Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already do that. "

"I know. And it's very nice of you."

"What else?"

"We do very unsexy things. You could poop with the door open, for example."

She giggled. "You could fart more often."

"Oh, no, I already fart as much as I can," I told her.

"I would try to gain weight to look less attractive, but my stupid body only turns fat into curves, and you seem to like my curves."

"I do indeed."

"You know, that's the other thing we could do."

"What's that?"

"Get it out of our systems."

"Do you think that would work?"

"No. It's just a way to trick ourselves into thinking that fucking each other like rabbits would help our situation. But I don't see how it could. I'm really good at sex."

"Yeah, so am I."

"So I've heard."

I continued running my hand through her hair.

"What, so we're fucked?" I asked.

"No. We haven't fucked yet."

"Don't say yet."

"You're right." She sighed.

"We can do this."

"Yes we can."

"Fuck, you're cool!"

We spent the day avoiding each other. The sexual tension seemed to increase instead of diminish.

But somehow, we got through it. And the next day. And the next.

Angie's junk food idea for her sister seemed to be working. The high calorie fried snacks did exactly as expected and soon she was packing a mighty fine pair of D cups. This went quite a long way in making sure she was taking my dick as often as she would allow.

On her short frame she was starting to look quite curvy. Her waist was still as narrow as ever, but her hips had filled out and she was starting to have the hourglass shape of her sister.

A week went by. Angie continued to go shopping for junk food, telling her sister that the stores were sold out of the healthy stuff. Half the time she wasn't making it up, thanks to the insanity that is people who hoard food that spoils.

At first Angie and I continued to keep our distance, but over time we defaulted back to the friend zone. Soon we realized our friendship was even stronger than before. So what if I kissed her while I filled her baby sister's mouth with cum? It was just another story we would never tell anyone.

Another week went by. Victoria tore her pants. She couldn't fit in her old pairs. She went shopping for new ones and picked up a new bra at the same time. She was now officially rocking double Ds.

The two sisters high fived at this milestone, but Angie didn't tell her that she had grown out of hers already. The junk food and the lack of gym was doing its work on her as well.

Both girls seemed annoyed that I hadn't put on any weight. But they acknowledged that my cardio routine was still top notch. It was called naked Victoria.

She found my attraction to her a turn on, and she tried new things to get me going including costumes, role play, lingerie and watching porn together. I introduced her to new concepts and she seemed down to try anything I asked at least once.

A week later.

"Excuse me!" Angie burst into my office without asking. "What did I just hear?"

I turned to her and began to laugh.

"What? That sounded like me!"

"Oh, Angie."

"What! Tell me."

"Fine." I took a breath. "So, you know how I have an Alexa in here to control the lights, thermostat and that kind of shit, right?"

"Right."

"Well, it has a feature where you can set it to security mode where it listens for intruders and sends you alerts. It also records when it hears a noise."

"Oh, no."

"Apparently, you said the phrase last night somehow."

"What's the phrase?"

"I'm not going to say it, because that would set it off. But it is a combination of the words guard, activate and Alexa."

"Okay. So the noise you heard-"

"Was you, yes."

"That's what I sound like when I moan?"

"Apparently. I'm guessing the phrase was something like, 'oh my god, I'm masturbating, Alexa'."

I reached forward to play the file on my computer. Angie's voice filled the room with moaning.

"Wow. That is... not as bad as I thought."

"Sexy, right? But that's not all."

"What?"

"Listen to the background sounds."

I played the file again.

Her eyes widened. "That's the sound of your bed!"

I turned down the volume.

"Yep. I had no idea we were so loud."

"Well, we do share a wall."

"So you were masturbating to the sound of me fuck your sister?"

"Of course I was."

"Does that happen often?"

"Every time, jackass."

"Interesting."

As the sound continued, we both heard it at the same time. Angie moaning my name. Her face turned redder than I had ever seen it.

"Shit!" She yelled as she ran out the door.

Sometimes I wasn't sure why Angie flirted with me. At first, I thought it was out of boredom, or perhaps testing me. Other times, I decided she was only trying to be mean.

"Hey!" She called out from the other room. "I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"You know that pink top? The tight one that I wear around sometimes just to tease you?"

"So you admit it!"

"Duh. Well, I don't think I can wear it anymore."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Umm... I'd better show you."

She walked into the room.

"This is why."

I doubt I said anything.

"Hell yeah," she said with a grin. "I still got it."

She sat down on the bed next to me.

"No," I told her. "Out."

"What?"

"You can't wear that shit around me and sit in my bed. Not allowed."

"The big deal is that although I'd like to think my self control is quite decent, you are doing far too much to test it right now. Every man has his limits, okay?"

"What are you worried about?" She asked me. "If you tried to make a move I'd end you."

"See? This isn't a fair fight," I pointed out. "I have nothing to tempt you with."

"Sure about that? You walk around her in your basketball shorts a lot. I have to watch your package dance around. You think that's easy for me?"

"Your existence is more than enough. But if you start going around teasing me on purpose, that's simply not going to work." I sighed. "You would literally kill me."

She stood up and turned her back to me. "Well, I don't want to do that!"

"I guess I'd better take this off, then," she said as she pulled off the remainder of her top and walked slowly out of the room.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled.

The girls weren't slowing down. Victoria still fit in her bra but her new pants were getting tight. Angela couldn't fit in any of her bras anymore.

The weather was hotter lately and despite the AC I didn't like a huge electric bill so the girls were both wearing very little. I was doing my best to ignore this as we watched a movie. My best was not very good.

My arm was draped around my girlfriend, but my eyes were glued to the nipples poking out of the grey tank top that was doing a poor job of covering her sister's enormous tits. And, like usual, my dick was as hard as could be.

Angie got up to make some microwaved popcorn and my eyes followed her ass the entire way.

"Could you maybe watch the movie for one minute?" She asked loud enough for Angie to hear in the kitchen.

"What? I'm making a snack," Angie called from the kitchen. "Do you want anything?

"I'm talking to my boyfriend who can't seem to look away from you for one fucking second."

The room was silent. This might have been the first time I'd ever heard her use the F word.

"I'm right here," she told me. I looked at her. "Why am I not enough for you?"

"You are! Are you kidding me? Of course you are! You're gorgeous!"

"Then why are you always staring at her?"

I didn't have an answer.

"I've gained all this weight for you. I've gained thirty pounds of tits and ass, just because you said you like it!"

"I do! I love it! You look incredible!"

"Then why are you always staring at her?"

Angie returned to the room, looking unhappy about her choice in clothing. "Look, Vicky. That's what guys do. He loves you, but guys can't help but appreciate the female form."

"But you're always hotter than me!"

"No matter how big my tits get, yours will always be bigger!"

"That's not true. I used to work out at the gym but-"

"And your ass is enormous! You almost can't get through a doorway anymore!"

"Well that's just not true," Angie began, stopping when she realized that it wasn't that far off.

Victoria stood up, pulling her shirt over her head. "Why can't I be enough for you?"

I looked at her. Her eyes were watering. "You are. You're the only girl I've been with-"

"Oh, is that so hard?" She started walking toward my bedroom. "If you want to fuck my sister so bad, why don't you just do it?"

She slammed my door.

"Shit," Angie whispered. We sat there in silence for a moment. "Well? Aren't you going to go talk to her?"

I stood up and went to my door, finding it locked. I knocked lightly. "Victoria? It's me. I'm ready to talk whenever you are ready, but until then, I'll wait out here for you." No response.

I sat back down and turned the movie back on. I avoided looking at Angie for the next hour until I heard my door unlock. That's when I got up and returned to my room, finding Victoria posing naked on my bed.

I did my very best to fuck the insecurity out of her. It seemed to work.

Until the next day.

Victoria opened a big family sized bag of chips and began eating out of it as we watched TV. After an hour, I noticed she was still going.

"Good chips?" I asked.

"The best," she said with a full mouth.

"Sis, are you still eating those? Holy shit."

She swallowed. "I'm working on my figure," she said as finished her glass of milk.

Angie and I glanced at each other. She was just as freaked out as I was.

The next day Victoria walked in after work with a tub of KFC in her arms.

"Oh, you brought dinner? I wish you told me, because I made-"

"No, this is just for me."

She sat down and chowed down on the fried chicken as Angie and I watched.

"Vicky, are you okay?" She asked her sister.

"I'm fine. Just hungry."

We gave her a minute.

"Wow," Angie said. "I just looked up the calories and it's actually less than I would have guessed.

"That's too bad," Victoria said as she pulled out a box of fries.

She was too full to fool around that night and passed out early. She fell asleep on her back, her food belly hanging out as she slept, grease still glistening on her lips.

I returned to the living room.

"Is she okay?" Asked Angie.

"I hope so."

We were silent for a moment.

I turned to her. "How did I cause this?"

"It's not your fault," she told me. She caught my eye. I felt it water up as the world became blurry. "Aww, Dan! Come here!" She pulled me in for a hug as I began to cry.

She held me to her chest as my tears ran into her cleavage. I didn't enjoy the moment past the sensation that her tits felt far more firm than they had any right to.

Finally I pulled my head up and she smiled sweetly at me. "I know you care about her," she told me. "And I want you to know that I care about you."

She reached forward to kiss away the tear on my cheek.

"And you're not alone."

"I know."

"You have me."

"Thank you, Angie."

She kissed away another tear and tickled my cheek. I laughed as she began to giggle. She leaned forward again, but this time she chased the tear all the way down to my lips.

There was a spark between us and I swear that I felt an electrical shock as her lips touched mine. Then we began making out in earnest.

Our lips mashed together and we pulled each other in as we both kissed like long lost lovers.

Five minutes later my cock was grinding against her pussy on its own accord. It was all I could do not to pull aside the fabric and fuck this girl the way she deserved.

But I didn't. I slowed down, pulled back, stood up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Angie." I told her.

"I know. And that's why you are going back to your bed to sleep next to my sister."

"Yep."

"Hey, Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, too. I know I don't have to say it. But I can't help myself."

I leaned forward and kissed her one more time. It was a mistake. It lasted too long.

But I still walked away.

"We shattered it, didn't we?" Angie asked me the next day. "That fragile barrier that we somehow managed to maintain for the past months we called friendship. It's gone, isn't it?"

"Yep."

The day was already half over. But we both knew.

"I have an idea," she told me.

"Spill it."

"We take turns on who is the responsible one. Like today I could flirt with you all I want, but your job is to turn me down."

"Great idea."

"Yeah?"

"It's a great start. But it's flawed."

"Why's that?"

"It relies on the concept of me ever being able to turn you down. And that's impossible."

"You do it every day."

"I've been doing it with you, Angie. That's us working as a team. We are unstoppable that way."

"Except for when things happen like last night."

"All we did was kiss," I reminded her. "And frankly, it's pretty incredible that's as far as we've gone. We've been living together for several months now and the attraction grows each day."

"Yeah, I suppose. I mean, you did finger me..."

"No, you used my finger to masturbate with. There's a difference."

"Hmm. Is it though?"

"It's like if I made a mold of cock and gave it to you as dildo for a present. It's not the same as me fucking you."

"Can you do that, though? Seriously, my birthday is coming up-"

"Oh, when's your birthday?"

"October."

"Oh, congratulations. No."

"Damn. Worth a try."

"But back to our original discussion, no. There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to turn you down."

"But you get laid. All the time. Your girlfriend was pissed off yesterday but you still got the angry sex. And that's the best kind!"

"Still."

"Okay, fine. I have an idea."

I high fived her. "Tell me."

"I'm going to start losing weight."

"Aww."

"I know, you love my junk in the trunk." I nodded. "But I'm already three cup sizes bigger than when you met me."

"So that's..."

"I don't know, I haven't really been measured. But I'm guessing I'm an H cup."

"Yeah, that's what I would put you as," I agreed.

"Oh yeah, you have experience with bra sizes?"

"More than you'd think," I admitted. "And I'd put you right around Tessa Fowler three years ago."

"Why three years ago? Is she bigger now?"

"Now she's a J cup."

"Show me."

I pulled out my phone.

"Fuck, those are nice."

"Right?"

"Alright. We lost track. I'm going to work out more. And eat better."

"Right, right," I said. "And?"

"And concede the title to my little sister. She wants to stuff her face with fast food? Let her. But once she passes me up she can gain her confidence and feel like she has you for herself."

"Not bad."

"Thank you. Plus, that will help with your attraction for me. I'll no longer be the hotter sister."

"Disagree."

"What? Don't say that."

"I'm serious."

"So am I. Don't fucking string me along, Dan."

"I'm not. I really think you are sexier than your sister."

"My sister... who you are dating. Who you fuck every night."

"Yep."

"Because you can't have me."

"No."

"Seriously, Dan. Shut your fucking mouth. Do not lead me on."

"I'm not, but okay. I get your point."

"Good."

"I'm just saying-"

"No." She put her finger to my lips. "You aren't."

"Fine." I stood up. "Alright, I need to get to work."

I headed back into my office.

Two minutes later, I returned.

"You know what?" I asked. "No. I will tell you."

"Dan-"

"You know this connection we have? How you can be in the next room, but I can guess what you're thinking?"

"What was I thinking just now?"

"You were fingering yourself, You only pulled your finger out of your shorts when you heard me coming."

"No!" She said. I smirked at her. "Yes, okay fine."

"I've never had it before," I told her. "You're my best fucking friend, and I'd do anything for you."

Her eyes watered. "Dan-"

"You are trying just as hard as I am to be a good person. And we've had each other's backs this entire time. And we deserve a good fucking reward for that." I paused. "I don't know what that reward is, but whatever it is I can give you, I will."

"So will I."

"We both care about your sister. We both love her. And that's the only fucking thing that is keeping me from jumping across this room and fucking you until the couch breaks."

"Better stay over there, then."

"But don't think for a second that I don't love you, or that you mean anything less to me than your sister."

She sniffled. "But she has to mean more."

"No, she doesn't. Because we can't always choose that. We can try to force it as much as we want. But at the end of the day, I'm not-"

"Don't you dare fucking finish that sentence."

"Angie."

"Dan."

I took another breath.

"I appreciate what you're trying to say, Dan, but that's the thing. You don't have to. I already knew all of this. I can see it in the way you look at me. And that's what Victoria saw last night, too. That's why it scared her so much."

"Does it scare you?" I asked.

"It freaks me the fuck out."

"Oh."

I sat down.

"No, Dan. It freaks me the fuck out because I feel exactly the same."

"Oh."

"So let's not say it." She got up and sat on the couch next to me. "Let's leave it unsaid. Because we both already know it."

"But-"

"I love you, Dan."

"I love you, Angie."

"And that's all. That's all that we need to say."

"It's not though."

"Yes, it is."

"You don't have to tell me with your lips. You don't have to tell me with your cock. I already know. So keep those things to yourself. Because they don't belong to me. They belong to my stupid sister."

"Okay."

"And I'm not here to kiss you. Because if I kissed you right now it would all be over."

"Obviously."

We sat there next to each other, holding hands.

"So this brings us back to square one?" I asked.

"Square fucking one."

"Any more genius ideas?"

"I do," she said.

"Yeah?"

"It's a terrible idea."

"Tell me."

"It goes back to the 'get it out of our systems' concept."

"I'm listening," I told her.

"We bend the rules."

"Oh."

"I know, fucking stupid."

I nodded.

"You buy me your Dan shaped dildo, I give you titty fucks-"

"You what now?"

"Titty fucks. My hands aren't touching you. Your dick is only sitting there minding its own business. There is no mouth, hand, ass or pussy involved. It's the perfect crime."

"Fuck me."

"Because it's a stupid idea?"

"Well, yeah. But more because we obviously have to do it now."

"Until we get it out of our system?"

"Obviously."

"Right now?"

"No. It's obviously a stupid idea," I reminded her. "Probably your dumbest yet. So we are going to take a few hours and realize how dumb it is so that we can not do it."

"Deal."

"Holy shit!" Angie yelped, two hours later.

I was seated on the couch. My pants were at my ankles and Angie was squatting in front of me.

"What?" I asked. "It isn't that big."

"No, you're right. It's not as big as the legends. But it's still pretty impressive."

"It's no pornstar dick."

"You'd be surprised. Most female pornstars are under five foot and have tiny hands. They make anyone look massive."

"Your sister has small hands."

"Is that why you're dating her?"

"Maybe."

"But no, the reason I said holy shit is because it's really handsome. It's everything I imagined."

"That's good, I guess."

"Oh, it really is. Now, are you ready for it to disappear into my cleavage?"

"More than you know."

She took off her top.

"Holy. Fuck!"

"I know, right?"

"Your tits are..."

"Not that much bigger than your girlfriend's."

"My mouth still drops for her's, too. But these..." I reached forward to grab them, but she slapped them away.

"Oh, sorry. That's just a reaction. Go ahead."