Lockdown Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"It's just I don't like sleeping with a shirt on. Truth is your mother usually sleeps in the nude but tonight I will settle with just sleeping topless. Can you maybe help your mother pull her snug little tank top off of her . . . please baby."

Like she had to say please to such a request! "I . . . sure," he said trying to control his excitement. Was he really about to get a glimpse of those tits of hers!

His excitement died a quick death though when she added with a coy smile, "Of course, you better turn the light off first so you don't see anything you aren't supposed to, baby."

"Of course," he said, "I was planned on doing that anyways."

After reaching over and clicking off the light he found the room—much to his disappointment—to be utterly dark, leaving him no chance of catching even the smallest glimpse of her heavenly boobs.

"Here sit on the bed next to me, Jimmy," she whispered to him.

She found his hands in the dark and slowly guided them to the bottom edge of her tank top. The next three or four seconds might have been the most tantalizing of his young life as he slowly helped peel his mother's tight tank top off of her.

"Thanks baby," she said before tossing the top casually off into the dark somewhere. "That is much better."

"No problem," he said rising to his feet. He was about to walk away when she reached out and caught him by the hand. "Wait, aren't you forgetting something?"

"No . . . what?"

"How about a kiss good night. You know to celebrate our wonderful evening together."

"Sure," he said trying his best to sound casual. They rarely gave each other kisses anymore and when they did it was usually just a quick little peck on the cheek. He surmised because she was still a bit drunk and was more emotional than usual she wanted a kiss, but whatever the reason, he was happy to oblige her as he leaned down to give her the requested kiss.

The kiss turned out to be no simple affair. He was aiming for her cheek but in the dark somehow his lips found hers, in no small part thanks to her guiding hand. Their kiss lingered on a beat or two longer than was necessary before he managed, with a great effort, to break it off.

He wondered what, if any, reaction she might have to their kissing on the lips but all she did was let out a gentle sigh while snuggling under the covers—the darkness hiding the shameless smile on her face.

He was crossing the room and was about to exit when she called out, yet again. "Honey wait."

"What?" he said before sighing. He just couldn't seem to get out of her room.

After a brief pause she said softly, "I love you."

"I love you too Mom," he said before turning to leave. He was more than a little anxious to make good on his escape in order to get busy taking care of that fucking erection taking off her tank top had caused him to have. To this end he had just managed to step out of the room and was shutting the door when she called out to him again.

"And I love the way you have taken care of me tonight and I have another favor to ask . . ."

Lingering in the doorway he wondered: what possible favor could she be thinking of asking him?

"Oh, forgot it, never mind, you would never go for it."

"What?" he replied as he stepped back into her room curious. "Tell me."

"Well, it's just I had too much to drink tonight . . . kind of thanks to you and the room is spinning a bit. I was wondering maybe if you could come and crawl into your mom's bed next to me and just hold me until I fall asleep anyways."

Being stunned by the sheer audacity of her request, he lost his voice for a moment.

"I guess you probably think you are too old to hold your mother though huh," she told him in a voice resonating with sadness, "Sorry for even bringing it up. Just go to your own bed and forget I asked . . . your mom is being silly I suppose."

The marked sadness in her voice did it. He quickly moved toward the bed saying, "No, it's OK, I can lay down next to you for a few minutes and hold you until you fall asleep if that's what you really want."

"It is," she whispered. "But hey you need to get out of those jeans and take off that shirt. I know I haven't done your laundry in a while and your mom's sheets are freshly cleaned so . . ."

"OK sure," he said figuring it was dark anyways so she wouldn't be able to see the still somewhat pronounced tent pole sticking out from under his dark boxers.

After he hurriedly undressed he crawled into bed next to her. Alyssa was stretched out on side facing him and as soon as he got himself settled down she whispered, "I have changed my mind."

For a moment his heart sank; she didn't want him in her bed after all?

"Instead of you holding me, I want to hold you. It's been a long time since you let me cuddle you in my arms honey."

"OK . . . if that's what you want."

"It is. Now turn your back to me honey and just relax."

After turning over on his side with his back to her, he waited in breathless anticipation of being held by his "mommy".

He could fell her breath in his ear, tickling him, before she began to whisper, "Honey, your needy mommy just wants one more thing from her baby."

"What?"

"That kiss you gave me good night was so good it left my poor heart begging for another one. Please baby could you give your mommy just one more kiss good night before she passes out on you."

He sighed as he turned his head meaning once again to aim for a soft kiss on her cheek. She was having none of it. Using one finger she deftly steered their lips together.

They kissed softly, once, twice, their lips parting and coming together again. After the second kiss he tried to pull away but she murmured a single word that set his whole world on fire, "More."

Once more, their lips came together, delicately exploring, parting, only to come together again. They shared another three or four, he lost count, gloriously soft sweet kisses before she finally pulled back whispering, "Hmm, that was nice. We should make doing this a tradition."

He was afraid to ask. Make what a tradition? Sleeping together, him in his boxers only, her topless in a pair of sexy sleep shorts, or the kissing part? Or maybe, could he be so lucky, both!

Within less than a minute she was out like a light snoring softly next to him; her arms wrapped tight around him in a tight spooning position, her big tits squished nicely up against his back.

He laid there for a few minutes wondering if he could somehow extract himself from the bed, without waking her up, before finally giving up and succumbing to a restless sleep.

A few hours later, he woke up with a painful erection. At some point while sleeping he managed to roll out of her tight embrace. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes while trying to figure out what to do about his morning wood. Glancing at the digital alarm clock on her nightstand he saw that it was morning; 4:07 to be exact.

He knew what needed to be done—retreat back to his own room and have a very hot whack off session while reliving taking off her tank top but this time with the lights on so he could see her glorious mounds of joy.

With this thought squarely in mind he was just starting to pull the sheet down as a prelude of getting out of the bed when she rolled over. Mumbling she reached out and touched him lightly on his arm, "Good you're still here."

He held his breath hoping she would quickly fall back to sleep but instead she began tugging on his arm. "Come on snuggle up next to your mom honey. She wants to be held."

Turning onto her side, she continued to pull softly on his arm. It seemed he had no choice. He carefully snuggled his body against her as they assumed a new spooning position with this time him holding her.

He tried to keep his lower body somewhat away from her, fearful she would feel his large erection poking against her backside, but she was not complying. "You are too far away hon," she whispered.

Reaching back she placed one hand on his hip pulling him forward as she pushed her lower body back. Mumbling softly she said, "Mmmm, that is better. Now you are snuggled up against your mother the way she likes."

He held his breath willing for his erection to die a quiet death but it was not working. Instead with her backside snuggled tight against his crotch his erection was growing even more powerful.

As her breathing slowed, and then became steady, indicating she went back to sleep he considered his alternatives. Escaping from her bed to flee to his own room in order to take care of business was seemingly out of the question considering the way she was snuggled against him.

On the other hand, willing his erection to die and pass gently into that good night was not working. Something had to give . . . but what?

When she sighed in her sleep and kind of jiggled her ass snuggling it tighter against him-- that is against his raging hard on-- the answer came in the form of his involuntary response: he simply could not help himself as started to slowly hump his mother's ass.

When she showed no signs of coming awake due to his soft humping, he became more emboldened. Knowing if he was going to do this it should be done quickly, Jimmy reached down and carefully managed to extract his rock hard seven and half inches from his boxers as he pulled it out of the fly in front.

The cool velvet of her sleep shorts felt fantastic against his hard cock. He slowly pumped his hips up and down rubbing himself against the velvety softness of her shorts covering her firm ass. Thinking of the way they kissed earlier combined with the way she invited him to take off her top left him approaching a climax in less than thirty seconds. He thought briefly of letting his hands wander up from being around her tummy to fondle her tits but decided not to press his luck. He was near to coming anyways.

Three more fast and hard pumps against her backside as she slept, blissfully unaware he assumed of his shenanigans, had his legs quivering as a prelude to a powerful orgasm. He was close, so close in fact, that it only took one more pump of his hips, the hardest yet though, before his cock exploded in a geyser of cum.

He held his breath hoping, praying maybe, she was still asleep. Her steady even breathing seemed to indicate his prayers were being answered.

His raging lust sated, he turned his attention to cleaning up his mess.

Carefully, he rolled away from her. Reaching down to the floor he searched for his discarded tee shirt knowing it was somewhere nearby. After some quick fumbling about in the dark he found it.

He used it to wipe the semen off his shrinking cock before turning his attention to his mom. Reaching out gingerly, he used his fingertips to probe the backside of her shorts searching for any signs of his sticky semen he must have left behind after ejaculating. Finally, he found it. A rather large blob of cum was caked on her shorts in the middle somewhat near the waistband.

He bunched his tee shirt up into a ball meaning to ever so carefully wipe the cum off her shorts as best as possible but then . . . Oh shit she rolled over and onto her back.

He waited a minute or two hoping she might turn back over but when she didn't, like a thief in the night, he stole out of her room and back down to his own room. He could only hope the stain would not be too noticeable on her pink shorts.

He woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon. After washing up, Jimmy wandered tentatively into the kitchen. He was worried about what happened last night; if she had maybe somehow discovered the stain, but after greeting him with a casual smile she seemed relatively normal.

Only relatively normal because usually when she made breakfast for him in the morning she wore a heavy white fuzzy robe showing no justice to her heavenly curves. But ahh today, instead she was wearing a pretty white robe adorned with small red flowers. Better still the robe was both thin and short. Thin enough to be nearly see thru, allowing him to notice how she was naked under it, while being just barely long enough to cover her ass.

He didn't complain about either the robe or the bacon and eggs she prepared for him. Nor did he have an issue when she plopped down across from him to enjoy her yogurt and grapefruit. They made some small talk, while he tried his best to keep his eyes off her chest. He mainly failed.

"Listen hon, I was thinking maybe around noon or so we could go enjoy a picnic."

"A picnic in October? Won't it be a little cold for that, Mother?"

"No, not really. The weather guy on the TV was gushing about how warm it was going to be today. The high is going to be seventy eight which is just shy of the October record for this time of year he said."

"Really, well that sounds OK weather wise but I can't really go to any parks remember . . . the stupid lockdown is effect for us young people."

"I know and that's why we are going to have our picnic out back. We got that big old yard and all that green grass beyond the pool. The yard guys were just out last week to cut the grass. We could hang out there, catch some sun, I'll pack us some sandwiches. We could maybe toss the Frisbee around if you want. I mean, don't you wanna get out of the house even if it's only in your own backyard and only to hang out with your mom?"

"You don't have to give me the hard sell, Mom. I'm there. You said noon right."

"Yes, go back to bed and take another nap so you aren't tired and moody with me. I don't think you slept too well last night. Maybe because I half dragged you into my bed to watch over me huh and you weren't so comfortable sleeping in your mom's bed next to her."

Considering what he did last night—to her—he really wasn't comfortable with this subject so trying to act as casual as possible he kept his reply short and simple, "I slept OK. It was alright sleeping next to you."

"You sure you slept OK, hon," she stood up and leaned over him, allowing him a nice view down her robe while she started to clear the table of the dirty dishes.

"Yeah," he mumbled while trying to avert his eyes.

"Because," she reached out and ran her fingers through his hair, "I felt you squirming around an awful lot especially toward the end of the night when you were snuggled up behind me."

"Yeah, well I tend to move around a lot in my sleep," he remarked while trying to quell the rising panic he was feeling. It was almost as if she was hinting around she knew what he did last night and really wasn't upset about it—which would be fucking amazing, to say the least.

"You do, that is for sure. Anyways . . ." she walked away with their dishes and after dumping them in the sink, she turned back around, "I'm not complaining. I really enjoyed having you snuggled up next to me in the bed last night."

"You did?"

"Certainly and I was thinking maybe we could turn what happened last night into a little Friday night tradition of sorts. You know where you mother takes the night off from work so we can watch a movie with her handsome son while cuddled under a blanket. And, if you want, I could continue to get smashed every Friday night by drinking too much wine where you have to help me off to bed eventually and then maybe sleep next to me to keep me safe and sound. And, of course, just so you don't get all sour on me because you think I am dressing like an old lady every Friday night I will put on something nice . . . just for you."

He got up and stretched before smiling at her. "I think I could get into a tradition like that, Mom. Now I think I am going to take that nap you suggested."

He started to walk out of the kitchen when she hit him with one last surprise dagger—and what a dagger it was!

"Oh one more thing Jimmy before you go."

"Yeah," he said turning around to face her.

She had a serious look on her face. "I have told you about eating on the sofa and how you have to be careful especially when you have that frozen fish you like with your tartar sauce."

"I am careful and it's been awhile since I ate fish out on the sofa anyways."

"Oh well you must have been eating something out there that you spilled."

"Why?" he asked having really no idea what she was talking about . . . yet.

"Because I found a stain on my brand new pink sleep shorts I wore last night. It was on the butt and it looked kind of white and crusty so I figured I must have sat in something . . . you know like tartar sauce maybe." She paused now, giving him a sly smile before continuing with her damning statement, "But if you haven't had any of your fish out there lately . . . hmm, I don't know what it could be?"

Jimmy could feel his face getting hot. He was not much of a liar in the first place, especially to her, so he knew he was in a tight spot here. "I don't know, maybe I did have some fish the other day and I think I might have spilled some . . . you know tartar sauce on the sofa."

"Funny how only now do you remember? Anyways just be careful in the future would you. I mean, I don't mind you making messes and all, that's what boys do." She was smiling again indicating what . . . she knew! "But only if you are honest about the . . . you know, the messes you make." Then came the dagger, "Even the big sticky ones."

"OK, sure Mom," he mumbled before fleeing to his room.

Once inside the safety of his room, he stretched out on his bed and just managed to get a short nap in after he was done berating himself for letting his lust get the better of him last night.

They made it out to the backyard closer to one than noon as he slept a bit longer than he intended. Just as her TV weather guy promised the afternoon was sunny and warm. She was wearing a white blouse over what appeared to some kind of orange top. Her blouse, unfortunately, was nearly buttoned all the way to the top not allowing him much of a glimpse underneath. Matched with her white blouse was a pair of canary yellow capri pants with draw strings. Her outfit was attractive overall but surprisingly conservative considering the way she dressed last night and this morning.

After laying out a large blanket, she arranged their lunch: tuna salad and an apple for her, and chips and a ham sandwich for him. After they ate she pulled the Frisbee out from the picnic basket.

"You wanna get some exercise hon," she said waving the blue Frisbee at him.

"Sure Mom," he replied. They moved to opposite ends of the large backyard and spent the next few minutes tossing the flying disc around. Jimmy was somewhat amazed at how graceful his mom was at tracking down his tosses, errant or otherwise, before remembering she had been a star volley ball player in high school.

After a good half hour or so of tossing the Frisbee around, Alyssa called out to him, "Hey your mom needs a break. It's really getting warm out here don't you think? Can we sit and rest for a minute on the blanket."

After sitting down on the blanket next to each other she started fanning her blouse out from her body.

"Mom do you wanna go inside and maybe turn the A/C on for a few minutes?"

"No actually it's fairly pleasant out here. I would like to take advantage of what might prove to be the last real sunny day of the year and get some sun. I layered my clothes so I just going to get rid of the top layer if you don't mind. That should help cool me off."

"Sure," he replied.

Alyssa, ever the showoff, paused to make sure her son was looking her way. She gave him a warm smile as she stood up and first untied her capri pants before stripping them off. Underneath she was wearing a multi colored string bikini bottom. The strings were a bright orange while the actually bikini bottoms themselves had a white background adorned with little orange and red and yellow flower blossoms. They were unequivocally sexy as all hell.

When she started to unbutton her blouse his world went on tilt. Underneath the blouse that flash of orange he thought he spied earlier turned out to be a form fitting orange tube top with the bottom edge coming down just above her navel. As for the top edge, it looked to be having a fairly hard time containing those tremendous tits of hers.