Lockdown Lust

Story Info
A call from Julie helps my self isolation frustrations!
3.2k words
4.43
14.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like everyone else at work during the Covid pandemic I was self-isolating, working at home. Fortunately my company has an excellent IT system. Since I split with my woman I was living alone and I was missing socialising, and the pubs and bars. Another thing I missed was the office eye candy. In our open plan office I'm constantly treated to a voyeur's paradise of short skirts, tight skirts, upskirts, visible panty linesmen , thin blouses, downblouses and lots of female leg, bare and in sheer nylon. Most of all I was missing sex. I was reduced to a diet of porn and masturbation, with the one consolation that with no-one around to see my screen I could constantly switch from work to porn.

I was busy working on my laptop mid morning when my screen flashed a message that my work colleague Julie was inviting me to a video call. This certainly was a welcome interruption. I answered the call immediately. Our VTC system is first class and there was Julie on my laptop screen as clear as the porn I'd been browsing just before she called.

Julie's one of my favourite bits of office eye candy. She's early thirties, my age, and blonde with a pretty but mischievous face. In the office her eye catching figure was usually displayed in a well filled blouse and a tight skirt that often showed the outline of her panties, shapely legs in sheer nylons and high heels that go erotically clickety-clack with the rhythm of her swinging bottom.

Julie was also a flirt. She seemed to be constantly on the lookout for a man. More than that, since she'd heard I'd broken with my girl I'd noticed she had her eye on me, and I sensed she was only waiting for a suitable opportunity to invite my hand inside her blouse or up her tight skirt to explore and play.

She was working from home too and looked like she was sitting in the lounge of her flat with her laptop on the table. She was in a white blouse bulging over her big breasts and showing the outline of a darker bra underneath. She was wearing dark rimmed glasses rather than her usual contacts, which gave her that alluring innocent and vulnerable look. Her blonde hair styled down to just below her ears was almost as neat as before lockdown.

She asked me how I was and if I was all by myself. As we chatted she began to get flirtatious. A bit of flirty chat with Julie was always welcome, but now in the middle of self isolation it was sheer delight. Then out of the blue she said:

"John I'm feeling so randy. Are you frustrated too?"

I was a bit taken aback, but saw my opportunity. I told her I certainly was. It was obviously the answer she wanted.

"I know you fancy me." Julie said, looking sheepish as if she was daring herself to say something, then with a mischievous grin she continued. "You masturbate fantasising about me, don't you?"

That was certainly true. Even before our self isolation most of the women in my office had performed in my masturbation fantasies, but none more frequently or erotically than Julie. She'd performed very enthusiastically for me the night before. The look on my face must have told her she'd guessed correctly.

"Tell me what do you fantasise about me doing for you when you wank!"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, but I wasn't going to miss this! I decided it was time to push the boat out. I told her what she'd done for me the night before:

"In the shower last night. I couldn't stop thinking about when I saw your white panties up your skirt at that project meeting just before ..."

"Yes" Julie interjected, grinning mischievously. "I wanted you to see up my skirt."

At that project meeting as she'd got up from her chair she'd treated me to an unforgettable full frontal wide-thigh upskirt display of white satin panties and sheer black crotchless tights. At the time it had looked completely accidental and as if she wasn't aware of what she was showing me. Encouraged by what she'd said I continued.

"I fantasised about you stepping into the shower with me just in your white bra and panties. I stripped you and had a good long feel of your cunt, bum, legs and tits. You squatted wide legged nude in front of me and kissed and licked my knob and fingered my balls till I was on the brink. Then you sucked my cock off real slow."

My cock just wouldn't stay down as I thought of that upskirt. Imagining Julie's light fingers on my balls and her soft lips squeezing my shaft and brushing my pubes had got me so hot I'd shot my load right across the shower. What she'd done for me when I'd masturbated thinking of her in bed later that night was scarcely repeatable. I decided to keep that for later! Julie grinned at me and purred.

"Mmmmmmm! I'd like to do that." Her grin got even more mischievous. "Shall I tell you what we did when I masturbated last night thinking of you?"

Our feelings were mutual! I was all ears.

"I was on my back with my legs wide. You knelt astride my leg naked. It was your hand between my legs. You finger fucked me to a really juicy orgasm. Your cock was up hard and swinging with the rhythm of your hand on my pussy and your balls brushed against my thigh. Then I hand jobbed your cock off over me. You came all over my belly and tits and you wiped it off me with my panties." Julie grinned guiltily. "I love seeing men's hard up cocks and watching men cum. I've been watching men masturbate in porn."

I didn't dare tell her what I'd been watching in porn before she called! My penis started to really strain as she confessed all that. Then came the moment I'd been waiting for.

"What would you like to watch me do for you?"

As if I hadn't guessed what she had in mind Julie playfully undid the top couple of buttons of her white blouse.

"I'd like to watch you strip and pose nude for me. Then I'd like to wank over you." I replied. It was obviously exactly what she'd been hoping for.

Julie stood and stepped back from her table. I saw that she was wearing a short charcoal grey leather look skirt high up her thighs, far shorter than anything she wore in the office, with tan nylons and black high heels. She stood facing me and spread her legs wide, which had the result of pulling her skirt so high up her thighs I saw she was wearing stockings with suspender straps crossing her bare thigh above.

"I put stockings on for you," she said "in case you were interested."

She rocked sensuously from side to side on her high heels, arching her back a little so her white blouse tightened over her gently swaying breasts. She ran her hands sensuously over her breasts through her blouse then smoothly down her sides to play with the hem of her short skirt.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Pull your skirt up and show me your knickers," I ordered, then after a pause I added "You're a filthy whore Julie!"

The big grin on her face showed she loved being called a whore! Julie knelt a nylon clad knee up onto the chair she'd been sitting on, and pulled her skirt up high. I saw she was wearing skimpy light purple panties.

"Pull the gusset of your knickers aside and show me your cunt."

Julie obliged and pulled the thin strip of purple cloth aside. She moved close enough to the camera that I could see the neat tuft of light brown hair around her vagina slit.

Then I got Julie to strip deliciously slowly. As well as a flirt she was a natural tease. I got her to drop her skirt first. It was button up the side wraparound and she unbuttoned it deliciously slowly and let it drop. Then holding her blouse out of the way she got close to the laptop camera and slowly twirled to show me her panties. They were all but see through at the front, showing the dark shadow of her cunt through the thin sheer cloth, and just a thin thong strap nestling between her smooth round bum cheeks.

Her blouse came off next. The cups of her tiny matching purple bra were only just big enough to sling her big breasts. Swaying on her heels, she unclipped her bra at the back. Her heavy melons bounced out as her bra fell and she leaned forward toward the camera to let me watch them swing. I got her to slowly unclip and drop her purple matching suspender belt next, leaving her just in her panties and stockings.

"Bend over that chair," I ordered "with your bum toward me."

Julie obliged. Her big breasts swung heavily and she wiggled her bottom at me.

"Pull your knickers down round your thighs and spread your legs."

For some reason I've always been turned on by seeing women with their panties part way down. Julie with her purple thong stretched around her spread thighs just below her stocking tops with the bum cheeks I'd ogled so many times big, smooth and round gleaming in the spring sunlight was every voyeur's dream!

"Now take your knickers off, spread your legs as wide as you can and finger yourself between your legs."

Bent over with her bottom toward me Julie slipped her panties down so they fell and she kicked them aside. She spread her long legs unbelievably wide, still bending over the chair to show her brown cunt hair between her bum cheeks. I saw her fingers peep out between her spread legs as she fingered her pussy. She was now just in her stockings and high heels. Behind her on the lounge floor there was a big round beige coloured thick pile rug.

"Julie," I said. "Lay back on that rug and take your stockings off really slowly with your legs as wide as you can get them."

Julie sat on the rug with her legs spread and her knees folded up, leaning back on her hands so her breasts swung out and up.

"Go on John" Julie said, grinning at me. "You strip too. I want to see you naked with your cock sticking up for me."

As I stripped naked Julie moved her laptop off the table and positioned its camera so the rug and her sitting on it almost filled my screen. I stood in front of my laptop so that my erect penis sticking up almost to my belly button and my hairy balls almost filled the little PinP picture on my screen, and her screen too. I'm a bit of a perv and I like posting pictures of my cock, naked or in women's panties on porn social websites. Whenever I've done that I've got lots of messages back from women, and men, telling me my cock looks good and telling me what they'd like me to do with it. Doing just that live on screen for Julie was giving me a penis straining thrill that turned my shaft into a steel bar.

'Mmmmmm!" Julie purred. "It's so big and up hard! Does it get like that for me at work? I've noticed how you go to the toilet after you've been ogling me." Julie laughed. "All the women at work know you men wank in the toilets!"

I felt my face go red. I'd spurted lots of semen against the toilet cubicle wall at work on other occasions thinking of Julie, and of other women in the office too of course. Knowing that the office girls knew all about my wanking habits would make my private wanks even more fun when we finally all got back to the office.

Julie spread and folded her legs up treating me to a raunchy display of her hairy cunt, then slowly and smoothly slipped off her stockings just the way I'd so often dreamed of seeing her doing in my fantasies. As I watched I fingered my straining penis, wondering how much more I could take before I just had to masturbate. But she had more to offer!

"Now I'm nude tell me what you want to see me do"" Julie said, kneeling nude on the rug. "Let's see if I can do better than your porn!"

She certainly outdid the porn I'd browsed that morning! I got Julie to pose in the ways that really turned me on. She sprawled nude on the rug, spread her legs wide to display her erotically furred cunt, thrust and swung her big bouncy breasts, and wiggled her smooth round bum cheeks.

Julie showed me all the sex positions I'd dreamed of having her in. She lay on her back with her legs spread and folded up so her knees were near her shoulders ready for me to mount her and shag her. She knelt with her legs wide as if she was astride me and got her big breasts bouncing as she bobbed up and down the way she would as she rode my rod. She got on all fours with her knees spread pulling her fur ringed love slit wide, ready for me to get my hard hungry shaft into her from behind. As she knelt on all fours she reached between her legs and fingered her pussy luxuriously, looking over her shoulder at me with a smouldering "I want your hard cock up me" look in her eyes.

As I watched her arch her naked body into the kind of poses I'd ogled so often in porn I was fingering my cock and balls, getting frantic for a wank. Julie too was fingering herself between between her legs as she posed for me and I could see she was getting hot and wild, just like me. She looked straight at me, with lust blazing on her face.

"Lets masturbate together!" Julie said excitedly. "You can tell me what you're thinking of doing with me."

As she spoke Julie lay on her back on the rug and spread her legs so wide they were all but pointing in opposite directions. Her laptop camera was looking down on her right between her spread legs at her pubic hair ringed vagina pulled wide open. I thrust my hips forward, wrapped my hand round my penis shaft and braced myself for pleasure.

Julie played with her breasts with one hand, caressing them, flicking her nipples and lifting her breasts to her lips to lick and suck her nipples. Her other hand slid slowly down her front, across her navel, through her bush and into her gaping vagina. She began stroking her vagina lips smoothly and rhythmically up and down, with her fingers darting in and out oh her vagina to play with her clit. As I watched her masturbate I lightly fingered my erect penis, teasing it to the peak of stiffness and sensitivity, and told her what I was thinking of doing with her.

"I'm kissing your thighs Julie. ... Now I'm kissing your cunt, ruffling your pubes with my tongue, licking your cunt lips and teasing your tingling clit with the tip of my tongue." I said, gently stroking my cock head as I thought of doing just that.

Julie moaned softly and squirmed with sex pleasure, continuing to masturbate with big breasts wobbling with the rhythm of her hand methodically working her pussy.

"I'm kissing you up your front, my tongue's tickling your belly button ... I'm kissing my way up toward your tits ... I'm licking your nipples now."

Julie was clearly getting more and more aroused. As her cries and gasps got more and more frantic I kept telling her what I was doing with her.

"My hand's between your legs now. I'm fingering your hairy cunt and teasing your labia and clit."

I played with my cock, smoothly, rhythmically but gently tugging and stroking, holding back and edging so Julie could come first, the way I like to treat a woman!

"My cock head's poking at your love slit now ... I feel your cunt hair against my knob ... My cock's sliding full length in ... you're tight, warm and smooth ... my belly's against yours ... fucking you hard, girl ... want you, whore!"

"Coming!" Julie suddenly shrieked.

Julie's hand between her legs suddenly speeded up and she bucked with the explosion of sex pleasure. Her back arched as she thrust her hips upward. Her legs slowly folded up as if they were wrapping over a man on top of her, and kicked as if she was pounding his bum with her heels. She cried out loudly in her orgasm shriek and her breasts bobbed as her whole body juddered in the pulses of her orgasm. She lay back, panting and holding both hands between her spread legs over her throbbing pussy as she enjoyed her afterglow.

I was fingering my iron hard penis, stroking so gently just across the base ridge of my mushroom head, holding myself on the exquisite edge of coming. I wanted her to watch me wank. "Julie!" I grunted noisily to attract her attention. She rose and knelt wide legged on the rug still holding her hand between her legs to play with her still excited pussy, with her eyes on me.

"Oh yes! Cum over me!" Julie cried out excitedly.

I turned sideways on to my laptop camera so she could see my rampant penis and balls in profile with my shaft bending up hard, veins bulging, my purple mushroom head swollen with lust. And also so my semen didn't splash over my laptop! Then I took myself through showing off my manhood and my full-fisted masturbation technique to Julie. My hungry eyes feasted on her naked body and in my mind it was her smooth, warm wet vagina tight around my shaft not just my hand.

I made sure I put on a good show for her with my sex kit thrust forward, tugging and stroking my foreskin full length, sliding my hand up over my cock head. I made lots of noise gasping and grunting as I masturbated. I edged a couple of times and let Julie see my straining, almost exploding cock quivering on the brink. Finally I let go and stroked myself slowly to my cum with just my thumb and forefinger in a ring round my shaft. I jerked my hips forward, in my mind thrusting against Julie's soft warm belly and ramming my cock hard up her slit, then my creamy gobbets of semen spurted over my desk.

"Julie!" I grunted as I pumped my load, answered simultaneously by Julie's cry of "Yes! Oh yes!"

We left it at that. We both had other work to do.

"Till tomorrow, same time," Julie said accompanied by that so mischievous grin of hers.

She was still nude and her breasts swung heavily as she leaned toward the camera and blew a last kiss at me. Then we reluctantly ended the VTC. Until tomorrow!