Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached again, taking their weight in my hands. Her nipples were small compared to the sheer volume of her tit flesh. They hung high and proud, not in complete defiance of gravity but to the point where there wasn't any drooping. They were simply an extension of her chest. A round, beautiful, full, massive extension.

"I could write poems," I told her.

"As good as your computer animated boobies that you make?"

"Better."

"Okay, you can stop drooling. Actually... go ahead. They need lubrication."

I twisted her nipples.

"No!"

"What's wrong?"

"That's one of my biggest turn ons."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said as I twisted them harder.

"Nooooo!"

She stood up and ran away, breast meat bouncing all over the place as she ran to the bathroom. She returned with baby oil which she promptly poured into her cleavage.

"Fuck my tits."

"Gladly."

I thrust forward, enjoying the sensation almost as much as the view.

"You look like you're enjoying this."

"You have no idea."

She took the lead, holding onto the sides of her tits as she squeezed them around me. Not content to simply bounce her breasts, she used her entire torso for the move as she gave me the best tit fuck of my life.

"Shit, I'm close," I warned her.

"Already?"

She backed off, finding my dick sticking straight up into the air in front of her. "Mmm," she moaned. "Is it bad that I want it in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"I know," she said, looking thoughtful. "Anyway!"

She began twisting her shoulders, causing her tits to bounce against my dick and slap heavily onto my thighs.

"What is... why is this so hot?" I sounded as confused as I felt.

"You tell me," she shrugged as she used both of her tits to scoop my dick between them as she began once again to bounce in my lap. "Are you going to cum?" She asked.

"Angie!"

"Are you going to cum all over my big fucking tits?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to ever be able to look at them again without imagining them being covered in a load of your spunk?" She asked with her sexy voice.

"No!" I made what I knew to be an unattractive face as I shot my first load. It sprayed straight through her cleavage and hit her on the bottom of her chin.

"Oh!" She moaned as she sat back, sitting at face level in front of my cock as it continued spraying. I grabbed it myself, coaxing out the remainder of the load as I aimed it straight at her face. It hit her in the forehead, dripping down and dangling off her chin. I aimed my next load down, covering one tit after the other as I doused her with what turned out to be a lot more than I expected.