Lockdown Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached the doorway to her room he pulled back just enough to make her stop. Turning she leaned back against the open doorway. "What is it honey?"

"Are you sure you want to do this, Mom?"

"Close your eyes honey and I will whisper my answer to you."

He closed his eyes and waited breathlessly for her answer.

It came in the form of several light airy kisses placed directly on his lips.

Moving her mouth to his ear she whispered, "Do you like my answer?"

"Y-yes," he managed to stammer.

"Just so we are completely clear. . ." She brought her lips to his once more giving him several more delicate kisses before opening her mouth. Her tongue slithered out, tasting his lips, as her kisses grew more urgent.

"Answer me back honey," she whispered in between kisses. Jimmy, lost in a world of forbidden passion, obeyed.

He kissed her back, the passion which had been building inside of him all summer finally came roiling out as his tongue arced neatly into his mom's mouth.

The sound of their kisses, loud and aggressive continued to reverberate through the quiet house before, after nearly a dozen or so kisses, she pulled back.

Reaching up, Alyssa touched his face lightly. She stared at him, her eyes touching his soul as she begin to speak in a sultry whisper, "I know you were watching your mom all summer baby, from your bedroom window as she laid out by the pool in her skimpy blue bikini . . . weren't you? Don't ruin things now by lying . . . about anything, Jimmy. I need to hear the truth and you need to confess it . . . just like your mother confessed to her wicked sins just a moment ago."

Alyssa gave him a severe look before adding, almost fiercely, "Tell me now!"

Jimmy whispered "OK" before taking a moment to organize his thoughts. "I was watching you . . . like you said from my window."

"That is a good start now go on," she prompted while reaching down to fiddle with the buttons on her shirt.

"I enjoyed watching you. You looked so sexy in your bikini, Mom," he said as the first of the six buttons on her shirt came undone.

"I think maybe you only watched at first but by the end of the summer you were doing more than maybe watching honey," she whispered as her fingers slipped down to the second button. "Tell me the more you were doing."

He took a deep breath. "Yes, I . . . by the end of the summer I was . . . I was touching myself while I watched you."

"Were you hard sweetheart? Tell your Mom," she asked sweetly as the second button came undone and she moved to the third.

"Yes, I was hard."

"And did you . . . keep touching yourself until you made a big sticky mess honey?" she asked while unfastening the third button. "Like you did on my pink shorts last night?"

"Jesus, you . . . you know about that?"

"Yes, now answer my question," she said.

"I made a mess yes, all the time. I couldn't resist," he told her obviously relieved she was not at all upset by what he did last night. He swallowed hard as more of her lonely tanned chest was now revealed when the third button came gently undone.

"What about that picture I suggested you take of me earlier . . . you know the one where your mom was wearing her cute little orange tube top. I wonder did you pull that up on your phone later and . . ." The fourth and fifth buttons both came free now as she looked at him expectedly.

"Yes I did."

"Was the result another sticky mess baby?" she asked while the final button came undone.

Yes," he said before sighing.

Her shirt was completely unbuttoned now. As it hung invitingly open a large swatch of her beautifully tanned chest down the middle was fully exposed to his wide staring eyes while the best parts— those deliciously ripe nipples—were still just barely covered.

"So you have been dreaming about your mom's big tits all summer and even more so today . . . especially while I was flaunting them in that tight little orange tube top of mine?"

He nodded his head yes as she reached out and guided his hands to either side of her unbuttoned shirt.

"Go ahead honey. You have to take this final step on your own."

He licked his lips as he gripped her shirt. Wanting to sear the image into his brain for all time, he slowly, ever so slowly, pulled her shirt open.

"Oh . . . my . . . God," he whispered under his breath as his mom's immense tits were finally revealed to him for the first time.

Indeed, he had been dreaming of them for the past six months and now here they were in all their perfectly tanned glory.

"Do you like them baby?" she whispered as she leaned against the doorway tilting her head seductively to one side.

Before he could answer she reached out saying, "Wait, don't answer that. Let me find the answer on my own."

He stood, stiff as a statue, staring at his mom's huge tits as she went hunting for her answer.

It didn't take her long as one of her hands slipped down to the bulge hiding inside his jeans. "Hmm, I think I found my answer. God honey you are so hard. Jesus I didn't know a young man could get that hard over their Mom!"

"You . . . you aren't your typical Mom," he said quietly.

"Well let's see if your non-typical mom can get her son somehow even harder . . ." She gave him a coy smile while bringing one arm up to support her tits while she whispered, "You can touch them if you want honey. I mean you have been dreaming of touching them haven't you?"

"Oh Christ, yes," he answered before he very slowly, not wanting this mad dream to dissipate by him making any sudden moves, brought his hands up cupping her boobs delicately.

While he gently cupped her tits, they embarked on another wicked kissing session leaving them both breathless.

Wanting him to know what was happening wasn't just about cheap sex she grabbed both his hands off her breasts before kissing each in turn as she whispered, "Your mother loves you so much baby . . . so, so, very much. You must know that."

"I do, just as you must know that you are the bright sun of my world. Without you I would wither and die."

She smiled at him as she gently guided his hands back down to the mighty summit of her tits. "You can fondle your mom's big boobs as much as you want baby but just remember to be gentle at all times," she told him as she leaned back against the door jamb.

Jimmy, taking her cue to heart, meticulously rubbed his hands all over her tits, giving them several tender squeezes, before flickering his fingers across her nipples making them snap to attention. Liking the way she squirmed when he did this Jimmy purposefully did it over and over again.

After she let out a low hiss, she whispered, "I see you are like your father in one regard . . . he also loved playing with my nipples."

Alyssa dropped one of her hands to his jeans once more, busying herself with rubbing her hand against his crotch, as their mouths collided, tongues battling as their passion started to boil over.

Jimmy, warming to the task, jabbed his tongue deep in his mom's mouth, exploring to his heart's content as she started to squirm under his teasing assault on her nipples.

"Now speaking of your father. I want you to follow in his footsteps honey and do whatever I command you to do. Can you do that for me?"

At this point he would have lit himself on fire if she had asked him. "Yes, anything you want Mom."

"OK drop down to your knees sweetie. You are going to start by worshipping your Mom's ass."

After he dropped to his knees, she turned around while pulling the shirt up.

"Now do what you have been doing all your life," she demanded in a voice husky with pent up desire, "and kiss your mom's ass . . . all over."

Jimmy took an inordinate amount of time and care in first running his tongue up and down both his mom's butt cheeks while stroking her thighs with his hands. His tongue action quickly turned to his showering her golden tanned ass with dozens of kisses as she stretched her arms up and pushed her butt out for him to worship.

After allowing her son to crisscross her butt with a plethora of kisses, Alyssa turned around. He was still on his knees, ready to continue worshipping at the altar of his mom's beautiful sexy body. Smiling down at him, she pulled open the shirt, and then pointing to her tummy she whispered, "Kiss your way up to your mom's boobs honey . . . slowly . . . and when you reach them you better worship them with that hungry mouth of yours like your very life depends on it."

Starting just above her navel Jimmy patiently followed his mom's instructions kissing his way across her flat abs. His whole body was quivering with anticipation as he twirled his tongue ever closer to her mighty mountains. After reaching their base he looked up at her.

She helped him to his feet. "Go on honey, show me how you have been dreaming of kissing and sucking on your mom's tits for so long . . . don't hold back."

After taking a long minute to admire his mother's breasts, he slowly lowered his face to her chest, sprinkling it with dozens of light airy kisses before he turned his attentions to her fully erect nipples.

Alyssa was beside herself with lust as her son teased her sensitive nipples with his young, eager tongue before suckling on them with so much tender loving care. She was undeniably blessed with both extra-large and extra sensitive areolas, a fact that her young and previously innocent son was in the process of happily discovering as pulled back slightly while bringing his hands up to use his thumbs to gently bat her erect nipples back and forth.

She was on the verge of losing control when he finally let up. Smiling at her he mouthed the words, "You like that, Mommy?"

"Yes, but are you done already?" Leaning back against the doorjamb again she thrust her boobs out in an implicit invitation.

Bringing his mouth down, he forced himself to be deliberate. He started slowly raining light kisses all over the vast twin peaks of both her breasts before finally letting his tongue loose to attack her ripe nipples again. She hissed, louder this time, as his tongue quickly found its mark.

"That feels so good honey . . . suck on them please honey," she whispered.

Refusing to give in to her pleas right away, she continued to flash his tongue quickly across her nipples causing her to whimper.

"Please baby, stop teasing Mommy and suck on them . . . I am begging you," she whispered fiercely in a voice husky with passion.

The whole thing was so surreal—his mom begging him to suck on her tits—and if it wasn't for his hard throbbing cock trapped inside his jeans—no way could he be this hard and be asleep-- he might have been dreaming.

Opening his mouth wide, Jimmy went to work sucking on him mom's tits old school, wrapping his lips around first one nipple, and then the other, sucking like a hungry baby.

He tongued one after the other of her magnificently large areolas while bringing his hands up to lightly squeeze them while tugging gently on her nipples with his teeth. Opening his mouth wider, he proceeded to stuff as much of her tit flesh as possible into his mouth while flickering his tongue out and across her nipple.

Alyssa's passion was growing desperately out of control as her son's eager attentions to her tits was driving her insane with longing to have his hard cock stuffed inside of her.

After getting his jeans undone-- yanking them down almost viciously—Alyssa grabbed his boxers and practically tore them off. Turning around, she stretched her arms up high presenting her back side for him to plunder.

"Your mom needs you . . . NOW! Put it inside me . . . please baby."

Not waiting for a response, she reached back and finding his hard cock she guided it to the edge of her pussy. Jimmy gripped her hips with both hands before he grunted as he drove his cock deep inside of his mother.

She let out a little yelp as his seven inches drove home. "Oh God that's it baby, fuck me hard honey . . . harder!" she pleaded.

Jimmy, out of control with desperate lust, slammed his cock into his mother over and over again. Her cries of pleasure only drove him to greater heights of passion. After a half dozen hard thrusts he was almost there.

He rocked into her one last time before the orgasm came rushing home and he exploded deep inside of her. He felt his knees buckle, he had never came before standing up, as he collapsed against her.

Holding each other tight they managed to stumble inside the bedroom. Once under the covers of her bed, Jimmy dozed off in her arms with his head nestled gently in the deep valley between her tits.

He woke up sometime later, it was still dark inside her bedroom and h was still nestled in her arms. "Mother, are you awake," he whispered to her.

"Mmm, only if you are ready to have some more fun sweetheart," she mumbled while running her fingers through his hair.

"I am," he replied simply.

"First give me a minute to go slip into something a little sexy huh. Go ahead and light the candles on both of your mom's nightstands baby."

As he busied himself lighting the candles Alyssa first disappeared into her closet before emerging wearing her fuzzy white robe. Crossing the room to the bathroom she told him, "I will be just a minute. I need to fix my hair."

After he put his jeans back on got comfortable on the bed waiting for her. It turned out to be much longer than a minute, but it was well worth it.

Having fixed her hair in a pair of attractive twin pony tails, and having put on a full complement of makeup, Alyssa went all out to make herself as pretty as possible for her young son in preparation of Act II of their forbidden drama.

Her chosen two piece outfit made her look nothing short of a divine blue angel sent by heaven. The sheer top was a powder blue camisole decorated by an elegant scrolling of pretty flowers that did a wonderfully delicious job of presenting those amazing tits of hers in such a way Jimmy was already growing hard from staring at them. The boy short panty bottoms, blue like the top and adorned with the same scrolling of flowers, was as equally sheer as the top complementing it perfectly.

"You like what I am wearing. I picked this out especially for you honey as I know blue is you favorite color." She came floating up to him as he sat awestruck on the bed his eyes trapped by those enormous areolas on full display under the snug fitting see thru top. "No one has ever seen me in this before sweetie. I was saving it for us . . . I bought it sometime during the summer with the anticipation of wearing it for you one night."

"Jesus Mom, really . . . you bought this for me . . . during the summer? You knew then?"

"Yes I knew the day I first spotted you staring out your bedroom window spying on me as I laid out in the sun in my bikini that you wanted to be with your mother."

He swallowed hard unable to fathom she knew his secret, all this time, but yet said nothing. She sat down on the bed next to him-- about to tell him something else which would blow his mind.

"Honey, I was wondering if maybe you could do your mom a favor. I bought something last year a little bit before your father's accident. It was supposed to be for the both of us and . . . well here, let me show you."

She reached over pulling open the bottom drawer of the nightstand. His heart skipped a beat when he observed what she pulled out: a pair of shiny black fur lined handcuffs.

"I had planned on surprising your father with these but before I could . . . you know." She sat on the bed next to him. "We had talked about adding a bit of kink to our relationship for a long time and finally I had worked up the courage to allow him to subdue me with these."

"Jesus Mom you want me to . . ." He could hardly believe it. This was going from surreal to downright . . . fantastic.

"Yes I want you to subdue your mommy and then do whatever your little heart desires to me. It might be fun. Would you be willing to try?"

Of course he was fucking willing to try.

Alyssa hurried off to get a few additional items other than the handcuffs for their kinky playtime: a bottle of champagne stuffed in a bucket filled with ice and a single long red feather. Back inside the bedroom she placed the champagne bucket on the nightstand while dropping the long red feather on the bed next to the shiny black handcuffs.

Jimmy led his mother over to her four poster king size bed. Their newest adventure started with a series of passionate kisses as he gently eased her up against up against one of the tall posts at the foot of the bed.

"Now I am going to clasp my hands together behind the post and then you go ahead and slap the cuffs on me," she told him in a voice breaking with pent up excitement over what they were about to do.

Jimmy secured her wrists with the cuffs and then took a step back to admire things. It was perfect--she was at his utter mercy. Staring at her colossal tits he felt like a little kid at Christmas who had just received the absolute most perfect pair of toys to play with--ever.

"Now use your imagination, maybe pour us both a glass or two of champagne . . ." She paused smiling before adding, "Or even three to kick things off and just so you know when your mother gets tipsy I tend to get really friendly and a bit wild sweetheart. And then after you get me good and drunk you can do whatever you want to me . . . for the rest of the night."

Jimmy hurriedly poured her first glass of champagne and brought it up to her lips. He tipped it forward allowing her to greedily gulp it down and then repeated the process over the course of the next few minutes until she polished off three full glasses-- minus a few generous sips he took along the way.

"I think its playtime," she said before giggling. "Any ideas?"

Indeed he had more than a few.

Filling up yet another flute of champagne this time he added several small ice cubes to the glass. Tipping it to her mouth he allowed his now tipsy mother another couple sips before yanking the glass back.

Smiling he said, "We have to save the rest."

"We do?" she asked smacking her lips.

"Yes, for these." He pulled the glass back holding it over her chest before, with an evil grin, he slowly tipped it forward. Laughing, he whispered, "They look thirsty."

Realizing what he was about to do, Alyssa immediately began to beg. "Oh God no. Please honey you know how sensitive I am to cold--"

The ice cold champagne came cascading out of the flute and onto her tits making Alyssa cringe.

Jimmy stared at his mother, stared at her tits that is, as she shuddered while trying to helplessly avoid the cold stream of champagne being unceremoniously spilled down and onto her tits.

"Damn that is so cold, Son!" Alyssa whined when the last of the champagne finally was drained from the flute.

"What . . . so cold you want some more you say," Jimmy happily retorted as he turned away and quickly refilled the flute.

"No, Jimmy. Please no more I can't . . ."

This time he favored a much more direct approach. The few generous sips of champagne he enjoyed earlier left him feeling bold and reckless. Without thinking he snapped at her, "Shut up mother and take your teasing in silence . . . like I had to all summer."

He snapped his wrist forward flinging the entire contents of the cold champagne all over her chest absolutely soaking the clingy blue camisole.

This was not going to the way Alyssa had expected it to. She wanted to yell and scream at him but instead decided a softer, gentler approach might be better. "Honey, please you are wasting the champagne and please I can't take anymore. Maybe you should just release me and we can go to bed where you can do anything you want to me. I--"

"I can do anything I want to you now," he replied coolly, "and if you don't be quiet and let me think I will leave you like this for the rest of the night . . . after I open all the windows of course."