Lockdown Summer

Story Info
The heat brings out a sister's wild side.
20.5k words
4.78
97.6k
286
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,663 Followers

Author's Note: All characters over eighteen.

****

It was already hot, and only first thing in the morning. It would only get worse. The recent heat wave had been absolutely stifling.

I pattered up to my brother's room, having been sent to wake him for breakfast. He wasn't usually one for sleeping in so much, but we'd all been stuck at the house for a while with lockdown and that had certainly messed with our rhythms some. That and how damn warm it was at night.

I had been struggling as well, for that matter. I'd taken to sleeping nude with a fan on me as the only way I could stay cool enough to sleep, and even then it was a miserable thing some nights. I wasn't sure of Dess's methods, but I felt bad that he seemed to be having an even worse time of it than me.

Some summer this was turning out to be.

I thought nothing of pushing open Dess's door, inhaling and ready to cheerfully awaken him. I stopped, my breath releasing out in a soft, steady, uncertain flow instead of the morning greetings I'd planned.

Dess slept naked too, it seemed. At least he had last night. And with no covers. And... and he had morning wood.

Slowly, painfully, my brain processed the new information while I stood just inside my brother's room. I felt like an intruder, which I was. I hadn't intended to see him like this, it hadn't occurred to me that he'd be fully naked in front of me, and I didn't know what to do now.

The obvious thing probably would have been to turn around and walk right back out. I didn't do that. I just kept staring.

I wasn't sure what made Dess so alluring to me in that moment. He was disheveled and sprawled haphazardly across his bed, one of his legs tangled in his sheets. I could see damp patches on his bedding where he'd been sweating in the night.

But he was naked. That was sort of a trump card in certain situations. There was a forbidden thrill to catching him like that. Seeing something I shouldn't. And... something I was enjoying seeing.

That was the truly weird part. I'd seen my brother in so many different ways over the years. Sometimes in compromising situations, sure, that just happened sometimes with siblings living together. But never like this. Not totally unclothed and unaware of my gaze.

Why did I find it so bizarrely hot? That was the question. I wasn't sure there were any answers to be found in continuing to stare, and yet that's all I could do.

I was saved from gaping too long by Dess finally stirring awake. It was too late to flee by the time his eyes fluttered open, so I stayed right where I was, as though it was where I intended to be.

"Put some damn pants on," I said.

Dess looked down at himself and grunted. "What are you even doing in here?"

"Getting you up for breakfast."

"Funny job you're doing of it."

"You're up, aren't you?"

Dess groaned. "I'm awake. That's not the same as up."

My eyes flicked to his erection for a second. "I don't know, you seem up."

He threw a pillow at me. I ducked but it still caught me almost full on the shoulder. I just grinned at him as he swung his legs out of bed, stood up, and rummaged for clothes.

"Turning into a bit of a perv, aren't you, Rhae?" he said.

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"You think I'd perv on you?"

"I think that's exactly what you're doing."

Dess pulled on a pair of pyjama bottoms. He still tented them out rather obviously, but they at least technically covered his cock. His bare chest, which ordinarily wouldn't have attracted my attention at all, now fully occupied me.

"Not my fault you were naked," I said.

"Your fault you looked," he said, pulling on a t-shirt.

I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could manage. "Well a girl's gonna look, isn't she? Doesn't mean you're anything much to behold."

Dess grinned back at me. "That the best excuse you got?"

"Whatever. I think you're perving if you think I'm here just to check you out."

"My wildest fantasy come true," Dess agreed easily. "My brat of a little sister invading my privacy."

"Pff, you love it. You think I didn't see your dick twitch?"

"Heh, I knew you were looking."

I could feel my cheeks going way too warm, but luckily Dess was moving past me by then, headed to the bathroom. Probably to jerk off as much as anything. I refrained from thinking about it too much, or taunting him further on the way. I was too liable to get flustered at this point.

Instead, I took a few moments to compose myself, then went to sit down at the breakfast table. Dess was the last to arrive, after myself and our parents. As far as Mom and Dad were concerned, it was just another morning. Even Dess was acting like that was all it was. Just another too-warm morning that promised to be another scorcher later on.

I felt weird about the morning, though, and kind of hoped Dess secretly did too so it wasn't just me. It was my fault though. I didn't know what had possessed me. My sleep hadn't been much better than Dess's lately. Maybe that was it. Maybe it was just a lack of thinking clearly.

My brother was ok to look at, I could admit that. He wasn't anything special though. Not nearly enough to make me forget we were siblings. And yet... there was something. Something had happened to me while staring at him. Maybe it was just lack of sleep and the surprise nudity. Maybe that was all it took.

****

I spent a large part of my day reading in the shade. I'd donned a bikini a few times in the past few days, taking advantage of the copious sun, but today didn't seem like the day for it.

Dess didn't have any such compunctions. He went around shirtless most of the day. Out tending his plants. He had some small patches of peppers, tomatoes, blueberries, and a few other things. Fancied himself a gardener lately. He wasn't bad at it. I kept telling him he might as well try growing some pot plants while he was at it, though he kept laughing it off. Mom wouldn't have any of it anyway, we both knew, even if it was perfectly legal these days.

I kept watching him as he moved past, sometimes over the top of my book, sometimes through lidded eyes as I pretended to snooze. It was the way I might behave with a brand new crush. I knew the feeling from other boys I'd taken a liking to in the past. Any excuse to sneak peeks.

But it was fucking Dess. I was pretty sure it was impossible to crush on your own brother. So what the fuck?

Mom and Dad were pretty much doing the same as Dess and shedding clothes. Dad was shirtless, and Mom was down to only a bra and a pair of scandalously short shorts. Neither of them had ever been super into conservative dress, which was probably where Dess and I had gotten our lax attitude toward clothes. It had just never come down to full nudity before.

And maybe that was all it was, I reflected. Maybe because the only other times I'd seen a boy fully naked was when we had a real thing going, and specifically when having sex or something. Maybe lack of clothes didn't mean much to me, but total nudity did.

"Not getting any sun today?" Mom asked, casually squeezing my knee on the way by.

"Nah, not today," I said. "Kind of sick of the heat."

"Mmm, I understand. Usually you're in your bikini by this time of day though."

I shrugged. "Don't feel like it today, I guess."

She nodded sympathetically. "One of those days, huh?"

"What?"

"Where you hate how you look in certain outfits, I mean."

"Oh. Yeah, maybe," I lied.

"Well for what it's worth, and I know you won't listen to your old mom, but you're just as beautiful as ever, sweetie."

She kissed the top of my head, then pattered on by. I appreciated the words, or the spirit of them anyway, but I absolutely wasn't going to own up to why I was staying a little more modest today.

It wasn't even like I was wearing much more than usual. A thin tank top and a pair of shorts that barely covered my butt cheeks when I stood. More coverage than a bikini, but not by much.

It was only because the rest of my family was wearing skimpier outfits than me today, I decided, smiling faintly as I watched Mom bend over in her booty shorts. Usually I was cutting edge in that department. I'd set the bar too high, so that even a relatively normal outfit in this weather seemed like me covering myself up.

I didn't really need my family thinking something was wrong, but I also wasn't going to go change over it.

Dess eventually walked by me too, all half-naked and sweaty from the heat. I tried not to look directly at him, as I really just wasn't enjoying what that did to me today.

"Hey, sorry about this morning," I said.

He tilted his head. "Oh, that," he said, as though it was nothing.

"Yeah, no, I was just feeling kind of weird, I guess," I said. "Not enough sleep maybe. I really didn't think you'd be naked."

Dess shrugged. "Don't worry about. I'll just walk in on you in the shower or something and we'll be even."

I smiled despite myself. "I knew you were the one perving."

"Couldn't have been."

"You're already thinking about how to get my clothes off."

"Wouldn't need to. Usually you haven't been wearing hardly anything lately."

"So everyone keeps reminding me," I grumbled.

Dess sat down beside me. I still had my book open, despite not having read a word in minutes.

"I think it's really just not a big deal," he said.

"Oh?"

"This sort of thing was bound to happen sooner or later. We've been stuck here together. Things happen."

"So you really don't care?" I asked.

"I don't know that I don't care. But I don't think it bothers me."

"What's the difference?"

"I don't know, exactly, but I think there is one. I think mostly... mostly, if anything, I feel awkward that I had an erection at the time."

My lips twitched in a tentative smile. "Yeah, you sure did."

"Pff, don't grin at me like that. It's another thing that just happens."

"That's a good excuse. I'd stick with that if I were you."

"Shut up."

Dess shoved me. Not expecting the maneuver, I flailed wildly for a second, then squealed in surprise and indignation as I toppled onto the lawn.

"Hey!"

"Oops," he said while implying the exact opposite with his tone.

"That's not nice. Just 'cause you're embarrassed you got hard in front of me is no excuse."

"I got hard then you barged in. There's a difference."

"Still your fault."

"How did this get to be my fault."

"You're older, and you're a boy. It's all your fault."

Dess rolled his eyes and made as if to shove me again. I was ready this time and launched myself at him instead. I caught him off-guard with the sudden move and pinned him to the ground momentarily.

Surprise was much needed for me to have any kind of advantage in a physical contest between us. Dess out-weighed and out-muscled me in typical unfair boy fashion. Despite getting on top immediately, I couldn't maintain a hold on him.

We rolled around a bit, quickly collecting bits of grass from where the area had been mown the day before. Dess was only play-fighting with me, which meant he let me feel like I had the upper hand at times, even though in my heart I knew I didn't. I took every chance he gave me anyway, at least partly because of the thrill I felt every time I got on top of him and tried to hold him down. It was... concerning.

Wrestling between us was usually just a result of me getting annoyed with my brother. He didn't need to start grappling at me like that when he wanted to physically chastise me, but because of my disadvantages against him, staying close was the only way to assert even a modicum of dominance.

In this case, I felt things that weren't strictly related to trying to subdue a sibling. Things that made me tingle, for lack of a better word.

Even worse, I worried I might actually feel a deeper thrill when Dess was on top. I kept thinking about him naked and hard and pinning me like that. I knew that if he wanted, naked or not, he could hold me down until I submitted. It was intoxicating and wrong and confusing all at once.

It was everything I could do just not to show Dess how tempted I was to stop fighting. I had to dive back into it more ferociously than ever, again catching him by surprise and managing to force my way on top.

I went for an unorthodox tactic and tried pinning Dess with my legs holding his shoulders, and my butt practically in his face. To my surprise, it seemed to work.

"Well now," Dess said.

"Give up?" I asked.

He was quiet a long moment. "Maybe."

"What do you mean maybe? Yes or no?"

Dess stayed oddly quiet. It occurred to me as he stopped fighting back just what kind of position we were both in. I knew I was nearly sitting on his face, but as long as we'd been wrestling that didn't seem like a big deal. Now however I felt fairly awkward about it.

Dad chose that moment to stroll on by, while I was still trying to decide how to gracefully exit the situation.

"Rhae, honey, why are you sitting on your brother?"

"I... he was being Dess," I said. "And doing Dess-type stuff."

"Oh. Well he probably deserved it then."

I nodded firmly. "He did."

"Didn't," Dess mumbled from beneath me.

"What are you going to do now?" Dad asked.

"I hadn't fully worked that part out," I admitted.

"Well you may want to figure it out before Dess decides he likes it down there."

"Daaaddd!" I complained, simultaneous to a similar groan from Dess.

I grumbled about it, but got off Dess. My brother had a bemused look on his face, and didn't actually pick himself off the ground right away.

"Part of my job to embarrass you both terribly from time to time," Dad said, grinning unrepentantly.

He of course didn't know that part of the reason it was so embarrassing was the incident this morning, and indeed the very reason for our sibling scuffle in the first place.

Dad wandered off again, still chuckling to himself. Dess and I exchanged tentative glances, neither of us particularly moving just yet.

"Awkward now for you too?" Dess asked.

"Of course it is," I said.

"Yeah. I mean to be fair, you did sit on my face."

"Not... I didn't... not like that!"

"Well--"

"No well. None of that."

"Your butt was in my face though."

I rolled my eyes. "And I suppose you enjoyed that."

"I mean... kind of?"

I folded my arms tightly. "I'm going inside," I mumbled.

"Why? It's disgusting in there. Stay."

"You just want to check out my butt more."

"Not deliberately. And you checked me out naked first."

"That was not what I did," I insisted, despite knowing better.

"Sure you didn't." Dess ran his hand through his hair. "Anyway, maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the lack of sleeping well lately, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Oh." I shuffled my feet. "Me either actually."

He nodded. "And I was checking out your butt just now."

"Obviously."

"Again, you stuck it in my face."

"Not on purpose."

"Still, though."

I shifted my weight again, watching my brother from the corner of my eye. "So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. Sit. Talk. Not be weird with each other."

"Might be asking a lot."

"Yeah. It might be." Dess considered for a moment. "I could take my shorts off if that would help."

A smile tugged at my lips. "Why would that possibly help?"

"I dunno. If you wanted to perv on me some more, I guess."

I warred internally between smiling wider and punching him as hard as I could. It was a close-fought battle for a moment.

"Alright," I finally decided. "Come on."

I gave Dess a hand up, then kept hold of his hand and led him to a more private area of the yard, snatching up my book with my other hand on the way. There was a big old maple tree in one corner, fairly sheltered, not totally ideal for my plans, but the best I could come up with. I sat down on the side away from the house, where I knew from experience I was invisible unless someone specifically came looking.

"This is a nice spot," Dess said.

"Mmhm."

"Shade. Privacy."

"True."

He hesitated, still standing. I ignored him and opened my book, though I struggled to focus on any of the words.

"So... what?" he said.

"Whatever you want," I said.

"... do you want me to take my clothes off?"

I shrugged. "If you like."

"You're being impossible, you know."

"I'm being very open to the possibilities, I think."

Dess sighed and gave up. He yanked his shorts and boxers down before sitting next to me, fully naked once again. I smiled and turned to check him out rather blatantly before going back to my book and only eyeing him sidelong.

"You're a lot less hard than before," I said.

"That'll happen."

"Guess you didn't like my butt that much."

"No, I did. Part of why I stopped fighting was I didn't want to, you know, get hard again."

I snorted. "Ok."

"I could feel it happening."

I flicked my eyes toward Dess's cock. "Seems like it's happening again," I remarked softly.

"Yeah."

My attempts at pretending I was reading were increasingly futile. Really I was just watching the fascinating process of my big brother's cock swelling to full strength. I wasn't sure that I'd ever sat and watched it actually happen before. Usually a penis was either hard or soft. The transition intrigued me.

"That didn't take long," I said.

"No, it didn't," Dess agreed.

"Is that 'cause I'm watching?"

"Well... it's pretty quick sometimes. Like... like when I'm naked with someone."

"Even your sister?"

"Maybe especially my sister."

"Oh wow."

"Just 'cause, you know, I shouldn't be. We shouldn't be doing this at all."

I nodded. "Well obviously."

"But it makes it more fun, somehow."

I smiled and closed my book, setting it aside and giving up the pretense that I wasn't fully invested.

"No wonder you didn't cover up this morning. You like me seeing you."

Dess turned his head for a second. "I don't know if that's what happened."

"You took the very first flimsy excuse to get naked again. I think it's exactly what happened."

"Let's not forget you started it."

"Accidentally."

Dess wagged a finger. "Maybe at first. But you kept looking."

I shrugged. "And you kept showing."

"You sat on my face."

"I stuck my butt in your face," I corrected. "And again only accidentally."

We were stuck at a bit of an impasse. I didn't mind. Our argument about which of us was most at fault was kind of irrelevant by now, and I think we both realized it. It was kind of just something to cover up my nervousness anyway, and I suspected the same of Dess. He was the naked one, and by all rights should be the more nervous of the two of us.

"It's just looking," Dess finally said.

"I'm aware."

"Like just looking isn't that bad, really."

"It's not," I agreed.

"I think maybe I kind of liked the way you looked at me this morning. Maybe that's why I just let you do it."

I bit my lip, then nodded slowly. "It was exciting," I admitted. "It still is."

"Yeah."

"Just like, I don't know, seeing anyone naked, I guess. There's a thrill to it."

"Not anyone," Dess amended.

"No, but you know what I mean." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I think that's all it is. I hope that's all it is."

"Just another naked boy to perv on?" Dess asked, smirking crookedly.

"Well... I think maybe the point is there hasn't really been a boy to perv on in a while," I said. "Or anyone to be interested in. Or anything much to do while we've been stuck at home. Fuck, maybe I'm horny. Like existentially."

"Things you never expect to hear your little sister say," Dess muttered in a low voice.

"Yeah I know, right?" I shrugged and pulled my knees up, hugging them to me. I waited another moment, then, "Are you going to jerk off or what?"

"Is that what you're waiting for?"

"Well you're just sitting there so hard."

"It'll go down eventually."

"I guess."

Xarth
Xarth
14,663 Followers