A Delicious 'Thank You'

Story Info
My friend Ingrid shows her appreciation for my help.
2k words
4.53
22.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers

A Delicious Thank You

Author's Note : After helping my friend to explore her fantasies (See

'My Wife Tells All) via email and phone for a while, things between her

and her husband definitely livened up in the bedroom. When I

originally wrote the party story to her, I wrote it as if she were

Brenda.

This is a true account of how she showed her appreciation.

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was at home. Northern Sweden gets dark pretty early in winter. Many who are not born into such latitudes find that a little difficult but, with the right lighting and plenty of logs on the fire or burner, a home can be made lovely and cosy.

My house was in a wonderful spot. Four miles or so to the nearest neighbour and about twenty five miles from the town where my friend, whom I shall call Ingrid, lived with her husband, Tobias.

A few months earlier, she had confided in me that things were a bit dead in the bedroom. Family and work-life had taken over and passion had had to cool off but sadly, hadn't warmed up again. Gradually, though, bit by bit, via texts, emails and phone calls, I'd been doing my best to get their spark going again by encouraging her to fantasise.

The strategy had worked. A couple of times, she had called me to let me hear her orgasm while she read. One time, too, having never been interested in oral sex (which I found unusual but, horses for courses, as they say) she called me excitedly from her living room, freshly orgasmed, with cum still on her tongue to report how she suddenly found she loved the taste. Tobias was spent and dozing in the bedroom as we spoke.

On the Sunday in question, Ingrid had driven over to another town, her route taking her within about ten minutes of my house. I was just pottering about, minding my own business when the phone rang. It was Ingrid on her way home, asking if I was busy. I wasn't and assured her she'd be welcome to pop in for a coffee.

We always hugged by way of greeting, so the initial one, as she came though the door, in a quite smart blouse and skirt, was nothing out of the ordinary... at first. But I noticed she clung on a little longer than usual; prompting me to ask eventually if she was ok.

"Very ok," she answered into my chest.

"OK... I'm happy to hear that," I said. "I did wonder if something was up and that was why you wanted to come by."

"Oh, no. Nothing like that," she said. "Things are actually really good at home; especially in the bedroom," she winked.

"I'm happy to hear that too!" I said and went to put the kettle on. She followed me into the kitchen. Despite saying everything was fine, I couldn't help but notice she seemed a bit twitchy but with a somewhat enigmatic smile on her face. I found myself smiling too without quite knowing why. Just one of those lovely moments when someone's mood transfers into another person.

"That latest fantasy," she said. "The party one."

"You seemed to like it," I noted.

"Oh, I loved it!" she enthused. "It's sort of why I'm here."

"Aha... What did you like best about it?" I asked her.

"Difficult to say, because I loved all of it" she replied. "But, if I had to choose, it would be that bit where I'm sitting on the guy... having a cock inside me but not knowing whose it was... That really turned me on!" she said.

I studied her eyes and face a moment.

"Are you turned on right now?" I asked her directly.

"I've been wet since calling to ask if you were home," she 'confessed', sidling up to me with a wicked glint in her eye.

I knew exactly what was in her mind but reminded her that we had agreed much earlier in our friendship that we were not going to have sex. All the fantastical exploring was supposed to be only to get her and Tobias closer again.

"Yes, I remember. And I want to keep to that but... do you remember the few times I've rung you so you could hear me cumming?"

"I'll never forget those!" I laughed.

"Well, we could extend that boundary a little and still keep to that agreement, couldn't we?"

"What do you have in mind?"I asked. She took a moment to answer and I sensed a little hesitation in her. She looked up at me, as if suddenly questioning herself, then said quietly,

"Follow me," and led me through to the living room by the hand.

Once there, she again paused. It looked like she was trying to build up courage.

"Sit over in that chair," she said, motioning me to an easy chair opposite my sofa. "Have you got some music?"

I quickly found a playlist and sat back down. The first song was quite slow and dreamy and, I soon realised, was the perfect choice. She began swaying gently and sensually; eyes closed mostly apart from the occasional peep to check I was paying attention. As if I wouldn't be!

After a couple of minutes, she started undoing the buttons on her blouse. Once they were all undone, she lifted the fabric from under her skirt and let it fall open properly.

'Mmmm, no bra,' I thought to myself as an erection began forming in my trousers.

The blouse still covered her nipples but enough fleshy roundness got me fully hard very quickly and I had to shift in my seat.

She turned to face away from me and slipped the blouse free, casually tossing it onto one end of the sofa, then turned to face me again, using her hands as a bra. Her eyes were open now and fixed into mine, reading my responses.

Keeping one arm across both breasts, she freed the other hand to unzip her skirt at one side, turned away again and let it slip to the floor. Stepping out of it, she kicked it over to join her blouse.

'No panties either,' I noticed happily.

Just when I thought I was fully hard, my cock stiffened even more as she spread her arms out, then turned slowly to face me with a huge smile on her face. She resumed her swaying to the music. Sensual energy seemed to pour from her.

"Now..." she said, "I want you to see what I was doing while I read that story."

She sat down on the sofa, legs closed and began running her hands up and down her whole body. I was mesmerised. Masturbation was nothing new to her and she had often described how she liked doing it but seeing it was a whole new excitement for me. I peeled off my t-shirt.

She started massaging her tits, twiddling her nipples and her breathing began getting deeper. My cock was getting uncomfortable, constrained as it was by my trousers so, assuming it would be ok with her, I stripped off and sat naked watching her.

Seeing my hand slowly stroking up and down my cock seemed to add fuel to her fire and she slowly opened her legs and slid one hand down to her already wet pussy and, in one fluid motion, parted her labia and slipped two fingers inside herself.

Her head rolled back and she moaned softly as they pushed in. I was transfixed. There are few greater pleasures in life than seeing a woman love herself in this way. Seeing how she so sensually explored her physical form; her fingers now sliding in and out of her pussy while her other hand caressed and played with the rest of her. It was, quite simply, gorgeous to watch.

I had to control my strokes carefully. Cumming too soon would have ruined everything. Her build up was slow and steady. A third finger entered her, then came out again glistening with juices as she used them then to rub her clitoris. The sight, sounds coming from deep in her throat and the scent of her arousal was making my head spin.

Suddenly, she spoke. Through her very heavy breathing, she gasped, "Come here. Sit beside me."

I did as she requested and she continued her fingering, but now turned slightly to one side and leaning back into my side. I wasn't sure how, or if, we were going to keep to the no-sex 'rule'. It felt like we had kind of broken that already but the passion cast aside any reticence.

"The way you described that party," she told me. "Everything felt so real as I was reading. I could see and feel those three cocks as I tasted and stroked them. I got so fucking wet! Just like I am now. Look and see."

In fact, I was already looking. Her fingers were gleaming with juice as they continued gliding slowly in and out of her. She withdrew them entirely at one point.

"I kept having to lick them clean... like this," she breathed and showed me what she meant, humming appreciation of her own taste as she did.

"I wanted one of those three cocks to be yours," she told me as she returned her fingers to her pussy.

I kept stroking and she kept twisting her head to watch me as her finger-fucking took on a new intensity.

"I added my own bit to the story too," she said, through increasingly laboured breathing. "All three of them fucked me but each time, I still had the blindfold so I didn't know who it was but I loved the feel of their cocks taking turns inside me."

I had one arm around her for support. That seemed to make her feel more secure and before too long, I could tell she was ready.

"I came on each cock before the one came in me, one in my mouth and one load landed on my tits!" she gasped. "And, knowing there were people watching...ohhhh... that made me cum even harder!"

Alternating between sliding inside and pulling out to rub her clit, she drove herself up that climb. Her body became tighter and tighter and then, with a VERY loud cry of release, she came, shaking violently as her orgasm flooded her completely. For a full minute (I think!) she shook, moaned and cried; almost literally.

Finally, she subsided far enough to speak again.

"Your turn," she said simply, then leant across my tummy, just above my rampant erection and watched close-up as I pumped my cock faster and faster. It didn't take long. I arched my back to aim it where I wanted it and groaned loudly as the first string of cum flew from the head and splash-landed on her waiting tits. A second and a third issued. They too hit their target as she hummed her appreciation of having her tits coated.

We sat quietly for a while, just listening to the music. Eventually though, she started to stir and said she had better not stay too long as Tobias would start wondering where she was.

"I don't want to do this," she said as she walked towards the downstairs shower. "I would much rather go home and still have the feel and aroma on me but... I'm sure he would notice so..."

"Understood," I replied. "Wise decision."

By the time she emerged from the shower, I was dressed again.

"You didn't even finish your coffee," I joked.

"Then, I'll have to come back, I suppose," she answered.

"Any time," I told her.

"Seriously, though," she said more soberly and hugging me again, "Thank you for... well... all of it, you know,"

"You're... very welcome!" was all I could think of saying. And with that, she blew me a kiss from her car as she drove away smiling.

forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers