Lockdown Decision Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom gambles and Sheona starts to lose control.
1.1k words
3.75
1.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, thankfully for him, and moved on with "Ok let's see what you have to show me." "Three choices," he began. He always liked three choices in life generally. "You can see something on my work laptop that is very interesting. You can see something on my personal laptop which I think you would enjoy, or...". He paused, there was no realistic third choice other than making some sort of physical move to her. "OK let's take a look at your own laptop - that's gotta be more fun than work stuff." Tom pulled out the single chair, always just one chair for hotel bedroom desks he noticed. Opening his laptop, his mind was racing to decide what to credibly show her. "It's easier if you sit down" he played for time and began to get up. Sheona playfully sat on his knee, pushing him back into the chair. "We can both look from here" she said, and draped one arm round his shoulder. Tom took a mental deep breath. Ok now what. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

Opening his laptop he realised thankfully the browser window was showing a funny meme sent from Laura in the lab earlier that morning. It showed a man baring his bottom for a vax jab and showing E=MC2 tattooed on one cheek. "Oh no, not another smart arse!" said the speech bubble above the nurse's head. Mildly amusing, Tom looked at Sheona for confirmation, but her eyes were fixed on his browser tabs. "What's this tab here?" she asked, simultaneously selecting it. With slow motion horror Tom looked and saw the porn he had viewed earlier that morning. A very lithe and fit Spanish girl being energetically penetrated by her man, his healthy sized dick going cheerfully in and out of her willing pussy, her fingers working her own clit for added drama. The camera angle clearly set up for maximum viewing pleasure. Tom's choice of porn gaping on screen as wide as Miss Espana for Sheona to see.

He reached out to close the lid but Sheona stayed his hand. "Let's watch a little longer - I want to see what happens. Were you watching this earlier?" she enquired, her voice a little lower and slower than moments earlier. He could hardly deny it. It was a fucking lovely piece of porn - nice slow sex with attractive amateurs, casually lit and with just the right amount of easy relaxation and obvious enjoyment on the part of the girl. Maybe she was a little high, maybe not. Her pussy cleanly waxed with just a hint of a couple days of hair growth back. Beautiful pussy, not immaculate, but very lickable. Her tan lined tits were out of focus beyond her flattish stomach, but with clear size on their side. Tom recalled his longer than normal masturbation that morning - he had watched the video twice for good measure. He knew how it ended and how he had ended while watching the Spanish girl come pretty hard and vocally. "Well?" Sheona repeated, playfully pretend-slapping the side of his head with her free hand.

Tom didn't bother denying it. "I had a very healthy start this morning. I mean look at her body...is that not to die for?" Sheona took a while to respond. No doubt she had realised she was sitting on a colleague's lap in his hotel room watching his porn, with her husband and kids tucked up in bed at home. "She does, her bikini line is not perfect, but with a pussy like hers it doesn't have to be. And her man's cock is looking pretty filling, so I'm guessing she is in heaven right now." Tom agreed and gently squeezed her around the waist to emphasise the point. "What do you like about this?" she asked, shifting slightly on his lap, aware of a slight movement on the underside of her thighs. Tom, also aware of his growing erection and knowing Sheona must feel it too, played along with the spirit of her question. He was secretly glad that the porn had been discovered, otherwise how else could he have explained his erection, which had started to form as soon as Sheona sat on his lap. But now, she wasn't asking for a film critique, she was asking him what he would like to do to her.

"The problem here is that we have jumped straight into the fucking, which is nice but we didn't get to see what led up this. Perhaps they were lovers meeting in a hotel, or perhaps strangers or colleagues - we don't really know." Warming to his theme, Tom continued. "I imagine he took a while to unwrap her though as you can tell..." Sheona interrupted his flow, standing up from his lap and positioning herself against the wall opposite the bed. "Can you tell? Can you though? What can you tell?" Tom stood up and moved towards her. Standing in front of her, well inside her personal space, the thickness of a few layers of fabric all that lay between them. Gently tugging her blouse out of the skirt waistband he smiled at her. "I can tell she wore nice clothes that didn't offer too much resistance, I can tell her breasts were never going to completely hide from view, no matter what top she wore. I mean did you see the size and shape of them?" And Tom's hand ever so gently took in the outline of Sheona's own generous breast. Sheona breathed out, a little louder than normal, perhaps even a slight gasp. Tom's face was close to hers now, the smell of wine on his breath, the scent of his aftershave or deodorant, a manly smell of all day without a shower, not unpleasant at all, as he completely untucked her blouse.

Sliding one hand under her loose blouse he touched her back, bare skin in the gap between her skirt and her bra. Closing his face in on hers he continued "And I can tell she loves being kissed." "Oh ye and how do you know that?" Sheona playfully encouraged him. "Did you see any lipstick left on that mouth? Tom answered as he brushed her lips with his. On the way back over Sheona's mouth for a second time he paused and increased the pressure into a proper kiss on her parted lips. They both stopped for a second to take in the moment." Kinda crossing a river here," Tom thought to himself. Nevertheless, the soundtrack of the energetic fucking still playing on his laptop seemed to cover any temporary stillness in the room. "Mmmm I can't wait to find out what else CSI Kanchelskis has detected" Sheona intoned towards Tom's ear, her tongue playfully flicking at his earlobe.