Lockdown Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Real smooth bro." Roman splashed Steven.

"Shut up." He replied through gritted teeth, splashing him back.

Now, I was pissed. "Enough Boys!" I clapped my hands loudly. I walked around the side of the pool closest to them. I spread my feet slightly apart and put my fists on my hips. They stood at attention.

"Sorry, Lily." Roman said. Both looking down into the pool.

"Look at me." I quietly demanded. They both tentatively raised their gaze. Steven managed to look me in the eye after taking quick pit stops at my crotch and tits. It took Roman longer but he eventually made eye contact too. "Mommy has had it with your behavior. The fighting stops today. If you two naughty boys behave for Mommy and do as you're told, you'll be rewarded."

They both swallowed hard, but Steven was first to ask. "What kind of... uuuhhh... reward?

I made my way to the pool steps and kicked off my heels. I made my way into the cool water and dunked my torso in the water to my shoulders. When I popped back out of the water, I was sure my hard nipples were clearly visible through my wet top. They were standing next to each other. So I slowly made my way to them. "I know you boys are frustrated. You haven't seen your girlfriends in a month. I bet you boys are horny as fuck. Jerking off to porn has run its course, huh. So, you figure, since you can't fuck, you might as well fight."

As I got closer and closer, their breath sped up synchronously. I was standing in front of them, I slowly reached forward and gently grabbed their hard cocks. They both moaned.

I looked up at Steven. "You miss tight little Alex, don't you Steven. She's a gymnast right? Has she demonstrated her flexibility?" He blushed furiously.

I turned to Roman, "and how about you? I bet you miss Lisa and her lovely curves. I bet you love having her luscious lips wrapped around your cock." He too blushed bright red.

They both moaned as I squeezed and pulled their cocks. "Tell me boys, are they good girls that like to suck and fuck? Or is it a chore for them."

They both groaned again and replied in unison, "Chore."

I shook my head, "That's disappointing boys. So you're not generous lovers. Do you want Mommy to teach you how to please a woman properly?"

No response, "Steven?"

"Yes, Mommy. Please teach me."

"Roman?"

"Oh God. Yes please, Mommy."

I released their dicks and put a hand around each boy's neck. I brought Steven to me for a kiss, then Roman. "First let's start with some relief for you boys. Get those trunks off and sit your asses on the side of the pool." The only time I've seen them move faster was out on the soccer pitch. They dropped their trunks and tossed them on the patio deck. They effortlessly hopped on the edge of the pool towards the shallow end, their hard cocks pointed skyward.

And what cocks they were. Both close to 6 inches and thick like a cucumber. My mouth started watering. "Nice showing boys. It looks like Mommy's got some nice toys to play with." I moved to them slowly, removing my top.

Their eyes popped out of their skull, Steven shook his head. "WOW! Lily, your tits are amazing?"

I stopped, "Who?"

"Sorry. You have amazing tits, Mommy."

"That's right. During our playtime, I am Mommy. I am always Lily outside of playtime. Especially when your father is here. You never call me Mommy around your father or anyone else."

"Yes, Mommy." Roman was finally able to respond, even though he couldn't tear his eyes from my boobies.

I moved closer to them, their knees were almost touching. I stroked the insides of their thighs enjoying the random twitches of their cocks. I took each of their cocks in hand and gently stroked them. They both dropped back to their elbows and moaned.

They both stared at me and Roman finally spoke. "What about Dad?" he said, sounding worried.

"Don't worry about your father. I will talk with him later. Just concentrate on pleasure."

They both let out a moan in unison. Precum oozed from their cocks making them nice and slippery. "Good boys. Do you like Mommy's hand stroking your cocks?"

They both nodded dreamily.

"Steven, do you want Mommy to suck your cock?"

"Yes, please, Mommy."

"What a good, polite boy."

"Roman, do you want Mommy to suck your cock?

"Oh my God. Yes please Mommy.

"OOOOhhhhh, such good boys. You're making Mommy happy."

I moved to Steven first. I licked up and down his shaft and swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I then wrapped my lips around the tip and slowly took him into my mouth. I applied some suction hollowing out my cheeks. He tasted young, virile and delicious. I stared into his eyes as I slowly sucked him up and down. I still managed to gently stroke Roman, making sure he didn't lose his erection.

"Oh my God! FUCK! Mommy that feels so good." He gently thrusted up into my mouth making me gag a little.

To be honest it made me hot and I doubled my efforts, taking him deeper and sucking a little harder. After a few minutes I could tell he was close. I stopped sucking him briefly and in my sluttiest voice said, "Cum in Mommy's mouth, Stevie." Then I went back to work on his thick dick.

That did it, "Oh shit! Mommy! Here it comes!" his cock exploded in my mouth. Rope after rope hit the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop. I kept sucking him and he twitched with every pull, his cock was sensitive after he came. He fell to his back. "Holy shit that was incredible, Mommy! Thank you."

I patted his thigh and moved to Roman. His eyes were wild with desire. "How about you Romie? Do you want to cum in Mommy's mouth?'

He was speechless at first only nodding but then he said, "Yes please, Mommy."

"Good boy." I said purring, Then I did the same. I licked his shaft up and down, swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. Then sucked him into my mouth providing the perfect amount of suction.

"Holy shit, yes!. Suck my dick, Mommy." He was getting into it as we held eye contact. Steven was watching us as Roman thrust up into my mouth. He still had a partial hardon, which pleased me. I worked Roman's cock with the same dedication and efficiency.

He was breathing heavily and I could tell he was close. I stopped sucking him for a moment and looked deep in his eyes. "Are you gonna be a big boy Romie? Are you gonna come in Mommy's mouth?" Then I really applied some suction.

Roman was shaking and he managed to stammer, "Oh, F... F... F... FUCK! M... M... MOMMY!" His cock exploded in my mouth too. I sucked every drop from him as well.

I removed my mouth from his dick and he dropped to his back as well. "WOW! You boys were really pent up. Now I've got a tummy full of cum. Do you boys feel better?"

They both moaned and nodded. Steven was the first to speak. "That was the most incredible BJ I've ever had, Mommy."

Roman was in disbelief with the whole situation. "He's not kidding, that was amazing, Mommy."

"Good. Why don't you both go in for a nap and I'll call you down when lunch is ready."

They sat up and leaned down and both kissed me on the cheeks.

"Thank you Mommy." They both said as they retreated, naked, into the house.

I had always felt sexy to a certain degree but this was on another level. I grabbed my bikini top and robe and went into the pool house. I took a hot shower and rubbed my clit until I came to get some relief. I dried my hair and body and wrapped up in my silk robe. I snoozed on the sofa for a little while to recharge before making lunch. After lunch I was going to have some more playtime with the boys and I knew just what route to take.

The nap was short but my dreams were vivid and sexy. I made my way back into the house and up to our room. I put on a tiny white G-string, light gray yoga pants and a pink sports bra. I walked back down to the kitchen and started making lunch. I decided on making chicken bacon Caesar wraps.

"Boys! Lunch time!" I called up the stairs, but there was no response. I walked up the stairs and gently knocked on Steven's door. Again, no response. I opened the door and Steven was still buck naked sound asleep. 'WOW! He must've really needed the release.' I thought to myself. Still he needed to eat some lunch. Sleeping all day wouldn't do.

I went over and kissed him on the forehead trying not to focus on his dick. I shook him gently. "Time to wake up sleepy, it's lunchtime."

He came around surprised I was in his room. He blinked at me and said. "What time is it, Lily?"

'Lunchtime. Put some clothes on and come to the kitchen."

He nodded. I walked out and shut his door. I went to Roman's room and knocked. Again no answer so I opened the door. He was able to get some boxer briefs on at least. I did the same. Kissed him on the forehead, waking him up and telling him to meet down in the kitchen for lunch.

They were both dressed and down for lunch 15 minutes later. We ate happily together, joking around and talking about music. It was light hearted and fun. It had been a long time since we had a stress free lunch without the anxiety of an argument breaking out.

We finished lunch. The boys were happy and full. They were about to head back to their rooms when I decided to ask, "So, do you boys want more playtime with Mommy this afternoon."

Their eyes went wide and I could see their shorts quickly tenting, "What, uuhhh, What did you have in mind, Lily?"

"Well, Mommy has seen both of you completely naked but you've only seen Mommy topless." I left it open ended to get them to ask questions. I was speaking in the 3rd person to separate my persona from Mommy.

"We would get to see Mommy naked." Roman asked, shyly.

"Yes, but that would only be part of the fun."

"What else would we be allowed to do?" Steven asked, cautiously.

"Well, both of you wanted Mommy to instruct you on how to please a lady. Mommy can help you learn what most women like."

They nodded. Roman looked at Steven, "We really want Mommy to teach us." Steven looked enthusiastic.

Then I bit my lip and looked at the two of them, "If you boys are quick learners and can make Mommy cum, she'll let you fuck her. But you both have to make her cum. That's two orgasms for Mommy. Do we have a deal?"

They were nodding quickly.

"Good. Go up to your rooms and take all your clothes off except for your boxers. Then meet Mommy in the pool house. The pool house will be your playroom with Mommy." They ran up the stairs. I followed them slowly and went to my bedroom. I pulled on some black thigh high fishnets and a garter belt. I skipped the bra and panties, I knew they wouldn't be on very long anyways. I put on a black satin choker. Chokers always made me feel dirty and that's exactly what I was going for. I put on a pair of black heels.

I had already heard the boys vacate their rooms for the pool house. I left the room and made my way down the stairs. I could already feel my cunt getting hot and wet with anticipation. I walked across the patio to the pool house and slowly opened the door. The boys were sitting at opposite ends of the couch. They looked up and their jaws dropped.

"You look stunning, Mommy" Roman managed to say, his throat went dry.

"That's an understatement, Rome."

"Thank you boys," I smiled and gave them a sultry look, "Both of you, on your knees."

They obediently dropped to their knees, their cocks hardening in their shorts. I grabbed a barstool and placed it equidistant between them. I sat on the edge of it, spreading my legs wide so they could get a good look at my dripping snatch. "The first thing I'm going to teach you is how to finger a girl properly. Then I'm going to have you boys lick my pussy and clit and then combine the two."

Roman blushed, "I've never licked a pussy before. No offense but I don't like the smell of lady parts."

"Roman, the scent a woman exudes means she's excited and wants to play with you. Do you see how my pussy glistens with wetness?"

They both nodded.

"That means I want to play with you boys. Don't you want to play with Mommy, Roman?"

"I do, but I'm worried I won't be able to do lick Mommy down there." He looked unsure of himself.

"Roman, do you think I woke up this morning wanting to suck your cocks?" Truth be told, I loved sucking cock but I was trying to prove a point.

He shook his head.

"Sometimes you have to give to receive. I sucked your cocks this morning and we've received peace today. I don't know about you, but sucking a couple of cocks was worth it for the happy peaceful lunch we enjoyed."

"Yes, Mommy." Roman said but still looked worried.

"And what about you, Steven?"

"I've done it to Alex, but she gets impatient and frustrated." He was honest and embarrassed. "I want to please her but I don't know what I'm doing and she doesn't want to instruct me. She says it kills the mood."

"Normally, I would agree with her. But under these circumstances, I'm excited, as you can see, to teach a couple of very handsome young men. Who wants to go first?"

Roman looked pleadingly to his big brother, "Steve, will you go first? I want to watch and learn a little more before I try."

Steven looked softly at his little brother, "Sure Rome. I got you covered."

I was very pleased with their cooperation and kindness towards one another. "Ok Stevie, come to Mommy."

He crawled over on his knees and looked up at me, waiting for instructions.

"Let's start with running your hands on my thighs but don't touch my pussy yet. Let the anticipation build."

He did as he was told, gently running his hands over my thighs getting close to my pussy but not actually touching it. I could feel a little more fluid leak out of my and down my ass crack. "Mmmmm, good boy. Now take your thumb and gently run it up and down my lips."

He again did as he was told, running his thumb over my wet pussy lips. He ran it over my hooded clit and I jumped. He looked up at me nervously thinking he had done something wrong. I bit my lip and cooed, "Mommy's OK, Stevie. You just bumped my clit. Playing with the clit is one thing that can drive a woman wild but we will get to that. Gather some of my wetness with your thumb and then slowly circle my clit.

He did as he was told and he was touching me perfectly. "That's a very good boy, Stevie. Now I want you to take two fingers and slowly push them into my vagina. Sometimes you may have to get your finger wet with spit if the girl isn't very wet. Right now I am well lubricated so you can go ahead and slide them in me."

He slid his middle and ring fingers inside me tentatively. The back of his hand was facing up. He stroked his fingers in and out of me and I smiled at him. "Ooooh... That feels really nice. Now listen carefully, Stevie. I want you to turn your hand so the palm faces up. Push your fingers into the roof of my canal and rub back and forth." I shuddered when he hit my G-spot. "So you feel that Stevie? The rough patch? That's Mommy's G-spot, now rub it back and forth before we move onto oral sex." His fingering felt wonderful if he kept it up it wouldn't be long, but I had to move on to the next lesson.

He had a smile on his face as I looked at him with lust. "Pull your fingers out and suck on them. Taste Mommy's sex."

He was hesitant at first but then he took a tentative lick and then slid both fingers in his mouth and sucked them furiously. Then he just went into a trance like some sexual being overtook him. I didn't tell him what to do, he simply acted on instinct. He started my lick around my labia then lick from the bottom of my slit to the top then circled my clit with his tongue. Then he flattened his tongue right over my clit and rotated his face. He did that routine several times. I grabbed the back of his head, grinding my hot cunt against his mouth. Then he threw me for a loop, he slipped his two fingers back inside, palm up and rubbed my G-spot while sucking my clit.

"Holy SHIT! STEVEN!" sucking my clit and stroking my spot five more times and then I exploded. "OH FUCK!" I came so hard I was shaking. What was even crazier, he didn't stop. I had 3 more orgasms after that before I had to ask him to stop. "WOW! You learned fast, Stevie. Good boy."

Roman who had been quietly watching us, frozen with his mouth open.

"Romie, baby." I said to him, "Were you paying attention?"

He nodded. "I've never seen that much power from a kneeling position. That was incredible to watch."

"Good let Mommy recover and then it will be your turn."

"Yes, Mommy." He said dutifully but eager; with less apprehension.

"Do you boys want a bottle of water?"

"Yes, please." They both replied.

I hopped off the barstool and walked to the fridge, my tits and ass jiggling nicely when I moved. I could feel them watching me. I opened the fridge door, squatted down in an exaggerated motion and grabbed 3 small bottles of water. I felt my labia spread and a line of my viscous liquid drip to the floors.

"Holy shit." I heard Steven's hushed voice.

I stood up slowly and turned towards them. They were both in a daze. They had clearly never been around a woman so comfortable with her sexuality and nudity. I used that to my advantage.

I walked over to Steven, thrust my pussy inches from his face. I handed him a bottle of water. "How do you feel Stevie?"

"I feel really good. Happy, really. I was very pleased to make you feel good. I'm really horny, too." He laughed.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "You made me feel very good, Steven." I pulled the back of his head towards my pussy, "Give, Mommy a kiss."

He dropped the water bottle, leaned forward, put his hands on my hips and kissed my pussy, slipping his tongue back into my slit.

"Mmmm, I'd love to let you pleasure me again but it's your brother's turn. We need to share our Mommy, don't we?"

"Yes, Mommy." He obeyed but I could tell he wanted more to eat. He opened the water and slammed it down.

I went back to the barstool and spread my legs wide. I crooked a finger for Roman. "Come to Mommy, Romie."

He responded quickly. I could tell he was excited to try to please me. "Mommy, I really paid attention to the instructions you gave Steven and I'm eager to explore. Is it ok for me to try things? But I want you to be honest if it doesn't feel good. Eventually, I'd really like to make Lisa happy."

"Well, well, Roman. That's a far cry from a few minutes ago when you said you didn't like a girl's scent." I grinned evilly.

He blushed, "Well that was before I saw the effect it had on you. It made me want to learn more. I want to be a good lover to Lisa. I want to make her feel as good as she makes me."

"Now that's the attitude of a man. You and Steven sure have matured a great deal during our playtime." I was truly impressed. "You explore and experiment but Mommy won't hold back if something doesn't feel good."

He smiled, pleased with himself and I was surprised when he stood up and went behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and rubbed them, kneading out the kinks. He proceeded to kiss me down both sides of my neck gently, Next he slid his hand down my chest squeezing my tits and gently pinching my nipples. While playing with my tits, he nibbled on my earlobe and swirled a tongue in my ear.

I shuddered, "Oh Roman. That feels so wonderful." He continued nibbling, kissing, squeezing and pinching until I was red hot.

Then he moved in front of me and locked me into a passionate kiss. He dropped a hand to my breast again and squeezed a nipple. I moaned in his mouth. He moved to my neck kissing down my chest and sucking a nipple into his mouth.

I gasped, "Oh, Roman!" This was unlike anything I ever expected from Roman.

He released my nipple and made his way down my stomach. He swirled his tongue in my belly button which made me warm and giggle. He dropped to his knees and kissed up both sides of my inner thighs all the way to my crotch. He licked around my outer labia, teasing me. Then he looked me dead in the eyes as his tongue touched my perineum and waited.