Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say tired."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry, I'm just used to giving you shit."

"So what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"Alright. It's my back."

"From the futon?"

"Yeah."

"Shit. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." She leaned forward to stretch. It pushed her cleavage out and gave me an eyeful. I looked away.

"You don't have to look away," she told me. "I really don't care. I know you're loyal to my sister."

"Thanks."

"Speaking of Victoria, how do you like her titties now?" She smirked at me. "Nevermind, I heard the result last night."

"I'm a fan," I admitted.

"And you're a fan of mine. And that's okay. When it's just the two of us, you can check 'em out. If you didn't, I'd feel like I lost it."

"Thanks," I mumbled. "Hey, you could sleep in my bed tonight."

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I mean, with your sister, of course. We could switch."

"I am not sleeping on that nasty ass bed of yours. If I took a black light the entire room would glow."

"That's probably true," I admitted.

"I know how you got my sister into cum play. She told me how she loves to swallow, but sometimes you ask her to spit it out onto her tits so you can watch her rub it in."

I stared at her.

"Ha! I love how I can still shock you."

"When do you even talk without me around?"

"We don't need to. We are sisters. Telepathic and shit."

"Oh, so you can both experience the same shit?"

"I wish. That would mean I got laid about ten thousand times percent more than I do now." She leaned backwards, causing her impressive rack to bounce on her chest. I didn't look away.

"Thanks for the offer, Danny. But I'm good."

"Then lay down on the couch."

It was her time to pause. "Why?"

"I'm going to give you a back rub."

"Umm... we shouldn't."

"Not in a sexual way," I told her as I got up to grab lotion. "Now strip down to your sports bra."

"You can tell I'm wearing it, huh?"

"You aren't nipping out, so yes."

She giggled. "You know what's funny?"

"Tell me."

"You are the best guy friend I've had in a long, long time."

"I'm honored."

"You remind me that most of the guys I have dated are pieces of shit. I'm actually proud of my sister for finding you."

I poured lotion on her back as she continued.

"And you let us move in here when we lost our place. You let me move in."

"And I don't regret it," I told her.

"I'm going to figure out a way to repay you," she told me with a moan. "Oh, fuck you're good at this."

"Where does it hurt?"

"Lower. Ohhh yeah!"

I used both hands and my palms to knead the area right where her ass began to curve.

"Don't be shy. You can touch my ass," she told me.

I rubbed my palms onto her shorts, causing friction. She sat up to pull her shorts down a couple of inches, showing just a hint of crack as I added more lotion and continued the massage.

"Oh fuck, I owe you big time, Danny. What can I do for you?"

"Call me Dan."

"I can't do that, Danny. Think of something else."

"Nothing comes to mind."

"Come on."

"Alright, take my bed tonight."

"Fuck no. You're on a streak still, aren't you?"

"Nope. Aunt Flow came into town."

"You don't play in the mud?"

"She only lost her virginity a couple months ago," I reminded her. "Let's give her a minute before she surrenders her starfish."

"Good point."

"How about this? You fuck her when she gets home. Then I'll crash in your bed. But you don't have to leave. You have a king, right?"

"California king."

"Perfect. It can fit the three of us. You, me, and Victoria in the middle so that you don't try any funny stuff."

"Me? I'm not the horny girl that has been sex depraved."

"Touche. Not to mention how horny I get having to listen to you both constantly fucking.""

"Oh?"

"I'm saying too much, aren't I?"

"Maybe."

"It's this damn massage. You have me so relaxed that I would probably tell you anything."

"So do it."

"Do what?'

"Tell me something you've never told anyone."

She was quiet for a minute as I worked on her shoulder blades.

"Okay. I got something."

"Tell me."

"I wish I wasn't so slutty when I first started being sexually active."

"Oh."

"We were sheltered as kids and I didn't expect to like it so much. I had a bad little streak there where I would be at different guy's houses, sleeping with three in the same week. They were the same three guys, but still."

"I can't say I haven't been guilty of something similar," I admitted. "But I wouldn't say I regret it either. But I guess that's because I'm a guy?"

"It's not just that. I think it scared my sister. I didn't tell her half of what I got into, but it was still enough that she went the other direction. You were the first guy to give her an orgasm, did you know that?"

"I did."

"You made her realize that she'd never had one before. But she was still an idiot around you, she didn't want to date you officially because she thought it would mean she had to give it up."

"I figured."

"But now that you brought her out of her shell, she's a hellcat. She's like I was, except that she's doing it with just one guy. I'm just amazed that you can keep up with her."

"It is a full time job," I admitted.

"So she doesn't have that slut label. Even if she's just as insatiable as I am. I'm proud of her."

"So am I."

"I'm clean now, of course."

"That's good?"

"Sorry, that sounds weird to say. I don't mean anything by it, I just didn't want you to think that I'm a dirty slut. I'm a very clean one."

"That's good."

She moaned as I worked her neck.

"Hey, Angie?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you're a slut."

"What? Yes I am."

"If you are, then I was. Even right before I met your sister."

"You're a guy. The term doesn't apply."

"I mean, I don't think you should value yourself any less for the fact that you have a healthy sex drive. How many guys have you slept with, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Twelve."

"This year?"

"No, total. Asshole."

"And you are twenty four? So you've been sexually active, what, ten years?"

"Eww, no! Try six years."

"Okay, so two guys per year. That's nothing."

"Well, I did have a few long term boyfriends."

"Sure. But I had a bad streak a year ago. I had a girl break my heart and I went on a bender."

"Yeah? You're going to brag to me about it now?"

"I'm not bragging. It's just the way it is. Just like you shouldn't be ashamed of your history."

"Okay, fine. Tell me your number of girls you stuck your dick in last year."

"Twelve."

She turned her head to look at me. "Damn. And I kind of figured you for a nerd."

"Oh, I am. But us nerds have apps for that now."

That night I insisted to Victoria that we bang one out before her sister came in, but she was too tired from the night before and complained that her pussy was too sore. I kept my grumbling to myself as I turned off the light.

Soon Victoria began snoring like usual. I envied people that could fall asleep within five minutes.

I stared at the ceiling like usual, waiting for sleep to set in when the ceiling began to glow faintly. I looked over the body of my sleeping girlfriend to see her sister checking her phone.

The phone's glow showed through her thin nightshirt, outlining the swell of her breasts as she breathed. After a moment she turned as she noticed me and gave me her usual smirk.

I lay back down for a moment, but morbid curiosity found me glancing at the girl again.

My phone glowed from my nightstand as I received a Snapchat message.

"See anything you like?" It asked. It was, of course, from Angie.

"Who, me?" I responded with my character emoji wearing a halo.

"Dirty boy."

I checked other apps as I gave in to the fact that sleep would not be easy to come by tonight when another message came through. This one was a picture.

I opened it, expecting a meme or something else to make fun of me from Angie, but it was instead a picture of her. Wearing her workout outfit in a sexy pose.

I turned my phone instinctively, shielding it from Victoria's view in case she were to suddenly open her eyes despite her light snoring. I looked over to see Angie glancing at me with an evil smile on my face.

She sent another message, this time without a picture. "Sorry for being a cockblock," it said.

"Not your fault," I responded. "But you do realize that picture just cut my vocabulary in half for the rest of the night."

"Is it a fifty percent loss each time?"

"Probably."

She sent another picture message. I was almost hesitant to open it. Almost.

It was a booty pic. She was turned away from the mirror, posed in a way that made it look even bigger than it was.

I got to see her booty every day, but this was different. This was meant for me to look. And look I did. Soon she sent more messages, this time calling me a perv and a deviant.

"Me see booty. Not my fault me stare."

"You're ridiculous," she sent me.

I went back to reading an article about the delay of movies because of theaters being closed down.

"Want one more?" She asked me.

"You know answer," I responded.

"Here."

This picture was gorgeous. I could tell instantly that this was one of the pictures that she used to seduce with. She was topless, using one arm to cover her nipples and the other to hold the phone as she snapped the picture in a much fancier bathroom than the previous picture.

That's when I noticed that the bathroom was mine. The lighting was soft, and she used a filter or two to make everything really pop. But of all these details, the things that loomed the largest was her rack. It was massive. It was perfect. And I was now seeing the bottom half of her tits. I must have drooled as I heard a slight giggle.

"Well?"

I responded with one word. Boobs.

She turned her phone off and I saw only her outline in the dark room.

"Goodnight, Danny," she whispered.

I lay back on my pillow, my dick tenting the blanket as I stared at the ceiling.

"Boobs," I repeated.

She giggled.

The next morning I stumbled out of my room for coffee.

"I'm sorry," Angie told me when she greeted me. I didn't ask what she was referring to.

I opened the fridge. "You went shopping?"

"Yep."

"Thanks, Ange."

I poured myself a cold brew.

"My unemployment hit my account today," she told me with a smile.

"That's awesome."

"I picked us up some steaks. And some unhealthy garbage for Victoria. She loves chips."

"Thanks, Angie."

"Hey, Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I left your room early to give her a chance to take care of you this morning. Did she?"

"I'm afraid not," I admitted. "She had to go to work pretty early."

"Did you take care of yourself?"

"I did."

"Did you think of me?"

I stared at her.

"Shit! I'm sorry! Don't answer that! I don't want to know."

I continued to stare at her.

"Tell me no?"

"No, Angie. You never crossed my mind."

"That's good."

"Nor did any of the snaps you sent me. Did you know that they stay in the chat for twenty four hours, so I could still see them this morning?"

"I did not."

"Me either. Because I certainly didn't check and then cum with a massive load as I looked at them again."

"Shit." She sighed. "That's not even my good pics. That's the safe stuff. Well, except for the last one."

"I know."

"Actually, I was only wearing my workout clothes. You've seen me in that a hundred times."

"Yeah, but that was different."

"Why?"

"Because you sent them to me," I told her. "It felt like giving permission."

"But I already gave you permission."

"To not look away, sure. But that's different than directly staring."

"Well, I'm wearing a lot of clothes now. Does that help?"

"Kind of."

"Then why are you hard again?"

"Because you dressed down is still a sight to behold."

"So that's little Danny, huh?" She stared at my crotch. "He's not quite as massive as little Victoria keeps saying. Based on what she says you have been walking around with a baseball bat."

"He's nothing special," I told her. "But, to my credit, this is only a half chub."

"Seriously?"

It was my turn to smirk.

"I can't tell if you're joking."

"And you never will," I told her as I walked off to my office.

I didn't leave my office until lunch.

"Hey," Angie said without looking at me in the eyes.

"Hey."

"So, I know that I was just apologizing to you when you last saw me, but now I'm doing it again. For that time."

"It's okay, Angie."

"No it isn't. I'm not being fair at all to you. Or to Victoria."

"I forgive you. But you're right, we could cut back on the flirting."

"Right! Exactly! Just because I'm not getting any action doesn't mean I need to be flirting with my sister's boyfriend."

"I'm glad we can agree."

She ran forward and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Fuck, you're cool."

I smiled at her as she turned to go look in the fridge.

"Thanks for putting up with my skanky ass. By the way, what can I make you for lunch?"

"Surprise me."

That night I took Victoria for four rounds, waking her up in the morning when her alarm went off with my dick.

Angie slept on the futon again for a few nights until I caught her limping again.

"I'm fine," she told me.

"No! Sleep with us again tonight," Victoria told her.

"I'll just sleep on the couch."

After a movie Victoria tried to convince her again, but she instead wrapped herself in a blanket on the couch.

"Grab her," Victoria told me. "Carry her to the bedroom!"

"There is no way he can lift my big ass," Angie mumbled.

"Challenge accepted!" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up.

"Holy shit! I'm giving you my dead weight right now! I didn't think nerds could be this strong!"

I carried her through the doorway, aware that my hand was grabbing her ass and being surprised how firm it was as I tossed her on the bed.

"Fine!"

"That's my boyfriend," Victoria said as she stepped on her tiptoes to kiss me.

I woke up and found myself spooning with Victoria. Once again, my dick was hard and tucked into her asscheeks as I found myself rubbing against her. She seemed to wake up around the same time and turned to face me.

"We can't," she whispered. "Not with Angie right there."

"I know," I agreed. "I must have been humping you in my sleep."

Her hand reached down to stroke me. "Ohhh you are hard."

"Am I?"

She kissed me in the dark as she rubbed me slowly. It was soft, warm and... nice. It reminded me of when we had just started messing around.

"Hold on," I told her as I pulled away from her lips. "I'm on the edge."

"Well then. Allow me." She crawled under the covers and took my cock into her mouth, doing her best to deepthroat me under the blanket.

"Shit," I mumbled.

I instinctively looked over to my right to see if Angie was still sleeping. She was not.

I could see the reflection in her eyes as she stared at me. She didn't seem surprised to see the blanket bouncing up and down as her sister did her best effort to swallow my cock.

Neither of us looked away, and neither of us smiled as we maintained eye contact.

It was at this moment that I heard the faint wet sounds that didn't match the pattern of Victoria's actions. Angie had her hand between her legs and she was going for it.

The moment shocked me, a sudden burst of intimacy that did the opposite of what I expected. Instead of making me cum, it made me back off a bit. I felt myself soften as the situation became clear.

Angie leaned forward quietly until her face was an inch away from mine.

She didn't outright kiss me. She still gave me the choice to reject her.

I closed the distance.

Her lips were soft. They were thicker than her sister's, and she had an aggression that I wasn't expecting as we began making out in earnest. She moaned very softly, only loud enough that I would hear as she bit my lip.

She grabbed my hand and guided it down, first over the round mountains that were her breasts, then over the soft valley of her stomach and down into the wetlands.

My finger seemed to move at its own accord as I fingered her. The noise seemed painfully loud so I pulled my finger back, searching for her clit instead. She gasped, louder than she meant to, so I tried to hide it with a gasp of my own.

"Fuck, Vicky!" I whispered as her sister bit my lip again.

I felt her body convulse as she came, her tongue invading my mouth as we kissed passionately.

"I'm going to-" my head shot backwards as I came, filling my girlfriend's mouth as I heard her start to gag with the force.

I turned back to Angie, seeing a surprising amount of vulnerability there as she seemed to realize that she had been the instigator of our shared moment.

I read shock and regret in her eyes, and I felt for her. So I kissed her.

It was short, and it was sweet. But it was also something different from the moment before. This was both of us in a post orgasmic haze, sure. But we were no longer in the sleep induced confusion that comes with waking when you are horny. We were simply kissing.

It was intense. And it only lasted for a second as she moved back to her side of the bed as quietly as before. I silently thanked the creator of the memory foam mattress.

Victoria climbed back out from under the blanket, wiping her face and licking her fingers.

"You were being kind of loud," she whispered. "You almost woke up Angie."

We both took a moment to hear the sound of Angie's light snoring.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay," she said. "I think we got away with it."

The next day Victoria was gone when I woke up.

But Angie was not.

I opened my eyes to find her staring at me.

"Fuck," she said.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Awake, staring at you? Since about three this morning."

"That's not good, Angie. Victoria might find that to be odd behavior for you."

"Oh, no, she didn't suspect anything this morning when I pretended to be sleeping."

"That's good."

"She trusts us, Dan."

"I know."

"She trusts me enough to leave me in bed with her boyfriend when she goes off to work. I am the worst fucking sister in the world."

"No you're not," I tried to sympathize.

"Don't do that!"

"What?"

"Don't make me feel better." She looked away for a moment. "That's what you did last night, didn't you?"

I said nothing.

She continued. "You saw how upset I was after I came, and that's why you kissed me. You wanted to make me feel better."

I nodded. "Wow. Now who's telepathic?"

"We are, apparently." She looked back at me. "I have a better connection with my sister's boyfriend than any guy I've ever dated. How's that for irony?"

"It's not your fault," I told her.

"How do you figure?"

"You woke up horny. It's hard to figure out what's happening. You did the natural thing, which was to kiss me."

"I used to share a bed with my sister. I woke up a thousand times without kissing her."

"That's too bad."

"Shuddup." She smiled at me. "And stop being so fucking cool."

"Well, I can't be a dick now, can I?"

"Why not?"

"Because you are attracted to assholes."

She punched my arm. "Dick."

I sighed.

Before either of us knew what happened, she was in my arms, laying her head on my chest. My hand was running through her hair.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"We are going to be adults about this."

"You want to tell my sister?"

"Hell no. I'm not looking to break her heart. We are going to make sure we don't do anything else that we would ever have to hide from her."

"How do we do that?"

"We take the precautions."

"Like what?"

"We make sure we never find ourselves laying in bed half naked cuddling with each other."

"Easy. Next?"

"You wear oversized t-shirts so that I don't think about how fucking crazy hot your body is all the time."