LMT Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Combined with all the things that grew sharper in her lust filled dreams Jenn found her pussy soaking wet every time she'd be near James. She wondered if he felt the same lust for her but she didn't see it. She would catch him starring once in a while but if he was truly lusting for her like she was he, then he'd learned to hide it from her and others including her girlfriends.

Gina was ranting about why she was getting married. She'd been with this same guy for a couple of years and they both were from the same cloth. Jenn as the friend she was sat and listened to Gina once again talk of all her conquests and her sexual appetites. Jenn knew before the name even came around that Gina would bring up the one time she had James. She had been regaled of the tale more than a time or two and it stung in an inexplicable place for Jenn. But Gina continued on with more than the blowjob. Jenn perked up intently. "I thought it was just the once" Gina shrank back admitting that she'd held this secret too long at the request of James. She said it was time to let it go, after all she was getting married and those were the past and she needed to get the days of easy trollop behind her. He and Gina didn't have a relationship just a FWB type arrangement. Gina held back nothing to Jenn giving her all the details of how her brother had made Gina cum with his fingers, tongue, and marvelous cock. Jenn sat dumb struck for more than a few. She couldn't believe both James and her friend Gina managed to keep this from her. She felt both betrayed and jealous of Gina. The obviousness did not get lost on Gina. Are you turned on by that? Gina pressed. Well, are you? OH MY GOD! How could I have never noticed. Jenn, you're down to fuck your brother.

Jenn just stared back at Gina having no thoughts beyond imagining her brother doing the things Gina described but to her. Jenn let out a breath having mostly absorbed what was happening. She could feel her moist pussy creaming at the idea. It had been some time since she had any dick.

Looking Gina in the eye she said "well, I've a little secret of my own you brother hussy"

Gina laughed, I think I know what it is. No, I mean, kind of, Jenn smirked as she replied.

I must know you'll take it to the grave if I tell you. Gina crossed her heart. Jenn began to tell Gina of the dirt bike dick incident. That led to some revelation for them both. Gina moved closer to her friend and said "my wedding, it's the perfect time".

Jenn didn't follow. Gina said it was the perfect time to have an excuse to have a shot at James if ever there was going to be one. Jenn sat back in shock at first. Gina pressed again. It's okay, he's not really your brother. He supper hot and an amazing fuck. Plus, you've been lusting for him since I don't know when. The timing is perfect to get what you want or at least get laid. Jenn caught the laugh as it passed her teeth. You're serious? Yes, you have to do this. Get a smoking hot dress. Ask him to be your date. Push the absolute limit. If he doesn't take you then there really isn't anything.

So, they conspired shopped for the dress that would bring him to her on his knees. The lingerie and the hotel room she would lead him to after the dance that would make him hers.

Chapter 8

He was the reason she bought the grossly immense dildo that made the clerk at the store smile when she brought it to the counter. She wanted to finally know what it might feel like to have that snake fill her. She bought it after the kiss when her brother broke off all contact. Anticipating that the chance to get fucked by the real thing would never happen.

James pulled her down to his lips by the back of her neck with urgency. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as they danced for just a moment, she felt his hands grasp her hips. He picked her up slightly and slammed her down hard. The force made their skin slap, her depths felt him penetrate even deeper. She pulled back and gasped. She cradled his handsome face, and began rocking back and forth slipping his mammoth manhood further from within her depth with each stroke. She was taking measure. A few strokes later his manhood was about to fall away when James used his control to stuff his cock as deep into Jenn all that he could manage with one slamming thrust. She felt the heat of the rush like a wave crashing over her from her pussy to her nose. Even her hair felt the spasm of her vagina. Involuntarily her muscles clamped onto his cock bringing every nerve to bear on his shaft. She felt her mouth go dry and then take a deep breath as her brother withdrew the massive tool she had been stuffed with.

"do it again, fuck me deep James."

"as you wish" his grin wide. He knew she'd recognize the quote.

A giggle escaped her lips. His words caught in her brain as deeply as his cock plunged in her vagina.

She sat up impaling herself on the man meat. Jenn rubbed her nipples as she would when riding her dildo. She felt his grip tighten on her hips and James held her tight to him while pushing her away towards his feet then pulling her up making sure her clit received the pressure he wished to apply. Jenn's body wasted no time as the flood of her juices made his balls burn James was loving it.

Jenn could tell it would take not much more for her to orgasm. She pulled her knees tightly to his side clamping her pussy muscles just as the familiar pang built, Her breath racing, a moan of pleasure seeping from her lips.

"make me cum little brother"

James felt his cock head throb as he absorbed the words he so long desired to hear. The flesh inside his sister was electric and wrapping his tool tight. He gave a heavy push to fuck all his cock into her. Looking up just in time to see her head throw back, her mouth open she released a scream. It felt like his soaked balls had just been lit on fire and the base of his cock shaft was being strangled repeatedly.

Her eyes flew open wide as did her mouth, she couldn't control the scream of pleasure. At that very second her body took over and began to bounce. Mightily the cock of her brother borrowed and drilled its way to her next orgasm. Jenn let the waves flow over her entire body. Her nipples felt hard as diamonds as she grabbed his hands pulling them to her breasts. The ability to form words failed her as she uttered the most primitive sounds she'd ever made in her life. Her pussy quivering twice in less than 3 min. Looking down finally at the handsome face attached to the pleasure stick, she could feel her cum ooze. She smiled what seemed wider than possible or ever before. Jenn bent against his palms to reach his lips. Her tongue entering his mouth just as their lips met.

James savored the penetrating tongue of his sister. Reciprocating with his own as he strained to drive his dick into her swift and shallow, he could feel the rough patch of her G spot as his glans rumbled over the swollen flaming hot nerve patch. She moaned deeply into his mouth a primitive satisfaction. His efforts were rewarded once more with a deep breath from his sister as her exhausted body surrendered to his invasion.

12