Lockdown Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pool house is a nice playroom. The boys enjoyed their time with Mommy there. I'm sure Daddy would love his playtime with Mommy in the pool house." I moaned, enjoying his tender kisses on my neck.

"How do we proceed?" He released my right nipple and went to my left.

I gasped and quivered. Closing my eyes, I whispered, "You go to the pool house and strip to your boxers. I'm going to change and meet you there. I stood up and finished my Manhattan. I ate the cherry and stuck the stem in my mouth. I used my tongue and teeth to tie it in a knot. I handed it to my husband with a sly grin. "Don't forget, Mommy has a talented mouth and tongue." I giggled as I walked slowly to the sliding door, swaying my hips. I looked over my shoulder and winked at him before disappearing into the house.

I made my way to the basement door. "Roman! Steven!" I hollered.

"Yes, Lily?" It was Steven.

"Your father and I are going to spend some time in the pool house. You boys stay down there, ok?"

"You got it Lily." Roman hollered back.

"Anything you need, we got your back, Lily." Steven assured me.

"Thank you, boys."

"You bet, Lily." They said in unison.

'Such good boys.' I thought to myself. Their attitudes had completely changed since this morning. I smiled to myself knowing I was the reason for the turnaround.

I went up to our bedroom and figured I should put on my sluttiest lingerie. I had an old boyfriend that liked to dress me up in all sorts of lingerie. I hoped it would still fit.

I found my favorite set of strappy lingerie. It framed my tits in triangles nicely and criss-crossed my tummy three times then strapped around my thighs at my crotch. It left my pussy exposed and wrapped around my mid thighs. There were vertical straps running from the waist down to the lower thigh straps. Each joint where the straps intersected were connected by a silver ring. I could feel my wetness building.

I used the same sinful makeup technique I used earlier in the day. I put on my Louboutin's and made my way to my bedside table. I pulled out a but plug and spread lube over it generously. I pulled open my butt cheeks and slid it into my ass. "Mmmmmmmm. Now I'm ready." I slipped into my silk robe. I wanted Daddy to unwrap Mommy.

I made my way down the stairs and out to the pool house. I could see my husband sitting on the couch, watching ESPN. Waiting patiently for Mommy to arrive. He was in his boxer briefs and I noticed his bulge. He was still partially hard. That made me happy.

I opened the door and made my typical dramatic entrance. "Hello Daddy. I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

He smiled knowing I was wearing something sexy underneath. If only he knew. "Well, Mommy. I heard you were a bad girl today. You let my boys do anything they wanted to you. That makes you their Slutty Mommy. "

I looked down at the ground in pretend shame, playing along with his erotic game. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Mommy just wanted to make the boys happy and oh my, did Mommy make the boys happy."

He stood up and took me in his arms and kissed me, passionately. He broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes, "and what about Mommy? Did the boys make Mommy happy?"

I bit my lip and gave him a bashful look. I just nodded enthusiastically like a little girl.

He kissed me again, our tongues dueling when he reached down to squeeze my ass cheeks with both hands. As he explored he bumped the buttplug. I shifted my hips so he would bump it again. I moaned into his mouth.

He broke the kiss and gave me a sly grin. He grabbed the pommel of the plug through my silky robe. "Well, well, what do we have here?" He pulled it out slightly, stretching my asshole and then pressed it back in, rotating it.

I closed my eyes and moaned, pressing my ass back into his hand. "Oh, Daddy."

"How did this get here?" he said, slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in place again.

I moaned again and pretended to pout, "Lily was naughty and pushed it into my butthole."

"Well, it doesn't seem like you're very upset about it." He smiled down at me as he enjoyed toying my ass.

I giggled and moaned, "You're right I'm not mad but it's still naughty and I need to be disciplined, Daddy." I rubbed his rock hard cock through his boxer briefs. "But you need to unwrap me first." I kissed him and gently bit his lower. I took a step back.

With a sly grin, he reached for my sash. Maintaining eye contact, he slowly pulled, untying the bow, opening the front. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me. He slowly pushed the robe from my shoulders, sliding it to the floor. He moved his hands down my front, squeezing my tits.

I moaned and pulled his boxers down just enough for his meaty cock to pop out. I stroked it, spreading the precum over the tip and down the shaft. "It's nice to feel that you're really hard for Mommy. I'm ready to be disciplined, Daddy."

I stepped towards the now infamous ottoman. He was able to see my entire ensemble and he whistled his approval. "Holy shit! I've never seen that before."

I giggled and said, "I didn't think you had much appreciation for lingerie."

"To be frank, lingerie looks wonderful on you but you look absolutely fantastic naked. I will say that that is sexy as hell." He said, staring at my figure secured by the straps.

I crawled onto the ottoman on all fours, wiggling my ass at him. I looked over my shoulder, making eye contact. "Oh Daddy, Mommy has been a very bad girl today. She did all kinds of nasty things with the boys."

"Oh no. What should we do with Mommy?" he ran his middle and ring fingers through my pussy lips. He stopped when the palm of his hand pressed against the pommel of my butt plug. My clit rested between his fingers as he rubbed back and forth on each side.

The teasing friction made me moan in frustration. "Oh, Daddy you're such a tease." I rotated my hips to try and get some more action. He moved his hand away and I groaned in frustration.

Without warning, SMACK! I felt his hand spank my left ass cheek hard. I gasped and writhed. "Mommy needs discipline before pleasure." Smack! Another spanking on my right ass cheek.

I pushed my face into the ottoman and tried to cover my cheeks with my hands, "Ouch, Daddy! That hurts." I didn't really want him to stop. I was playing my role.

"Oh no you don't, you're not done with your punishment. Put your arms behind your back, Mommy."

"No." I said softly but sassed back at him.

He spanked my cunt but not as hard as my ass. "What did you say?"

I squealed. It hurt but made me even hornier, "Sorry, Daddy." I obeyed and put my arms behind my back.

He slapped both ass cheeks again, then gently rubbed both cheeks to soothe me. "So, how many times did the boys cum for Mommy?"

I blushed and pushed against his hand, still stroking my ass. His question embarrassed me. I didn't answer right away.

He slapped both ass cheeks again, then gently rubbed both cheeks to soothe me. "How many times, Mommy?"

I was ashamed now, "Eight times, Daddy." I said softly, humiliated at the whore I became overnight. Not only what I became, but the role I embraced and enjoyed. I felt my pussy tingling and clenching. The humiliation aroused me.

SMACK! SMACK! Again he was kind, "Eight times... Wow... where?"

"Four times in my mouth and four times in my pussy." I felt my pussy clench again."

He spanked my ass four more times on each cheek. My ass burned hot. I was sure it was glowing red. "And how many times did Mommy cum?"

I paused, "I lost count. Daddy." I blushed furiously.

Without warning, he shoved two fingers in me, rubbing my G-spot. "Mommy lost count. Must've been a lot. You're really wet, Mommy. You enjoyed your discipline, didn't you."

"Yes, Daddy."

Did you enjoy it as much as your playtime with our boys?" He picked up the pace of his fingering.

"More than Mommy's time with the boys." I was getting close

He gripped both of my wrists with his large hands and held me down into the ottoman so I couldn't move. He whispered, "Prove it, cum for Daddy." He worked my G-spot with a fever pitch slamming his fingers in and out.

I could feel it building quicker with the loss of control, being held in place, unable to move. Truth be told, I didn't want to move. "OOHHH FUCK, DADDY! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!! I came so hard I shivered and convulsed, but Daddy held me still. I squirted all over his and the ottoman, arcing to the floor. There were three more bursts and I collapsed on my side like a quivering mess.

He sat next to me and ran his fingers through my hair, pushing it behind my ear. He gently stroked my hair and kissed me gently on the lips. "How long have you been able to squirt, Mommy."

I looked up at him, glassy eyed, "That was the first time, Daddy."

He gently stroked my cheek, "Can you take Mommy, take two more loads of cum?'

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head enthusiastically.

"Do you think I would be able to make love to Lily in the shower when we're done?"

I kissed him and breathlessly said, "Yes, my love."

First he fucked my mouth mercilessly, while laying on my side. He took over gripping the side of my head. He was so aroused, he dropped a huge. I couldn't keep it all in and some seeped onto the ottoman. I licked it up eagerly, being the perfect Mommy slut. "See, Mommy can be a good girl. I cleaned up my mess."

Next he laid me on my back and put one leg over his shoulder. He pinned the other leg to the ottoman and put his still throbbing member at my entrance then he reached out and cupped my breast pinching a nipple. He hammered his cock deep inside me.

My eyes went wide and I gasped. I gave him a smoky lust filled look. I gripped his arm holding my breast and ground my pussy against his buried cock. "Yes, Daddy, Fuck Mommy. Cum inside her."

He went wild and I could feel another orgasm building inside me. I could feel his cock rub against the butt plug through the thin wall that separated my two chambers. The additional friction increased the sensation driving me closer to the peak.

I met every mighty thrust with a rotation of my hips as his pubic bone crushed my clit. "Yes, Daddy, I'm almost there. Don't stop.

His face was a mask of wild dangerous desire as he pumped into me and gripped my throat a little tighter, I still was choking but it was a thrill. "You ready, Mommy, " He growled, "Are you ready for Daddy's cum."

"Give it to me, Daddy." I knew I would cum as soon as his cum hit my cervix, and boy did we ever. With a final roar his cock started spewing lighting hot jolts of sperm into me

"Ohhh... fuck..." I whispered as my orgasm came crashing down clenching over his pulsing cock, milking everything out of him.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me. He held me close so neither of us would fall to the floor. He kissed me as his seed ran out of my cunt. "Are you ready for a shower, Lily? I want to make love to my wife."

I kissed him back, "I would love to, Thomas."

He helped stand up and started to help me out of my strappy lingerie. I took it from him when it was off. Then I turned around and bent over, wiggling my ass in his face. He obliged by pulling out my butt plug slowly. I felt my pussy queef and some more of his semen belched out sliding down my thighs. We both laughed hysterically.

He scooped me up in his arms and took me to the shower. "I'll clean up the pool house tomorrow." I kissed him, "I love you, Thomas."

"I love you too, Lily." Me smiled wickedly, "Tell me, is Mommy going to have more playtime with the boys tomorrow?"

I gave him a wicked grin in return, "Only if Daddy promises to discipline Mommy again."

"Lily, you tell Mommy that she's got a deal."

We laughed and kissed and cleaned up. He made love to me in the shower. It was passionate and caring and showed me how much he loved me.

About three weeks after we started Mommy playtime. Thomas came home with a rather strange smile on his face.

I was in my white sheer blouse and pencil skirt. I skipped the bra and panties, they would just get in the way. "What's that smile about?" I said inquisitively.

"You know Dr. Ford, Penny?"

Of course I knew her, if she hadn't been happily married, I wouldn't trust her but she was always sweet to me. "Of course, Thomas." I rolled my eyes but looked nervous, "What's the problem?"

He read my concern, "Quiet yourself, Flower, she has always been like my sister. I would never take another lover. Well that was until I met Mommy."

I giggled, that put me at ease. "So, what's the matter with Dr. Penny?"

"She and David were having the same problem with Charlotte."

"I'm not surprised, She's always seemed like a horny little demon."

"Seems Charlotte was going to order a pizza and threaten to fuck the delivery boy on the lawn."

"Can't say I blame the girl. Lockdowns have been a nightmare."

"Please don't be mad but I mentioned our 'solution' and the positive effect it had on our family and our relationship."

I went beet red, "How dare you? She's going to think I'm a complete whore!" I was in a rage.

He hugged me, "Shhh, Shhh, Shhh. You aren't a whore and she would never think that of you."

I looked into his eyes, tears welling up at the corners. "How can you be sure?"

"Because she would be a hypocrite." He smiled at me.

"What are you talking about?" I sniffled a little.

He told me her whole story and smiled at me, "You're an inspiration." He laughed gently, kissing me tenderly.

"Wow, good for her. That's really hot."

We continued our arrangement through the lockdowns and beyond. Once the boys went back to school and their girlfriends, we went back to normal. On a few breaks we would do Mommy playtime when the boys couldn't bring their girlfriends with them.

I still found reasons for Daddy to discipline Mommy. I would go on a spending spree or drop an expensive bottle of liquor on the ground and leave it for him to find. Nothing that would ever make him a bit angry, we just used it as an excuse to have Mommy and Daddy discipline time.

We enjoyed the separate personas and the detachment, because Thomas would never treat his Flower so brutally whether I wanted him to or not.