All Comments on 'Loaned, Whipped, Fucked'

by penitr8me

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
This would be the one

that broke the camel's back. I would be leaving both of these asses after this fiasco of a relationship. I would be taking Master to court for my half of our property and I'd be having Gryphon arrested for assault. HE never asked HER to participate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The story did say that they had discussed what would happen

And she had told master she would like to be fucked by the other guy. She also said she was looking forward to what he would do to her. Master asked her what the other man could do to her and she said anything you want him to even if it hurts. I don’t see this story as being non consensual in any way shape or form. Calling the cops and pressing charges would be wrong, and wouldn’t stick - as at no point during this session did she utter her safe word or say the word no.

sexyvpsexyvpover 3 years ago
Ummm... Rosie

I think you are reading the wrong kind of story. This is clearly labeled BDSM. If you are looking for romantic "relationships", there are other categories for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpenitr8me@penitr8me
Some things I write are inspired by actual events. Some things I write are pure fantasy, the things I think about when I masturbate, not necessarily things I would want to happen in real life, and definitely not holding to standards of good relationship models, consent, and sa...