All Comments on 'Lockdown'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Nicely done. Genuinely descriptive in every way. Had a definite “Fleabag” feel to the writing and characterizations which made it both fun to read and easy to visualize.

I encourage you to consider a second chapter for this lot.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Great Story.

I liked the strip racing very much and description of the races, seperates your story from other stories. Also the fact that it was more about the competition between sisters and poor Katie got it in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Troy_E_StellarTroy_E_Stellaralmost 4 years ago
Loved it. Can i get some more please?

I feel that there is lot of potential for more, four siblings can get together in many different combinations.

I hope you have some ideas for additional chapters and continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Fun story, well plotted and written. Interestng characters and dynamics. Please give us a follow-up....or two.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Loved It

Please continue the story. Jen didn't get to be fucked so in reality she lost. Katie lost the game but got all the attention and fucked by both brothers so she really won.

Five*****

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great writing, and love the story line. Hope you write more about these four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

A great read. Can we have some more stories with these four. It would be great to have Jen fucked at the same time as Katie, maybe next to each other. A really good story.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

I thought it was good until it got to ass fucking. That dropped it to a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a great story!

It sounds a little like me and my little sis. But we wanted to do it being just 2 of us and a barn loft we lost our incense. She sucked my cock then I cum in her pussy; then it was my turn to try oral so I cleaned her up the best I could her up with my mouth eating her cum as well as mine We were 15 and 16 the first time. Then we went to the same collage, we continued off and on. We shared an apartment, but we did have boy friends and girl friends! But late at night we had each other. We went to Grad school together and we both earned our MD'S together. But she and her boy friend away from home and so did I. But we still try to be with each other as often as we can. This started back in the 70's so we are both old and retired. My wife is dead and do not live close to each other. It seems like I lost 2 wives, now just old and lonely, but the fun of the past will live in me forever!! Thanks for the story, hope it was real, it's great to have an open relationship with your twin sister! It seems like we know knew what each other wanted and we were open to any type of sex. But that is a different story. Maybe I will go into more detail when I write my story . But that's did bring back a load of good times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I really liked tis story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes, and I'm not really into anal, but other than that, great story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I Loved This story the first time and now again, I've no doubt I shall visit this tale more than once or twice over time, I like the way you write a good writer can make anything seem plausible and you have clicked it with me on more than one of your stories, what I often refer to as the ring of truth, this story has it. Always five stars.

MaxineKilljoyMaxineKilljoyover 1 year ago

Really loved the way this one developed! Though it did end neatly, I wouldn't be mad if there was more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally hot! Great writing, great story.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous