Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh hu," she nodded, not breaking off with her tongue.

"You supposedly lost," I said to her looking down at her.

She just shrugged at me, her body gently moving back and forth as she took it doggy style. Keeping her head as steady as she could she licked me as she took it from behind. Steve looked down between her legs as his cock disappeared into her and grabbed the cheeks of her tight ass as he took her. Digging his fingers into the flesh of her bum she moaned softly between my legs. I felt her pull away from me and push back onto him. "Oh no you don't," I said pulling her back into me, the look of frustration etched across her face, but she buried her face again. "How bad do you want your ass in the air?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a confirming look as she licked me. I had had the same look before, there is no better position than on your knees, your chest on the floor as you get taken from behind. Proper orgasm position, the longer he lasts the more I have if he gets the correct speed and depth. "Fuck her in the ass," I said.

"Fuck off," Katie said.

"You lost," I said, "Anything the winners say."

She stopped licking me and looked over her shoulder at Steve who had pulled out of her. His cock looked massive in comparison to her petite body. She looked at it, glistening with her wetness and looked up and him and then back to me again. "Not dry," she said.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked her.

"Yeah, upstairs," she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Oh yeah like I am telling you," she said standing up and heading upstairs.

We all hesitated for a few seconds, but followed her upstairs and into her room. She turned around holding a bottle of lube and grinned at us. "Okay, fine," she said throwing the bottle at Steve, "If I say stop you fucking stop," she said with a tone that carried authority.

Steve caught the bottle in his hand, "Yeah, course," he said.

"Where were we?" Katie said looking at me and pulling me onto the bed. I rolled onto my back and she took over where she left off.

She jumped when Steve squeezed the lube onto her ass and moaned in what cant be described as pleasurable or discomfort. It is the moan that I have only managed when I know my ass is about to get fucked. When he did take you for that five star meal, when he stepped up and treated you like the princess you demanded, when he some how managed to meet every single caveat you laid down without fucking anything up. The moan of acceptance as he tests it with a finger, and then all too soon you feel something a lot bigger pressing against something that really doesn't want anything inside it. It doesn't actually hurt all that much as long as he isn't rough or too hasty, it is still a sensation though that is never high on my list to experience.

He gently fingered her ass for a few minutes, first one, then a second finger while he liberally applied lube to her and himself. Taking hold of himself in his hand he gently placed the head of his cock against her puckered up ass and gently pushed against her. She stopped licking me and her eyes went wide. "Oooo," was all she managed as her tight ass fought a losing battle with a determined cock and lube.

"You okay?" Steve asked stopping what he was doing.

"Uh hu," she nodded as I shifted myself out of the way so I could watch her take it up the ass, "Just so big."

Steve didn't reply, he just grinned and looked down at her ass. He manoeuvred himself between her legs and pushed against her. She was tight and resisting, but determination won in the end and her eyes widened to an almost comic proportion as he slipped into her, "Wow," they both said at the same time, Steve feeling her tightness and Katie feeling his size stretching her.

He slowly pushed into her, inch after inch disappearing inside until his balls pushed against her. He gave her a couple of a seconds but started to thrust in and out of her. She didn't do much, frozen in place on all fours, her legs apart and her hands on the bed bracing her against the thrusts from behind her. He was careful, but he quickly picked up the pace and her face expressed the weird sensations of having a cock up your ass. He didn't last long, his laboured breathing giving way to grunts and groans as he neared his orgasm, Katie, like a good girl just stayed on all fours and took it.

"Ooo yes," Steve grunted slamming himself into her and holding it for a few seconds. His back and legs rigid as he came in her ass.

Katie relaxed as he pulled out and seemed to breath for the first time in minutes. Graham didn't need any invite and knelt where Steve had been seconds earlier. He stroked himself to a full erection and gently pressed himself against her. As said he was not as long as Steve was, but girth wise he was noticeably larger and in that entrance girth hurts. "Oooo oo o o," Katie said looking over her shoulder and moving forwards off him, "Waaaay slower than that," she said handing him the bottle of lube.

Graham was not as careful or patient as Steve and after a few seconds of liberal lubing he tried again. She lowered her head to the bed and I saw her screw up the sheets in her fists as her ass surrendered for the second time in two minutes. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she whispered, barely audible, her face twisting with the sensation of traffic the wrong way up a one way street.

He held in her for a second before starting to thrust into her. He quickly picked up the pace and she twisted the sheets harder in her clenched fists. In her defence though she took it, she stayed on her knees and got well and truly fucked up the ass. I have never had two straight after each other in any hole, but especially not there, and from my limited experience of anal the last thing you want with cum dribbling out of your ass is another cock in it. She closed her eyes and buried her face into the sheets as he came in her. A second load of semen gushed inside her, I could see the pulses rippling through Graham as his cock injected his warm seed into her anus. Pulse after pulse after pulse flowed into her and the relief in her eyes when he finally slowed and pulled out of her was clear to see.

"Damn," Katie whispered, not moving as the relief from being empty again overrode her dignity defence as her ass rejected two loads.

"You okay?" I asked her, not really sure what to ask.

"Eww," she giggled ignoring my question and shifting her position to a more lady like one and covering her dignity. I use the term ladylike very loosely, no matter what way you look at it her ass was oozing semen and all the noises that you would associate with that. "I defo lost," she said looking at me.

"Slightly," I grinned at her, "How is the ass?"

"Like it has just taken 15 inch of cock up it," she replied with a smile.

"What is worse, length or girth?" I asked her holding her smile.

"Oh girth, defo," she said immediately, "Fuck me it felt like I was going to split in two."

"I bet," I replied, "Do you do it normally?"

"Anal?" she asked to which I nodded, "Yeah, birthdays, Christmas, really nice meal, etc. You?"

"Yeah, same. I don't take the..." I replied pausing for a second, "cum though," I added.

"Really?" she asked sounding surprised.

"No, not up there," I said.

"It actually feels quite nice," Katie answered, "You should try it, less mess than on your back or whatever."

Our brief conversation was interrupted by two snores, as both Graham and Steve were asleep. "Really?" Katie said staring at them.

"I guess so," I said offering my hand which she took and I pulled her to her feet, "Go have a shower, you can share my bed."

I left my panties on the floor of her room as well as two naked guys on her bed with a pool of drying semen by them both. I went back to my room and after a moments hesitation I put on some panties and got into bed. Katie came in five minutes later just wearing a towel, she shrugged it off and naked, got in next to me.

Thanks for reading.