Lockdown

Story Info
Four siblings surviving lockdown.
12.8k words
4.7
117.5k
184

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

The epidemic had been going for a few weeks and we were all on lock down. As none of us were essential workers we were only allowed out of the house for essential shopping and exercise. There were four of us in the house, myself, Katie, my twin sister and our two brothers, Steve and Graham. Katie and myself are 19 years old, Steve is 20 and Graham is 21.

Our parents were away at their holiday home when the epidemic took hold, which worked out well for us as it gave us more space with a large house to be in. We all got on fairly well, but as brothers and sisters do sniping and nerves fray, especially cooped up together with no escape, the extra space allowed any tempers to calm down.

I kicked the duvet off myself and stretched my arms above my head as I woke up. I was only wearing a black thong and smiled to myself as the cool air hit my bare nipples and I felt them react. I looked down as I reached up and twisted my left nipple between my index finger and thumb. I have 34B breasts which even with no bra on easily defeated gravity as I laid on my back. I considered playing with myself, but it was already approaching 11 am and I had probably best get up.

Standing up I ran my fingers around the elastic of my underwear as they were not sitting correctly. I could hear voices and shouting coming from somewhere, not aggressive shouting, just in different rooms and talking to each. It was Steve and Graham by the sounds of it and it sounded like they were in their respective rooms. I took out a clean pair of panties and a bra, placing them on my dressing table while I turned to my wardrobe to decide what to wear. I picked out a skirt and a t-shirt placing them on the dressing table with my underwear.

I was going to go for a quick shower, which involved my dressing gown that was hanging on the back of my door. "Jen," Steve said as my door burst open and he came in, "Need owt from the shops?"

I snapped my arms and hands up over my breasts covering myself, "Er.. a brother who knocks," I said very aware how small my panties were, but not willing to move one of my hands and risk him seeing my boobs.

"Oops, yeah sorry thought you were up," he said in a tone that was about as unsorry as it could be while he scanned up and down me, "Need owt though?"

"No, think I am okay, just some meals I guess," I said.

"Will get you some," he said staying in my room a little longer than he needed to which snapped my patience.

"You wanna fuck off out?" I snapped very self conscious of being more or less naked.

"Chill, for fucks sake," he snapped back, "You are my sister I'm not even looking," he added as his eyes clearly looked and his mouth twitched into a smile momentarily before he left my room.

Is it weird to fantasise about siblings? Don t get me wrong, I don't wanna marry him or have his babies or anything seriously weird like that, but I have seen him topless a few times, and from a purely appreciation of the male body sort of angle, he looks pretty nice. Graham is hardly a bad looker either and looks equally cute topless. I have caught Katie looking a few times, so I guess it isn't just me, I guess it is just taboo to openly admit it.

I dropped my arms to my side again and put the dressing gown on before going for a shower. I dried myself in the bathroom and put the dressing gown back on to walk back to my room. As I said it is a fairly large house and not the sort of distance you want to be running nude, it was fairly open plan in layout and there were a lot of angles where people can see you from. I went back into my room and pulled my door too, not fully closing it as I was only quickly dressing then going downstairs.

I shrugged the dressing gown off letting it fall to the floor leaving me naked. I was shaved hairless, it just looked and felt nicer in my opinion. I am 5 foot 6 inches tall, wear a UK dress size of 10 and have shoulder length brunette hair that was currently loose and wet. My door burst open again and this time I panicked, fully naked I threw my right hand between my legs and badly covered my chest with my left arm. "Jen, you got any make-up wipes?" Katie said as she burst in and saw my state of undress, "Oops, sorry," she grinned at me not leaving the room or diverting her eyes and just scanning me up and down. My pussy was covered, but my left breast was entirely exposed and my right wasn't far behind it.

"Erm.. knock," I said sharply, although I was glad it was her and not Steve or Graham.

"Yeah sorry," she said still not leaving, "Any make-up wipes?"

"Bed side table," I said nodding towards it and adjusting my left arm and hand to fully cover my breasts.

"Ta," she said picking them up, "Nice ass," she teased.

"Fuck off," I snapped.

"Filthy mouth though," she grinned back at me.

"Get out!" I yelled stepping towards her although I have no idea what I would have done, I was not at all dressed for a fight.

"Chill," she said raising her hands in submission, "Cute though, so glad I look like you," she added as she left the room and closed my door.

The day was fairly uneventful, being walked in on twice in 20 minutes was not the norm, but it was normal enough to not kick off about it. None of us have locks on our rooms, and what goes around comes around. It wasn't a competition or anything weird like that, we were all siblings at the end of the day, but standing around in your birthday suit for longer than necessary was a gamble.

It was just Katie and myself who were downstairs and watching a film that we were nearly done with. The four of us started it, but Steve and Graham had deemed it as shit less than 30 minutes in and gone back to their rooms to do some gaming. I was still wearing my skirt and t-shirt, Katie was ready for bed, wearing a knee length t-shirt and not a lot else by the looks of it. We were both drinking, during lock down there wasn't a lot else to do, so after 8pm was deemed fair game and the vodka usually got opened. Not large ones by any stretch of the imagination, but if we were allowed out neither of us would pass a breath test.

We were twins, identical up until we both hit puberty when our bodies changed sightly. She got the boobs, I got the legs. She was a 36C, where as I was 34B at best, in some brands I was A cup, but I always claimed to be a B. She was 4 inches shorter than me, but I usually wore heels where as she didn't tend to bother, so on a night out our height difference was closer to 10 inches. We both worked out and had the bodies that reflected the effort, we were especially lucky to have a private swimming pool that helped keep up the exercise during the times when we weren't allowed out.

We alternated who got up to refill the drinks, and each time it was Katie's turn she flashed more and more leg throughout the night as she got drunker. She definitely didn't have a bra on, her generous breasts pushed against her shirt a few times and you could clearly see her nipples through the thin white material. I couldn't work out though if she had any panties on, I assume that she did, but she showed a lot of leg on occasion, enough to raise doubt if it was shadow, or something more personal.

She got up again and swept up my empty glass. "Small one please, I am going up in a bit," I said.

"Yep, no worries," she replied sweeping her hand down the back of her shirt to ensure it hadn't ridden up.

She came back a minute of so later with what I wouldn't class as a small drink, vodka content probably was, but it was still as near as makes no difference a full glass. She shrugged when she saw my expression and sat back down again. "Weird question," I said as she sat down.

"Erm, okay," she said hesitantly.

"Are you wearing any panties?" I asked her.

"Ha, yeah," she said as she smiled at me.

"Phew," I said returning her smile, "Wasn't sure if it was shadow you kept flashing, or..."

"Ha, yeah, defo not pussy," she grinned, "Black panties."

"Okay then," I replied.

"You?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah, and bra too," I replied sipping my drink.

"Weird question in return?" she said looking at me.

"Okay," I said, wondering where she was going.

"How are you for batteries?" she asked.

I laughed and shifted position a little not sure I wanted to be discussing my masturbation habits with her. We both did it, doesn't everyone, but discussing it openly was a little odd. "Could be better," I said evasively.

"Yeah, me too," she said, "I don't dare ask the boys to get some as they will put two and two together."

"Yeah they will," I said, "When is your shopping turn?"

"Couple of days," she said, "I'll get you some, what size?"

"Double A," I said.

"Three?" she asked with a smile.

"Maybe," I replied looking at her.

She grinned at me, "Rabbit?" she asked.

"Nosey bitch," I said to her, but with a smile, "Yeah."

"Ace aren't they?" she asked.

"Er, yeah," I said, "Pretty nice."

"The new ones are rechargeable, but like 80 quid," she said.

"And when charging you have to leave it on show unless you have a plug in a draw," I said.

"Yeah, good point, I didn't think of that," she replied.

She finished her drink and went upstairs. I had a flick through the channel while I finished mine and followed her up about ten minutes later. I did my teeth and sat at my dressing table to remove my make-up, remembering that Katie had nicked my wipes and not returned them I got up and went to her room. I am not sure why I hesitated, but I did and in the deathly silent house I could just about hear the tell tale buzz of a vibrator. I grinned to myself and listened for a few seconds, as I focused on the almost silent noises I could pick out her laboured breathing and an occasional soft gasp or moan. This was why I always left my TV on when I was doing it, it had the added risk that you didn't hear anyone who could walk in on you, but silent or not, with wooden floors and no sound deadening of carpet in a silent house you can hear them.

I lifted my hand to knock, and then grinned to myself. Lowering my hand I leaned forwards and listened, her breathing quicker and more urgent I rested my hand on the door handle and counted myself down from five in my head. As I hit one I pushed the handle down, opened the door inwards and looked where her bed was. "You got the wipes?" I asked as I went in.

"Oh, fuck no, one sec," she blurted, but her reactions weren't that good and she fumbled between grabbing the duvet and just covering herself up resulting in her doing nothing.. "Shiiiiiit Jen, fucking knock!" she said a little louder than she maybe intended as she rearranged the duvet over herself.

I was going to rib her and tease her that I had just walked in on her playing with herself, but I instantly felt guilty. I had expected her to react quicker, or at least better than she did and for me to have no doubts what she was doing, but not see anything. As it happened though she fully panicked and I saw the lot. On her back her legs wide open showing off her hairless pussy and perky nipples. Her breasts and urgently discarded Rabbit vibrator on show for a second or so before she achieved decency. "Oops, sorry," I said expecting her to kick off.

"Fuuuuuuucking hell Jen," she said again covering her face with her hands momentarily, "So glad it wasn't Steve or Graham."

"Yeah, sorry," I said again, genuinely sorry for the blatant invasion of privacy that I had just caused, "You got the wipes?"

"Yeah, on my dresser," she said fumbling under the duvet, the vibrator still obediently buzzing underneath the duvet where it had been discarded. She found it and switched it off.

"Ta," I said picking them up, "You can continue now," I added sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Bitch," she said, "Ruined orgasm, I owe you big for that one," she added returning playful smile.

"Ooo, were you that close?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said visibly regaining her composure, "Fucking bitch," she said, but she wasn't aggressive or angry, it was just the realisation of being busted masturbating that was sinking in.

I went back to my room, removed my make-up and stripped for bed. I considered playing with myself, catching her at it was quite a turn on. I have never really seen another girl naked like that before. Don t get me wrong I have seen girls in the changing rooms at the gym and stuff like that, but with the exception of porn I have never seen a girl playing with herself. The real thing was for some reason a lot sexier, and for a second or two I considered rubbing myself off to that very image. All that stopped me was I didn't want to get walked in on like she just had been. The fact that she was my sister was barely an afterthought. Again, I don't want a romantic relationship with her or anything like that, but catching her doing that was pretty hot.

I slept naked, it was a bit of a warmer night and even with the windows open it was still easily warm enough to not wear anything in bed. The duvet also felt nice against my nipples and gently brushing a little lower down as well. I fell asleep with slightly aroused nipples, and a little wet as well.

I woke up still horny, but activity in the house put me off relieving myself. I got up, wrapped myself in the dressing gown, went to do my teeth before getting dressed to go and get some breakfast. I quite fancied a swim this morning, but when I got sat on the sofa watching TV the morning soon turned into the afternoon, and after a quick sandwich for lunch we were discussing what to have for dinner. After a lengthy discussion the only stuff we had in to be able to make was a chilli, and as Steve was the chilli chef he disappeared into the kitchen to make it.

He did make a good chilli, and with us all lounging around on the sofa, at around half 7 Katie broke the silence. "Hey Jen, fancy a swim?" she asked.

"Er, sure," I said checking the time, "I had intended to have one this morning.

"Yeah, me too," she said standing up, "See you in there?"

I went upstairs and put on my swimming costume. It is a SPEEDO Endurance+ Women's Spark Splice Flyback in black if you want to Google it to see it. Fairly standard in terms of a swimming costume, it was quite high leg and as is the way with a swimming costume it was like a second skin in terms of tightness. I went downstairs and grabbed a towel before heading into the pool area. The route took me through the living room where Steve and Graham were, neither of then commenting, but both watching me as I walked through the room. I have pulled them up on perving on their sister before, but when the reply is, "Hey, a cute ass is a cute ass," there isn't really anywhere you can go with it, so I just called them "perverts" and left them to it.

Katie wore the same costume as me, and was already in the pool warming up. I dived in and warmed up. It was a large pool, 20 meters long and 5 meters wide. Both of us competitive we kept each other honest. It was much better exercising with a partner who was around your level as you urged each other on. Swimming lengths we kept going for four lengths before having a breather. About 30 minutes into the session she stopped and took her goggles off. I stopped next to her and took mine off too.

"Easy had you there," she said breathing a little heavily.

"Yeah," I conceded, also breathing a little heavy, "Didn't think you could keep that up, gave you too much lead at the start to pull it back," I added.

"Yep, spanked you," she grinned.

"Yeah yeah," I replied rolling my eyes, "Rematch?"

"Sure," she said, "Wanna put something on it?"

"Yeah sure," I said wiping the insides of my goggles to stop them misting, "What were you thinking?" We usually did cleaning, general chores, cooking for the day, something like that.

"I want your costume if I win," she said looking at me.

"It is the same as yours?" I said looking at her with a puzzled expression. She just looked at me waiting for the penny to drop. "Oooooooh," I said staring at her as the realisation set in, "You want it now?"

"Yep," she grinned, "Naked walk back to your room."

"No towel?" I asked to her knowing the answer before she replied, quite excited by her idea.

"Nope, no towel, no costume, naked," she said, "And it has to be a walk, not a run."

"Same for you?" I asked her to which she just nodded, "Steve and Graham will see the loser naked?"

"Yep," she said, "I owe you one remember."

"And if I win?" I asked her.

"If you win then I would owe you two," she shrugged, "But you wont."

"Okay then," I said after a few seconds thought offering my hand to seal the deal.

She took my hand and we shook on the deal which pretty much set it in a binding contract. A deal was a deal, one of us was going to be seen naked by our brothers, as well as by the other sister. In the scheme of things being seen naked by another girl is no where near as embarrassing as being seen by a boy, but boys don't judge, boys see tits and pussy, have a grin and a perv, probably one for the wank bank, and then move on. Girls judge, girls save it for future reference, girls can be evil, I know this as I am one.

It was decided to be two lengths of the pool, starting in the water and stroke can be whatever we want. I sorted my goggles out, as did she, dunking my head in the water I twisted my head around to check the goggles were sealed and stood back up again. She stood back up and began the count down. On go we both ducked under the water, planted our feet on the wall and pushed off as hard as we could. Tucking my head against my chest to further streamline I butterfly kicked my legs underwater. Surfacing neck and neck we broke into front crawl, long powerful strokes , trying to minimise splash as any splash was wasted energy if you pulled against air and not water.

I tucked my arms by my side, kicked my legs and flipped over at the end of the pool. Still neck and neck I slammed my legs over and planted my feet against the wall again. Pushing off again I didn't tuck my head quick enough and the rushing water flowed into my costume via my cleavage. I felt my costume lift and fill up in the moment it took me to tuck my head against my chest. Luckily I was quick enough for it to not shift my costume, we had both noted the design issue where with the lower front it allowed water in and pushing off full strength could result in a boobs out moment.

It affected my rhythm though for a few strokes which only lost me a meter, but it was enough, and as I settled back into rhythm again I knew half a length was not enough to pull it back. I was getting naked. "Fuck," I said to myself in my head as my mind started flashing me images of me standing in front of my brothers with nothing on. Distracted and pushing harder made the situation worse and she won by a little over a full body length in the end. By the time I had stood up and looked at her she had already removed her goggles and was grinning at me.

"Shit," I said, "Fucked up the push off."

"Good good," she grinned, "I believe that costume is now mine though."

"We really doing it?" I asked, knowing full well that there was no way I was wriggling out of this one. A deal was a deal, and this deal was going to be quite high on the embarrassment meter.

"Yeah we are," she smiled, "In your own time."

"Crap," I said looking around the pool for no reason other than to delay the inevitable, "Here?"

"Or get out and do it, either way that costume is now mine," she said.

I threaded my arms out of the costume so it was only held up by friction against my skin. Glancing around the pool again I opted for a Band Aid approach and ripped it off. In one smooth fluid movement I slid my costume down and off letting it just float in the water next to me using my hands to cover my boobs. I was naked, but the water hid between my legs pretty well, stood in the shallow end though my boobs were very on show. "Cute," Katie grinned at me taking my costume and getting out of the pool. She scooped up my towel when she walked passed it and looked at me. "Come on then," she said.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers