first, spurting helplessly beneath her touch. The sensation of Alex's lips disappeared after the first jet and I faintly heard her cry, "shit!" but the exclamation cut off when I caught her bud gently in my lips and strummed it with my tongue. She ground herself into my face and I felt her entire body tremble violently.

After she quieted, I rolled Alex onto her back beside me and sat up to look at her. A trail of spunk decorated my stomach, but several more ropes dripped from Alex's face and breasts. "Women swallow this?" she asked in disbelief, rubbing an eye.

"Only if they want to," I assured her, leaning in for a kiss that tasted of semen. "God, you are sexy!" I grabbed her breast, smearing my spend across her skin. "I'm the luckiest man alive!"

"I'm glad we both recognize that," she retorted with deadpan humor, but I noticed she licked the finger she'd been rubbing in her eye. "And I guess I'm a pretty lucky girl, too."

We both looked far more presentable -- if just as sexy, in my biased opinion -- an hour later as we strolled to the front desk. If you ignored the damp hair, we looked almost the way we had when we'd checked in. Of course, an astute observer, seeing us together, wouldn't have hesitated to guess we'd spent the entire night fucking like rabbits.

The way my feet hovered an inch or so above the floor, or the way Alex held my arm possessively, staying so close you couldn't have slid a sheet of paper between us, were both tipoffs. So was the way I hauled off and kissed her, just because I wanted to and because I could, when the clerk asked if we'd enjoyed our stay. Alex gave as good as she got.

"Chick magnet!" Danny's laughter sounded from beside us. Alex froze in my embrace. "I swear, Lloyd, I have never seen such an operator!" He slapped me heartily on the shoulder. "Come on, introduce us -- do I know her?"

It was almost worth it to see Danny silenced, for once in his life, by the sight of his sister cuddled against me. "Alexandra?!" There was no time for me to appreciate it, however, because I could already sense the titanic eruption building inside him.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG! The thought was quick and dirty, a desperate attempt to head him off, and totally lacking in finesse. I gave myself a splitting headache. We all stared at one another for a timeless moment.

"You dog," Danny chuckled, and looked at Alex more closely. Her chin was up, daring him to make an issue of it. "You've never looked better, sis -- you should get fucked more often."

The clerk behind the counter looked like he couldn't believe his ears. Alex blushed so hard I was sure I could feel the heat from her face.

Apparently tired of waiting for a response, he turned back to me. "So, anyway, Susan and I are having another party tonight." Danny tossed the key in his hand and winked. "You want to come?" As an afterthought, he added, "you're both invited."

"No, thanks," I said.

Alex tightened her grip on my arm and amplified, "he's off the market."

"Really?" Danny's grin amped up a notch. "Does Jonathan know?"

"No," Alex confessed, looking like she wished the conversation was happening anywhere else. "I'll tell him today. And I'd appreciate you letting me tell Father and Mother, too."

I'd almost forgotten her parents. Oh God.

"Are you kidding?" asked Danny. "Do I look like somebody who wants to die young? They're all yours! Hey, I've gotta run -- have a good time, you two." He hustled out of the lobby as if he were afraid Alex might change her mind.

We followed, more slowly. "Are you going to be okay, going home?" I asked carefully.

"Certainly," Alex confidently assured me.

"I lied," she confessed a few minutes later, as we pulled up in front of her apartment. The Studebaker was nowhere in sight. "Will you come in with me, please?"

"Absolutely," I smiled, and kissed her lightly.

We'd barely gotten out of the car when Connie came running out the front door. "Oh gosh, Alexandra," she cried, "please forgive me! I feel like such a heel!" She clutched Alex tightly, repeating, "Forgive me!"

"Sssh, it's okay," Alex assured Connie, "I forgive you. Everything's worked out for the best."

"I don't know what happened; things just got out of control," Connie said, intent on confessing. She shot me a quick look. "Jonathan showed up unexpectedly, and I asked him if he wanted to wait. I just thought I'd tease him a little, to see if he'd try to cheat on you. Alexandra, you should have seen the way he looked at me!"

"I did," Alex dryly interjected.

"Well, but I don't know what was wrong with me! What was I thinking? I did a little dance for him, just as a joke, to get him to do something." Connie's face fell. "He did, but I was too hot to stop. I didn't mean to break up your engagement! You've got to believe me!" She started crying again.

"It's okay," repeated Alex, hugging her friend again. "It wouldn't have worked out. I guess you just sensed it sooner than I did. You saved me from a big mistake, Connie. Lloyd asked me to marry him; I still need a maid of honor." The two looked at each other. "Friends?"

"Lloyd?" Connie looked a bit dazed. "Really?" Alex nodded. "Oh my gosh, Alexandra! You're getting married!" The pair of them started jumping up and down excitedly and squealing like a pair of schoolgirls.

I tried to catch Alex's eye and gestured at my watch.

"Go in, Connie; you have to be freezing," Alex said, coming to rest. "I'll be right behind you; Lloyd has to leave."

"Her, too?" Alex asked me a moment later, fire in her eye.

I didn't pretend to misunderstand. "Once. When I was drunk out of my skull and couldn't think of anything except you being with Jonathan."

She relented, a little. "I hope you enjoyed it. Your 'chick magnet' days are over."

I looked Alex straight in the face. "I'll never touch another woman, now that I have you; that's the honest truth, before you and God, Alexandra."

She stepped into my arms. "Go! Enjoy your stupid test! I'll hate every minute of the day until I can see you again."

We kissed, hard, and I swung her off her feet in a circle, just for the joy of it. I didn't remember until I was passing out tests that it was Friday the 13th; I think every student in that class who could spell their name got an "A" on that exam.