Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any chance of mercy?" I asked hopefully, it sometimes worked, but rarely.

"No chance, come on," she said.

"Fine," I grumbled ducking under the water then using momentum to jump out. Using my hands on the side of the pool my bare back was exposed to the cool air followed immediately by my bare ass. At the front the cool air on my nipples did as you would expect to them, and the cool air licking between my legs further pushed home my exposure. "Can I cover?"

"Well we didn't say we couldn't, but covering isn't really in the spirit is it?" she said.

I turned to face her, my left arm across my boobs and my right hand between my legs. I hesitated for a second, but moved both of my hands out of the way and stood in front of her naked. "Cute," she grinned at me, "Come on."

I followed her, still dripping wet and totally naked, my hairless body glistened in the powerful fluorescent lights in the pool room. She opened the door to the main house with no hesitation and went in. I followed, knowing the next door was into the lounge and I could hear that the TV was still on. Closing my eyes I said a silent prayer that they had gone to their rooms. Katie went into the room and my heart sank as I heard her say, "Hey bro, I suggest you pause that game.

"Why?" I heard Steve ask, but the sound coming from the TV stopped.

"Because your darling sister just lost a race," she said and I heard the sound of two articles, one of them wet, hitting the tiled floor in the lounge, "And that is her costume. This is her towel. Enjoy." she added.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I said silently to myself. But took a deep breath and stepped into the lounge. I didn't cover, seeing who was seeing me would have drained my already strained confidence so I just stood in the doorway for a few seconds.

The door was to the side of the sofas, but there was no hiding place and when I plucked up the courage to look Katie, Steve and Graham were all looking at me. Steve and Graham were just staring, mouths open as I stood in the doorway in my full glory. Katie just had the look of victory as she grinned at me.

"Okay?" I said to Katie.

She nodded, "Yeah, okay, kudos," she said as she acknowledged my full nudity and no covering.

That was where it ended though, my hand covering between my legs I scurried through the room and sprinted upstairs closing my door behind me. My heart was racing with the adrenaline and I could feel myself trembling with nervous energy. There was a tap at me door. "Me," Katie said.

"Come in," I said, not bothering putting anything on, although I did keep my hand covering between my legs.

"Cute," she said as she threw me my costume and towel, "Well done, brave. How scared were you?"

"Very," I replied, catching my towel and holding it in front of myself to hide my dignity, what was left of it anyway.

"I think that makes us even," she said.

"Yeah, and then some," I said, "Fuck that was embarrassing."

"Hilarious from where I was standing," Katie shrugged . "We are going a racing night if you fancy it," she added.

"Sure," I said as she left my room and closed my door.

We had race nights fairly often where we all played GT Sport against each other. We all setup in the living room and played short races for a good few hours. We were all pretty even in speeds and doing a specific track all night meant that it was nice good clean competitive racing.

I dressed, a black pair of panties with matching bra, black trousers and blue t-shirt. I disconnected my PS4 and took it downstairs. As was the norm Steve set it up for me and made sure my wheel and pedals were fixed to the wooden floor. We sat in a line and the order, from left to right was Steve, Me, Katie, Graham. No idea why, but that is how we set up first time we did it and tradition is tradition I guess. We ordered the pizza and had a few races while it was delivered. I won one, span out on one, and got a second in the three that we did. I liked the Alpha Romeo 4C, we always raced GT4 and that was the car that I got along with the most. No assists were allowed, with the exception of ABS. Stability control was off, traction control was off, racing line was off, gears were manual, and we all had the ABS set to weak.

We devoured the pizza and broke open the booze, which with a driving game is always a good idea. As we all drank at the same sort of pace though the standard dropped uniformly keeping the races quite equal. As I said, I had the 4C, Katie used the Lamborghini Huracan, Steve drove the Honda NSX and Graham used the Porsche Cayman We were racing on Interlagos, which was a track we were all reasonable at.

"Lets up the stakes," Katie said at around half 9.

"Chores?" Steve asked as he sipped at his drink.

"Nar, lets make it really interesting," Katie grinned, "Lets go clothes."

"Oh really?" Steve asked, "All clothes?"

"Yeah," Katie said, "An item per race. Last place removes something?"

"I'm game," Graham said with a shrug.

"You have seen me with nothing on already today," I shrugged, "I am in."

"Yeah, sounds good," Steve said, "Prepare to get naked sis," he said to neither of us in particular.

"Yeah yeah, I expect willy copters when we win," Katie replied back to him with a grin.

"How long are the losers staying naked?" Graham asked.

"Rest of the night?" Steve said, "and the losers do whatever the winner tells them," Steve said looking around to make sure there were no objection, which there weren't

We raced with wagers a lot. There is only so long a game can hold your interest when there isn't really anything on the races. We were all pretty even and any teasing for losing was soon reciprocated. Our wagers though were normally chores, or a small amount of cash, we had never played for clothes before and I felt my heart give a little flutter when I thought about it. I have played a few strip games at parties, but they had always fizzled out long before they got really interesting. We were true to our word and very competitive, and although I had already been seen naked today that was only for a few seconds and I would rather not be providing an extended second viewing.

Drinks refilled and everyone seated and ready we started the first race. I started on pole with a rolling start, but drifted wide on the first corner, not wanting to lose too much time I pushed my luck with my right foot dancing on the edge of grip. 1st to 3rd in half a corner with Steve who was 4th gaining on me. Pressing my foot a little harder I felt the back slide, but caught it, easing the throttle on again it broke again, and this time I didn't catch it and span out into the run off area. When I rejoined I was 8 seconds behind, and on a 3 lap race that was pretty much the end of it. All they had to do was race tactically and hold position. "Shit," I said.

"Unlucky," Katie said, "Plenty of races to go though," she said encouragingly.

She won it, with Graham 2nd and Steve 3rd. I came in last 10 seconds back. Pushing too hard caused another couple of small errors, not that it made much difference. "We really doing clothes?" I asked.

"Yep afraid so sis," Graham said sipping at his drink.

"What counts?" I asked.

"What do you have?" Steve asked.

"Top, trousers, bra, undies, socks," I replied.

"Well I only have 3," Graham said.

"Me too," Steve said.

"Four here," Katie added.

"Discount the socks and girls have four each, us guys will have three?" Steve said, "We have less to hide."

"Sure," I said removing my socks, "So one more yeah?"

"Yep," Katie said, "Start with four and you have lost one."

"Okay," I said thinking for a second. There wasn't really much of a choice, show my bra or show my panties. Just for ease and to save me getting up I lifted my top up and over my head throwing it behind me and preparing for the next race with my bra on show.

The races were all 3 laps and with the downtime between each race they were taking around five minutes each. With four items each for myself and Katie, three each for Steve and Graham gave a total of 14 items between us that gave a maximum game time of 1 hour 10 minutes. Well, 1 hour and 5 minutes as I had already lost something. Each player had effectively two "lives" before things started to get really interesting, seeing a guy just wearing boxers is amusing, but not really very revealing. The same goes for us girls, sat around in our bra and panties isn't ideal, but we both wear bikinis a lot smaller than underwear on family holidays.

The races came thick and fast, as did the revealing of skin. Steve lost his top and brother or not, he wasn't a bad specimen in the muscle department. Graham lost his top next and again, not bad eye candy. Katie lost her top after leading into the final corner and spinning off, much to the amusement of myself who was last at that point and was preparing to take my trousers off. Katie took her top off throwing it behind herself, her white bra not quite opaque enough to fully hide her areola, and not quite thick enough to fully mask her perky nipples. She covered with her hands and adjusted the bra to better hide herself when she saw me grinning at her. "Cold," she said as she moved her hands again.

"Yeah yeah," I teased, "I am in the same room..."

"Yeah but you don't have any tits," she retorted shutting me up instantly.

I just scowled at her and she grinned at me with her "Ha, fuck you," expression. I bent my arms up to cover my smaller chest which widened her grin as she knew she had got me and I silently cursed under my breath.

"Pay attention sis," Graham said as the game cycled to another race.

I uncovered my bra again and tried to concentrate, but she had got in my head and after 3 laps I was 20 seconds down and I was saying bye bye to my trousers. I slid them down and off revealing my black panties. They were a thong cut with an extremely high leg and apart from the essentials at the front there was not a whole lot of coverage anywhere else. Regretting my choice of underwear I sat back down again wearing just my underwear. Using pedals had the added issue that I couldn't cross my legs, and to drive naturally I couldn't really close them either, shaking the distraction out of my head I settled into a comfortable driving position.

"Now shit gets interesting," Katie teased.

"Only if she loses," Graham observed.

Katie just smiled at me, "So, tits or pussy next?" she asked.

"Neither," I muttered under my breath, my resolve steeled and my competitiveness rising up in me.

Neck and neck into the first corner, Katie on the outside I turned into a shallow angle knowing that she would have to yield. Graham and Steve saw what was happening and backed off as the angle narrowed and the distance between our cars did as well. I kissed the apex and drifted out wide, leaving her space on the outside she edged onto the rumble strip. She turned in a bit tighter and I felt her hit the back of my car, but she lost it, snapping right she caught it but speared off to the left and into the wall. No damage was on, but that was the end of her race with them being so short. Graham and Steve filtering passed her leaving her in their dust. "Oh come on, fucking space," Katie said.

"You had space," I replied.

"Yeah, half a car," Katie retorted.

"Nar, she gave you space," Graham said which ended the mini argument. Penalties were on in the game, and it deemed that non was required. A 6 second gap behind Steve to Katie and he just managed the gap to ensure he didn't do something stupid.

She came in last and stood up shaking her head at me. "I'll get you back," she said.

"I am sure you will," I replied, "But come on... get on with it."

She stood up, unfastened her trousers and slid them down and off. "At least I'm not wearing dental floss for undies," she said to me sticking her tongue out. Her panties were white like her bra, but a much more conservative cut, still a high leg, but full back on them and ample coverage all around.

"Yeah, granny pants," I teased, but she didn't bite and just sat back down again.

Steve lost the next one, and his legs matched his chest. A keen cyclist he had pretty awesome calves, and from what I could see a pretty fine ass as well. Facing us with fitted boxers on he also had a package that looked like it was straining. Both Katie and myself had a sneaky peek at him as he sat back down again.

Graham lost the next race and joined Steve only wearing boxers. Loose and not fitted boxers hid his assets, but he still looked pretty cute in his underwear. "Proper flesh on the line now," Katie said, "Whoever loses."

"Yeah," Graham agreed looking at her, "Boobs for you I assume?" he said questioningly towards Katie and myself.

We both just nodded and started the next race. Coming into the last corner I was just ahead of Katie, but she got a much better line out of it and I watched the time difference reducing as we raced for the line. I gave her space, she had the inside line for the slight kink on the straight and we finished 0.007 seconds apart, much to my distress, it was me who came in fourth. "Yes!" Katie shouted in celebration, "That was close."

"Yeah yeah," I said reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra. I took it off before I lost my bottle and threw it behind me onto the pile of clothes that was building up.

"Cute," Steve said as he had a perv at my bared breasts.

I didn't bother covering them, they had seen them a few hours before and I settled back into my seat for the next race. Racing with your tits out is distracting, and it showed in my driving. Katie and myself were fighting for who came in last again and taking a similar line into the last corner she cut me off and clipped the front of my car sending me wide and onto the gravel. I held it together and didn't lose much time, but it was the last corner and I was going to be getting naked.

A few yards from the line a red symbol appeared above Katie's car and disappeared as she crossed the line. "No way," Katie said, "That was fair."

She had been given a 2 second penalty by the game for forcing a car off the track, it was harsh, but I'd take it. I beat her by less than a tenth of a second, but it saved my panties for now anyway.

She hesitated for a long time, she had to take her bra or panties off and three pairs of eyes staring at you drains any body confidence that you have. Two pairs of eyes just wanted to see another pair of tits, one pair though just wanted to see embarrassment. "You wimping out?" Steve asked her.

"No," she said as she unclipped her bra, hesitating for a second she let fall off her. She cupped her breasts with her hands for a few seconds before slowly uncovering herself. The slow reveal somehow made it worse, she was still stood there half naked, but doing it slowly seemed to enhance the exposure she experienced. She did have awesome tits though, not that I would ever tell her that. Apple sized and firm, no bra made no difference to how they held against gravity on her chest, her small light brown perky nipples pointed very slightly upwards as she sat back in her chair, her face a cute shade of red.

"One item each," Graham said.

"Yep," I agreed, "Now it gets really interesting..."

"How about we do two separate races," Katie said, "Me vs Jen, and Graham vs Steve. That way, two losers, one male, one female."

"Ooo yeah," I grinned, "I would love to take your panties."

We all agreed to it and the races were setup to run simultaneously. Same track and cars, just a 3 lap shoot out, one mistake and my pussy got another public viewing, but one good race and we all saw Katie naked. I had no interest in seeing her naked, but making her expose herself in front of us all would be amazing, it would also cancel out her beating me at swimming and even out the teasing opportunity.

We set up for the races and started the countdown. I was on the outside of the corner, so gave her the inside line and tucked in behind her. Putting her off her lines by placing my car on the inside where I could I harried and harassed her. Braking early for the last corner I took a tighter line and carried more speed, slowly edging passing her down the main straight I went into the second lap in the lead. That is where I stayed, she took a couple of bad lines and didn't catch me again. Cautiously around the last corner I beat her by just over a second.

I didn't say anything, I just grinned at her. "Fuck," she snapped as she looked back at me. "Fuck fuck fuck," she cursed.

"Me and you then I guess," Steve said as he looked at Katie.

"Yeah, I guess," she said standing up and looking very nervous.

As a family we were not prudes by any stretch of the imagination and were fairly liberal. We were after all sat in the living room not wearing much at all. Both Katie and myself were topless and Steve and Graham were only wearing boxers. Saying that though being naked was still taboo, being caught naked by anyone is embarrassing at the best of times, but wilfully stripping naked with an audience of siblings is next level.

Katie and Steve looked at each other, Katie counted down from three and as she hit one they both slid their remaining item to the floor. Katie stood up first and much to my annoyance she looked awesome naked. Of course she did, she had a good body, looked after herself and maintained a strict body care routine. Her apple sized breasts, perfectly shaped, youthful and pert on her chest. Her well toned and flat stomach running into her rounded feminine hips and her neat hairless pussy clearly visible between her legs.

I wasn't paying her much attention though, my eyes had been drawn towards Steve. Also naked and hardly a bad looking body to look at, but my eyes had been drawn south, and both mine, and Katie's were on stalks. He wasn't nervous, or at least wasn't showing it anyway, clearly the situation he was in was more arousing than it was nerve-raking and although not fully erect he was hard enough to attract the attention of us two.

He was also pretty big as well, even if he didn't grow any more when fully erect, he was already 7 inches and I had to consciously remove the smile off my face. He saw us staring and the situation hit home, he dropped limp and covered himself instinctively. "Are you wet?" I asked Katie.

You saw the shock register in her face as I asked her if she was wet. To be honest if I had engaged my brain before I asked the question I would have likely filtered myself and not asked it. All attention fell to her though, both Steve and Graham were very interested in what hid between her legs, especially with her reaction to my very direct question. If she wasn't, she would have dismissed the question immediately, but instead she was doing a really good impression of a rabbit in the headlights.

Truth was that we had just played a strip game, and no matter who you play against it is a game that is designed to arouse and stimulate a reaction. If I had been asked the question it would be a tough one to answer truthfully. Physically wet, no, I wasn't, turned on and aroused though, yes, and it wouldn't take much suggestion of attention to achieve a physical reaction. I still had my panties on though, she was fully naked, and anyone who plays a strip game has a little bit of exhibitionist in them.

I just grinned at her as she squirmed, we all knew the answer just by her reaction, but I had the knife in, and I was going to twist it, which she quickly realised. "A little," she said shyly and almost as a whisper.

Both Graham and Steve's eyes lit up with her admission as they both looked between her legs as if they would be able to verify her arousal state visually. She was standing with her legs locked firmly together as she suddenly became hyper aware of her fully exposed state. I still had the knife in though and I was going to see how much I could twist it. "Ooo really," I teased grinning at her, "How wet are you?"