Lobster

Story Info
Sasha meets an old flame and they make up for lost time.
3.4k words
4.48
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Many thanks for everyone reading my stories. Pt 3 of Chloe's Introduction is on its way but this story came to me in something like fever dream after a few intense chats at Emily's, and i felt compelled to put it into words. I hope you all enjoy it. Many thanks to PixieHoff for taking the time to review and her inspiration and encouragement!).

The Italian restaurant Sasha's bosses had booked for them was an out-of-the-way kind of place which thrived purely on its reputation. The food was excellent, and the wine was very expensive, and Sasha's bosses were picking up the tab for a job well done.

It was the end of the meal and people were swapping seats and mingling, chatting over drinks, and laughing at little office in-jokes. Sash joined along as best she could, being the middle manager in the department and the lynchpin between the higher-ups and her own team, but she found it difficult to concentrate because of one person in the room being constantly on her radar.

Jules Danvers was a radiant woman with short dark brown hair, the sort of person who makes you lose focus on everything else in the room. Now she was stood by the bar, talking to two of Sasha's bosses, Brad, and Len. She was wearing a black, sleeveless dress which ended above the knee, showing off her legs nicely, and every now and then her eyes flickered in Sasha's direction. Or at least that's what she told herself. It might have been the wine convincing her.

One of Sasha's team, Steve, made a ribald comment so Sash turned and pretended to chastise him, much to the amusement of her team. She had developed a good relationship with them and there was a decent atmosphere of familiarity between them, underscored by a lot of respect for the way she looked after them.

She couldn't stop thinking about Jules though.

It had been over five years since they first met, on a work's training course. It was at a remote location in a hotel, and they and twelve other trainees were staying there for a week. It hadn't taken long for Jules and Sasha to hit it off, and by the last night of the course they were in bed together. Sash smiled to herself at the memory -- that sounded so quaint to what really happened. She looked over at Jules, watched as she smiled, laughed heartily at some silly comment.

"Excuse me guys, I'm just popping out...for some fresh air", Sasha said, standing and going to the cigarette machine, using her bank card to get a small pack.

She pulled on her leather coat and went outside, and round the corner, out of the sight of the large picture window at the front of the restaurant. Standing at the mouth of an alleyway, she lit a cigarette and took a long slow drag.

Jules and Sasha had enjoyed a very hot relationship- surface of the Sun hot. Jules was submissive, Sasha liked to be in control and the pair meshed together perfectly. But one day, she just.... left. Jules got a promotion which meant moving to another city, and then the pandemic hit, and both got used to the other not being around. It had been three years since Sasha had set eyes on Jules. Sasha had many relationships, one or two even managed to make her stop comparing to Jules, but they never lasted. When she saw a company-wide email congratulating Jules on her wedding, Sasha suddenly realised that somewhere in the back of her mind she'd been waiting for Jules to come running back to her. How foolish she felt, then. What a fool she'd been, she thought bitterly.

So here she was, now, a director no less, come to oversee the start-up of a new partnership. Something Sasha and her team had been heavily involved in, putting in long hours to see it through, but Jules had not said a word to her except when in the company of others, keeping away from her office and in the orbit of her bosses.

Sasha exhaled a thin plume of smoke. To hell with her, she thought. If she meant nothing to Jules, then she could feel the same way.

Except she couldn't, could she.

"Got a spare?"

Sasha turned to find Jules standing on the corner, her long black coat covering her dress.

"I thought you'd quit", said Sasha, a bit sullenly, trying to keep her emotions in check.

"I could say the same," Jules replied.

"I had...it's just.... tonight's been...."

Jules took a cigarette from Sasha and leaned her head to allow her to light it for her.

"Congratulations on the promotion, Sash darling", smiled Jules.

"Thanks...as it happens, I'd been doing the job since the beginning of the year, but it's nice they've finally formally accepted it and paying me appropriately."

She watched Jules' perfect lips purse around the butt of the cigarette as she inhaled its smoke, blowing out a thin plume into the air.

"Well, I always knew you'd -"

"What the hell, Jules." Sasha suddenly exclaimed, startling Jules for a second.

"Excuse me?"

Sasha sighed deeply.

"Are you really doing this? Office small talk? Treating me like we'd just met?"

Jules stared at her, then cast her eyes to the floor, taking a drag.

"You've come down here and commandeered this project, my guys have worked tirelessly on this, and you've treated us like lepers the whole time you've been here. And that's the royal us because we both know I'm the one you don't give a shit about."

"Sash...please, let me-"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you got married. Mrs Danvers. But even so, Jules. Are you that.... are you that embarrassed by me? By us?"

"NO!" Jules burst out.

"Firstly, I didn't' know you were here. The stupid organisation chart hadn't been updated since forever and was still showing Simon....whatshisface, the guy who retired, I finally learned. So yes, it was a shock to see my ex running the project management team.

"And, well, finding you here, seeing you, here, it awakened old memories. And you're not a leper, Sasha, you're a bloody Siren. So yes...I've kept my distance. I'm married, happily so. Honestly. Truly. She is the love of my life. And yet, I've had to keep my distance from you."

"How's that worked out for you," Sasha ruefully asked, reflecting on her own failure in that regard.

"Well join the fucking dots, Sash. I'm a married, happily married, woman and I've been avoiding my hot ex for the past fortnight. And yet here I am. Now. Talking to you. So how the fuck do you think it's going!"

Jules took an angry drag on her cigarette, expelling the smoke swiftly, then took another breath to calm down."

"So, tell me Sash, have you thought about me at all."

"Hardly gave you a second's thought. Until you turned up in the boardroom last week and now, you're all I've thought about", Sash admitted.

Jules flicked her remaining cigarette away and stared at Sasha, and Sasha stared back.

"What have you been thinking about, then?" Jules asked, stepping a bit closer into the alleyway.

"it doesn't matter", Sasha said.

"Oh, it does to me, Sash. I've thought about you a lot. About...what you used to do to me." She stepped closer. "About...what I want you to do to me."

Sasha swallowed hard. She had been thinking similar, dirty thoughts all week. She regularly masturbated at night and all of her fantasies had centred on Jules. Jules stepped closer and Sasha could now smell her perfume.

"What do you want, Jules?" She whispered, hardly able to find her voice for a second.

"I want to know.... I need to know... if you still wear it." Sasha knew exactly what she meant and slowly nodded to her. Jules stood very close to her now, her hand sliding down Sasha's inner thigh, finding the strapon latched to her leg. As soon as she did, Sasha cupped Jules' face and leant in, kissing her.

Jules kissed back, her mouth parting, those gorgeous lips pressing against hers. Sasha pushed her back against the wall, her hand sliding under the woman's hair, stroking her neck and nape as her tongue pushed past her lips. Jules moaned when she felt the thick, soft muscle enter her mouth, exploring, re-familiarising itself.

Jules slid her hands inside Sasha's coat, caressing her hips, pulling her closer. Her hands went to Sasha's belt, pulling it, yanking it loose and unbuttoning her. Sasha's trousers were pulled off of her hips, down mid-thigh, and Jules freed the thick shaft taped there. She stroked it as they kissed, her fingers sliding along its length. She put her hand on Sasha's chest and pushed her back enough to allow her to crouch down. Looking up at her ex's face, Jules took her girlcock into her mouth.

Sasha moaned loudly at the sight of Jules sucking her shaft. She put her hand in her hair and rocked her hips, making the shaft slide in and out. It wasn't long before Jules was attempting to take the whole length, tilting her head to allow it to slide into her throat. She gagged a little, coughed, but she could take the whole 8 inches of it.

Jules stood up and lifted the hem of her dress, feeding the shaft between her thighs so it rubbed against her panties, sliding under her, pressing against her, making her pant and moan for it. Sasha spun her around, her hands against the wall. Her coat pulled to one side; Sasha lifted Jules' dress up to her hips. She roughly grabbed Jules' panties and yanked them to her knees, making her moan and gasp. She spread her feet, looked over her shoulder and said, "fuck me!" with a lusty urgency, that Sasha felt in her own pussy.

Sasha's girlcock was covered in saliva and she rubbed the blunt head against Jules' cunt-lips. She leaned in hard and thrust the shaft into Jules, making her gasp again but she pushed back, hard, meeting Sasha halfway.

"Do it. Do it to me."

Sasha was in her own lust and passion now and started thrusting hard and deep into Jules. The thick shaft slid deep into her wetness as Jules pushed back again and again. It was a mini battle between the two as to who was setting the pace, Jules' wetness was running down her thighs. She reached under and touched her clit, and it was like pulling a trigger. The woman started to shake and shudder hard, moaning, panting, as an intense orgasm ripped through her. Sasha's own climax was close behind, as the strapon nub rubbed her mound and clit. She shuddered, making the shecock shaft jerk and twitch inside Jules.

They stayed like that, joined, for a moment while they panted heavily. Jules staring at the ground, Sasha checking to see if anyone was about. She slowly slid out and Jules pulled up her panties and straightened her dress.

"Come to my hotel"

The taxi ride through the city was tense and quiet, both women staring out of their respective windows, wallowing a moment of post-orgasm clarity. Sasha wondered if she should go home, forget about Jules. Again. Jules wasn't thinking such things, although she was nervous about what might or might not happen. She took hold of Sasha's hand as they pulled up to the four-star hotel, and as Sasha turned to her, she simply said, "Lobster". It was their old safe word. The signal to stop. Hearing her say it, brought the passion back to Sasha, the desire for her lover, realising that the trust was still there between them.

Sasha nodded. "Lobster it is then."

The elevator was swift, taking them to the top floor of the hotel. Jules led Sasha down a large corridor with fewer doors that on the lower levels, and stopped outside one of the rooms.

"Wait", said Sasha as she went to use her key card on the door. Jules paused and looked back over her shoulder.

"Give me your coat," said Sasha. Jules shrugged it off immediately, and Sasha folded it over her arm.

"And now the dress."

A bit more tentatively, Jules unclasped the fasteners of her dress and slid down the zip, stepping out of it and handing it to Sasha. She was wearing a designer bra holding her C-cup breasts, and a pair of low-cut knickers that Sasha had already been acquainted with.

"All of it?" asked Jules, looking both up and down the corridor.

"All of it," said Sasha. She didn't really expect anyone to appear, but there was always the potential and that was exciting to both of them. Sasha took the room key and opened the door.

"Stand in front of the bed", ordered Sasha, as she dumped Jules' clothes on a chair. She took off her own leather jacket and shoes but remained otherwise dressed, for now. She took a quick tour of the room, the closet, the bathroom. There was a generous sized shower, and the bathroom counter was littered with Jules' expensive skin care creams and hair products.

Sasha opened a set of drawers and found what she was hoping. She took out a pair of tights and stretched them out, twisting them into a rope.

"Put your hands behind your back", she told Jules, who obeyed immediately. Sasha took her home-made rope and tied Jules' wrists tightly together. Sasha then started to undress, herself. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, showing off her 32b chest and achingly hard nipples. She unbuckled her belt and pulled it from her trousers and threw it on the bed. Her trousers slid to the floor and Sasha kicked them to the corner of the room. She was now standing In a pair of briefs and her strapon, tied back to her thigh.

She took both off, throwing the strapon onto the bed, next to her belt.

Sasha leant down and kissed Jules full on the lips, pressing into them, parting them, and sliding her tongue slowly in and out of her mouth. Her hand slid down over her throat, holding it for a minute as they kissed, then slid further down over Jules' pert breasts, making her moan against Sasha's tongue. She then moved past Jules and leaned forward, placing one knee on the bed, the other on the floor, presenting her butt. She reached back and pulled her cheeks open, looking back at her bound lover.

"Lick me." was all she said. Jules immediately leaned forward, her tongue extended as she started to lick slowly and firmly up and down Sasha's crease, making her sigh, especially when she paid attention to her rosebud, prodding her tight entrance with the tip of her tongue. Sasha reached round and guided Jules' head lower, over her wet and pouting lips. Jules lapped at her, sliding her tongue between her lips, her nose pressed against her rose

When Jules got a bit too eager, hungrily lapping at her, Sasha moved away, making Jules whimper.

"Enough...for now," she said. Looking at Jules' face, her lips and chin glistening with her arousal.

"Get on the bed."

Sasha watched Jules slowly stand up, then climb on the bed, her hands still bound behind her back.

Sasha pushed her so her head was on the bed, forcing her ass in the air.

"What do you want, Jules?"

Jules looked at her. Her eyes were full of desire and trepidation, wondering if she could, if she dared ask for what she wanted from her ex and whether she would want to give it to her."

"I want you to hurt me", she said quietly. Sasha didn't ask her to repeat it. She heard it loud and clear.

"Lobster, okay?"

"Lobster," she confirmed.

Sasha picked up the leather belt from the bed and wrapped the buckle around her fist, leaving the rest hanging down.

THWACK

The belt struck Jules hard across her cheeks making her shudder and whimper.

THWACK

THWACK

Each forceful strike against her pale skin leaving a pink mark

THWACK

THWACK

Sasha moved round, striking different parts of Jules' behind, making her flesh shudder and tense with each stinging blow

Jules was sobbing now. Tears were in her eyes, her breathing ragged. And, as Sasha noted, her cunt was oozing and pouting at her.

THWACK!

The last strike hitting harder now. Sasha checked to make sure Jules was still lucid that she was able to use the safe word if needed, before striking her in earnest. Giving Jules exactly what she wanted, to be driven to the edge of endurance.

Jules was half moaning, almost screaming with each of the last blows. But never once did she ask, beg to stop.

THWACKKKK

The last blow. Jules' cheeks were a burning red and she herself was a quivering wreck, sobbing loudly and freely into a pillow. Jules went to the mini bar and fetched two small bottles of whisky, pouring them both into one glass with ice. She sat on the bed next to Jules' head and took a big gulp, letting it burn her throat. She pressed the glass to Jules' lips and let her take a long sip of it herself.

"Do you hate me?" Jules asked.

Sasha shook her head.

"It felt like you hate me"

"If I hated you, I wouldn't be here. And I'm not finished with you yet."

Sasha picked up her strapon off the bed. Pulling it over her hips, she tightened the straps, making sure the base of the shaft pressed snugly against her smooth mound. She reached in her inner coat pocket and fetched out a condom, sliding it over the thick shaft.

She decided that Jules would need her hands free for what she was about to do next, so she undid the knotted tights around her wrists. Then she took hold of her belt again and looped it around Jules neck, pulling it so it was almost tight.

The sheathed shaft slapped against Jules' cheeks, and Sasha pressed it firmly between them til it was against Jules' anus. Jules looked round at her, a slight concern on her face -- she hadn't had anything large in there for a long time.

Sasha didn't care though. She held onto Jules' hips and pushed hard against her. Jules found herself pushing back, wanting to be intruded upon in her most taboo entrance.

Sasha kept up the pressure and Jules groaned, pushing back, bearing down to open herself, to allow herself to be invaded. The thick girlcock sliding into her with a slow but relentless inevitability. Eventually Sasha's hips pressed up into Jules's backside, forcing a long moan from Jules' lips.

Sasha took hold of Jules's hips and start to slowly fuck her, sliding the thick shaft slowly in and out of her. The cock slowly becoming easier to slide in and out as she accommodated it. Jules moaned hard with each thrust forcing her head down each time.

Sasha took hold of the belt she'd looped around Jules's neck and pulled as she thrust harder, deeper into her back passage. Jules yelped loudly, her hands instinctively going for her neck but Sasha yelling "leave it" in her panting breath making her hands retreat.

She was scared, very scared. This was new, Sasha -- nobody! - had done this to her before. She was In uncharted territory and the safe word was almost forming on her lips. Despite this, she couldn't help feel the sheer eroticism of it, of the control Sasha had. And with that, she came, hard, intensely. Her orgasm literally ripped through her body, making her spasm hard, taking Sasha by surprise, pushing her over the edge as she felt the power of the climax beneath her. She fell on top of her lover, mindful to loosen the belt while they both rode out their post-orgasm shakes.

They lay cuddling in silence, until Jules fell asleep.

When Jules awoke, she found Sasha almost dressed.

"I've taken a pair of your knickers", she said, "Mine need a wash".

"Sash..."

"I'm glad you came back. I never hated you, Jules. I hated losing you. I'm glad we had tonight. But tomorrow, or the next day, you're done, Heading back to your job, your wife. And I'm happy for you. Thank you for tonight."

Jules sat up, smiling, a tear in her eye.

"We can't do this again, can we." she said sadly.

"No. We'll hurt ourselves, other people, who only deserve your love."

"So here it is, Jules. The first and last time you'll hear it from me."

"Lobster."