Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lit up instantly. Her face, neck and chest flushing bright red as she wished the floor would swallow her up. No matter how much she wished to be teleported away though she was still stood as naked as the day she was born in her front room with her two older brothers and twin sister. "Bitch," she muttered under her breath. She knew that I didn't care what her answer was, knowing if she was wet or not changed nothing in her current situation and all it added was to her embarrassment.

"Pardon?" I asked as I twisted the knife that was in her.

You physically saw her realise there was only one way she was getting out of this and she sighed and looked up at the ceiling with a resigned look on her face. "Probably wet enough," she said, her face flushing redder as she admitted it.

"Wet enough for what?" I asking with my most innocent voice I could manage.

"To be fucked," she said sharply, her shyness evaporating as she took the bait an then some, "Fuck off Jen," she snapped, but not with anger of malice, she was annoyed she lost, not annoyed at me for driving home any advantage I had.

Steve didn't shift his gaze off her, his flaccid penis twitched slightly as the admission sank in for him. Katie was just stood still, her arms by her side, back straight and legs firmly together. Graham was sat on the sofa just wearing his boxers while I sat on the other just wearing my panties. It is strange how other people in a worse situation than you distracts you from your own predicament. I was sat on the sofa, naked except for a tiny pair of panties, in front of my two brothers and my sister. The only thing saving me from embarrassment was my fully nude sister.

"Touch it," I said to Katie.

"Pardon?" she said.

"You heard," I replied, "Losers do whatever the winners want," I added.

"Really?" Katie asked looking at me.

"Yep," I said confidently.

She moved in front of Steve and looked him in the eyes. Looking down at his penis and back up at him again, she took a deep breath and gently touched the tip of his cock. It was like he met her half way, watching her hand get closer he rose up halfway. Katie jumped when she felt her fingers touch her brothers penis and pulled her hand way. "Properly," I said.

She reached down again and lightly brushed her fingers down his length. Her light touch only added to the stimulation which finished off his erection. Rising to full length her eyes flicked down and stayed down as she saw how long he was. He was a good 8 inches long and even if she tried her fingers would get no where near touching if she held it. "Touch her breast," I said.

He did, reaching out he shyly touched her left breast as she watched him. "Play with her nipple," Graham said as he watched his brother gently tease his sisters nipple in front of him.

I grinned, in social acceptance this was edging towards weird, Katie and Steve weren't complaining, at least not physically anyway and now Graham had joined in it was free game. "Pinch it, and twist gently," I told him. That always worked for me and I assumed that she would react similarly.

She shot me a hateful glare, but gasped as he did as I instructed. I am not sure if it was shock, pain, or excitement that caused her sharp intake of breath. I guess it was a combination of all three, but her face was not showing any pain or discomfort.

We left them like that for a few moments, her gently stroking up and down his rock hard shaft while he played and squeezed her nipples and breasts. "Kiss each other," Graham said with a grin.

They hesitated and looked at each other. "Properly," I added.

They leaned in and kissed each other, closed mouth at first, but they quickly got into it and properly kissed for a full five seconds before breaking apart. "Katie," I said causing her to look at me, "Get on your knees."

"Fuck off," she said.

"Go on, dare ya," I urged.

Steve and Graham just watched Katie to see what she was going to do. She looked at me and back at Steve again who just shrugged slightly. "No one finds out?" she asked everyone.

"Nope, never mentioned again," I said.

"Yeah, defo," Graham said.

She slowly sank to her knees and looking up at Steve she kissed the tip of his cock. He was big, her small delicate face inches away from his erection she opened her mouth. She didn't have to move forwards, he gently pushed forward into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out as his cock filled her mouth and her eyes widened as she realised he wasn't going to stop. She stopped him deep throating her and pushed him away gently. She looked up at him and flashed a small smile.

"How wet are you now?" I asked her.

This time there was no hesitation or shyness. "Very," she said instantly.

"Fuck her," I said to Steve, my own words taking me by surprise a little.

"Here?" he asked, not instantly dismissing fucking his own sister, more concerned with the location.

"Yeah, go on," Graham said staring at them, his hands controlling what I assume was his erection.

They looked at each other for a second, neither of them showing any sign of refusing. "No phones, or anything," Katie said looking at Steve to gauge his reaction.

Graham and myself placed our phones on the side and switched them off. "Just here?" Katie asked looking around.

"Yeah," I said, "Fuck her from behind, doggy style, like the slut she is."

She got on her hands and knees and opened her legs. Steve knelt down behind her and went to stroke his hand between her legs. Feeling her excitement he slowly pushed his cock against her entrance. Her eyes widened as he pushed against her resistance. Her brain was screaming he was too big and to stop, but her body craved what was about to happen. She opened her legs wider for him and reaching between her legs she guided him inside her. He pulled back and let her guide him, his cock looked enormous resting against her small frame. "Wow," Katie gasped as her body finally lost the battle and her wet pussy accepted his girth. Once his bulbous head was inside her resistance faded to nothing as he firmly slid deeper and deeper into her. Each inch widening her eyes as she felt him deep inside her.

I watched, mesmerised as she took it. Her face starting off with surprise as she experienced how big he was, followed by total satisfaction as he slowly but firmly slid fully into her. His large balls pushed against her as she took his full length, her eyes fluttering then rolling into the back of her head. "Oh wow, that is big," she mumbled.

"That is tight," Steve said as he looked down at her speared on his length.

"Thanks," she said, her voice swimming in pleasure, "But you are big," she added.

He slowly pulled out of her before sliding back in again. Her body accepting the invasion hungrily as each thrust showed us the whites of her eyes each time. Faster and faster he went as I just watched. I have never watched anyone have sex before, only in porn, but it is so much different in real life. Somehow it is more sensual and real. Which sounds silly, but to see someone getting pounded a few feet in front of you is another level of awesome.

She was on all fours, knelt up while resting on her elbows to get the angle that was nice. We have all been there, from behind with your ass in the air is an awesome position. Hits all the right spots and for the first time that night there was a twang of jealousy on my behalf. I would rather not be being nailed by 8 inches of my brothers cock while being watched, but, but it did look fun.

"Don t cum in me," she said breathlessly.

"I wont," Steve replied, his hips almost looked like they were rippling as he thrust in and out of her as quickly as he could.

I glanced at Graham who was just staring at them. I guess the protection instinct for your sister kind of gets lost when it is your brother who is currently pounding her into oblivion. His attention fully on the action he had neglected himself and his fully erect cock had risen out of the open fly of his underwear. I grinned at him, but he didn't see me. He wasn't as big as Steve, but he wasn't lacking in that department by any stretch of the imagination.

"Spit roast her," I said.

Graham looked at me and back at Katie who either didn't hear my suggestion or didn't care at that moment in time. Graham stood up and pushed his boxers to the floor. Katie lifted her head and looked at him and then back down at his rock hard cock inches from her face. She looked up at him and opened her mouth. He slid into her and started to thrust into her warm wet mouth. They quickly synchronised up, Steve both of them thrusting at the same time trapping her between them. Steve deep in her pussy and Graham down her throat.

She took it well, I would have choked or thrown up, or both, but she took it. Silent except for a few mumbles of pleasure as she got taken in front of me. Her legs went limp a couple of times, but she was easily supported by both of them as they screwed her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she lost all coordination, bouncing and being squeezed between them she went limp. Steve's eyes lit up and stared down at her. "You cumming?" he asked her.

She didn't reply, she had a cock down her throat so was not in a position to reply, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her entire body trembled. "Oh fuck, I am gonna cum," Steve said loudly as his sister orgasmed on his cock.

"No," she gasped as he went to pull out of her, "Stay in, let me feel it," she said urgently.

"I am gonna cum," Steve said again, some what more urgency in his voice this time.

"Yeah, fuck me," she said back with the same urgency.

Katie's eyes lit up, her pupils back, wide eyed she felt semen rush inside her. "Oh yes," Steve said still thrusting as he emptied his balls in her.

Graham pulled out, but Katie pulled him back into her mouth again as he lost control and came in her mouth. Semen dribbled down her chin and dripped onto the floor. He pulled out of her mouth and she swallowed his load.

"So sorry," Steve said staring down at her still speared by him.

"It's fine," she said moving forward and off him causing the inevitable river of cum to exit her.

"Did you just take that inside?" I asked her to which she just nodded, "Pill?" I asked hoping she was on some sort of contraception.

"Yeah," she replied standing up and wiping cum off her face.

She disappeared upstairs for five minutes or so before coming back down, still naked, but no longer leaking semen from both ends. "Did you cum?" Steve asked her.

"Didn't you feel it?" she asked sitting on the sofa and sipping at her drink.

"Felt something," he replied.

"Yeah, that something was exactly what it felt like," she replied with a grin sitting down on the sofa.

"Just you now Jen," Steve said looking at me as I sat wearing just my panties.

"I won," I replied.

"Yeah, so did I," Graham replied, also still naked.

"Yeah but you enjoyed it," I replied with a smile.

"You might," he said staring at me, "Make her eat you."

My eyes shot over to Katie who was staring back at me. Ultimate humiliation for her and I have never been eaten out by a girl. Her expression was fairly neutral, but a glint in her eyes and the slight flicker of a smile gave away the fact that she knew I was thinking about it. That and the few seconds delay from Graham's suggestion and neither of us shooting the idea down. Graham and Steve just wanted to see girl on girl action, I was genuinely curious, I have had guys go down on me and although nice there was definitely room for improvement. I have always fantasised about doing it with a girl, and judging by Katie's silence and lack of protest, it was not a fantasy that I was alone with.

"Would you?" I asked her. Which is a weird question. Hey sis, wanna lick me out. It was a get out I guess, making her go down on me would be awesome, it would be so many boxes ticked. Her humiliation and me seeing what a girl feels like doing that. Asking her to go down on me though if she refused would be weird, taboo, wrong, any of those options, probably an argument for all of those options, but her hesitation again indicated she was at least considering it.

"I would rather not," she said softly, but maintaining eye contact with me, "But if you make me... I guess," she said neutrally, not committing to it, and yet by not refusing outright it was as good an acceptance as any.

"Have you done it before?" I asked.

"Fairly sure you would have noticed if I had licked you," she said as she flashed a quick smile.

"Yeah, funny," I said, "Another girl."

"No," she said, her eyes glancing down at my panties, "Not yet," she added.

"Come on then loser," I said as I changed my position so I was sat on the sofa, but with my feet on the floor.

She looked at me for a second and then between my legs before she stood up. With a moments hesitation she walked towards me and knelt on the floor in front of me. "This is weird," she said, her tone and expression not reflecting her apprehensive statement.

I glanced at Steve and Graham, this was indeed taboo at best, but I guess lines were crossed playing a strip game with siblings, the same lines were out of sight as the two of them spit roast their sister, so this was not a much bigger step. They were both silent, staring at Katie on her knees and at me, my legs together with my naked sister kneeling in front of me.

She looked up at me for some sort of permission, I didn't give her any, but at the same time I didn't offer any sort of stop command either. Maintaining eye contact with me she gently took hold of the elastic of my panties and tugged at them. I looked back at her, and as she gently tugged again I lifted my bum off the sofa allowing her to pull my panties down. She slid them down my thighs, passed my knees and left them around my ankles. I kept my legs together as she glanced down between them and back up at me again. She smiled at me and as she leaned forwards I slowly opened my legs for her.

"Oh shit," Graham said not believing what his eyes were seeing.

She licked me, her warm, wet tongue gently stroking up between my legs glancing delicately off my clit. "Not too bad," she observed as she tasted me.

"Thanks, I think," I replied.

She giggled in a way that was so adorable, "Yeah, sorry, that sounded way worse than I expected."

She moved in again, and this time she probed at my entrance with her tongue. Her firm tongue pushing against me, my seated position and her angle not aiding penetration and she switched to my clit. "Oh wow," I gasped as she pushed against it and circled her tongue.

"Oooo you like clit do ya?" she grinned up at me before resuming where she left off.

"Fuck that feels so good," I whispered as she licked me. Looking down at her with her face buried between my legs. When she pulled back to reposition or just take a deeper breath my excitement glistened on her face. Affording me a smiled before burying herself again I leaned back and accepted the pleasure.

The most noticeable thing was she knew what she was doing, she knew what was what and what it did. When I tensed or relaxed, she knew why I did it, and adjusted or continued her action correctly. Also the skin on her face felt smoother, it felt nicer for her to be where she was as again she licked my clit confidently.

I felt her gently tease a finger against my pussy and she looked up at me. Not penetrating me, she just waited, gently teasing me as she licked at me. I shook my head, ever so sightly, but enough for her to see it and I felt her remove her finger. She licked me, her tongue and lips caressing me as I have never had it before, it felt so nice, so controlled and focused. It was the difference of a guy watching you finger yourself and then trying to copy it. It was okay, but he just didn't, or couldn't read the subtle signs to take it to the next level. This was how I imagined being licked would be if I was impossibly flexible enough to do it to myself.

She didn't stop to ask if I was cumming, or if I was close, or even if it was nice. She knew, she knew that I was loving every single stroke of her tongue and suck of her lips. She knew that I was loving what she was doing, and because of that she knew that I was going to cum, unless I stopped her they were all going to watch me orgasm and there is no way in hell I was asking her to stop. I flinched as she glanced her teeth across my clit, "Soz," she said breaking off for less than a second before continuing where she left off and returning me to nirvana.

"What did you do?" Steve asked as he didn't even see the flinch, just heard her apologise for seemingly nothing.

She didn't reply, her tongue was busy, and she knew I would hate it at this second if it stopped doing exactly what it was doing. "Teeth," I replied to him, my voice shaking and soft as I began to lose control of my body.

"Oh," he said, staring at me.

He blurred in front of me as my eyes rolled into the back of her head. "No way, is she cumming?" I heard Graham exclaim.

"Like three minutes? Fuck off, takes me ages," Steve said, coming back into focus for a second but then blurring to nothing again.

"Proper whites of her eyes," Graham observed, "She is."

I so wanted to tell them to fuck off commentating, and I bet Katie did as well, but neither of us did, me because I was barely able to coordinate breathing at that moment in time, and Katie because she knew that stopping or even changing rhythm at that moment would not make her popular with me.

My vision flashed back into focus as I stared at Katie between my legs, she saw me looking and looked back at me. She didn't change anything, just where she was looking, she held my gaze for as long as I wanted until my eyes blurred again and I tilted my head back. My tummy pulsed as I trembled uncontrollably. I needed her not to stop, and normally when a guy achieves this I put my hands on the back of his head and bury him between my legs. Stopping is not an option, but she didn't even react to my shudder. She just kept doing, driving me further towards orgasm. When my vision came back this time she was looking up at me. Staring at her in the eyes I came, hard and violently, I exploded with uncontrollable pleasure as for the first time in 30 seconds she stopped doing with her tongue on my clit whatever it is she had been doing.

She only stopped because I moved, not because she thought I was done, but because I moved instinctively off her. My body knew I was done before my brain registered it and I heard myself breath for the first time in what felt like minutes. The first was a gasp, and urgent intake of oxygen followed by rapid breaths as I recovered. "Done?" she asked with a grin. I didn't reply, I just gently rested my hand on the back of her head and pushed her between my legs again. "Oh really?" she grinned at me as she went between my legs again.

She was good, her tongue went places that felt awesome, it did things that made my head spin and I have no idea how I didn't cum again instantly. She settled into a rhythm though and I just watched her do what she was doing. I glanced at Steve and he was rock hard again and gently playing with himself. My eyes drawn to his hand he saw me watching and stopped. Even while your sister is eating out her twin it is still a little taboo to be caught playing with yourself. I smiled at him and glanced at Graham who was also hard.

Katie saw that I wasn't watching her and looked at what I was looking at. Her smile widened when she saw them both erect again and changed her position so her ass was in the air again and opened her legs. "Slut," I grinned at her.

"Fuck yeah," she grinned back at me.

Steve knelt behind her and gently pushed into her. She offered little resistance and her tongue lost coordination as she took 8 inches again. "Nice?" I asked her.