Lockdown Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Alan and Shent cross a shower together off the list!
2.8k words
4.64
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how long I was out; it was odd for me to sleep during the day. But the lovely green-skinned goblin Shent had her way with me and pulled it out of me. When I woke up, I could feel her soft warm flesh under my fingertips and Shent still smothering me within the valley of plenty. I had barely moved when I heard a soft chuckle from above reach my ears. I just pulled myself closer to Shent and sighed happily. Shent whispered in my ear, "you enjoying yourself?"

I smiled and replied, "just glad I didn't wake up from this dream."

A second later Shent wrapped her hand around my cock and was slowly stroking it, making me shudder as a jolt of pleasure went up to my spine. "Oh, this is reality, my dear Alan."

I brought my lips over to the nipple of her breast and flicked my tongue over it before I latched on and sucked on it. Shent growled softly as she sped up her stroking, my cock rising to the call. She then leaned down and playfully nipped my ear lobe. I moaned a bit as I kissed up to her neck then whispered, "if you keep this up then our first fuck won't be sweet and slow."

Shent just chuckled as she placed a hand under my chin. She then tilted my head until her lips found mine and pressed roughly against them. I returned the kiss and held Shent close to me. Shent had slowed her stroking down to agonizingly slow strokes as she broke the kiss. Her red eyes looked down at me and I saw the smile that never seemed to leave her face. "Just so you know, once the slow fuck is crossed off the list, I expect a lot of dirty hot fucks."

I smiled and replied, "does that mean if I catch you bent over, you want me to fuck your brains out?"

Shent growled softly as her grip got a little tighter around my cock. "I want you to not hesitate. You want my ass, take it."

"That reminds me, need to order the toys and clothing for you."

Shent kissed my neck but she kept her hand on my cock, as if cemented to a standstill. "How do you want to dress up your goblin?"

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable."

Shent chuckled as she let go of my cock. "A sundress would be nice, make it easy for you to get to the hole of your choice. But I would also like some pants and a blouse. Not all the time do I want to feel feminine." Shent then slowly rolled me onto my back then straddled my chest. I could feel how hot and wet she was as she smiled down at me. "Also, a nice hat for the dress."

My hands were on her exposed backside and lightly massaging them. "I can swing that. Might have to guide me about the toys as well."

"Well, lube for starters. Can't do anything without that. After that, it comes down to what we want to do."

I smiled and chuckled some as I continued to massage her backside. "Well, what would you want to do?"

"Such a brave Alan. Well, a set of plugs, a dick that slides into me so I can fuck you with it, clamps, gag, vibes, I guess just a little of everything." Shent then leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "you'll be in for a treat when they get here. You are going to be drained but begging for more."

"I'm already wanting more from you, Shent." I turned my head and kissed Shent on the lips as I playfully smacked Shent on her backside. This caused Shent to moan into my lips as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh, fuck if we weren't saving for later, I would make you keep that up until your cock fell off."

"You like it a little rough?" Shent slowly got off of my chest and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I don't like being treated like some fragile thing. But that doesn't mean I want to be a punching bag."

"Stop means stop, I got it." Shent just looked at me and smiled. "I think I need a shower though, want to be clean for later."

Shent kissed me roughly as I groped her backside and massaged her backside with light tugs. Shent moaned and kept kissing my lips as I felt a hand reach down to my hip. She pulled away from my lips a few seconds later and said, "get in the shower. I want to clean your cock."

I shuddered and smiled as Shent smiled down at me. A moment later, she was off my chest and pulled her backside away from my hand. I slowly got up, feeling my cock bounce a bit, and soon was standing in front of Shent. She had looked down and licked her lips. She then looked back up at me and said, "where is your shower?"

I smiled and gestured with my finger for her to follow as I started to go to the shower. Down the hall was a bathroom that had a basic sink, toilet, and standing shower. Tiles on the floor and halfway up the walls, a window on the opposite side of the sink, and a mirror over the sink. Luck would have it I had two towels on the hook behind the door so I didn't need to find one for Shent.

"So clean," Shent spoke up as I went over to the shower and turned it on. "A lot cleaner than mine."

I kept my hand under the falling water and was waiting for when the shower felt warm enough to go in. "Gotta keep it clean when you shower every day."

"And how often have you came in the shower?" I felt Shent press her body up against the back of mine and shuddered as her hands rested on my hips. "Because you will need to add one more to that count soon."

"So that will be one then," I stated as the water finally warmed up. "If it is too hot for you..."

"Make it comfortable for you. For me, I can handle if it is scalding hot." She then kissed my neck and whispered, "turn around for me please."

Hand dripping wet, I did as Shent asked and turned to face her. She had that smile on her face as she placed a hand on my chest. She then guided me backward into the shower until my back was pressed up against the cold wall. Shent then brought her lips to mine as the shower door closed behind us. I never really expected to cross this off my list and had figured it wasn't all that it seemed in media. However, this moment was everything I desired and more. The heat from the water brought comfort to my mind and body that washed away the troubles of life. But sharing this moment with Shent made the comfort easily ten-fold more potent.

Shent continued to kiss me as her leg rubbed against mine and the heat, she was stoking was keeping my cock at attention. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and my hands were swiftly on her backside. Shent pulled away, her hair down from the water and a smile on her face, as she asked, "so I take it you are an ass man?"

I smiled and kissed her neck before I whispered in her ear, "I like your whole body. I just want my hands on anything exposed. To hold you and feel you under my touch."

I pulled away and saw the smile Shent quickly became known for before she kissed me roughly. She had one hand on the back of my head, keeping me in place, as I felt the tips of her fingers from her other hand slowly trail down along my chest. Slowly, her lips parted and I felt her tongue probe against my lips. I parted my lips and soon felt Shent's tongue exploring my mouth. I shuddered and ran my tongue along with hers as I felt her fingertips stop just above my waistline.

Then her fingers slowly wrapped around my cock, sending a jolt through my body and bringing a moan to my lips. Shent held her hand still as she kept her lips locked on mine and her tongue wrapped around mine. Her hand on the back of my head lightly ran its fingers through my hair. As for my hands, they were not idle. One hand was groping her backside while I trailed the fingers of my other hand up along her spine.

What could have been seconds later but almost felt like minutes instead, Shent slowly started to stroke my cock and sent jolts of pleasure up my spine which made me moan against her kiss. She was staying close to me, her body pressed against mine, and showing she had no intention of leaving me alone in the shower.

I was happy with that. Sure, lust and a desire for companionship pushed us together, I was still happy to share this moment with Shent. My fingers continued to paw at her backside as my other hand stopped a few inches below the base of her neck. Slowly, Shent pulled her lips away from mine and untangling our tongues from each other. With a smile, she leaned close and kissed my neck before she started to kiss along a path down my body. Each kiss made me shudder and I slowly realized what Shent had intended to do in the shower. My hand was soon slowly on the back of her head as she got down onto her knees.

I watched her as she looked up at me, smile still there. Then, she brought her lips to the tip and kissed it. My breath got caught in my lungs for a second as my fingers ran through her hair. A heartbeat later and Shent slowly slid her tongue over the tip as she placed a hand on my backside. The breath escaped in a soft moan as her soft lips sealed around the length of my cock and started to go to the base of it. I could feel her tongue wrap around my cock and started to massage it slowly.

Shent looked up at me, our eyes locked together as she slowly pulled her lips back before pushing forward again. My hand that was running through her hair was staying in place, following along with her head as if I was using her mouth like a toy to get off. As she slowly got faster with her movements, I felt a chill go up to my spine as I felt Shent pull at one of my asscheeks. A second later, a strange pulse of pleasure and tension went through my body as I felt a soft pressure against my hole.

Shent was barely pushing forward, just enough pressure to let me know her finger was right there as she slowly rubbed it up and down with her wet digit. I wasn't sure what Shent had in mind but I guessed she was testing my limits. I hadn't done anything like that before, let alone let someone else do something to me there. However, I wondered about that from time to time and wondered how it would feel to experience those pleasures.

Our eyes were still locked together, my breathing a little shallow, as Shent continued to suck on my cock as she rubbed at my hole. I wasn't sure what would happen next, and yet I had a feeling Shent was asking me for permission with her eyes. I took a breath and shuddered before I nodded my head. I was trying to relax, to loosen up, as I heard that was the best practice.

A second later, I groaned as I felt Shent push harder with her finger. I could tell she was taking it slow with me, slowly building up to what she wanted to do, but I had to admit I was wanting to get to it quickly. However, Shent continued to suck on my cock and was trying her best to keep my attention on the pleasure she was giving me.

A moment later there was more pressure and while I expected to find her to hold her progress, I felt her finger slip in. I shuddered as I felt a bit of pain from the intrusion as my hole tried to clamp down on her finger. A second later, the pain was slowly going away as I felt her rub against a spot with a come-hither motion.

I moaned and shuddered as I felt a new wave of heat buildup through my body. I was shivering and moaning as this sensation was slowly flooding every nerve in my body. It was like a fire was lit inside my core and was burning wild. It made the massaging of my cock jump to a higher elevation in pleasure, one the was quickly bringing me to the edge.

"Oh fuck," I moaned out as I closed my eyes and found my hips were moving on their own. My cock was fucking Shent's mouth while my ass was trying to ride her finger as she kept the pressure up on that spot inside me. I had never experienced this sensation before and part of me hoped I could keep riding this feeling for a long time.

Slowly, I realized Shent was moving her mouth faster and was pushing and rubbing on that spot harder and knew what she was trying to get me to do. I shivered as my head was slowly getting dizzy and I moaned out, "so close, oh fuck so close."

I could feel the pressure was right at the line, ready to go over, ready to spew forth what I had made since she last made me cum. I looked back down and saw Shent was looking up at me and somehow understood she wanted me to cum in her mouth. The thought of my seed sliding down her throat was the last bit of pressure my body could handle before I felt the jolts go through my body as I came. I hadn't intended to but my hand on Shent's head kept her in place as my cock went as deep as it could.

A moment later, I felt my body drained, shivering from the experience and sensations. I tried to look down but found Shent was at eye level with me and smiling. It took a moment but I realized I had slid down against the wall and was now sitting on the shower floor. "You feeling okay, Alan," Shent asked me as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Oh, fuck me that was great. I had never felt anything like that."

Shent chuckled then kissed me on the lips. There was a salty taste on her lips and I realized she had swallowed when I came. When she pulled away, "so intense I had to help you sit down. Wasn't sure you would like it or not so figured now would be a good chance to see before you got the stuff."

I chuckled some and smiled. "If you give me a moment, I'll..."

Shent kissed me then pressed her forehead to mine. "Tonight, you can show me how much you enjoyed that. For now, let me wash you."

I wish I could say we had more excitement in the shower, but the truth was, Shent and I spent the time washing each other. Intimate spots got some chuckles from both of us but I think we both knew we wanted to wait until later tonight. When the soap was rinsed off the both of us, I pulled Shent to me and kissed her deeply. She held onto me and I could feel her smile form as we kissed.

Lust or not, it felt good to feel desired by someone, almost as if it amplified the feeling of being alive and not just living.

After a while, I had to shut off the water before I got burned by the heat. Shent and I held each other for a few minutes before she kissed on my neck. I shivered at the feeling of her lips and held her closely. I broke the silence and said, "would you be okay if we order in tonight?"

Shent kissed my cheek then replied, "please tell me you have pizza in this world."

I laughed and then said, "it amazes me how much our worlds are the same."