Lockdown

Story Info
How does the old saying go? - You can pick your friends but...
750 words
3.91
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbour, Karan, was maybe a couple of years younger than me, not that it matted, there is zero attraction on my part. We would occasionally pass each other in our building with half-hearted acknowledgements.

In lockdown, board shitless and heading out on my daily walk, I bumped into Karen doing the same. "Hi Karen, how's are you today."

"Fucking lockdown, I'm over it, fucking mob of pricks locking people up like this!"

Not the language I was expecting from her, but then again, we had not really had a previous conversation, to expect anything. "It's getting everybody down. Do you want to walk together?"

"Fuck off, why would I want to walk with... you...r fucking joking!"

"Only asking," I walked off shaking my head in disbelief.

Later that night, I opened my door to a knock. Karen was standing there dressed in a bathrobe holding a bottle of wine. Considering her attitude earlier, I decided to give her, some of her own back. "What the fuck do you want?"

"How about we call a truce?"

"Fucking truce, you're kidding, you'd need more than one bottle to get me drunk enough," shutting the door in her face.

Ten minutes later the knock returned. This time Karen stood in the doorway; naked with a bottle of wine in each hand. Seeing an opportunity to both humiliate and to see her reaction, I propped the door partly open with my foot. Fate intervened, another neighbour's door opened, I pulled Karen into my apartment by her hand.

While holding up both bottles her small breasts lifted highlighting erect nipples. "Is this fucking enough?"

"Not sure, if I'm that desperate, let's see what else's on offer?"

Karen pirouetted on her toes, like a ballet dancer before holding a pose with one leg pointing towards the ceiling, offering a view of her gaping pussy. Her body was not one, you would expect to able to pull off such a manoeuvre. I walking around inspecting, while she held her pose.

"Nar, you would have to do better than that, with only two bottles!"

I was, expecting a hail of verbal abuse, but no, Karen slowly lowered her leg, before pirouetting to bended over and touch her toes. The view was getting my attention, lovely butt cheeks with a cute little puckered rosebud, inviting full lips extending down between her legs. She raised a hand between her legs, opening her lips, to reveal a sparkle of light reflecting back. Her finger traced around the stone, her lips glistened with moisture accumulating on her inner libra, she rolled her fingers in the moisture before planting them in her ass.

I must admit, I was enjoying the experience and wondered how much more of the impromptu show was on offer.

Karen stood up, "Well, we going to fuck or what?"

"Not if that's all you got... I'm waiting for the grand finale!"

"Your a fucking asshole!"

I looked at Karan. "No, I think that's something your good at!"

"You fucking cunt!"

"Now that's something I would love to see"

Karen picked up a bottle of wine, "You got glasses? Any will do, I wouldn't expect a shit hole like this to have wine glasses!"

I returned from the kitchen with two Villery-boch.

"I'm impressed, where the fuck did you steal these from," she poured two glasses before handing one over, "Drink up for fuck's sake!"

While Karen sipped the wine, her free hand explored her body, she placed two fingers in the wine before seductively licking them, only to repeat the exercise, this time dipping her fingers between her legs.

I was amazed at her flexibly, as she slid her hand between her legs from behind while proceeding to fuck her pussy and ass simultaneously with thumb and fingers, strings of her juices were glistening in the light enhancing the sparkle of the diamond attached to her clit.

Karen's movements intensified; she knew what she liked; she was enjoying the spectacle of having an audience. Her movements slowed and increased prolonging her sensation to her body's response, before increasing to a frenzy.

She jolted arching her back, her other hand looked like it was trying to pull a nipple off her body, her body stiffened, her movements stopped, she stuttered, "F...uc...k, you fucking cunt, bite my fucking nipples off, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass...! F...uc...k"

I watched in amazement as her body came back to earth. "Wow, fuck, you really should have another wine! No make that two!"