Lockdown Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chain slid down the top of the headboard a bit before it fell into a grove. The chain was wedged in there, unable to be pulled through or slip back, but if it was lifted, it was free to move. This way one could adjust the length of the chain, without having extra pool around the bed. Rebecca missed out on this fact, as she was infatuated with how the chain felt in her hand. The coolness of the metal wicking the warmth from her flesh. And the weight of it all, holding her down. Her pussy tingled with acknowledgement of its desire.

Rebecca laid down once more, chain in hand, as she began to play around with the individual links. Her thighs twisted together, providing some pleasure to her dripping pussy. It wasn't quite enough. Rebecca's fingers teased the locking cuff, only to find that a metal set of keys had been taped to the inside of it. Curious, she pulled the tape off, and looked at the keys, then at the locking mechanism on the cuff. It looked as though the keys were the right size. Well there is only one way to find out if they belong together, Rebecca thought. She closed the cuff around the empty air, and pushed the key inside the small hole. She twisted, and there was a small click, and the cuff sprung open.

She placed the keys over on the far side of the bed. Far enough away that she shouldn't move on top of them while she slept, or have them fall off the bed, or slide into the small impression she made in the mattress. In one hand she felt the cuff. The chain was not long enough for her to quite pull it into a comfortable position, her hand was beside her head, and the clinking sound of metal, was really turning her on. Her other hand, under its own volition, went back to pleasuring her clit. This time it was much more exciting. Ah, there we go, Rebecca thought, now we are chasing the same feelings as yesterday. But I wonder, can we do better?

It wasn't a hard choice for Rebecca, she slipped her wrist into the cuff and closed it, ratcheting it down until it was just tight around her wrist. Her arm was stuck, an able to be of any use to her. She tugged on her restraint, and her level of sensation in her pussy exploded. Her hand went into overdrive, trying to chase the feeling, sending her straight into an orgasmic spasm. Her nipples were as hard as they had ever been in her entire life, and as she trashed against the rough comforter that laid on top of her, she felt even more pleasure from them. I wish I had another arm, Rebecca thought. That way I could play with my rock-hard nipples while being restrained and flicking my clit. Ahh!

With that thought she was sent right over the edge. Her pussy convulsing, leading the way for her entire body to thrash against her singular restraint, in turn giving her nipples the sensation they craved. For the second night in a row, Rebecca passed out in post orgasmic bliss.

12