Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he doesn't," Angie whispered in the back seat.

I was about to interrupt her, thinking that she was going to fall on the sword again. But I didn't need to worry.

"Because he already has," she continued. "He chooses for all of us to be a family, and that's my choice as well."

Victoria was silent.

"I want us to be equals," Angie told her sister. "Dan has enough love for the both of us. And who says we can't do our own thing? I don't care what other people think."

Silence.

"So the only one that needs to choose is you, Victoria. Decide if you want to share Dan with me. He wants to be with you. I want you to be with him. But I also can't be away from him. I was ready to do that, for you. But now that I know I have a child of my own on the way, I can't."

"Oh, so you get everything you want?"

"We all get what we want," Angie said quietly. "I would get to live with my sister, the man of my dreams, and both of my best friends."

She took a breath, hesitating as if worried for the response. "And so would you."

Victoria turned her head to look back at her sister with her eyes glistening. They put their foreheads together, and I chose not to interrupt.

"And Dan would get to be with the two hottest girls he ever had. At the same time."

Victoria snorted. "He should be so lucky."

"You don't have to decide right now," I reminded her. "But give the idea a chance."

Victoria sat up. "The thing I still don't understand is why you lied to me."

"When?" I asked.

"You told me you had only slept together after I left."

"No, I only told you that we had hooked up. You may have assumed it was after you left, but I never told you that."

"Oh." She looked out the window. "What, so we all sleep in the same bed?"

"Yeah," I said. "Basically."

"Alright, stop trying to act so normal," Victoria told us when we got home. "It's making you both act really weird."

Angie and I looked at each other. We both knew she was right.

"So... how did this happen?" I asked. "You were both on birth control."

"It's only ninety-eight percent effective," Angie told me. "With a two percent chance each time, that means you only have to have sex fifty times to make it a hundred percent."

"Your math skills are outstanding," I told her sarcastically.

"The real reason," Victoria confessed, "is that I may have forgotten to take the pill once or twice."

"You too, Angie?"

"Well, there was the first time that neither of us planned for," she reminded me. "Then there was the two weeks after when we waited for the birth control to kick in."

"But I pulled out," I protested.

"Oh, yeah, the pull out method," Victoria rolled her eyes. "Because that's a real thing."

"Exactly," Angie agreed. "Truth is, we're all idiots. We should have been using condoms."

"That would have been a lot of condoms," I said. "Alright, Victoria. What can we do to save your night?"

"Nothing. This day is beyond salvaging." She sighed. "I can't believe this is happening."

"It's not that surprising. Mom always warned us that women in our family are extremely fertile."

That night I found myself sandwiched between two gorgeous, pregnant and entirely overly curvy women.

We all fell asleep, but Victoria woke me back up. She backed her ass against me and slid herself around my dick, thrusting her body in the opposite motion of mine.

I felt kisses on my back as Angie reached between my legs and played with my balls. She kissed down my back, then surprised me by licking my ass.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

"Shhh," Victoria moaned as she focused on fucking me. "Don't wake up Angie."

"Don't worry about that. She's licking my asshole at the moment," I told her.

"What?"

"Fuck!" I yelled as I came inside my girlfriend.

We lay there for a moment before Victoria put her arm over me. "Mine," she said.

Angie reached over and put her hand over her sister's. "Ours," she replied.

No one tried anything else, and the three of us lay there contentedly until we all fell asleep.

A week later, we had settled into a routine. Each day, Angie and I would push the limits of what Victoria was comfortable with.

Currently, we were all watching TV and Angie was sucking me off like a mad woman.

"How do you go that deep?" Victoria asked with curiosity as she watched her sister. "You're crying!"

"I love it," Angie said as she choked. "I get off on this!"

"Wow," Victoria said with something between revulsion and admiration. "Seriously? It looks like you're choking."

"I have an idea," I said as I pulled Angie off me by her hair. "Go grab a vibrator."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Daddy?"

"Wait! You did call him that!"

"Guilty," Angie said as she got up and ran to the bedroom.

"I think I'm going to go now..." Victoria said as she was cut off by her sister.

"Here you go," she said as she put a little object in her sister's hand. "You can massage yourself with this."

"Eww! I'm not using your sex toy!"

"It's not mine," Angie told her. "Dan bought it for you."

"When?"

"About a month ago, actually," I said. "I was waiting for the right moment."

"And this is it? When I'm watching my sister deepthroat my boyfriend?"

"Congratulations," I told her as I sat back. "Now try it."

"Want me to show you how, dear sister?"

"Back off, Angie!"

"The switch is on the bottom," she directed. "Roll it around and make yourself feel good."

"Okay, don't look."

"That's the only invitation I need," Angie said as she swallowed my dick.

"Ah! It tickles!"

"That's what you said the first time I went down on you," I reminded her.

"That's true," she said with a sigh. "Oh."

A moment passed. "Tell me when you're about to cum," Angie told me.

I looked over at her sister. "Not long with that sight to look at."

"Good. Now... " she pulled off me and stood up. "You should take that thing and put it to good use."

"What?" Victoria asked as she realized we were both looking at her.

"Hold it to your clit," Angie instructed her sister. "So Dan can fuck you at the same time."

"Oh!"

I got on my knees to position myself in front of Victoria. I took my time sliding into her, making sure she was comfortable as I began a slow rhythm.

"You can go faster," she told me.

"Not if I want to last for more than two strokes," I told her. "May I share this orgasm with you?"

"Oh!" She tossed the vibrator aside. "In that case, I don't think I need this at the moment."

"I'll take it," Angie said as she picked it up.

"Angie! That was just touching me!"

Angie smirked. "What, this?" She lifted it to her body, sliding it between her tits and up to her face to begin licking it.

"Ange!"

After sucking on it for a few seconds she lowered it back down her body and slipped it inside herself.

"Damn," Victoria said. "This girl."

I'd had enough. I slammed into my baby momma, fucking her hard and fast, trying to bring her to climax despite already starting myself.

It seemed to work as Victoria yelled out and tightened around me. Both of our mouths were open and we stared into each other's eyes as we shared our moment. Soon after, I sat back down between the two girls.

Angie wasted no time, returning to her position on the floor and using her tongue to clean the juices off my cock. She moaned as she slapped my dick on her face and created a mess. We heard the vibrator as she fingered herself to completion all while sucking me off.

"Mmm," she said as she sat back up on the couch next to me. "My sister tastes good."

"Wow," Victoria said as she leaned back on the other side of me. "I left this place, looking for experience. But I didn't realize I had everything to learn right here."

"Stick with me, sis. We'll go places."

We all sat back contentedly for a moment.

"I have something to talk to you both about," Angie said nonchalantly.

"Right now?" Victoria asked. "You're topless, Dan is naked and I'm sitting here with semen dripping out of me."

"Yeah, well. Anyway. So you know my Onlyfans account?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"Well, I haven't updated it at all since we got back together. And I'm losing customers because of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gaining more than I'm losing, but it's hard to keep fans when you aren't posting anything new."

"Okay?"

"So, what should I do with it?" She sat up, staring at my cock before bouncing it with her finger.

"Hey, that's mine!" Victoria told her sister.

"Not anymore, bitch. We share this now!" Angie made me worried for a moment. Then she continued. "Anyway, the way I figure it, we have three options. One, I delete the account entirely. I made enough to last me six months and had fun with it. Two, I leave it open and occasionally post old pictures I've already taken until the subscribers fade off."

"And the third?"

"Three, I keep it going. I don't mind doing it, it turns out I'm a bit of an exibitionist and I really love getting a bunch of compliments all the time. It feels kind of cool to know that tens of thousands of dudes are jerking off to me, you know?"

"Eww," Victoria said.

"Well, I want it to be a decision we all make," she said. "Because we're together now. We're a triple."

"A triple? I actually kind of like that," Victoria told her. "I vote you just delete the account."

"Well, hold on," I said. "How much do you think you're making?"

"Oh, I've earned over twenty grand this month alone."

"What!" Victoria sat up. "Hold on. We could retire off that kind of money."

"I mean, not really. But if my subscriber count keeps going up, yeah, maybe."

"What would help?" I asked.

"If I showed my face, for one. I get asked for that a hundred times a day. I suppose I could sell it to a higher tier, but showing my face would probably double that."

"Wow. What else?"

"Sex acts. Some dude with a nice dick choking me out with his cock on camera, for example."

"Interesting," I said.

"I bet I could get triple that if I told everyone I had a hot sister and we appeared in photo shoots together."

"Never going to happen," Victoria told her. "But I'm coming around to the idea that you make us a bunch of money."

"Yeah? I'm the money maker and you're the baby taker? Taker care of? I thought I had something for this..."

"How do you feel about showing your face?" I asked her.

"I wouldn't want to if I had a real job. But if I was seriously able to switch to this, I wouldn't have to work. Any time I'd be out in public, I'd be with you, so I wouldn't really have to worry about being recognized because you would protect me. I'd warn everyone that my boyfriend is violent and my sister is crazy."

"True, true. It seems like you've thought about this."

"Of course. I'm a planner."

"She really is," Victoria added.

"Speaking of, I have something else I thought we could plan."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Our wedding."

I called up a few of my buddies and told them I was having a bachelor party. Most of them hadn't heard from me in almost a year outside of the occasional meme or text. Some of them knew I had a girlfriend but were surprised to hear things were moving so quickly.

"Did you knock her up?" Shawn asked me.

"Actually, yeah."

"No shit? Damn, dude!"

"I know, I know. So anyway, I'm thinking about renting a cabin on the beach. It'll just be several dudes, I don't want any strippers, plus everything is still closed down anyway."

"I'm there. Anything you need from me?"

"Yeah. Want to be one of my groomsmen?"

I got eight of my buddies together for a weekend. There was a hot tub and we bought a bunch of food and beer. The weekend was a nice break, and it was fun to catch up with the guys as we played games and knocked back some drinks.

"So you knocked your latest floozy up, huh?" One of my buddies, John, asked me.

"That's the word on the street," I admitted.

"What's she like? You got a picture?"

"She's this cute little Mexican girl," Shawn told him. "Real tiny."

"Yep," I agreed. "Here's a picture."

"Bullshit," John said. "There's no way you're hitting that."

"Let me see," Shawn grabbed my phone. "What the fuck! That's her! How did she grow a huge rack?"

"Not to mention her ass," I told them casually.

"She does have a nice ass," Shawn agreed.

I scrolled through my photos. "What- hey, who's that?" asked John.

"Oh, that's her sister."

"Why do you have sexy pictures of her sister on your phone?"

"Oh, I knocked her up too. Didn't I mention it was a double wedding?"

"What the fuck? Now I don't believe anything you say," John told me.

"Anyway, here's a booty pic," I said as I found one.

"Holy fuck!" Shawn gaped. "How did she gain that much weight? And how did it go to all the right places? Was it the pregnancy?"

"Oh, no. This was before I knocked her up."

I invited my parents to my wedding, explaining the situation. They didn't seem thrilled, but they also didn't sound too upset. They were pretty traditional, but were also happy that I was planning on taking care of both of the girls.

My brother missed the bachelor party because of the short notice, but he flew in for the wedding.

I figured we weren't going to be able to find an official to perform the ceremony, and being as how the wedding wasn't official anyway, we decided that we didn't need a real venue either. Instead, we found a nice beach and all brought our own chairs.

My buddies dragged a portable speaker with a microphone through the sand so that we could hear the ceremony, and my brother performed the unofficial ceremony as we all said our vows.

My friends all freaked out when they realized I hadn't been joking about not only knocking up both sisters but that both had agreed to "marry" me. Both girls invited a few of their friends, but we wanted to keep the ceremony small for fear of being ticketed for the illegal gathering. All together there were about thirty people in attendance.

The ceremony was short and sweet with just the right amount of music. Afterwards we moved the party to a hotel in a different county that wasn't quite so regulated and cooked out some food using the barbeque at the hotel pool. Drinks were had, and we continued late into the night in the adjoining hotel suite that Angie paid for.

Both girls looked amazing in their dresses. Angie's was sluttier, and she told me that she wanted to film us for the wedding night to put up as her first sex act for her fans. But Victoria's dress still had a erotic look of its own, probably because she would be dripping sex in anything she wore.

Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun, and I was happy to see Maria come alive as the mother of the brides, dancing and making sure everyone was having a good time. All of the guys were hitting on her over any other girl there.

At the end of the night, both girls had a room of their own and it was agreed that I would spend part of the night with each.

After I walked Angie to her room, kissing her and telling her I would return, I went to grab Victoria.

I made her give me a strip tease and she nailed it. I savored the moment as I was there watching the girl I love undress for me, anticipating what I knew would come.

Both girls had agreed to force me to go without sex for the past three days, and that combined with the night of dancing and the Cialis I had taken meant I was more than ready.

But it was not meant to be. Victoria felt nauseous, and when we tried to take things slow it became apparent that not all would go smoothly that night. I kissed her goodnight, tucked her in and brought the ice bucket in case she needed to throw up.

"I guess morning sickness doesn't always happen in the morning," she said with a weak smile.

"That's okay. If you're actually feeling better in the morning, we can make up for lost time."

"You're sweet," she said as she closed her eyes. "Now, go fuck my sister and make a sex tape with her on my wedding night."

"Shit, your striptease kind of made me forget all about that," I told her.

"No it didn't. But thank you."

I headed back to Angie's room, which was on an entirely different floor so that neither sister would have to hear the other. We got enough of that at home and wanted to make things a bit more special.

When I got to the room I found Angie passed out on the bed. She was still in her wedding dress with a bottle of champagne on ice next to her.

I lay next to her. "Hey, baby girl," I whispered in her ear. "Ready to start your wedding night?"

"Mmm. It's going to be so nice," she said as she closed her eyes and began instantly snoring again.

I shook her. "Angie!"

Her eyes opened. "Hmm? What? Oh, hi Daddy."

"Are you up for a romp?"

"No. But I'll do it! For you!"

"You don't have to-" I was cut off by her snoring.

I sighed, resigned to my fate as I slipped her out of her dress and pulled it off her. Rolling her over, I tucked her into bed without her waking again.

"I guess being pregnant takes it out of you," I said to her as I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Angie. I'll be back."

I grabbed the bottle of champagne and returned to the party. I had only been gone about a half hour, but they were on drunk time and no one questioned why I had returned so quickly.

Two of my buddies were hitting on Maria, so I moved in to intervene. "Hey, no harassing my mother in law," I told them.

"Bullshit," one of them said. "There's no way she's over thirty."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend. But my son in law is correct. I'm an old lady and I must get my beauty sleep to maintain my youthful shine." She turned to me. "Will you escort me?"

"Looks like I have no choice with these rascals following you around," I smiled as I offered her my arm.

I turned to the room, holding my bottle of champagne. "Everyone, thank you for coming, and for a wonderful celebration. I love you all, and I bid you adieu."

They cheered as we left the room.

"What floor are you on?" I asked.

"Hell if I know," she told me. "Unlike my daughters, I was able to take advantage of the booze tonight."

"I think the two of us made up for them, then."

"Is that why you returned?" She smiled at me. "It's okay, I don't judge. Whiskey dick is a thing, I get it."

"It's not that," I admitted. "It was actually a double case of being pregnant."

"Oh?"

"Victoria was too nauseous and Angie was entirely too passed out by the time I got to her room." I held up the champagne. "That's when I grabbed this."

"Aww, Dan! I'm sorry. Not sleeping together on your wedding night is more common than you'd think. But being unlucky with two brides in one night is probably more rare."

I smiled. "I'll manage."

"I'm sure you will. Although... didn't you hold off with both girls to make it a special night?"

"I'm afraid so," I admitted. "But that's okay. It's my fault. I should have picked Angie first."

"If you did, Victoria would have been passed out for sure," she laughed. "Well, come on, then! Let's drink some of this champagne. It's about time I got to know my son in law better."

We arrived at her room and she pulled her keycard out of her cleavage. "What? No pockets."

In her room we both pulled out the chairs around a table and I poured us both a glass. "You know what, Dan? You're a good drunk."

"Thank you. I mean, it could also be the fact that it is my wedding day. But you are also, Maria."

"Oh, I'm sloshed, alright. But somehow I can still walk on heels and maintain a conversation without making a fool of myself, or so I'm told."

"I honestly wouldn't have guessed you were drunk if you hadn't told me," I admitted.

"Same," she said. "Although, then again, that's probably because we are both drunk."

"You make a good point," I said as I held up my glass. "Cheers!"

"What are toasting to?"

"To you, Maria."