Lockdown Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much for the gentle approach. "Jimmy, I demand you release me!" she barked at him. "Now damn it!"

Ignoring her angry request he strode across the room to her window. Wrenching it open he wondered if this would make her take him seriously. If not, then maybe this. Moving over to the candles he started to blow them out.

Alyssa, feeling a cold draft of air enter the bedroom, begin to beg an earnest now. "Jimmy, please, pretty please, shut the window and . . ." She stopped whining. The room was starting to get dark. Twisting her head around, she watched as was blowing out the candles one by one.

"Honey you . . . you can't leave me here in the dark. Please. . . ."

Feeling drunk with power, Jimmy, adding a hard edge to his voice, snapped, "OK then do as I say and stop your goddamn whining. Suffer your teasing in silence . . . again like I had to all summer!"

"OK, yes I shall be quiet," Alyssa quickly replied.

"Good." He hurried across the room and shut the window before turning his attention back to her.

"Now since you don't want any more champagne dumped on your boobs and I am not quite done teasing them I will have to think of something else. Hmm . . ."

His gaze fell to the bucket of ice the champagne was sitting in as a most wicked idea came to him. Fishing out two of the larger ice cubes from the bucket, he dropped them in the empty flute. Grinning, he walked over to his mother.

Looking at her, she appeared somewhat dazed; maybe like a deer caught in headlights. Carefully he slipped a pair of fingers up and under the edge of the camisole and slowly lifted it up to fully reveal her tits.

Taking the ice cubes out of the flute he carefully began rubbing them all over her nipples making his mom squirm something awful. Laughing he announced happily, "How do you cool the world's hottest mom off . . . with ice cubes of course!"

Alyssa bit her lip hard, resisting the urge to beg for him to stop. After a few more circular passes with the ice cubes, Jimmy dropped them back into the glass and picked up the feather.

Starting with her mid-section he stroked her abs in a zig zag pattern slowly making his way ever upward. By the way she was softly moaning the soft red feather was having its desired effect on her. As the feather slipped up onto her boobs, Alyssa begin to moan even louder, but better yet was the way her intense squirming was making those big boobs of hers jiggle and bounce up and down.

Using the long red feather like a finger Jimmy flickered it carefully across each of her fully erect nipples in turn making his mother moan and squirm even louder to his utter delight.

He spent the next few minutes circling the feather all around her sensitive nipples until her squirming and moaning reached epic proportions.

After dropping the feather, he brought his mouth up to her neck. He started to kiss it softly as his hand slipped down and inside her boy shorts.

"Christ, Mommy you are so wet," he whispered as he slipped one finger inside of her. Crushing his mouth up against hers they engaged in a series of passionate kisses which made their earlier make out session seem like mere child's play.

Breaking the kiss off, Jimmy considered teasing her some more but when she whispered, panted was maybe more like it, "Please baby you have . . . have to make me come," he simply could not resist.

He kissed his way down past her neck and onto her boobs. Lashing his tongue out, he attacked her nipples ferociously as Alyssa closed her eyes. Leaning her head back, she thrust her boobs out for his enjoyment.

Dropping to his knees, he slowly pulled down her lace shorts to reveal the world's most heavenly pussy up close and personal. Jimmy was a novice when it came to eating pussy, but what he lacked in experience he made up for in sheer enthusiasm.

He gauged how he was doing by her reactions to where his flickering, darting tongue landed. After a few delicious miscues he found her clit assaulting it with his eager tongue.

He resisted the urge to smile as his mom's moans filled the quiet room as did her desperate pleas. "Please baby . . . Oh God that's it . . . don't stop . . . eat your mommy's pussy please baby make me come."

Burying his face between her legs his tongue lashed at her swollen clit as he brought his index finger up, pumping it up and inside of her. It was all becoming too much. Overheated already by her son's teasing, Alyssa dived head first into one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Hitting her like a runaway freight train, the orgasm rushed home as her loud moans reverberated throughout the quiet room. "OH GOD . . . BABY MOMMY IS COMMMING . . ."

Rising to his feet, Jimmy looked at his mother. She was still gasping for breath as he reached out and stroked the side of her pretty face. "Was that nice Mommy?"

"Oh Jesus honey that was so intense. I have never came that hard even on your father's best nights." It was a little white lie maybe but why not make her son feel good about his first time.

"Should I get the keys and release you now."

"Hmm, not quite yet. It's my turn now and I think I want to be still helpless when I do it."

"Do what?" he whispered.

She answered by slowly sliding down the post to her knees. Staring directly at the large bulge in his jeans she whispered, "Take those fucking jeans off sweetheart. Your mommy wants that big cock of yours in her mouth."

Looking down, his erect cock jutting out mere inches from his mom's mouth, Jimmy simply could not believe his very first blow job in life would be coming from his mother-- as she was handcuffed to a post on her bed.

"Oh God . . ." he whispered as she slowly took him in her warm mouth. Without having the use of her hands giving her son a blowjob was a little more difficult than Alyssa imagined it might be but she was a quick learner.

Reaching down, Jimmy placed his hand on the back of her head "forcing" her to take more of him into her willing mouth.

Alyssa went to work worshipping her son's cock. First, she twisted her mouth around and under his hard member licking the underside of it like a popsicle.

"Jesus, Mom that is so good," Jimmy mumbled as his head lolled back.

Once she heard him begin to moan, Alyssa swirled her tongue around the sensitive underside of his throbbing cock before she took him fully into her mouth.

Going slow she swallowed his hardness inch by delicious inch making her son shiver with anticipation. Dipping her head up and down, she sucked on him in earnest now eager to taste his cum for the first time.

Jimmy was near to blowing his load as his mom twisted her head around to take even more of him into her willing mouth.

Jimmy not at all trying to fight the pending orgasm submitted. "Mommy, I am going to come in your mouth," he whispered seeking permission maybe.

Alyssa response was simple: she increased her speed while taking as much of him as deep as possible into her experienced mouth. She pulled back just long enough to lash her tongue around the head of his cock three or four times before nearly gagging as she swallowed him whole.

Jerking his hips forward, Jimmy let out one last whimper before releasing his load in his mom's mouth.

Alyssa looked up at her son with a smug little smile on her face before he collapsed next to her onto his knees. Hugging her tight he brought his mouth to her ear whispering, "God I love you so much. You are the best mom ever."

"Well I would hope so," she replied as he unlocked the cuffs.

They fell blissfully asleep snuggled deep in each other's arms, resting up for their next adventure which-- if you asked Jimmy-- could not come soon enough.