Lockdown Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait anymore. "Oh, Romie... Baby." I whined, "Be a good boy and please Mommy." The little bastard actually had me begging.

He slid his tongue up the length of my slit then sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Oh, Roman!" I yelped. He sucked my clit hard, my cunt racing to orgasm faster than I had anticipated.

Then he did what I thought would be unthinkable for Roman. He released my clit and stabbed his tongue into my vaginal hole as deep as he could. I felt his nose hit my clit. He swirled his tongue making sure to touch as many surfaces as he could. He pulled his tongue out of my hole and latched on my clit again, sucking it with fury. He slid two fingers into my wet twat and his fingertips found my G-spot and rubbed it furiously.

My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I screamed as my orgasm hit, "OH FUCK, ROMAN! I nearly fell off the barstool.

He gave me a couple more strokes and a couple more sucks and then stopped, releasing me to enjoy my afterglow. He stood up and kissed me, I loved the taste of my juices on a lover's lips. "Did that feel good, Mommy?" He asked sweetly, hopefully.

"Oh my God, YES! That felt wonderful." I tried to get my breathing under control. "Whew, I tell you what, if you boys perform like that for your gals, they will be ripping off your underwear to get at your cocks."

"Thanks, Mommy. That makes me proud." Steven said with a big smile.

"Yeah, me too, Mommy." Roman replied.

"We'll," I said, having recovered enough for the next task, "You've both done a wonderful job making Mommy feel good. Now, I get to return the favor. Are you boys ready to spit roast Mommy?"

"What's that?" Roman said, a little confused.

I giggled and hopped off the barstool, my feminine charms bouncing nicely. I went over to the ottoman and got down on all fours, arching my back invitingly. "One of you will fuck my pussy while the other fucks my face. After you cum both cum, we take a break to get you hard again, then you switch holes." Such a frank discussion of our next sex act made me even hornier for cock. I wanted them to fuck me and take whatever they want.

My matter of fact explanation took them off guard. They were speechless, they looked at each other, Steven said, "Rock, Paper, Scissors... Shoot." Steven shot rock to Roman's scissors.

Roman looked a little disappointed but brightened when he stood in front of me. He pulled down his boxer briefs, exposing his thick hardon.

"Are you gonna feed Mommy your hot cock, Romie." I said seductively. "Be a big boy, Romie and fuck Mommy's face" I opened my mouth looking up into his hungry eyes.

He gently grabbed the hair on the sides of my head and slid his thick cock into my mouth. It was just the tip at first then he started to push more into my mouth. "Oh, Mommy, thank you." He threw his head back.

Then I felt Steven behind me. His hands on my ass cheek stroking them. Then I felt the tip of his hard cock at my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in me. I moaned around Roman's cock as he bottomed out, stretching me open. "You're so wet and hot, Mommy."

I pushed back on Steven, then pushed forward onto Roman. They got the idea and started pushing and pulling me back and forth onto their cocks.

I had never had a threesome with two men before. A girlfriend shared her boyfriend with me once but I was more interested in playing with her than with him. This was a completely different dynamic. Both boys using me made me feel so dirty, so debased, so slutty... so... so... so fucking wonderful.

They were so pent up from the foreplay and with the seriously slutty scenario, I knew they wouldn't last long. Sure enough I was right.

Roman was first. He was pumping my mouth quicker and his legs were shaking, "Oh, shit... Mommy!" He hissed and shot a spurt after spurt into my mouth. A little bit of his cum slipped from the corner of my mouth and landed on the ottoman. I kept sucking him until he pulled his sensitive cock from my mouth.

He got down on his and kissed me, reaching underneath me to palm a breast while his brother railed me from behind. "Is my brother fucking you good, Mommy.

I nodded my head. Steven was pumping my cunt like a madman. Each stroke long and hard as he slapped his pelvis into my ass cheek. I was really close to coming since he was fucking me so good. "Oh Steven, you're being such a good boy, fucking Mommy nice and hard the way she likes it." Then it hit me fast and furious. "Oh fuck! You're making me cum, Stevie." I was shaking and went face first in the ottoman.

"You're such a slut, Mommy. Cumming on your son's cock like that. Do you want my cum?"

"Yes... give it to me, Stevie. Shoot your cum deep inside Mommy." That set him off.

"Oh FUCK! MOMMY! He shouted and gripped my hips like his life depended upon it. I felt 6 jets of cum splashed my inner walls and cervix. He stroked my ass. "Oh my God, Mommy, I've never cum like that." He slowly pulled his member.

I felt his cum slide from my hole onto the ottoman. I suddenly felt empty. I wanted more but was too weak to ask. I felt hands on my shoulders and legs. The boys slowly rolled me on my back. I still had my eyes closed when I felt movement in the room. Then I felt a pair of hands pin my legs to the ottoman. I opened my eyes. Roman was pinning me down, rubbing his cock along my sloppy slit.

"Fuck Mommy more, Romie. Slutty Mommy needs more cum."

He lined himself up and slammed his cock into me. "You want more cum, Mommy?" He was pounding me frantically with force.

Steven took my arm and straddled it with one knee on the ottoman next to me and a foot on the floor. He brushed my cheek looking down at me. His cock bobbing in front of my face. I turned my head towards him and opened my mouth. I took his head in sucking it hard.

He put his hand on the back of my head and took a handful of hair. He started pumping his cock into my. I gagged a little when he hit the back of my throat. We both enjoyed my gagging. "Oh shit, Mommy... you're so good at sucking cock." He stroked it in and out. He grabbed my tit closest to me, squeezing it and pinching the nipple.

I liked the fact that Roman was so excited about fucking Mommy he didn't even care that some of Steven's seed still inside me. He pounded away watching his cock slide in and out of my hot cunt.

'Boys are so visual,' I thought to myself, 'he'll cum harder just watching himself fuck me.' My cunt was purring close to an orgasm again. Then Roman threw me for a loop and pressed his palm over my clit. He rotated his palm sending sparks through my clit.

I screamed around Steven's cock. He pumped my face a little harder making me gag a little hard. I was so close to cumming.

I screamed again as my orgasm hit. My body twitched and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Steven thrusted and came in my mouth, "Holy shit! Swallow it slut." I weakly sucked him the best I could making sure he was empty.

Then Roman thrust and moaned. "Fuck Mommy... your pussy is so perfect." He shot his load deep into. Every spurt felt like a rocket inside of me.

They both kissed me on the cheek.

Roman was so sweet, "Thank you, Mommy. I haven't felt this good in a really long time. I love you." He kissed me gently on the lips.

Steven kissed me on the lips too and said. "He's right Mommy. You absolutely saved us. I'm feeling so grateful to you. I love you."

"You boys are so sweet. I love you guys too. Let's clean up in the shower together. But first grab me a towel. I don't want to drain all over the floor."

Roman obliged and we made it to the shower. I took off my garter belt and thigh high stockings. I turned it on the water and stepped in the hot spray. I felt my cunt release the rest of the goo. Steven and Roman joined me, washing my body lovingly. I washed the two of them. Steven first, then Roman.

They were both hard again, so I spread my feet apart bent over and arched my back inviting them to fuck me.

Roman went first. He fucked me hard and I came again right before he did. His shot wasn't as powerful but still filled me nicely.

Steven was next but turned me around. He put my arms around his neck and lifted me up by the back of my knees. He pinned me against the wall and slowly pushed his cock into my cunt. We made out as he slowly picked up speed, jack hammering my cunt.

Roman was washing his well used cock as he watched us. Smiling at the sight of our coupling. There wasn't a trace of animosity or jealousy. I hate to say it but my husband's solution worked.

Steven was close as was I. He pumped my swollen cunt like it was the only thing keeping him alive. He moaned into my mouth with a slow moan, as he pumped me full of his cum. This kicked off another orgasm for me but it wasn't quite as powerful. He helped me get balanced on the floor of the shower and washed his cock quickly.

"Ok boys, off you go. Mommy is going to finish cleaning herself off. Go put clean clothes on and we will talk in the living room in 30 minutes.

They each hugged and kissed me again, saying 'we love you Mommy.' on their way out of the shower.

I reflected on the day, gently washing myself. I was especially delicate with my tender pussy. The boys used me like a slut and it made me even hornier. I never knew I had this side of me. Of course, I always loved sex, especially with Thomas. We always explored each other and we were very open to trying new things. When I wanted to try anal and he was willing though not very enthusiastic. I really enjoyed it but he wasn't the biggest fan. He said he would try again but I said if he didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't either. He would play with my asshole when I rode him. That pleased me. This new idea of Mommy being used like a whore turned me on so much. I really liked that when I was tired after the first spit roast, the boys took over. They positioned me as they wanted and fucked me again. No confusion or questions. They just took charge and used me like their private sex doll. They talked to me like I was a slut but were kind and respective, even loving when we were through. I hated to admit it but I loved being Slutty Mommy.

I finished in the shower and toweled off. I had some t-shirts and shorts in the pool house and put them on. I grabbed my cum stained thigh highs and garter belt and gave the pool house a once over. I made sure to wipe up any fluids on the ottoman and barstool. I threw everything into the hamper and figured I would run a load of playtime laundry later.

I made my way back into the house where the boys were waiting patiently. Roman stood up with a big smile and made his way to me. When he was close to trying to kiss me.

I put a stiff arm to his chest to stop him, glaring at him coldly.

He looked confused. Then remembered. "I'm sorry, Lily. It'll never happen again."

I was pleased, "Thank you Roman. That is very considerate. So let's go over the rules again."

"Outside of Mommy Playtime, you are never to refer to me as Mommy. You never talk to your father about our Mommy Playtime unless he specifically asks you a question. If he asks you only answer the question you've been asked. You are NOT to offer any additional information. Mommy and only Mommy will be a slut for you boys. There is NO Mommy Playtime when your father is home. LILY WILL NEVER BE YOUR SLUT! Lily is for Daddy only. Are we understood?"

They both nodded solemnly.

"I need more than that, boys."

"We understand, Lily."

"You can still hug me as we always have since you were little. However, if either of you try anything outside of Mommy Playtime it will never happen again." I was serious up to a point. I wasn't sure if I could ever give up the Slutty Mommy persona, but I had to make sure they understood the consequences. Most of all, I never wanted to hurt Thomas. I loved him so much.

They looked at each other then at me and nodded.

I sighed, "You don't seem to be taking this seriously. I need a verbal response."

They responded in unison, "We understand, Lily."

I smiled, satisfied. "Now, I will say. Mommy had a wonderful time with you boys. She is very proud of the progress both of you have made today. Do you have any questions for Mommy?"

Steven was the first to ask, "Will we ever be able to have alone time with Mommy? There may be some things I would like to try with Mommy without my brother watching."

Roman looked at me with a glimmer of hope.

I looked back and forth between them. "As long as there's no jealousy or animosity between you two, Mommy would agree. We will have to have even time slots between you two. Do you agree?"

They looked at each other. Roman spoke for the two of them. "We agree, Lily."

"Would you boys still be willing to have threesomes? Mommy enjoyed what we did today."

Steven responded this time, "Absolutely, we would never deny Mommy."

That pleased me very much. There were things I wanted to try with the boys and I knew they would be willing. "That makes Mommy happy, boys." I gave them both a rather chaste hug and smooch on the cheek.

They were both beaming and responded to the hug and smooch with the candor they used for years before as boys.

"Ok, I will order pizza for you boys. You can have dinner and gaming in the basement tonight, together. Does that work for you guys? I want to have a nice dinner with your father."

Steven looked at me, then back to Roman, with a bit of incredulity, "Lily, do you seriously think we would deny you? Especially after what Mommy did for us today?"

That made me smile. "Come in for another hug." They did and gave me a group hug, neither of them touched me inappropriately. "You boys are so wonderful."

They laughed and thanked me. They went to the basement to play video games and wait for their pizza.

I ordered their favorite and paid for it online. I walked outside and taped an envelope to the mailbox with a $50 tip in it for the driver. Service people were getting royaly screwed during the damn lockdowns, I wanted to make the drivers day. Like our boys made mine.

The delivery boy pulled up and left the pizza at the bottom of the driveway. I hollered to him, "Tip is in the envelope taped to the mailbox.

He grabbed it and opened it. His eyes bugged out. "WOW! Thanks Lady!!! You frickin RULE!" He pulled away and I grabbed the pizza. I brought it down to the basement for the boys. They were playing State of Decay 2 in a co-op mode on separate systems. I had watched them play this before. It was always fun to watch, especially since they were being so cooperative with each other.

"Thank you, Lily." They said together, pausing their game and moving in on the pizza.

I walked back upstairs and began to prepare dinner for my husband. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Even though it was his idea, I don't think either of us realized the level of depravity I would sink to to please his boys. I was worried he would divorce me when he heard what I had allowed his boys to do to me. I would never lie to him.

I wanted to look nice for him. I put on a sexy black bra and thong set. I put on a silky white sheer top and a black pencil skirt. I put on my Louboutin's and click-clacked my way to the kitchen.

I decided to make us some bacon wrapped filets, roasted root vegetables and a fresh salad. I opened a bottle of his favorite red wine to breathe. I set the table for two.

I relaxed waiting for Thomas, trying to quiet my anxiety. I knew it was his idea to have me take care of their needs. But I was worried what he would do after I told him what we did together. I was worried what he would think of me after I told him that I enjoyed being used like a slut.

I heard the garage door open and him pulling in his car. Butterflies went wild in my tummy. I stood up shakily and walked towards the door, waiting for him.

He opened the door and looked at me. He smiled wide, "Well someone had fun today, my flower is glowing."

I blushed furiously as he moved in for a kiss. "Hello love." I managed before kissing him. I felt guilty like a whore who betrayed her man.

"Dinner smells wonderful as always. My flower takes such excellent care of me." He hugged and kissed me again. "I'm starving."

He made his way to the dining room, he noticed it was set for two. "The boys aren't eating with us?"

"They're having pizza and game night in the basement. I want you all to myself tonight.

He smiled at me, "That sounds lovely. I must say you're looking especially sexy tonight."

I blushed again, "Thank you love. I like to dress up for you." I plated the food and brought it to the table. He pulled out the chair to his left for me, letting me sit first. He sat at the head and we said our dinner prayer.

He poured us each a glass of wine and held it up for a toast, "To my Flower! You are the most wonderful woman a man could ask for. Cheers!"

"Cheers." We clinked glasses and that made me feel even more guilty.

We ate as he talked about his day. Then looked at me. "So, Flower, tell me about your day."

"Let's enjoy dinner, after we'll start up the fire pit and snuggle on the patio with a drink. Then I'll tell you everything."

He gave me a generous smile and said, touching my thigh. "Fair enough, Baby."

We finished dinner and I loaded the dishwasher while he made us a couple Manhattans and started the fire pit. I walked out to the patio and he handed me the drink, we clinked them together and enjoyed a sip.

We moved to a large cushioned lounger. We snuggled together, sipping our cocktails. I pulled a blanket over us. It made me feel safe.

"You seem tense, Flower. Tell me what's wrong." He hugged me close.

"I'm afraid if I tell you everything that happened today, you'll divorce me." I said low and cautious. I was afraid to look at him.

"I told you I would always love you and never judge you. I will hold myself to that promise."

"You never promised you wouldn't leave me." I felt a tear trickling down my cheek.

"Flower!" He was surprised, "I would never leave you." He delicately put his fingers under my chin and pulled it up so I looked him in the eyes. He noticed my tears. "Jesus, what did the boys do to you, Flower."

"It's not what they did to me. It's what I wanted them to do to me. What I encouraged them to do to me." I confessed everything. The rules of playtime, my separate personas, what to say to him, how there would never be playtime while he was home. Then the finale, everything I did and everything they did to me and worst of all, how much I enjoyed it. I buried my face into his chest and started crying. I managed to say through my sobbing, "Your Little Flower is a stupid slutty whore."

"Ssshhhhh." He soothed me, "It's ok Flower. Ssshhh. You had a wonderful sexy day with the boys. You were able to get some relief and that's wonderful."

I quieted my tears, "You're not mad."

He pulled my face to his and kissed me passionately. Then he broke it, speaking quietly, "Not at all. I'm more intrigued than anything. I never knew you had this side to you."

"I didn't know about it until today." I said, ashamed. Yes, I've got some sexy lingerie and I like to be fucked but I'd never been fucked like that. I was wantonly used and I loved every second of it.

"Oh Flower, there's nothing to be ashamed of." He kissed me again. "Maybe Daddy should meet Mommy."

My eyes went wide and I smiled. I kissed him hard. "Maybe Daddy should punish Mommy for being such a slut with our sons."

He laughed lightly and reached forward, pinching a nipple hard through my blouse and bra. "Would Mommy like a hard spanking before getting fucked?" This was exciting, Thomas was never really into dirty talk.

I squealed and gave him a fiery look, "Mommy loves the idea of getting punished by Daddy. Mommy would do anything for Daddy."

"Where should Mommy and Daddy have their playtime?" He asked, kissing my neck, still pinching my nipple.