All Comments on 'Lockdown with Liam'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely saccharine.

Toothachingly, mind-numbingly sweet. Reading this was like I just guzzled down half a gallon of marshmallow fluff. Every other sentence I could feel my teeth rotting from the cavities it gave me.

I loved every second of it. You're a madman and an incredibly talented writer. Keep up the good work, chief, and ignore anyone complaining about shit just cuz it ain't their cup of tea. You've got at least one reader in your corner who'll keep an eye out for your shit from now on.

Themike21Themike21over 3 years ago

Came, almost cried and wanted to rip my heart out! Amazing story, thank god i read it! Dunno if theres room for a part 2 story-wise, but Id read it if there ever was one! Perfect story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

What a great. story. I loved it! I really do like your style of writing.

Hope. to ready many more stories.

Slowine4meSlowine4meover 3 years ago
Perfect....

I'm enjoying your stories so much!!

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 3 years ago
Brilliant

So so so good!

Awesome to read a kiwi story on here! Being pansexual in Hawke's Bay sometimes feels like living a lie because everyone just assumes I'm straight. Please send me the address of this magical bach where I can meet the love of my life.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Finding his true self

Couldn't put this down, even though I had loads of stuff to do. Really good story and very believable. I love a story that explores people's personalities, letting the emotions and the sexual desires grow over time. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

A very heartwarming story. Loved Liam and Jaime together -- and wondered when they would both see each other naked and realize each could have a great time with the other. Glad to see jaime could enjoy being sucked! Trying to imagine which one might have a bit of sexy chest hair?

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Your writing is superb. There was such a nice flow and a sense of realism to it. I'm actually quite jealous lol. I could not stop reading. So well written, so well thought out, beautifully developed. You've got a new follower :) Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reading my way through your stuff

And I would have thought the more reluctant stuff would be more my jam but this is pitch perfect and delightful. Thank you. Just made me cheerful. Please keep writing, you're great.

PinkaPinkaabout 3 years ago

Love all your stories, the pacing, the wholesomeness of it. Just makes me fall in love with all the characters.

But here on the last page I noticed some editing issues (probably), like what happened to Jamie's job? And, when did Renée leave? There it feels like a paragraph, or maybe some sentences are missing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Working my way through all your stories! I love your writing!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Always a compelling read, good Doctor. Thank you!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 2 years ago
I love your stories, but something about this was endearingly sweet and honest

It’s a little hard to keep track of who is talking as you don’t often use he said, she saids, and this story is perhaps a little more clunky in terms of its narrative flow, I am assuming that’s because this is an earlier story(?), but wow! The whole thing is just so beautifully honest and sweet and raw. Jamie’s character is just too adorable. I love that you convey such vulnerability in your characters. Even the unlikeable characters are pretty likeable, Rory and Darius, being two examples. I think if you could make it clearer who is saying what more often, then your stories are pretty close to perfect. Some of the dirty talk is not to my taste, but that’s just a matter of preference. Being female myself, the word ‘slut’ is a bit triggering, and I wonder if you could, just as a challenge to yourself as a writer, maintain that same dominant intensity by varying the language. I very much enjoy the dominant scenes. I think you could show a lot of range and versatility by changing up the vocab. Just a thought. I really appreciate what a unique voice and point of view you have. That’s not an easy thing to accomplish on here, believe me! I’ve been reading Gay Litero for fifteen years and it’s not often you read something you haven’t read before. I hope this feedback is constructive for you and not disheartening :) I only give feedback when I really admire an author and want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this one is my favourite of yours. I really liked how you were able to show their insecurities around sexuality and relationships, but also really hot sex. Also, nice love story, dude.

mikecablemikecableover 2 years ago

Brilliantly done. It doesn't really feel like erotica at all. It feels like a "coming of age" story, with a little sex thrown in to make it interesting...though the sex is pretty good. It could almost be "Jamie Grows up a Little". I'm a sucker for stories about people growing, moving forward. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A really captivating story which thoroughly enjoyed.

The writing style demands a little work on the part of the reader, but that is no bad thing.

I admired the writer's ability to flesh out the character's flaws and insecurities in an economical way that made them seem natural not forced.

A great read that I will come back to - thank you for creating and posting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've read all your stories and love every one of them. You are a great writer and hope you continue. I'll be watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous