Lockdown Fever

Story Info
Mom and son discover fun and games while under lockdown.
16.4k words
4.49
125.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,147 Followers

The first wave of the deadly Covid-19 was nearly over by mid-May. Most people assumed the worse was over. They were wrong.

The second wave hit in late May of 2020 and made the first go around with the virus seem like mere child's play. The virus mutated and was now attacking young people felling them in droves. On the last day of May, America was under the strictest lock down orders yet. Anyone under twenty five was basically confined to their homes for the next three months. This time America listened.

Oakwood, Wisconsin June 2020

Jimmy, rather ironically turned eighteen on June 1; the day after the nationwide lock down for young people. Nope, there would be no party for him on his 18th birthday, instead he was stuck at home with his mother, Alyssa.

It was just the two of them as his dad, Roger, died in October of the prior year in a car accident. Alyssa, happily married for seventeen years, was devastated by her husband's death. After nearly five months of grieving Alyssa was just starting to feel normal again when the virus hit the country hard. What sustained her during this period of intense grief was the single thought she must stay strong for her son. Grieving together, they grew extremely close as the country lurched unknowingly ever closer to its time of reckoning.

At the age of thirty five Alyssa, a former nude model was still smoking hot—at least in her son's eyes. Her chestnut brown hair, with blonde highlights hair fell to her shoulders. Her eyes, a dreamy blue, sparkled with untold mischief more often than not. But it was her stunning measurements, a rousing 42-25-35, with FF cup enhanced breasts that allowed her to be a leading lady in more than a few strip clubs along with a plethora of big tit magazines and websites. She put on a little weight since her modeling career but still weighted a respectable 135 pounds carried nicely on her five foot four frame.

Her resume during her brief career was impressive. She was a former Miss Nude Midwest and Miss Nude Wisconsin along with being a featured cover girl in scores of the leading big tit magazines from 2001 to 2006.

She retired from the business young to concentrate on raising Jimmy. He did not learn of his mother's prior modeling career until he was much older though and when he did it gave his heart fits of jealousy.

Then the virus hit. Alyssa, nicknamed "The Alps" for the immense size of her tits was laid off from her job in March as a bartender at a sports bar in downtown Oakwood. After going back to work in mid-May, when the bars and restaurants started to open back up, she was again laid off when the second round of the virus hit hard.

This time her lay off would be permanent as the bar's owner announced he was closing the bar with no intentions of re-opening. With the second round of closures hitting the town hard shuttering all the restaurants and pubs for the summer Alyssa's job prospects were practically nil.

July 2020

Having run through their savings paying the usual everyday bills Alyssa was getting desperate to the point where she went back to her roots—using her delicious body to make money as she became a web cam model.

While mainly confining herself to simply stripping for her audience she would occasionally perform solo masturbation acts when she wanted to get paid a bit extra.

The only issue was with Jimmy. Wanting to be completely honest with him, especially since her new job would not be easy to conceal with the both of them being sequestered at home, she told him what she was doing from the start. He didn't like it but understood they needed the money.

His feelings of jealousy over his mother showing off for the world soon mixed with feelings of forbidden lust to create a lethal combination as the summer wore with things only got hotter for Jimmy.

His mother would often lay out in the backyard sunning herself by the pool in a skimpy blue string bikini while he was confined to watching helplessly from his upstairs bedroom window. He could only resist so long before, after a solid week of fighting it, he started whacking off as he watched her. He especially got off when she slowly would spread lotion on her body as he furiously stroked his hard cock to an intense organism.

He often wondered if, his mother knew he was watching her from his upstairs bedroom window, but as she gave him nary a hint one way or the other, his curiosity remained unresolved.

September, 2020

After three months of total lockdown for the young people of America, the government tried lifting the lockdown. Jimmy was excited thinking he might finally get some relief from being cooped up in the forbidden lust factory which was his home.

Fortunately, as things turned out, his mother was overly cautious begging Jimmy not to take any chances, not yet anyways, by starting to socialize outside the house. She simply wanted to know things were really better before risking her only child to the ravages of the virus.

Her caution turned out to be warranted as within weeks the rate of infections for young adults in Wisconsin skyrocketed once again. This time the lockdown for young people was listed simply as "indefinite".

October, 2020

Things came to a head in October. Alyssa tried to perform most of her web cam performances/shows late at night while her son was sleeping knowing he was not at all thrill with what she was doing.

Despite her best intentions their relationship was starting to show signs of strain mainly due to his intense feelings of lust and jealousy over her. Alyssa, sensing this, and suspecting why, tried to diffuse the situation.

With the end of summer, the free bikini shows outside in the backyard came to an abrupt end. Over the course of the long summer Alyssa slowly became aware of her secret admirer and instead of causing her any sort of angst it only made her feel proud she still possessed a body worth checking out.

Around the house she stopped wearing anything remotely sexy thinking it might help put his feelings of lust on hold. This was not something she was particularly happy about, Alyssa was a born showoff, but if it would help him control his feelings and improve their relationship she decided to try it.

In worked to a point. Instead of lust his quiet feelings of jealousy grew knowing she was dressing like an old lady around him while showing off in a wide variety of sexy outfits he could only dream of behind her bedroom door during her web cam shows.

Finally, over the course of a mid-October weekend things came to a head. It was a Friday night when Alyssa, tired of watching her son mope around, told him over dinner, "Hey you know what honey, I think I will take the night off from work and maybe we could hang out together. Watch a movie and cuddle under a blanket. Maybe share some wine and just you know . . . be together. Sound like fun?"

"Sure Mom," he replied, "It would be nice for you to take a night off from showing off for the world to spend some time with your son."

"Honey, please you know I have to do this. We need the money. Can we just concentrate on being together tonight and have a good time?"

"OK, OK, yeah, you're right."

They agreed to meet in the downstairs living room at 9 pm. After taking a quick shower and throwing on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, Jimmy headed downstairs to enjoy his quiet evening with his mother.

She was waiting for him curled up on the sofa flipping through Amazon Prime selection of movies. She was already sipping on a glass of wine; a good sign, since when she got a bit tipsy she tended to become needy, loving, and emotional. On the other hand, she was dressed in a pair of old ratty pajamas bottoms and an oversized night shirt and wasn't wearing any makeup.

He plopped down next to her trying to hide his annoyance at his mother for not even trying in the least to look good for him. It did not work as Alyssa's "mom radar" was operating at 1000 percent efficiency. She knew right away by the way he sighed when he sat down on the sofa, as far away from her as possible, something was wrong.

"What is it, Jimmy? What is wrong?" she asked him point blank.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"You are not a good liar, honey." She scooted across the sofa toward him. "Now tell your mom what is wrong . . . Please."

"I don't want to talk about it OK?"

"No it's not OK. You need to open up to me and tell me what is wrong. Come on, don't be like that with me."

"I said I don't want to talk about it," he grumbled. "Now can we just watch the fucking movie?"

"Well if my being nice and saying please can't get you to open up to me I guess I will have to try something else." She paused to take a large sip of her wine. "I wonder if I could bribe you into telling me what is wrong."

"Fat chance of that, Mom. What do I need money for if I can't leave the damn house?"

"Actually, I wasn't talking about offering you money but maybe something else."

Now, for the first time he turned to her and showed some real interest in what she was saying. "Such as?"

"You remember back last winter during football season and you would come home complaining about being sore after practice or after a game?"

"Yeah, what about it?" he asked. Jimmy had been the starting free safety as a senior last year and often, being on the small size for a football player, he was 5' 11" and weighed close to 190 pounds, he was forced to show a reckless disregard for his body in order to stop the bigger and faster players. As a result he often came home all banged up and very sore.

"Well I am curious if you miss at all those nice back rubs I used to give you when you were all sore and aching from football because if you do I could give you a real nice one after the movie . . . if you would only open up to me."

"Yeah I do miss those actually," he replied.

"Well how about it then. A nice little back rub for a bit of information on what exactly is bothering you, hon." She paused before reaching over to pick up her glass of wine. "That is fair huh."

"It could be and I could be persuaded to agree if you agree to something . . ." He started to head out of the room crossing over toward the dining room. "Where are you going?"

"Be right back. There is more wine right?"

"Yeah, it's in the fridge I just opened it tonight."

Inside the kitchen he hummed to himself as he filled up a decanter with the red wine from the freshly opened bottle before heading back out to the living room.

"So you are going to join me huh? Is that what I have to agree to Jimmy letting you share a glass or two of wine with your mom?"

"Actually mom I am only agreeing to your bribe if . . ." He picked up her glass of wine off the coffee table, it was still half full, and filled it up from the decanter before filling his own glass up. "You agree to keep slurping down your wine while we watch the movie."

"Hmm, interesting. You wanna see your mother get a bit tipsy huh, Son?"

"Yeah, I guess. You are kind of fun when you have been drinking Mom but it's been a long time since I saw you drunk so . . ."

He handed the glass to her. "Take a nice big drink now . . . the bigger the drink the more likely I will be to agree to your bribe."

"Really," Alyssa said as she brought the glass to her lips slurping down half the wine in one long drink.

"Not bad," he said.

"Well just know there is more of that in the future if you just stop shutting me out of your feelings sweetheart."

"In that case, I accept your bribe."

"Of course, you should have at least a glass or two of wine with me honey. You can't let me get all drunk alone."

"I won't," he said before taking a big drink from his own glass.

"So tell me why the long face and all the negative vibes when you walked in the living room just a few minutes ago and it had better be the truth."

"Alright," he said before sighing, "the truth is I was just disappointed I guess by what you are wearing."

"Really, what is wrong with what I am wearing? It's comfortable."

"Yeah sure it is." He paused taking another large drink of his wine in the hopes it would allow him to be real honest. He wasn't much of a drinker so after this second large swallow of wine he did feel a bit more relaxed about telling her the truth. Sitting his glass down, he turned toward her.

"Yeah, so basically, I get to see you in your comfortable and boring clothes while the rest of the damn world gets to see you looking all hot and sexy. I bet if you were doing a web cam show tonight you wouldn't worry about putting on something comfortable."

On the outside she was looking at him seriously, but on the inside her heart was all a tingle. So this was it . . . this was really it! He wanted to see her wearing something sexy.

Choosing her words carefully, Alyssa spoke softly, "I appreciate you being really honest with me so I am going to return the favor by being honest back. This was not my first choice of what I was going to wear for our movie night. This was the safe choice, and the boring choice."

"Well Mom, maybe you should have stuck with your first choice."

"Really," she said as she slowly climbed to her feet, "Give me a minute then as I think maybe your mother is overdressed for watching a movie while cuddling under a blanket next to her adoring son."

He watched as she disappeared down the hallway wondering what she might be changing into. His curiosity only grew as she was gone for quite some time; longer than it took to simply change her clothes.

Maybe she is putting on some makeup for me too, a hopeful voice in his head whispered to him.

Roughly twenty minutes later she came casually strolling back into the living room. The nearly half glass of wine she took with her was now empty.

Stopping before him she whispered, "Better honey?"

"Yes, much better," he replied with a triumphant smile.

She was wearing a pair of extremely snug pink velvet pajama shorts matched with a well-fitting white tank top. He really could not help but to notice how very nicely those tremendous tits of hers were being put on display by her tight little tank top. As she settled down next to him, with a coy smile, he also noticed, quite deliciously, how her tits seem quite unencumbered by a bra.

After an enjoyable cuddle session during the movie, where Alyssa kept her word consuming an abundant amount of wine, it was time for his back rub.

He stretched out on the sofa, shirtless, as his mom started to knead his shoulders. Unfortunately, things did not get very far as a very drunk Alyssa soon basically collapsed on top of him.

"Sorry honey, Mommy is wasted," she said before breaking out into giggles. Jimmy managed to extract himself out from under his mother before getting her situated with a blanket and a pillow allowing her to pass out on the sofa.

Having decided to be a gentlemen and spend the night watching over her, he went upstairs to grab a blanket. After turning off all the lights except for a single lamp in the far corner of the living room he settled down in the easy chair across from the sofa.

He sighed, pulling his blanket up around him meaning to get some sleep but the sleep he wanted, the sleep that would have kept him out of trouble, proved to be elusive.

His mind keep wandering to his mother's beautiful tits so amply on display all night under the tight confines of her tank top. It had been nearly impossible to keep his eyes off of them while they cuddled during the movie and especially so when she pressed her body so close up against him.

Complicating matter for him the little devil, the one all humans possess deep inside of them, kept whispering to him, "She is passed out. You could go see them . . . probably even touch them a little if you want."

Somehow he managed to ignore this devilishly voice—for about twenty minutes. Rising quietly to his feet he moved slowly over to her a wicked plan forming in his young sex obsessed mind.

Crouching down next to her, the sole lamp he left on cast just enough light for him to see his mom was slumbering peacefully. In her sleep she managed to pull the blanket down exposing the soft rise and fall of her chest.

It was like an invitation one could not ignore. Very carefully he reached down, delicately grabbing the edge of her tank top. With the devilishly little voice inside him shouting loads of encouragement, he very carefully started to pull her tank top up.

After fully exposing her tummy he paused. He couldn't do it; he couldn't go any further; it was simply too depraved. Instead, he settled for a consolation prize of sorts. Pulling his phone out from his back pocket, he held it up taking a quick picture of his mom's chest and exposed tummy.

Once again he tried to fall asleep but the image on his phone seemed to be calling him. It was a call he could not resist. He hurried off upstairs to his room and spent a breathless five minutes studying the picture letting his desire grow as he stretched out on his bed. He let his eyes first feast on his mom's taunt and perfectly tanned stomach. It was amazingly flat and well-toned—just as he liked in a woman.

Next, his eyes drifted north to those amazing big tits of hers snugly hidden under her white tank top. His eyes seized upon the outline of her dark nipples pressed so invitingly against her tank top. Her fucking areolas looked absolutely huge—again something he very much liked in women.

Unzipping his pants he prepared to get some small measure of satisfaction. It didn't take long as he dreamed what it might be like to carefully pull that tank top up to expose her giant tits. He was spurting cum in less than two minutes dreaming of this simple image alone.

After this naughty little interlude, he got dressed and went back downstairs and this time was able to actually fall asleep across from her in the easy chair.

Some hours later, he woke up with a start. She was calling his name softly. "I . . . I'm here Mom," he said groggily as he slowly rose to his feet.

"Still watching over me. What a gentlemen you are," she whispered as he slowly approached her.

Yeah, some gentleman, I am, he thought to himself as he squatted down next to her. "Do you need something, Mom," he whispered.

"Yeah, I wanna go upstairs and sleep in my bed, baby. Can you help me up the stairs please? I'm still a bit sloshed, I think, and so tired."

"Sure," he said standing up. It took some effort to get her up and moving but he finally managed it. She leaned heavily on him as they made their way up the stairs and into her room.

"Wait here, while I go to the bathroom please," she said before staggering into her bathroom.

He sat on the bed after turning her covers back with a heavy sigh trying not to think of this being the room, this being the bed, where she filmed the majority of her damn web cam performances.

She came out a minute later. "Oh look at you, pulling the covers back for your mother and everything. You are such a little angel."

"Yeah, that's me your little angel alright," he said while his eyes—in a very un-angel like manner-- got stuck on her chest as she crossed the room toward him.

As she approached the bed he hopped up meaning to beat a hasty retreat to his own room ready for some sleep—and maybe to whack off again dreaming of his mother.

As he started to go she reached out and snagged him by the wrist. "Wait honey," she said before collapsing on the bed. "You have to tuck me in and then turn out the light. I think I am still too drunk to do all that by myself."

This was a little white lie. While not completely sober, Alyssa, after grabbing a few hours' sleep on the sofa, was really not that drunk anymore; she just wanted to be pampered by her young son.

After he helped get her situated under the covers of her bed, he was about to once again leave when she called out, "Honey can you help me with something before you go?"

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,147 Followers