All Comments on 'Lockdown Summer'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

I am honestly glad it didn't go further with the dad, but Dess deserved to feel up his mother at least once ;P That aside, this was honestly not only super hot but rather wholesome as well. I felt absolutely no negative feelings reading this ^_^

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Sultry taboo fun. Very well written. 5 stars. When it’s cold outside, I particularly enjoy a story set in the heat of summer.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Follows in your pattern. You're a great writer. Love your stories!

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Another fine story from Xarth, my favorite author of the erotic. Thank you.

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

Nice story. I especially enjoyed the no size aspect. No 10inch cocks and DD boobs. It was about the emotional connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story was very enjoyable

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Loved it! Please continue the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

You got dangerously close to the family orgy with this one. I'm glad that you kept it strictly to each couple loving just their own partner WITHOUT any swapping. So many brother/sister incest stories start out really great only to get trashed and ruined by having the parents join in and swapping partners. 😑 I hate that crap!

I'm only giving you a 4/5 though because Dess and Rhae should have developed a stronger emotional bond becoming more than siblings while becoming lovers too. The double love, family love combined with a couple's love is very gratifying in these stories.

But I'm willing to concede that Mom's approval for her children to make love was definitely a point in your favor. I really loved the parting shot that was fired:

Mom-"Morning, kids. Breakfast is almost ready, so don't be too long."

Dess-"Uh, yeah, Mom. I'll, uh, let Rhae know when I see her."

Mom-"Yeah, you do that."

I literally laughed so hard 🤣 that I cried! Perfectly priceless!!!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Very nice. I enjoyed this a lot. I like that all four are interacting and growing increasingly comfortable (joyful) with that. I would love it if there were another chapter or two, to see how the characters grow increasingly playful and maybe even demanding with each other.

It reminds me a little of Misty’s family in your last Futa series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Definitely one of your weaker efforts.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

i didnt like it.. putting the parents into it totally ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the slow burn and the realistic feeling spiral of depravity! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10, amazing! This is why your the best boss!

CDerwoodCDerwoodover 1 year ago

An amazing story! I for one would love to see a continuation.

JZuCuadraJZuCuadraover 1 year ago

4/5 You always deliver amazing stories. The only reason this isn’t a 5 is just because while it is great, it never really hit that fever pitch for me. Appreciate the family dynamic, and the slow fall from the heavens to the horny.

surfer32surfer32over 1 year ago

Thank you for another amazing story, Xarth! Added it to my favorites :-)

MilothatchMilothatchover 1 year ago

This story was just fantastic. I thought the pacing was excellent and the dynamic with the parents was sexy and well written! Definitely going in my favorites.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Another lovely sensual story, just in time for Christmas.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 1 year ago

Another gem from a great erotic writer. Love the dialog, which has become your trademark...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Always enjoy your kinky plot lines but the parent spin I just couldn't get on board with. 4*

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Ohh holy hell this is Hot, 5 stars worth. Hoping you continue with their story, liked Daddy nails daughter in his work shop, and mom loves sons hard goes long time cock. Well done, and thank you for it.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 1 year ago

O Xarth, so many of your stories are so very much the-things-I-like that sometimes it feels like you’re writing them just for me. I know that isn’t the case, but thank you anyhow. Just lovely and horny as hell.

sp141sp141over 1 year ago

Excellent! I loved the pace and eroticism. I think this deserves a sequel if you're up to it.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

so good.

I usually love the dedication to one partner, but damn it is very rare that I'm hoping they switch or share or whatever and this book had me hoping for a foursome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work Xarth. I'm not normally into multiple partners - but this was so well done! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dess???

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

Another wonderful write-up from my favorite writer. It's a perfect story, but it needs to be continued. Incredibly erotic, very lifelike. I felt like I was there among the characters. Maximum recognition. :)

Zed998Zed998about 1 year ago

Excellent read. Hoping to read part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very fun story to read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was perfect, an orgasm every other page. I got to enjoy the story for an entire week.

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

I read this when I was new to Lit a year ago, and still anonymous. I didn't comment then but gave 5*.

I like the freshness of this story and the honesty between the characters. The story is so well written that I was carried along. It deserves more than 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot, oh how i would love to have an open family like that.

bad1_bbad1_b4 months ago

One of the hottest stories I've read in years!

Barest1Barest130 days ago

Awesome and compelling story! I love the way you develop the sexual story lines. In regards to the lockdowns, I can only hope that it allowed millions more people the opportunities become open to shared nudity and open sexuality. It would have provided a huge increase in the mental health of the human race.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories