Lockdown Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Phone calls don't stop Shent from her lust!
3.1k words
4.62
3.4k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better answer it." Shent, a female goblin who I rescued last night, had her hand grasped around my cock and her red eyes were locked with mine. Her black hair was still slicked back but I noticed her green skin had some drops of sweat forming. I knew what she planned to do and if I was sane, I would have told her no. But getting cock blocked right at the edge of pleasure by a phone call made me anything but sane. The number on the LED display read as "Mother".

I pressed the accept button and, in my haste, instinctually pressed the speaker button. "What's up, mom?"

My mother's soft voice called out, "oh, Alan. Oh God, are you okay?"

Shent was slightly flexing the muscles in her hand but it stayed still.

This made me shudder a bit as I replied, "yeah, I'm fine. Why what is going on?"

"Well, Mrs. Prescott called me and told me she thought she heard yelling and curses coming from your place. And they sounded like a woman's scream to boot."

Shent had a smile as she scooted closer to me.

"And she thought to call you instead of me?"

My mother was silent for a moment. Shent however moved her thumb to the head of my cock and started to rub all around it. I shuddered and tried my best to hold back the moan. I need this call to end quickly.

"Well, I guess she felt it would be wasting time if you needed help so she called me."

"You don't have a key to my place, mother."

"Hammers can do wonders." Shent started to move down, still rubbing my tip with her thumb. But her eyes never left mine.

"Well, the concern is appreciated. I don't know what she thought was going on but I am fine." Shent now had her face right next to my cock and I noticed her thumb was off the tip now. However, she stuck her thumb into her mouth and winked at me.

"So, why did it take you so long to get to the phone?"

"Well, I'm not sure if you can hear it but..." I shuddered and nipped my lip as Shent brought her wet thumb back to my tip and started rubbing hard on it.

"Hear what?"

"I had some music going. So, headphones and such." I clenched my teeth and broke eye contact. I tried to hold some control over my body but I knew between my urges and Shent I was in a losing fight. Shent started to stroke my cock with her hand, slowly, as if to prove my point.

"I thought your phone was in your room?"

Oh fuck, I had no way to end this call early. "Well, when I am in the groove I tend to get lost at times."

"Oh, so you got back to writing during the lockdown? That is good to hear. I knew lockdown was trying on you some."

Shent was continuing to stroke my cock and every curse word I knew was going through my head.

"Yeah, should make Mary happy." I had to bite my lip as I felt Shent's other hand cradle my balls and massage them in rhythm with her strokes.

"You, okay? You sound a little off."

No! I have Shent giving me pleasure I haven't felt in years and I have a feeling she doesn't care if you are on the phone or not, she will keep this up until I bust.

"Yeah, just a little tired. Got woken up in the night when I heard some trashcans get messed with." I could feel warm air getting blown on my cock and shuddered. To keep some control, my free hand clenched the sheets on my bed.

"Guess the raccoons need to..."

There was a beeping sound and I knew it meant that there was a call coming in. I both thanked God and cursed him in the same breath. I had hoped it would just be a call I could take later. One look at the LED screen crushed the hope I had. Prescott was calling in.

"Hey, Mom. Prescott is calling me so I guess I should get this. Talk to you later, love you, bye!"

"Love you too!"

I pressed the button and rolled my eyes, hoping this call wouldn't go longer than a minute.

"How are you doing?"

"You, okay? I heard yelling earlier." Mrs. Prescott is my neighbor next door who has a husband that travels a lot. She's a nice woman and reaches out to me a lot which I found strange that she didn't call me first. She's a tall woman, some would call Amazonian in build. Lightly tanned skin, short red hair, and piercing green eyes.

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I got a little loud. Was starting to hit the groove..." Shent seemed to be picking up the pace of her strokes and rubbing harder on my tip. I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed. A second later I felt her lips on the base of my cock and this sent a jolt up my spine.

"You, okay? You sound a bit distressed?"

"Yeah, just tired." Oh, dear lord, this phone call needed to end.

"Didn't sleep well?"

"Yeah, the lockdown has had me in this funk."

"Same. Look, if you ever need anything, anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Not a good time to be alone."

I had to nip my lip to silence the moan that was trying to escape out. I felt Shent get a little rougher with me down there along with her seeming to suck on the base of my cock.

"Yeah, the same to you. I'm sorry to make this abrupt, I just noticed the time and I need to get some stuff done around the house. Gotta be a little productive to stay sane."

"I understand. I'd like to talk more later. Until then, bye."

"Talk with you later." The phone beeped to say the call was cut and I moaned some, maybe louder than I intended to, as I felt some calm drop over me.

Shent broke the silence, "so how long has she wanted to fuck you?"

I shuddered and looked down to see Shent's hand was still and she was looking up at me. "What gives you the idea that..."

"Alan, when a woman says 'anything, anything' they looking for what you got. In your case, a cock." Shent brought her lips down and kissed at the base of the shaft again but then she started to kiss upwards. Slowly upwards, her hand still in place yet sending chills up my spine.

"I have my doubts about that."

"If you say so." Shent was still kissing up, along my abdomen, and getting to my chest.

"And besides, I don't need to go elsewhere when I have a good-looking woman in my bed."

Shent lifted off from my chest and smiled as she looked me in the eyes. She then pressed her lips to mine and made me moan as she started to stroke my cock again. One of my hands went to her breast and cupped it as my other hand went to her backside and held her close to my body.

Shent then kissed along my cheek as her strokes got faster. With the teasing that she had been doing during the phone calls, I had no idea how long I would last. I doubted five minutes. Now though, I wasn't afraid to let my moans out, I wanted to let Shent hear the effect she had on me. Again, she started this being in the top spot and I wasn't going to take that from her this time.

"And what would you do if you found her and me in bed, no clothes on, and been waiting for you." The image alone, Shent pressed against Prescott, breast to breast, with a lust drunk gaze in their eyes, made me moan a bit louder and I knew my hips bucked up. "Doesn't every man dream of two women pleasing them at the same time?"

"Fuck, Shent, at this rate..."

"Then cum as I jerk you off. But tell me, what would you do?"

My eyes popped open and felt myself take over. I got Shent under me, she was looking up at me with wide eyes and a smile. "Before that ever happened, I would have had a night alone with you first. As you said, fucking you hard and deep until I bust inside."

Shent still had her hand on my cock but it was still. "I think you added a few words there but the same meaning." She leaned up and kissed me, making me moan as she slowly stroked my cock. For a second, her lips pulled away and she said, "I'll give you a choice. If you want our first fuck to happen right now, then go ahead and lower your hips and I'll guide you in."

Not going to lie. The offer was very tempting and I almost took it right away. "And the other choice?"

"I'll give you a very slow and sweet fuck this evening."

I shuddered at the idea. A lust-driven first time or a slow burn the first time. I had a feeling both would happen. It was just the order of what happened first.

"I'd like the sweet fuck first," I told Shent. She smiled and kissed me as her free was placed on my side.

"Lay on your back, I still plan to make you bust in my hands." I didn't hesitate and was promptly on my back as Shent got between my legs. She smiled as she looked at me before she brought her hands up to her face. A second later, she had a tongue traveling along her lips as her hands reached down. Her warm wet hands gripped my cock and I moaned again as she started to stroke me again with a slow rhythm as she twisted her hands.

"You never answered my question," Shent said sweetly as her eyes stayed on mine.

"If that's what the two of you won't, I would join you."

Shent sped up her strokes and made me moan louder as my hips tried to thrust up into her hands. Jolts of pleasure were going through me as my hands gripped the bedsheets. "And what do you want, Alan? Ten years I bet has made a long list of things you wish you could do."

I shuddered as my back arched. "I guess yeah there is a lot if I had to make a list."

Shent chuckled as she kept her hands moving but her eyes stayed on me. "Well, you can cross getting jacked off, sucked off, and fucking of the list. Those are all going to happen."

"Well, umh..." Shent started to stroke harder and faster.

"No umhs. You tell me what you want. It would be my choice if I do it or not."

"Well," I moaned a bit louder as Shent started to rub the tip with her thumb. "Oh fuck, I would like to eat you out as you suck me off."

"Oh, that is going to happen. What else?"

"There are a lot of things I guess, just sort of hard to think of right now. I'm so close to the edge." Shent kept the pace going as my legs wrapped around her.

"Normally I hear people want to fuck my ass," Shent stated just like she was saying what the weather was today. This sent an image of her just impaling her ass on my cock over and over. My hips bucked up hard and started to thrust up with each stroke as I moaned out loud. "You know what I tell them when they want to fuck me in the ass?"

I shook my head as I gripped the sheets and continued to try to fucking Shent's hands.

"If you want my ass, I get yours as well."

"Oh fuck." I felt my ass tighten at that idea and shuddered to think what it would be like. I had never done anything like it before but I admit I was tempted if it meant I would get to fuck ass for the first time.

"Most of them chicken out, but I doubt you would. You would do anything to turn me into your three-hole fuck goblin, right?"

I shuddered and felt the edge was right there, ready to tip over. In a few seconds, there would be no stopping it.

"Of course, I would need the toys for it. And if Prescott is cute enough, maybe you and I could double team her. We could swap holes on her. If she is kinky enough maybe she would fuck me or even your ass. Of course, you would get to fuck her ass and I would be there to lube you up and thread your cock into her..."

My hips bucked up hard and I moaned loudly as I felt the zap go through me and the pressure that had been building get released. A second later my cock was jerking hard as it shot wad after wad. It took a few seconds but when I felt the last of it go out, I groaned and sighed. It had been too long since someone got me off.

I looked down at Shent and saw she had a finger in her mouth. It looked like some of my cum landed on her abdomen and breasts. She had a smile on her face and her eyes stayed locked with mine. "I'm going to take that as a yes then," Shent spoke as she pulled her finger out and licked her lips.

I smiled and leaned my head back as I closed my eyes. Normally, I wouldn't feel this tired. Especially when I was the one doing it to myself. But now, it was like Shent had somehow tapped into something deeper in me and got it to come out as well. Something that needed to be removed for a long while.

I felt Shent lay down next to me and the next thing I knew, her lips were pressed against mine. I could taste something salty on her lips and assumed it was what I tasted like. She had a leg over my hip and a hand on the back of my head. I had a hand on her backside. When we pulled away, I opened my eyes and saw I was on my side now with Shent staring at me. "Sorry, normally it takes more than one..."

Shent put a finger to my lips and smiled. "Let the heat burn for later tonight." She then pulled my head to her breasts as she kissed the top of my head. "Getting to share a bed with a nice person is on my list." This surprised me a bit, considering she told me she lived for the here and now. However, I wasn't going to complain. If anything, it gave me something to look forward to later in the day.

"Glad to hear I can help out with that. I have taken a shower with a sexy woman on my list. Think you can help with that?"

Shent chuckled and held me close as I felt a blanket cover over us. "I can, but we might come out dirtier than going in." Shent then started to run her fingers through my hair. "What about the anal stuff? Do you really want to try that? I wasn't kidding about wanting to plunder your hole if you plunder mine." I know Shent said she was assuming I was saying yes but I appreciated that she wanted a firm answer that wasn't muddled in the haze of lust.

"After this nap and shower, I'll get online and order the stuff." I kissed between her breast, enjoying the slice of heaven that was in front of me. "Wouldn't say no if you wanted to help with finding the stuff. Might find something else we would want."

"I won't say no to more toys."

"Might also be a good idea to get some clothes for you. Not sure what you like to wear but..."

Shent got a hand under my chin and tilted my head up. She had that smile on her face that I could swear was always there. She then leaned down and brought her lips to mine. I shuddered a bit and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the kiss. My hand trailed down along her back until it was at her backside as I felt her hand lightly scratch at my hip.

"Not sure if you are thinking with post nut clarity or not but I appreciate it. Been a while since someone has been this nice to me."

"Your last partner," I asked as I held her close.

"Nerguk, nice man." I could feel the slight tremble in Shent's fingers as she held me close. "Always brought me the best material he could find so I could work on my sculpting skills."

"What kind of sculpting," I asked with the hope to change the subject and keep Shent in the here and now.

"Infuse and manipulate with magic. I made a lot of birds that could sing so I never had to be alone in silence." I then felt Shent move her hand lower from my head to the back of my neck. "Since you weren't lying during the phone calls, I guess you are a writer?"

I chuckled some. "I hate lying." There was silence for a second. I didn't feel like this was some kind of silence that would bring a revelation to it. No, I felt like Shent was waiting for her answer about my writing. "Survival Horror. People get into a situation; they have to survive..."

"And sometimes they are locked inside a place to stay safe."

"Yeah. I've been trying to get back to writing but it's a little hard when you are living the horror right now. A fine balance between tapping into the darkness but keeping it at bay."

I felt Shent push her leg between mine and gently rested her thigh against my groin. I shuddered a bit and felt some blood start to flow downwards again. Shent tilted my head up again but just kept her eyes locked with mine. "If you feel like the darkness is getting to you, don't hesitate to come to me. Nice words, cuddling, a hand job, sucking you off, riding your cock, whatever you need to handle it. I'm here for you." She leaned her head down and before her lips met mine, she whispered, "I'll be your muse in the light."

I can't remember how long we kissed, I just know that before sleep took hold of me, I was still kissing Shent and feeling the forgotten sense of safety. She was becoming my rock in the storm.