Lockdown Surprise Ch. 05

Story Info
Another phone call, but Alan and Shent don't stop!
2.8k words
4.75
2.8k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shent, a goblin I had saved last night, had turned my life upside down in a positive way. After our shower together, we had gotten on the computer and spent a while ordering what she wanted. She stayed in my lap and during that time I could feel her rub her hand against the front of my pants. If it weren't for the plans for later, I would have jumped her and not stopped until I passed out.

After that, we spent some time watching videos that she found, commenting on what was the same or different between our worlds. They had magic but as for science and technology, we were on par. This was odd to think about but at the same time had my mental typewriter flowing. It had been a long while since I felt the pull to write and I knew it was because of her. However, I had no desire to write in that instance. Instead, I wanted to spend the day with Shent.

Eventually, after hours of light teasing and learning about her world, we had to stop for dinner. Pizza and beer were on the menu and found that we had similar tastes, a combination of meat and veggies. It was as I finished my second slice when Shent got up from the table. Her smile never wavered as she came over to me. She placed a finger under my jaw and tilted my head. I didn't resist and was rewarded with her lips pressed against mine. This sent a warm sensation through my body and a shudder down along my spine.

When her lips pulled away, she spoke, "ten minutes. Then come to your room."

I couldn't help but smile as I nodded my head. "I won't be a second late." Shent walked past me, my eyes gazing upon her with each step. It was a purposeful walk, one where each step moved her hips side to side and demanded that I watch. Soon, she turned the corner and I was left to listen to her steps. Her steps ascended the stairs, in my mind's eye, I could see her still walking with purpose. Soon I heard her steps go into the bathroom and the door closed behind her. I knew I was still smiling, ready for what tonight would bring. Yet, I also found myself worrying if I could live up to her expectations.

Sex was going to happen but I also knew Shent would want me to go down on her as she did for me. I had no issue with that, just noting I should probably brush my teeth before that happened. As she occupied the bathroom, I cleaned up the table. The remaining half of the pizza got boxed up and put away and the empty cans were tossed into the bin. A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open followed by footsteps. Again, my mind's eye followed her until she made it to my room and closed the door.

With a steady pace, I made my way up to the bathroom. The sink was still wet and on the floor was the clothing I gave to her earlier. I had seen her without clothes before but to imagine that she walked to my room without them was a view I envied that the walls got to witness. Quickly I brushed my teeth and kept the mental timer going in my head. By the time I was down to the last 30 seconds, I was heading out of the bathroom. I know it was stupid to do but part of me wanted to wait the full time, to be exactly on time with Shent's request. At the three-second mark, my hand was on the door and I was noticing acoustic guitar music was coming from the other side.

At one second, I turned the knob.

At zero, paradise greeted me.

Shent was laying in the bed with that smile ever-present and a sheet barely covering her. Every nerve ending in my body was flaring at the sight of her and found I had to restrain myself or else I would have been on her like a thirsty man to water. Her eyes met mine as she spoke, "care to share this bed with me?"

I smiled and closed the door behind me. "I would have to be thick in the skull to refuse that offer." With a steady pace, I walked towards the bed. As my stride got me to the head of the bed, Shent had let go of the sheet. With her breasts exposed, I leaned down and place my lips against hers. I felt her fingers travel through my hair and pull me gently onto the bed. I followed and soon I was straddling her legs as our lips stayed sealed with one another.

A moment later, our lips parted and Shent whimpered out, "clothes, floor, now!"

I smiled and leaned back, not one to make her wait. With a swift pull, my shirt was off and heading to the floor. My pants took a moment, a leg at a time, to pull off but once they were at my ankles; I kicked them to the ground. Once I was as exposed as Shent was, she beckoned me to her with a finger. I leaned down and was about to kiss her when she pressed her cheek to mine. She planted her lips against it for a moment then whispered, "let's see how good that tongue of yours is on a different set of lips."

I started to kiss at her neck, bringing a whimper from her lips before I started downwards. Slowly, steadily, along the collarbone, down between her breasts, down along her abdomen, soon I was as far down before the sheet blocked the way. I tugged it away, unveiling my prize. She glistened in the light as if she had desired this as much as I did. I kissed down one side, careful not to touch the lip as I moved down her leg. I then switched over to her other leg and started to kiss up to it, careful to barely get close to the other lip.

I noticed her scent below was slightly acidic but not a powerful nor an unpleasant smell. Instead, it was one that beckoned me to drink from the fountain of Shent's essence. Part of me wanted to look up, to lock my eyes with hers before I dove in but another part knew that I would have plenty of time later to look into her soul as she gazed into mine.

With my tongue splayed out, I took my first taste of Shent as I ran it up along her lips and stopped with a weighted pressure against her clit. I went back down for another pass as I heard Shent moan out, "fuck. Keep it up." I was slowly moving up again when I heard the phone ring. Before I had a chance to react, Shent ordered, "keep going. I will handle this."

I wasn't sure how Shent intended to handle the call but I kept my tongue lapping at her entrance. I heard a beep from my phone followed by Shent saying, "Alan is a little busy right now, Mrs. Prescott."

The familiar voice, soft with an Irish accent, could be heard as I realized Shent had put the call on the speakerphone. "Who are you? What do you mean Alan is busy?"

I continued my work, applying some pressure to split the lips slowly apart and to press harder on her clit. "I'm a friend of Alan's. But I wanted a chance to talk with you since I heard you talking with Alan earlier. So, I'll make you a deal, answer my question honestly and I will tell you what Alan is busy with."

I looked up and saw Shent looking down at me, eyes locked. She winked at me. I moved my tongue up and started to lightly suck on her clit as my fingers rubbed at her two lips.

"And what question is that?"

"Earlier," Shent nipped at her lip for a second then continued on, "you told Alan if he needed anything, anything, he should call you. He didn't believe me that you were telling him you wanted to fuck his brains out."

I knew my eyes were wide at the question but I didn't stop what I was doing as I listened in.

"I'm a married woman!"

"And you want Alan but he has been blind to your advances. If I'm wrong, then go ahead and say it. Alan can hear you."

"Shit, Alan has been listening to us?"

Shent chuckled and then moaned a bit. "So, tell Alan, tell him the truth. If you do, I'll make sure we can work out a deal to share him."

There was silence for a moment. I had no idea what could have been going through her mind but I figured it was racing a mile a minute.

There was an audible sigh from the phone then, "yes. Yes, it is true. You have been so nice to me that now all I have on the brain is to treat you right. I was hoping tonight I could treat you to some fun."

"Told you so," Shent smiled. "Alan right now is busy eating me out. In a bit, he is going to fuck me. I'm told he hasn't had a fuck in several years."

"Oh shit," Mrs. Prescott exclaimed as I went back to sucking on Shent's clit as my fingers teased at sliding in. "Oh, fuck me, if I had known. I can't imagine going years without a good fuck."

"Well tonight, I am fucking Alan. However, if you agree the three of us can play together, then I am willing to share him. After all, why does he need you when I plan to be here for him for a long while?"

Those words alone sent a warm sensation through my body. It made me wonder if she would accept or not. On top of that, Shent wanted to stay for a while. I was just unsure if she meant by choice or not since I didn't know how she would get home.

"Fine. I'll accept whatever you want."

"Tomorrow, I'll call and we will figure out our first play session. I do have a rule though, whatever you want to do, you do to me as well, fair?"

"Fair, and Alan, I guess you can't talk much right now but don't tire yourself out with her. I expect a good fuck tomorrow as well."

There was a beep and then Shent spoke, "fuck you are good. But I want your cock now. So, get up here." I smiled and moved up, staying between her legs as my fingers kept teasing at her lower lips. Soon, I was pressing my lips into that sweet smile as I thrust two of my fingers inside. Shent moaned against my kiss and I felt her place a hand on my back. Slowly, my fingers plowed inside her as the pads of my fingers raised up to rub against the spot she had. The palm of my hand however was grinding hard against her clit.

I felt Shent's other hand wrap around my cock and shuddered as she started to stroke me in the same rhythm that my fingers were going inside her. Slowly, as my fingers danced inside and my palm ground, Shent pulled her lips away and moaned loudly as her eyes screwed tightly shut. "Please Alan," Shent panted out, "please fuck me. I want to cum on your cock."

I smiled and kept my fingers thrusting in and out as Shent stroked my cock. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, pleading with a silent gaze. I leaned down and kissed her neck as I shuddered from her touch. "You told me you wanted..."

"I want to feel you inside me now, Alan. Please, please fuck me." Slowly, I pulled my fingers out of Shent. Once free, I felt Shent's hold on my cock stop in place. "Let me guide you in. Then you can fuck me how you want."

I moved up closer, feeling my hips press up against hers as I felt her guide the tip. Soon, I felt a wetness press against the tip and knew I was at the lips I had kissed earlier. Without a word, I slowly moved my hips forward and felt the wetness start to surround more than the tip. I moaned out softly as I went deeper into her and I felt her hands rest on my hips. A moment later I moaned loudly and shuddered as I felt myself reach as deep as I could.

Shent moaned softly then chuckled in my ear. "Fuck, you feel good inside. How do I feel to you?"

In honesty, it was like I had found serenity. A place where I belonged and wasn't alone. A place that beckoned me to keep going. I looked Shent in the eyes then kissed her roughly as my hips slowly pulled backward. We both moaned into each other's mouths as I thrust back in. As we kept close, and my thrusts were steady, my hand rested on her hip as I reached out with my thumb. When I found her clit, I started to rub it in time with my thrust and hard enough to cause her to buck up into my hips.

Slowly, I thrust harder into Shent, matching pace with my thumb as I felt Shent's nails scratch at my back. Soon, our lips were free of each other and I could hear her moan out with her thrust in. My lips were on her neck and kissed her there as my other hand was firmly placed on the bed beneath me so I didn't fall on her.

As I kept thrusting into my newfound serenity, Shent placed a hand on my shoulder and moaned out, "yes! Oh, fuck yes!" Before I had a chance to thrust harder, Shent's legs wrapped around me as she moaned out the loudest moan, I had ever heard from her. Within her, I could feel her muscles contract and grip tightly onto me. I shuddered, almost feeling myself get pulled over the edge by this sensation when my eyes met hers. She was taking in deep breaths as she smiled up at me.

I smiled and asked, "so, worth the wait."

She leaned up and kissed me for a second before she said, "keep going. Or I will ride your cock until you cum inside me."

I kissed her neck and shuddered at the thought. Soon, with her grip still tight, I continued to thrust into her and bring forth moans from the both of us. I still wanted my slow fuck so for as long as I could I kept a steady rhythm and found I was closer to the edge than I realized. Shent was holding me close to her and I felt her fingers running through my hair.

Soon, my slow pattern sped up until I could hear a loud clapping noise from our hips meeting each other. I could feel the edge racing towards me with each thrust in and almost fall over it when I pulled back. Shent, between moans, called out to me. "That's its Alan! Keep going! Cum inside me and mark me as yours!"

Soon, the world seemed to dim around me. No longer could I hear the music playing but I could still hear Shent beneath me. I wasn't blind yet my focus was on her as I thrust harder and harder. The heat rising in me was coming to a boil. With one last deep and hard thrust, the edge met me and I let loose inside of her. I groaned and shuddered as I felt my body spasm with each release. It felt powerful as if pulling the energy right out of me. Slowly, as the last spasm passed, I found myself lying down on my side. Shent and I were holding each other and I felt a tightness was gripping my cock. I knew I was still inside her and to be honest, I didn't care if I was sensitive or not. I wanted to stay inside her.

Shent kissed me softly and I smiled into her kisses. A moment later, I felt myself soften and fall out of her as she pulled away. I looked up into her eyes and smiled. "That felt really good."

Shent smiled back down at me and whispered, "glad you enjoyed it. Though, you won't have a dry spell if you play your cards right."

"Does sharing a bed with a lovely woman come with playing this card game?"

She chuckled and kissed me again. Then she whispered, "of course, my Alan."

That night, I slept in serenity. I didn't feel alone for the first time in a long time and prayed I would never wake up from this dream. A dream that was my new reality.